BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 219451 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#183345 Jan 3, 2014
Britegirl wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yah, global-warming sucks the big one. Re-elect Obama in 2016 for a threepeat!
I would rather have a little Global Warming than Global Cooling as Global Cooling will result in world wide famine. Just look what happened to France in 1789 when Marie Antoinette told the people to eat [oven] cake. They cut her head off!

Location hidden

#183346 Jan 3, 2014
munchin popcorn wrote:
8,000 pages!
so how'd that birther thang work out?
Not bad. Got a bad case of munchies? Toot toot!

Location hidden

#183347 Jan 3, 2014
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Read my lips:
Number 1. A Republican Mandate Heritage Foundation.
Number 2. Republicans keep HMOs in charge making the loin share of profits.
Number 3. The lobbyist wrote the legislation same with Bush/Cheney Senior Citizen Prescription Drugs Medicare Part D.
ALL AMERICANS ARE STILL PAYING THE HIGHEST PRICES FOR MEDICINES IN THE WORLD.
Sincerely,
Former Republican representative Billy Tauzin
Bush/Cheney Medicare Part D.
----------
.commondreams.org/view/2012/12 /05-0
Read my lips, the Heritage Plan did not become the ACA. If it was, why did no Republicans vote for it? And you will never answer that question, NEVER!!!

Location hidden

#183348 Jan 3, 2014
Have you Libtards noticed that New York State has stop growing while Florida is gain 50,000 new residents each month. In about a year Florida will become the third most populace state while New York will drop to fourth? And you are clueless to as to why? Hint, New York's rich people are moving to Florida because the taxes in New York are way to high.
You see, if you raise the tax rate, you will get LESS tax money as the rich will move to some place that is cheaper.

Florida could soon overtake New York as No. 3 in population
By Felicia Schwartz, CNN, Sun December 29, 2013

From April 2010 to July 2012, Florida's population grew 2.7%, according to census data. In the same period, New York's grew 1%. The national average was 1.7%.

Last year's census estimate had the two states virtually neck and neck: New York's population was just under 19.6 million, only about 250,000 higher than Florida's.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/28/us/new-york-flo...

Location hidden

#183349 Jan 3, 2014
Ya know, if the people in Florida were worried about Global Warming, they would move to New York. But they aren't, are they!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#183350 Jan 3, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Read my lips, the Heritage Plan did not become the ACA. If it was, why did no Republicans vote for it? And you will never answer that question, NEVER!!!
OReaLY? Why did the people that wrote the Heritage plan say that ACA was their plan?

Oh well. I'm sure you Birfoons know more about that than they would

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#183351 Jan 3, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

<quoted text>
Yes, how many U.S. soldiers have summarily executed enemy combatants rather than try and capture for fear that Obama (Obama?) would release them...
Yes, tell us, Rogue, how often that ACTUALLY happened. Give us a few examples and, if it was thus done, the soldier's explanation of his act. Not unlike the Zimmerman-Martin confrontation, you seem to have been present when U.S. soldiers "summarily executed" enemy combatants.
Finally, do tell us all of the many times freed Gitmo prisoners have returned to war against the U.S.? How many and how often please?
You come with statements like those, you have to back "em up.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
We will never know how many. Just like we will never know how many people have been killed by cops and for the very same reason.
As far as the number of GITMO detainees who have returned to their evil way, read this from George Soros approved CNN. Please note this article is about four years old and the numbers may have gone UP! And CNN probably does not want to update it as then they could not blame it all on Bush as we know Obama has been releasing the really bad guys and Bush was only releasing the ones they thought had reformed.
Report: 20 percent of released detainees returning to terrorism
By Mike Mount, CNN
http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/01/11/detain...
January 11, 2010 8:53 p.m. EST
"we will never know, we will never know", you keep repeating. Well, if you do not know, don't state it. Guess it, perhaps, but don't make wild groundless statements like those. You don't know, don't say it.

Ottawa

#183352 Jan 3, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I hope Jacqueau will accept this more current report from a non-George Soros approved source.
At least 100 of the 603 freed Guantanamo Bay prisoners have returned to terrorism, U.S. intelligence report reveals
603 inmates have been released from Guantanamo Bay prison in Cuba
100 are confirmed (and another 74 suspected) to have returned to terrorism
The U.S. military facility has recently been condemned for its controversial force-feeding processes
By Sophie Jane Evans PUBLISHED:, 11 September 2013
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24172...
Sorry, that is not proof, but mere speculation.

