BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243089 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#184053 Jan 14, 2014
Jacques,
This is the last straw.
I am absolutely infuriated that innocent people are being starved to death and have been reduced to eating chicken scratch and animal feed because they are paralyzed in fear of al-Qaeda linked splinter groups in Syria and elsewhere.
The Muslim Brotherhoood is an outlaw outfit. Mohammad Morsi is on trial for inciting the murder of his opponents.

I shall return. I'm going to work now.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#184054 Jan 14, 2014
Shit Rangers will never say!
&fe ature=youtu.be

Location hidden

#184055 Jan 14, 2014
Ya know, if Hillary becomes our next president, Bill will be First Gigolo!

Location hidden

#184056 Jan 14, 2014
JBH wrote:
China Flaunts Secret Fleet of 40 Nuclear Submarines
29 October 2013
After 40 years of secrecy, China openly acknowledged its formidable fleet of 40 nuclear submarines, in a series of demonstration missions off the coast of Qingdao.
STORY BY:
JOEL BUXTON
FOLLOW:@joelbuxton
TAGS
Political analysts suspect that this decision is the most recent in a series of actions by the burgeoning world power meant to display their offensive capabilities.
China has been openly bolstering its military for some time, and earlier this year, two missile destroyers were spotted running naval maneuvers in international waters near Japan and Russia.
Considering that record-high smog levels were reported in China recently, some may criticize the decision to allocate so much money into weapons of war at the expense of citizen health. However, if we compare their priorities to the world’s existing super-power the United States, China seems to be on the right track.
=========
It proves US military could not even handle the upheaval of vast insurgent elements in Iraq.
But now China has too many submarines that would worry US.
North Korea is a nuclear power, as It already has nuclear weapons, in addition to having a well-trained, tough and fierce military.
Russia will have more tactical missiles aiming since US wants to install missile shield in Europe.
What has US military ever won?
The major efforts to defeat Hitler were from Soviet Union.
If US did not drop atomic bombs to Japan, Japan would still be defeated or withdrawing because Mao of China stopped the internal fighting..
But today's new world is never about nuclear exchange to demolish the human kingdom.
Any nuclear warfare nowadays, will damage, destroy and harm US people by global density (high concentration) of nuclear radiation.
The bottom line is that US gun-boat policy to face world nations, proves nothing of anything which is called winnable.
Hmmm, tell us, would Russia have defeated Germany without America being involved in the war?
The only reason why Russia will have more of anything than the US is because we have a Chickhawk in the White House.
There is something called "deterrence". Do you really think Japan would have attacked Pearl Harbor if we were ready for them?
The first country to have an aircraft carrier was Britain followed by ..... Japan! In 1941 we had only SEVEN combat carriers while Japan had ..... SIXTEEN and while all of Japan's where in the Pacific, not all of our were. In other words, on Dec. 7th 1941 Japan have over three combat aircraft carriers in the Pacific than we did!!!

Location hidden

#184057 Jan 14, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
es, continued (your post number 184047, above, but not as you intended :
Hillary Clinton was 27 a t the time, practically fresh out of law school, one of tens of legal aids no doubt working on the investigation of Watergate....something as serious, as big as the Watergate break-in and this guy, Ziefman who no one has ever heard of, 40 years later, yes, 40 years later, singles out Hillary Clinton because she may have drafted a document, no doubt one of many , that was no doubt passed on to her superiors to do what they wanted with it.
How far you go, how deep your hate makes you dig to find the slightest pimple to spite the Clintons, Obamas,Gores, Bidens and assorted democrats.
Posted again, hope it's not a repeat, but Topix appears to have problems. Could be me, too.
How many lawyers did he fire? Only three in 19 years of which Hillary was one of those three!!! Once a liar, always a liar!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#184058 Jan 14, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ya know, if Hillary becomes our next president, Bill will be First Gigolo!
Do you even know what a gigolo is? Look it up.

P.S. He'll be the first man. Get used to the idea.

Ottawa

#184059 Jan 14, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Shit Rangers will never say!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LDmWkwtLmugXX&feature=you tu.be
How...insignificant.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#184060 Jan 14, 2014
Darn, this Obama man ain't no nothing, ain't no nobody.

