BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243244 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#185722 Feb 28, 2014
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a pedophile read this Romney Supporter Nugent Admitted to Multiple Affairs With Underage Girls in '98 VH1 Documentary
http://crooksandliars.com/heather/romney-supp...
Say it ain't so... not a class act like Ted.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#185723 Feb 28, 2014
A Maunder Minimum would barely make a dent in man made global warming.

https://tinyurl.com/l367v53

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#185725 Feb 28, 2014
Maybe Hillary could get Allen Ginsburg to come out for her.... he was a sexual deviant too.

Sure he's dead. But he had more talent than an entire state of Teds.

...without a guitar.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#185726 Feb 28, 2014
kk one last ted post... just look at that song.

Nevermind it is about pleading with underage girls to get naked in what I can only imagine is a corn field.

Just look at the last word of every line. Its written with all the creativity of a 5 year old. Not willing to listen to his stuff... but I a willing to bet this masterpiece was accompanied by a three chord melody that could be performed sleepwalking.

Phen......ominal.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#185727 Feb 28, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
But there is a fundamental problem with the temperature records from this contentious period, when climate science crashed into political science. The land based records, which have been under the control of global warming alarmists at the British Met Office and the Hadley Centre Climate Research Unit, and at NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) in the U.S., show much more warming during this period than the incorruptible satellite atmosphere temperature records. Those satellite records have been further confirmed by atmospheric weather balloons. But the land based records can be subject to tampering and falsification
<quoted text>
Oh course it is nonsense, it does not support your agenda!!!
Did you know Minneapolis and Duluth set a new, ALL TIME record for the most days below ZERO? And by the end of this weekend Chicago will have done the same?!? Last week there had been over 400 NEW winter records set in the US and by tomorrow it will be over 600 for the month of February???
The notion that surface and troposphere measurements are fudged due to a grand conspiracy is ludicrous. Globally 2014 will also be one of the warmer years on record just as 2013 was 4th highest on record.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#185728 Feb 28, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, they site both NOAA and NASA but not an actual report or who exactly the report is from. If this was a college level paper, she would have gotten a big fat F!!!
The part of NASA that uses satellite data totally disagree with this!!!
Do you know where the temperature recorded at Atlanta Hartfield airport is? Same place it was 60 years ago. But the area around it has changed significantly. The airport use to be out side the city proper but now it is surrounded by the metro area. In 1980 Clayton County (were the airport is) had a population of 80,000 and by 1990 it had ballooned to 180,000. And now the 2010 Census says it is over 259,000. Yep, the county population has gone up 500% since 1950 and then there are cars, and air conditioners, and more cars, and trains, and more cars, and more trucks, and more cars, and Interstate highways, and more cars, and you Libtards do not think this adds to the temperature at the airport. And then in 1950 they had DC-3 airplanes and 1970 the had Boeing 747 and for the past 30 years they have had more aircraft movements than any other airport in the WORLD. But the thermometer is in the same damn place!!!
I posted a link to an article citing the report just a day or two ago. Got Alzheimer's
wojar

Bristol, CT

#185729 Feb 28, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The part of NASA that uses satellite data totally disagree with this!!!
Bunk.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#185730 Feb 28, 2014
Satellite data support tropospheric warming.

http://tinyurl.com/5r47ed
wojar

Bristol, CT

#185731 Feb 28, 2014
http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/sotc/global/2013/13

2013 4th warmest year on record.

Rougetard coulsn't find it because he was afraid of what it said.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#185732 Feb 28, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacqueau, did you see the latest Beyonce video? And you think it is I who is hung up on Bill Clinton's loose zipper problem?!?
"He Monica Lewinskt-ed all over my gown"
http://www.fishwrapper.com/post/2014/02/26/be...
Shrink, psy, STAT for this poor perverted Viet deranged vet. You do see Lewinski and Clinton all over , don't you? Even 14 years after it happened with no rapport what is so ever. You're sick, and so so envious, so obsessed with Clinton's penis and Lewinski, you see both in today's videos. Get help.

Ottawa

#185733 Feb 28, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This is try and happened to me in June 1982 at Fort Sill, OK. I was walking to the air field flight operations building and I had to get off the sidewalk to get around the law sprinkler. I noticed it was sprinkling the remote thermometer in the middle of the grass (remote therm. has to be 50 feet from any building).
As I walked into the building I went to the Air Force weather forecaster and asked him how HOT it was outside, he looked at his gauge, and said something like "72 degrees". I asked hims again and again he said "72" so I asked him a third time and he looked at the gauge, tapped it and said "72" with a puzzled look on his face. That was when I told him to look outside at the sprinkler watering his remote therm.!!!
Most official weather reporting stations record their weather every hour so I wonder what he had been reporting to the world?!? Yep, a warm afternoon in JUNE at Fort Sill, OK and it was just "72"!!!
I knew it! Thank you , Rogue, for setting me,. all of us, straight. So, this climate change thing is a sham. If only these milliions of "libtard" scientists shut off the sprinkler before registering temperatures from nearby thermometer, we'd then know the truth about this global climate change sham. Thanks again, Dr Rogue.