Ottawa

#183353 Jan 3, 2014

<quoted text>
You become denser by the second. What "libtards" ?(Rogue, tm reg'd). O.J. asked for a pardon, not the "libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd). What do THEY have to do with that?
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
O.J. is a Libtard because he should know Pres. Obama can not pardon him from a state conviction. Only that state's governor can do that!!!
And my point being you Libtards think The Messiah can do anything he wants to regardless of law.
Do you even realize your reply makes no sense what is so ever?

Ottawa

#183354 Jan 3, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Anyone here willing to admit they voted for Obama?
I would have if I could have, considering the alternative.

Ottawa

#183355 Jan 3, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now Jacqueau will probably demand a source. Sorry, none listed on this one.
"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need." Whether Democrat or Republican I think you'll get a kick out of this! A little boy goes to his dad and asks,'What is Politics?' Dad says,'Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I am the head of the family, so call me The PresidentYour mother is the administrator of the money, so we call her the Government. We are here to take care of your needs, so we will call you the People. The nanny, we will consider her the Working Class. And your baby brother, we will call him the Future. Now think about that and see if it makes sense.' So the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what Dad has said. Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him. He finds that the baby has severely soiled his nappy. So the little boy goes to his parent's room and finds his mother asleep.. Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father in bed with the nanny.. He gives up and goes back to bed. The next morning, the little boy say's to his father,'Dad, I think I understand the concept of politics now.' The father says,'Good, son, tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about.' The little boy replies,'The President is screwing the Working Class while the Government is sound asleep. The People are being ignored and the Future is in deep shit..
Demand a source? Me? When I know the source is ...YOU. Third time with this insignificant joke. When're you gonna recycle it again?

Ottawa

#183356 Jan 3, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked that at the local Waffle House about six weeks ago when the employees had just been told the company would not extend the company's health care insurance but the were given a fifty cents an hour raise so they could purchase their own insurance. They were not very happy and my meal was echy.
Are you finished with the BS? And since when has the Waffle House become a hotbed of political posturing? They're all on minimum wage as it is, being taken advantage of by their wealthy owners, maybe they could use some kind of health plan.
Jacques of Ottawa

Cambridge, Canada

#183357 Jan 3, 2014
munchin popcorn wrote:

8,000 pages!
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not bad. Got a bad case of munchies? Toot toot!
Well, if you think 210-0 is "not bad", then you're a happy clueless loser.
Jacques of Ottawa

Cambridge, Canada

#183358 Jan 3, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Have you Libtards noticed that New York State has stop growing while Florida is gain 50,000 new residents each month. In about a year Florida will become the third most populace state while New York will drop to fourth? And you are clueless to as to why? Hint, New York's rich people are moving to Florida because the taxes in New York are way to high.
You see, if you raise the tax rate, you will get LESS tax money as the rich will move to some place that is cheaper.
Florida could soon overtake New York as No. 3 in population
By Felicia Schwartz, CNN, Sun December 29, 2013
From April 2010 to July 2012, Florida's population grew 2.7%, according to census data. In the same period, New York's grew 1%. The national average was 1.7%.
Last year's census estimate had the two states virtually neck and neck: New York's population was just under 19.6 million, only about 250,000 higher than Florida's.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/28/us/new-york-flo...
They're moving to Florida because it's hot there. That's it. How many snowbirds do you think you'd get if it was not for the weather? Same for business people. Cripes, yes, I'd rather work in balmy weather any day rather than cold and snow.
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#183359 Jan 3, 2014
<quoted text>
So, of I understand this correctly, Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton ORDERED the banks to lend to any minority and to ENSURE that their credit ratings not be checked, to not verify if they had a job and if they had one, to not make sure that they could afford the loan they agreed to make, not to mention not appraise the property put up as collateral so its value would at least equal the amount of the mortgage.
This is the 5th time minimum you repeat this absurdity. Why?
The industry used to refer to that mortgage product as a NINJNA loan (pronounced NINJA, as in the japanese warrior). It was an acronym for No Income/No Job/No Assets . Basically the bank accepted whatever information the borrower filled out on the application without verification, and it continued into the Bush administration. There were attempts by W to stop the policy due to its unsound foundation to loan money, but each time it was attempted it was thwarted by democrats that argued to stop it would be racist, which such an accusation freaks out most republicans and shuts them up in a hurry. So the industry simply packaged the bad loans in with the good and resold them to the government and investors, creating a bubble of bad debt that popped and contributed heavily to the economic implosion that reached its peak in 2008, just when Barry came into office. This is the "mess" that the democrats use an excuse for Barry's failure to bring the economy back to full recovery and growth.

