BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 222459 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Learn to Read

United States

#183893 Jan 10, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! I read just fine, it is you who can't understand what you post. Of course what else can I expect from a turd!
The evidence says otherwise. I'm not the moron that couldn't seem to find my own post and declared the need to repeat myself .... That was - oh, that's right - that was Dufus the illiterate Birfoon
Dale

Wichita, KS

#183894 Jan 10, 2014
JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
Obama made a mess about Syria already, as he is not sure if he would continue supporting Muslim rebels linked to Al-Qaeda.
Yeah, good luck, but Obama does not seem to serve you people , in domestic and foreign policies.
However, by this time, nobody would count on any hope from Obama.
LMAO!!! Obama is a bigger threat to this nation than Al-Qaeda., we can at least kill member of that organization.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#183895 Jan 10, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no cite to a post I made about Romney? But of course i was wrong about him - whatever it was you fantasized that I said. Hmmmm. Jercque credits me with comments I never made - seems like we've seen this several times before.
Lots of crap and whining. And of course we had your original post insulting Romney's children because .... well because you don't like their Dad
Whine on moron. As I stated - anyone - be they ultra-liberal Canadians or ultra ignorant Birfoons - that takes shots at a man's children just because they don't
like the man is the lowest form of pond scum.
Insulting children, to you, is writing that adult men dodged the draft? Really? Even if I was wrong, which I acknowledged, you conclude I insulted 20+-yr-old "children?"

As to you making a post about Romney, please pull your brain from your pants. I made a post of Romney and his 5 sons, not you. You answered something that was not your concern or addressed to you, such is your adoration for that offshore family.

Definitely over and out. I have no time for whiner CON children.

Ottawa

#183896 Jan 10, 2014
Dale wrote:

<quoted text>LMAO!!! I read just fine, it is you who can't understand what you post. Of course what else can I expect from a turd!
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
The evidence says otherwise. I'm not the moron that couldn't seem to find my own post and declared the need to repeat myself .... That was - oh, that's right - that was Dufus the illiterate Birfoon
Two birds of a feather. Get a room, you two.

P.S.: Dale could rightfully sue me for this post. Sorry, Dale.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#183897 Jan 10, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! When it ain't there, it ain't there and I didn't want my favorite turd to not think I ranout on him.
Learn to Read

United States

#183898 Jan 10, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Insulting children, to you, is writing that adult men dodged the draft? Really? Even if I was wrong, which I acknowledged, you conclude I insulted 20+-yr-old "children?"

As to you making a post about Romney, please pull your brain from your pants. I made a post of Romney and his 5 sons, not you. You answered something that was not your concern or addressed to you, such is your adoration for that offshore family.

So your claim that I was wrong about Mitt was based on the fact that I made no comment about him?

Whine on moron. Whine on
Dale

Wichita, KS

#183899 Jan 10, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>
Two birds of a feather. Get a room, you two.
P.S.: Dale could rightfully sue me for this post. Sorry, Dale.
LMAO!!! Who would want to sue your broke ass!!! Hell, I enjoy watching you post massive amounts of words just to tell someone to "fuch-off", you're funny!!!
Learn to Read

United States

#183900 Jan 10, 2014
<quoted text>Insulting children, to you, is writing that adult men dodged the draft? Really? Even if I was wrong, which I acknowledged, you conclude I insulted 20+-yr-old "children?"

So your posted lie about Romney's sons had nothing to do with the fact that they are his children? You just felt like libeling them because .... They're wealthy?

Fact - you chose to insult Romney's sons because you don't like Mitt. Their ages today don't make you any less off of a pathetic worm -

And the whining from the North continues
Dale

Wichita, KS

#183901 Jan 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Insulting children, to you, is writing that adult men dodged the draft? Really? Even if I was wrong, which I acknowledged, you conclude I insulted 20+-yr-old "children?"
As to you making a post about Romney, please pull your brain from your pants. I made a post of Romney and his 5 sons, not you.[[[[[[[[[You answered something that was not your concern or addressed to you]]]]]]]]], such is your adoration for that offshore family.
LMAO!!! What is old saying about the kettle and pot????
Learn to Read

United States

#183902 Jan 10, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now, how many times has the press gone after Sara Palin's children? Shame on them.

What's this? Rouge displaying more class than Jercque?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#183903 Jan 10, 2014
OMG, they finally started some NINE months after Pres. Obama ordered DoJ to do so Why NOW? EASY, civil lawsuits! But what does a criminal investigation have to do with a civil lawsuit? EASY, what if during the taking of depositions they turn up criminal misconduct and this happens just before the November elections? It would look very bad for Eric Holder and his boss, ah er, Obummer Boy.
Obama will not do anything he does not do ....... unless it has to do with his survival!!!

FBI, dragging feet on IRS probe, finally contacts tea party groups
Contacts were due 7 months ago

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jan/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

Location hidden

#183904 Jan 10, 2014
Just think what would happen if she had thrown a Koran in the trash? Jesus is okay but a Koran. Why she might end up being stoned to death!!!

Teacher Bullies Student & Throws Jesus in Trash Can
Posted 11 hours ago by Dave Jolly

Read more at http://godfatherpolitics.com/13930/teacher-bu...

Location hidden

#183905 Jan 10, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now, how many times has the press gone after Sara Palin's children? Shame on them.
What's this? Rouge displaying more class than Jercque?
To whom are you talking to? Are you seeing me in your rear-view mirror? I am closer than I appear!!!!