Soulman Obama by saying opposing Iraq war was actually lying, to scheme the US public to get elected as Potus.

Obama is actually a secret admirer of his mentor Bush , the other serial liar.

Bush lied to get elected, and after becoming being president, he refused to see Dalai Lama.

Obama ain't no dummy, man, to know how to get ahead by opposing Iraq war where he has no belief, conviction, principle, value and what are as wrongdoings in Iraq case, but just would fit into by saying what people wanted, related to general people's thinking.

He is actually a closet Neo=Bushist (one how thinks Bush is so great and follows the same way of Bush acts), whereby examples are on expansion of Patriot act, NSA programs, Afghanistan, etc.,with the same belief in Iraq in neo-Hitlerism aggression mission for regime change that he is to support the continuance of this Iraq government installed by Bush.

Obama would do any fakes to climb, as ain't no dummy to make fall of white man -- Bush, while actually soulman shows having with same conviction belief of Bush.

Ottawa

#184061 Jan 14, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, tell us, would Russia have defeated Germany without America being involved in the war?
The only reason why Russia will have more of anything than the US is because we have a Chickhawk in the White House.
There is something called "deterrence". Do you really think Japan would have attacked Pearl Harbor if we were ready for them?
The first country to have an aircraft carrier was Britain followed by ..... Japan! In 1941 we had only SEVEN combat carriers while Japan had ..... SIXTEEN and while all of Japan's where in the Pacific, not all of our were. In other words, on Dec. 7th 1941 Japan have over three combat aircraft carriers in the Pacific than we did!!!
And yet ALL of the commonwealth countries plus free fighters from the occupied countries, plus the U.S. plus Russia defeated the Axis. All of them, Rogue, ALL of them. Russia did not defeat Germany alone any more than the U.S. defeated it alone. They all did together. Without ALL the allied forces, war would've lasted forever.

As to aircraft carriers, the Pacific war, mostly fought by the U.S.(with some assistance from the U.K. and Australia) was won, fewer carriers or not. Nimitz, Spruance were better tacticians than the Japanese. Brain over brawn and code breaking spearheaded by the Brits. And, oh, there was not a single aircraft carrier anchored at Pearl Harbor on the day of the sneak attack.

The paltry war equipment the U.S. had when it joined WW2, however little there was (something like 3 tanks, as an example...) existed simply because FDR had it manufactured in secret. Otherwise, they'd have had nothing.

Stick to flying, Rogue, and leave history, including history on warfare to those who know and have a gram of objectivity in them. You seem to think,. because you fought in Vietnam, that you know about warfare and its history. You don't, you've proved it. I've been driving a car for over 50 years now. Yet, what do I know about its mechanics and computer systems? I don't.

Location hidden

#184062 Jan 14, 2014
Hmmm, Lone Survivor earns $38.2 Mln in it's first three weeks while Philomena has earned only $21.9 Mln in EIGHT weeks. I wonder if Philomena's son had been Navy LT Michael P. Murphy who died in Afghanistan instead of a gay guy who died of AIDS?
The only reason why Philomena is up for an Oscar is because her son was a gay guy who died of AIDS. The lefties like stories like that while the audiences ...... not so much.

'Lone Survivor' Wins Box Office With $37.8M
LOS ANGELES January 14, 2014 (AP)
Associated Press

The top 20 movies at U.S. and Canadian theaters Friday through Sunday, followed by distribution studio, gross, number of theater locations, average receipts per location, total gross and number of weeks in release, as compiled Monday by Rentrak, are:

1. "Lone Survivor," Universal,$37,849,910, 2,875 locations,$13,165 average,$38,231,471, 3 weeks.

18. "Philomena," The Weinstein Company,$1,385,067, 607 locations,$2,282 average,$21,941,095, 8 weeks.
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory...

Location hidden

#184063 Jan 14, 2014

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#184064 Jan 14, 2014
Oh my God. Where this discussion is going.

Ottawa

#184065 Jan 14, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many lawyers did he fire? Only three in 19 years of which Hillary was one of those three!!! Once a liar, always a liar!
So? And that means? And the story even questions how a 27-yr-old lawyer could have so much influence unless she had highers-up working with her. Why were THEY not fired? Then , story alludes to Howard Hunt - JFK shenanigans which , like Hillary's firing, are nothing but hearsay.