Location hidden

#183360 Jan 3, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I hope Jacqueau will accept this more current report from a non-George Soros approved source.
At least 100 of the 603 freed Guantanamo Bay prisoners have returned to terrorism, U.S. intelligence report reveals
603 inmates have been released from Guantanamo Bay prison in Cuba
100 are confirmed (and another 74 suspected) to have returned to terrorism
The U.S. military facility has recently been condemned for its controversial force-feeding processes
By Sophie Jane Evans PUBLISHED:, 11 September 2013
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24172 ...
<quoted text>
Sorry, that is not proof, but mere speculation.
I knew you would not accept it from a non-George Soros approve Daily Mail but if it was on the George Soros approved Guardian you wood!

Location hidden

#183361 Jan 3, 2014
<quoted text>
You become denser by the second. What "libtards" ?(Rogue, tm reg'd). O.J. asked for a pardon, not the "libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd). What do THEY have to do with that?
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
O.J. is a Libtard because he should know Pres. Obama can not pardon him from a state conviction. Only that state's governor can do that!!!
And my point being you Libtards think The Messiah can do anything he wants to regardless of law.
<quoted text>
Do you even realize your reply makes no sense what is so ever?
I did not expect you to be able to understand that concept as you too believe that Obama is The Messiah.
Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#183362 Jan 3, 2014
Al-Qaida Raises Flag, Claims Control Over Iraqi City of Fallujah
January 03, 2014 / http://tinyurl.com/mkauwfj
Black-clad al-Qaida militants in Iraq appeared to seize control of the embattled western city of Fallujah on Friday, raising their flag over government buildings and declaring an independent Islamic state.
Witnesses said the Sunni militants, members of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, or ISIS, cut power lines in the city late in the day and ordered residents not to use backup generators.
But the chief of Fallujah police, Mohamed al-Isawi, disputed the ISIS claims of control, telling The New York Times that he was repositioning his forces north of the city for a decisive battle. He said his force had been strengthened by an alliance of tribal leaders, and that part of a main street had been recaptured by late in the day.
http://www.voanews.com/content/alqaida-raises...
Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#183363 Jan 3, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Read my lips, the Heritage Plan did not become the ACA. If it was, why did no Republicans vote for it? And you will never answer that question, NEVER!!!
In simple verbiage Obama stole it from the Republicans because liberal/progressives wanted Single Payer Medicare For All Americans or even a Public Option.

Smarten Up.

----------

How the Heritage Foundation, a Conservative Think Tank, Promoted the Individual Mandate / 10/20/2011 / http://tinyurl.com/7yztznx

ROMNEY: Actually, Newt, we got the idea of an individual mandate from you.

GINGRICH: That’s not true. You got it from the Heritage Foundation.

ROMNEY: Yes, we got it from you, and you got it from the Heritage Foundation and from you.

GINGRICH: Wait a second. What you just said is not true. You did not get that from me. You got it from the Heritage Foundation.

ROMNEY: And you never supported them?

GINGRICH: I agree with them, but I’m just saying, what you said to this audience just now plain wasn’t true.

ROMNEY: OK. Let me ask, have you supported in the past an individual mandate?

GINGRICH: I absolutely did with the Heritage Foundation against Hillarycare.

ROMNEY: You did support an individual mandate?

ROMNEY: Oh, OK. That’s what I’m saying. We got the idea from you and the Heritage Foundation.

GINGRICH: OK. A little broader.

ROMNEY: OK.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/aroy/2011/10/20/h...

----------

Summary Of A 1993 Republican Health Reform Plan
Feb 23, 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/amcg2tz
In November, 1993, Sen. John Chafee, R-R.I., introduced what was considered to be one of the main Republican health overhaul proposals: "A bill to provide comprehensive reform of the health care system of the United States."
Titled the "Health Equity and Access Reform Today Act of 1993," it had 21 co-sponsors, including two Democrats (Sens. Boren and Kerrey). The bill, which was not debated or voted upon, was an alternative to President Bill Clinton's plan. It bears similarity to the Democratic bill passed by the Senate Dec. 24, 2009, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
http://www.kaiserhealthnews.org/stories/2010/...

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#183364 Jan 3, 2014
munchin popcorn wrote:
8,000 pages!
It will never end until Kenyan-born gay Moslem Obama gets thrown into the lake of fire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Vallejo a good place to buy a first home? It... 2 hr Anon 8
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr dGo mnaDed lyoH r... 60,658
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 9 hr NotInPotatoQuality 201,878
News The Latest: California fire drives people from ... 15 hr TheDNC is crappy 1
News California Scraps John Wayne Day Due To His Rac... 18 hr Mark 30
News Body found as thousands flee California wildfires 21 hr mehdi mountather 1
H Clinton Demands USA Take 65,000 Muslim Refugees Sun Just Sayin 3
More from around the web