Ottawa

#183906 Jan 10, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Who would want to sue your broke ass!!! Hell, I enjoy watching you post massive amounts of words just to tell someone to "fuch-off", you're funny!!!
Why, thank you, Dale. When you do get a room with LTR (leave the room)(LRS-Dale-LTR tm reg'd), will you lovebirds be comparing turds?

Location hidden

#183907 Jan 10, 2014
Bruser wrote:
Attempt to Conceal Leaked Documents on Gates/USAID Contraception Fail
By Lisa Correnti
WASHINGTON DC, January 10(C-FAM) Lawyers for US agencies have failed in an initial attempt to force a watchdog group to remove leaked documents from the group’s website. The documents describe studies showing complications of a long-lasting contraception heavily backed by the agencies and the Gates Foundation for use by African women.
The US agencies are accused of attempting to conceal their knowledge of studies showing women using the injectable contraceptive Depo Provera are at higher risk of acquiring HIV.
Allowing The Rebecca Project to publish the information means “this issue of Depo Provera’s harm now has to be decided in a court of law where a judge will review scientific and social research data,” Kwame Fosu, the group’s policy director, told the Friday Fax.
The US Agency of International Development (USAID) and the Gates Foundation have spent millions of dollars to increase injectable contraceptive use among women in high-HIV communities in sub-Sahara Africa.
Legal representatives for USAID and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) filed a copyright infringement complaint to force The Rebecca Project to remove classified documents from its website. The documents were used at a closed-door meeting in Geneva of the World Health Organization, USAID, CDC, and Gates officials.
The meeting convened shortly after the Lancet Infectious Diseases journal published a study by Dr. Renee Heffron. It indicated women using Depo Provera had an increased risk of contracting HIV/AIDS.
One of the two classified documents posted by Fosu details several studies examining the link between injectable contraceptives and HIV transmission. While 11 of 15 studies reported the same result as Dr. Heffron, the WHO nonetheless issued a “Technical Statement” that the research was “inconclusive.”
Fosu charges the WHO guidelines “provided cover” for USAID, Gates, International Planned Parenthood, Pfizer and others to continue “as usual” and protect the millions allocated to making Depo available to African women.
Months later Melinda Gates launched a $4 billion partnership which includes funding to produce and deliver the injectable Depo Provera.
The second classified document obtained by Fosu was authored by Chelsea Polis of USAID and Kathryn Curtis with CDC. It heavily influenced the WHO review staff to determine there was “insufficient reason” to withdraw Depo Provera and enforce mandatory warnings. Fosu claims the Polis and Curtis analysis “water[ed] down available evidence” by ignoring key research.
Despite attempts to conceal the harmful side effects, more poor women are abandoning use of Depo Provera. Compared with other contraceptive methods, women in less developed countries are more likely to stop using Depo Provera within a year of their first dose due to associated side effects and health concerns. A Population Reference Bureau report on worldwide family planning also indicates the injectable contraceptive is not used by women in affluent countries.
Fosu successfully refuted the legal attack to remove the documents citing the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) exemption for human rights and educational organizations that are providing information to protect vulnerable populations.
“Considering the overwhelming evidence of Depo Provera’s harm,” said Fosu &#147;it is incumbent on Health Ministers in targeted developing countries to restrict or ban Depo Provera as a family planning option – exactly what Israel did in 2013 to protect women.”
In Ghana, human rights expert Dr. Charlotte Abaka, the former Chair of the UN women’s treaty committee, now advocates ending or restricting Depo Provera.
You do know there are only two forms of birth control that also, some what, protect you from STDs, don't you. One is condoms and the other is ........ abstinence!!!

Location hidden

#183908 Jan 10, 2014
How come no one mentioned the unemployment report released this morning? Down to just 6.7%, what is no one tooting their Obama horns?
Chew on that for a while!
Learn to Read

Bloomington, IN

#183909 Jan 10, 2014
<quoted text>Why, thank you, Dale. When you do get a room with LTR (leave the room)(LRS-Dale-LTR tm reg'd), will you lovebirds be comparing turds?
Who knew worms whined so much?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#183910 Jan 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Why, thank you, Dale. When you do get a room with LTR (leave the room)(LRS-Dale-LTR tm reg'd), will you lovebirds be comparing turds?
LMAO!!! Of course, we will be talking about you!

Ottawa

#183911 Jan 10, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
How come no one mentioned the unemployment report released this morning? Down to just 6.7%, what is no one tooting their Obama horns?
Chew on that for a while!
The unemployment report is NOT good. Same here.

Location hidden

#183912 Jan 10, 2014
Here is something else you Libtards will knot talk about..
"I heard it through the grape vine, wow long will the youth be mine"
The DNC 2014

January 10, 2014
'Youth Misery Index' hits all time high
Rick Moran

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/01/y...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Curiouser And Cur... 61,038
News California Lawmakers Approve Extension Of Clima... 11 hr Apostate 1
News California court decision keeps teacher tenure ... 22 hr Latricia 2
GD Designs Rochdale (26) Thu august005 1
News Joe Guzzardi: UC Shows Blatant Favoritism towar... Aug 23 Dee Dee Dee 2
Youth Track & Field Teams in Los Angeles County (Oct '11) Aug 21 Queenkweli 17
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) Aug 21 In Gods we Trust 61,396
More from around the web