As I said, Rogue, brace yourself, get ready for it, she could be your next prez. Of course, the only way she'll ever attain the presidency is by ballot box cheating.

Location hidden

#184066 Jan 14, 2014
Potatoes can be made into vodka but what is with the pink hate? Do the Russians think Kerry is tooty-fruity?

Kerry seeks to bridge US-Russia gap with potatoes
AFP

Paris (AFP)- After months of tension between the United States and Russia over issues ranging from Edward Snowden's intelligence leaks to the Syrian conflict, US Secretary of State John Kerry sought to bridge the diplomatic gap Monday by giving his Russian counterpart an unusual gift of potatoes.
Related Stories

Syrian peace talks yield potato diplomacy Associated Press
US denounces Iran role in Syria ahead of conference AFP
Russia, U.S. and U.N. to hold talks on Syria January 13: report Reuters
Iran not on Syria peace conference list: UN AFP
US, Russia call for 'local ceasefires' ahead of Syria talks AFP

Kerry, who was in Paris with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov to hammer out details of a peace conference on Syria scheduled for January 22, surprised his counterpart by opening up a box and presenting him with two large Idaho potatoes.

Kerry joked to journalists about his gift to Lavrov: "Well, he told me he's not going to make vodka. He's going to eat them."
The Russian delegation reciprocated with a pink fur hat for State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki
http://news.yahoo.com/kerry-seeks-bridge-us-r...
Learn to Read

United States

#184067 Jan 14, 2014
Remember when Birfoons were trying to convince States to pass special “prove you’re NBC” legislation? A couple of them even fantasized that the State could create their own double secret definition of a Natural Born US Citizen …

Gee – I wonder where they all went. Do you suppose they just gave up since the scary semi-black man can’t run again (and they really don’t care about their fake issue except as it “pertains” to Obama)? Or perhaps they were concerned that Senor Ted and friends might not be able to pass under any bogus limbo stick that they may attempt to throw out there?
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#184068 Jan 14, 2014
What was so wrong is, that Bush already had predetermined to invade Iraq, once he became president.

No matter from anything else telling (such the case was on finding WMD only but not regime change agenda) he should not, he wanted to match his father Sr. doing war to Iraq previously Iraq.

NO MATTER WHAT, AS IF THERE WAS NO CASE FOR WAR, BUSH WANTED to COMMIT ALL WRONGS TO FORCE AND DICTATE A WAR -- SO MUCH WRONGFULNESS WAS ACTED UPON -- THAT It was terrible, disastrous, wrongful, for such serious failure, that he had done too many enormous wrongs, that he held stalemate of UN to take Iraq for regime change by someone claiming to be a war president to show if a war president could demonstrate military skills and action (Bush wanting self as war president was no such military strategist, for that was not much in Iraq, compared to WWII), but historically, such real one military president was necessary as that was Stalin who crushed Hitler (in a large war).
Learn to Read

United States

#184069 Jan 14, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
Remember when Birfoons were trying to convince States to pass special "prove you're NBC"€ legislation? A couple of them even fantasized that the State could create their own double secret definition of a Natural Born US Citizen ...

Gee - I wonder where they all went. Do you suppose they just gave up since the scary semi-black man can't run again (and they really don't care about their fake issue except as it "pertains" to Obama)? Or perhaps they were concerned that Senor Ted and friends might not be able to pass under any bogus limbo stick that they may attempt to throw out there?
Interesting conversion of quotation marks and apostrophes ... This is a bit easier to read

Ottawa

#184070 Jan 14, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hmmm, Lone Survivor earns $38.2 Mln in it's first three weeks while Philomena has earned only $21.9 Mln in EIGHT weeks. I wonder if Philomena's son had been Navy LT Michael P. Murphy who died in Afghanistan instead of a gay guy who died of AIDS?
The only reason why Philomena is up for an Oscar is because her son was a gay guy who died of AIDS. The lefties like stories like that while the audiences ...... not so much.
'Lone Survivor' Wins Box Office With $37.8M
LOS ANGELES January 14, 2014 (AP)
Associated Press
The top 20 movies at U.S. and Canadian theaters Friday through Sunday, followed by distribution studio, gross, number of theater locations, average receipts per location, total gross and number of weeks in release, as compiled Monday by Rentrak, are:
1. "Lone Survivor," Universal,$37,849,910, 2,875 locations,$13,165 average,$38,231,471, 3 weeks.
18. "Philomena," The Weinstein Company,$1,385,067, 607 locations,$2,282 average,$21,941,095, 8 weeks.
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory...
I just said Philomena was a great movie. That's all. What does box office have to do with it?