Ottawa

#185734 Feb 28, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>I posted a link to an article citing the report just a day or two ago. Got Alzheimer's
Er, hmm, Rogue does not like to read, wojar. He only reads the headlines that please him before foisting 4 pages of anti climate-change rant that he has never nor will he ever read, much less understand.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#185735 Feb 28, 2014
Jacques,
I have every intention of giving Marsha 'Milkbone' Blackburn the last full measure of bad publicity she so rightfully deserves.
loose
Learn to Read

United States

#185736 Feb 28, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>He apparently inherited a bit of class.

Rand.

If the GOP ever wants to obtain the presidency again... he is pretty much all that is left.

The man is still a sellout and a willing wall street puppet... but clearly the only guy electable.
Given Chris' self destruction he does seem likely to be their "last best hope"
Obskeptic

Dearborn, MI

#185737 Feb 28, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>The notion that surface and troposphere measurements are fudged due to a grand conspiracy is ludicrous. Globally 2014 will also be one of the warmer years on record just as 2013 was 4th highest on record.
I think the solution you're looking for then Woj is for China and India to kill off a couple billion of their citizens and close half of their industrial output. Then the rest of the world needs to convert to straight up communism under the control of a one world government with Barack Obama calling all the shots and with worldwide income distribution to be "fair" and everything will be hunky dory. That would surely lower the temperature over the next century by a degree, lower the ocean levels by a few inches, and what a huge difference that would make. It would roll back the last one hundred years, which according to you we should all be alarmed at the magnitude of the change. I can't believe you're not intelligent enough to realize what a naive sucker and fool you sound like. Cut it out already.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#185738 Feb 28, 2014
Jacques
I will admit that it is a toss up.
I can't figure out who is dumber, Marsha Blackburn (TN-7), or the people who voted for her royal highness.
I am leaning heavily towards her Tennessean constituency and that she is a master manipulator.
loose

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#185739 Feb 28, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Correction: warming is observed on the surface and in troposphere but not in the upper atmosphere.
(Android 'autoincorrect' strikes again.)
And you are absolutely wrongeau. NASA (The real NASA) says the troposphere has declined slightly over the past few years.
Show us YOU link and I will show you MINE!!! If you can't, shut the f-up!!!

Location hidden

#185740 Feb 28, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This is try and happened to me in June 1982 at Fort Sill, OK. I was walking to the air field flight operations building and I had to get off the sidewalk to get around the law sprinkler. I noticed it was sprinkling the remote thermometer in the middle of the grass (remote therm. has to be 50 feet from any building).
As I walked into the building I went to the Air Force weather forecaster and asked him how HOT it was outside, he looked at his gauge, and said something like "72 degrees". I asked hims again and again he said "72" so I asked him a third time and he looked at the gauge, tapped it and said "72" with a puzzled look on his face. That was when I told him to look outside at the sprinkler watering his remote therm.!!!
Most official weather reporting stations record their weather every hour so I wonder what he had been reporting to the world?!? Yep, a warm afternoon in JUNE at Fort Sill, OK and it was just "72"!!!
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it! Thank you , Rogue, for setting me,. all of us, straight. So, this climate change thing is a sham. If only these milliions of "libtard" scientists shut off the sprinkler before registering temperatures from nearby thermometer, we'd then know the truth about this global climate change sham. Thanks again, Dr Rogue.
I don't know if the USAF weather forecaster was a Libtard or knot. But I had to ask him three times before the question mark popped up in his head. And in a real Libtard, the question mark will never pop up if it conflicts with your indoctrination.

Location hidden

#185741 Feb 28, 2014
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a pedophile read this Romney Supporter Nugent Admitted to Multiple Affairs With Underage Girls in '98 VH1 Documentary
http://crooksandliars.com/heather/romney-supp...
Hmmmm, how come the video is "no longer available"???

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#185742 Feb 28, 2014
Jacques,
Any way you look at it she is a Republican stalwart.
She should be the poster child for a dysfunctional government in its prime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Governor denies parole for Manson follower Lesl... 7 hr discocrisco 1
News Freemasons Has Spread Across the U.S. - '33 & B... 7 hr See U been East eh 1
News California net departures by moving van at 11-y... 14 hr Solarman 1
News California teen leads deputies to parents' hous... Fri Izzy-_- 7
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) Fri WRONG 61,390
News Illegal immigrant accused of stabbing stranger ... Fri tronic 2
News California officials concerned about possible I... Thu Doe 2
More from around the web