Because a movie is based on a military seals story and is number 1 at the box office, it automatically is a better movie than, say, Philomena. What can I say, except that WWE wrestling outdraws opera, Extreme fighting outdraws Broadway and a baseball game outdraws legitimate theatre. Does this mean, according to your strange set of values, that WWE, etc are all intellectually superior or a greater art form. Sigh.

I have not seen Lone Survivor, therefore I can't critique it. I have seen Philomena and Osage County ,though (incredible acting in both), and they rate critics' 4 stars, which is meritorious to say the least while Lone Survivor draws 3 stars, meaning, pretty good. But never mind the ratings, see them and then talk about them.

Why are you doing this? Because it attracts more people at the box office, Lone Survivor is a better film than Philomena? I just said it was a terrific film, like Osage county. Since when are box office receipts an indication of the quality of a movie? Just because it's a war movie does not a great movie make it.

As it is, Lone survivor gets mixed reviews, with , generally, 3 stars. Average. Philomena gets 4 stars (good). Osage County gets Pretty good.

Location hidden

#184071 Jan 14, 2014
The military is always polite to the president regardless of whom he is, but some presidents get more than politeness.

Different Presidents, A Different Corps

Location hidden

#184072 Jan 14, 2014
PRESIDENTIAL GOLF .... BHO Style

My wife and I are on Oahu for our annual Hawaii trip with good friends and two granddaughters enjoying the hospitality of the Hawaiian people on this lovely Island. Being retired military allows us the privilege of using the military facilities and especially the highly desirable golf courses.

Yesterday, Jan 4, we had a tee time of 12:04 to play golf at Kaneohe Marine Corps on Oahu. We arrived early because we were advised the President was possibly going to play but also that he was leaving to fly back to D.C. that same day.

We checked in and were second off and waiting for carts when we were advised that he really may be coming but there was no count of when or how many in the party. We then got body scanned, our golf bags searched and briefed on the proper behavior expected. He and his party finally arrived at 1:00 and he then hit balls on the range and then drove right in front of us on his way to the first tee hollering Happy New Year to the small group( 50 or so) golfers waiting to play.

They keep two holes clear for him both front and rear and the secret service used 30 carts in all. After he teed off they went down the first fairway and I spotted a single golfer going to the first tee. I hollered at him to get off and he slowly ambled my way and when within talking distance he said he was White House staff and was allowed within the two hole space. I cannot repeat what I said to him. We were finally allowed to tee off at 1:30 and watched as the President bullied his way thru all the young Marines who were able to take a day off as they prepared to go to wherever to protect us all. No words of thank you for your service or how are you doing, just he and three of his civilian high school buddies messing up the day for many. They would make the two groups ahead of his progress move to the side and allow the group to play through.

It really is bothersome to view firsthand the egotistic ass that is our President. I asked numerous Marines who were standing around what they thought of him and not one of the thirty or so had any kind words. The common refrain was why did he not come out and join a threesome of young Marines and play golf with them. That would have been so appropriate. Why doesn't his staff make a tee time like all of us and cancel if necessary? That would eliminate all the confusion. Why does he not respect the lives of all around him instead of being so arrogant?

Thank God he left last evening. We were out there for 5 1/2 hours and quit after 14 holes and left the course with a total lack of respect for our President.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,291
News Drug companies sue to block California drug pri... Sat Solarman 1
Election Who are you voting for in the California Govern... (Oct '14) Sat REM 24
nanci pelosi bringing God's judgment on california Dec 8 upsidedown 3
News Man rescues rabbit from California wildfires, i... Dec 7 Solarman 1
News The Latest: Thousands flee Southern California ... Dec 7 Martha 3
News All of California's House members team up to as... Dec 6 Red Crosse 6
More from around the web