BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Frank

Veradale, WA

#182951 Dec 25, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not denying he promised C-SPAN airing of Obamacare. However I don't recall him promising that. Can you help?
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ob ama-reneges-on-health-care-tra nsparency (AP)
"As a presidential candidate, Barack Obama called for completely transparent health care deliberations and even promised to hold all negotiations on C-SPAN. Now, as the health care debate reaches its final stages, the nonprofit cable company is asking Washington leaders to follow through on that promise.

C-SPAN CEO Brian Lamb sent a letter to congressional leaders last week, asking that they "open all important negotiations, including any conference committee meetings, to electronic media coverage."

"Many of your rank-and-file members, and the nation's editorial pages have all talked about the value of transparent discussions on reforming the nation's health care system," , Lamb said in the letter, which was sent to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), House Minority Leader John Boehner (R-Ohio), Sen. Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) and Sen. Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.). "Now that the process moves to the critical stage of reconciliation between the Chambers, we respectfully request that you allow the public full access, through television, to legislation that will affect the lives of every single American."

As Lamb notes, "literall hundreds of hours" of committee hearings, debate and meetings have been broadcast on C-SPAN through the health care debate, allowing journalists, bloggers, watchdog groups and citizens to follow the process. Other significant parts of the health care debate, however, have remained behind closed doors, such as Mr. Obama's negotiations with the pharmaceutical industry which resulted in a deal committing the industry to a specific contribution to reform.

CBSNews.com Special Report: Health Care

Now that Democrats have passed a health care bill in both the House and the Senate, they will need to reconcile the two bills. That process could take place through the formal "conference committee" process, or it could happen informally. Either way, there are sure to be important negotiations and meetings taking place among Democratic leaders that remain private.

Lamb said the C-SPAN networks are willing to commit all of the resources necessary to comprehensively cover the upcoming conference committee sessions live.

"We are most willing to employ the latest digital technology to make the cameras, lights and microphones as unobtrusive as possible," he added."



Frank

Veradale, WA

#182952 Dec 25, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So then, if you can't come up with proof that Obama promised Obamacare deliberations would air on C-PAC, YOU, sir , are the liar and fabricator. You just imagine them, make them up and post them. I asked for you help in finding Obama's C-PAC promise, not the doctors'.
Strange, I didn't know the president decided what committee would appear on C-PAC. Why don't you blame him for the latest black-out due to the storms in New England and northern NY state while you're at it?
I think CBS has it,the same CBS that supports Obama's lies. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-reneges-on-...
Frank

Veradale, WA

#182953 Dec 25, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So then, if you can't come up with proof that Obama promised Obamacare deliberations would air on C-PAC, YOU, sir , are the liar and fabricator. You just imagine them, make them up and post them. I asked for you help in finding Obama's C-PAC promise, not the doctors'.
Strange, I didn't know the president decided what committee would appear on C-PAC. Why don't you blame him for the latest black-out due to the storms in New England and northern NY state while you're at it?
CBS didn't air this until a couple weeks 'after' Obama illegally pushed this bill through Congress with the help of Reid and Pelosi. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-reneges-on-...
wojar

Feeding Hills, MA

#182956 Dec 25, 2013
The Honorable Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Presenting college/school transcripts should be a requirement for anyone who is running for office! Just might keep us from putting so many nutballs in office! Same applies with proof of birthplace. It's ridiculous not to. How are you supposed to know who you're electing, except by "what they say". We're seeing how that turned out. Path, you said "appointed" CEOs of G.E. or G.M. or Boeing. That's a private business. You have no right to know any of their business! They could appoint their pet dog CEO! You don't get that do you? Not to mention, if someone got appointed, don't you think that person would be well known by many in the field? Your arguments are silly at best.
Mr. Alleged Wealthy Businessman apparently is totally ignorant of public disclosure requirements for publicly traded companies.

Ever heard of a 10K?

Here is one of the many requirements.

Item 10 “Directors, Executive Officers and Corporate Governance” requires information about the background and experience of the company’s directors and executive officers, the company’s code of ethics, and certain qualifications for directors and committees of the board of directors.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182957 Dec 25, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Is C-PAC a television station in Canada. C-SPAN carries programing on multiple channels that includes courts,state,and federal legislation The only CPAC I know follow is the Conservative Political Action Conference that is sponsored by The American Conservative Union organized in 1793,it has nothing to do with Obama's policies or lies, since he does not attend their annual Orlando,Fl convention. BTW:Obama gets most of his voter support from those people that are freezing and or with out power. Obama went to Hawaii to enjoy 72 degree weather while millions of people suffered from the weather conditions, that is flaunting his power and living large. If Bush had done this it would be the primary topic of mass media.
Yes, C-PAC Is the Canadian equivalent of C-SPAN. My bad. Many Americans living near the border who can pick it up do so, as it can be quite tumultuous. One of the only places on earth where the Prime Minister, de facto head of the country and gov't, is raked on the coals by questions from the opposition parties. I recall one Seinfeld episode where Kramer said he watched it regularly.

The rest of your post is incredible gibberish.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182958 Dec 25, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-reneges-on-... (AP)
"As a presidential candidate, Barack Obama called for completely transparent health care deliberations and even promised to hold all negotiations on C-SPAN. Now, as the health care debate reaches its final stages, the nonprofit cable company is asking Washington leaders to follow through on that promise.
C-SPAN CEO Brian Lamb sent a letter to congressional leaders last week, asking that they "open all important negotiations, including any conference committee meetings, to electronic media coverage."
"Many of your rank-and-file members, and the nation's editorial pages have all talked about the value of transparent discussions on reforming the nation's health care system," , Lamb said in the letter, which was sent to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), House Minority Leader John Boehner (R-Ohio), Sen. Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) and Sen. Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.). "Now that the process moves to the critical stage of reconciliation between the Chambers, we respectfully request that you allow the public full access, through television, to legislation that will affect the lives of every single American."
As Lamb notes, "literall hundreds of hours" of committee hearings, debate and meetings have been broadcast on C-SPAN through the health care debate, allowing journalists, bloggers, watchdog groups and citizens to follow the process. Other significant parts of the health care debate, however, have remained behind closed doors, such as Mr. Obama's negotiations with the pharmaceutical industry which resulted in a deal committing the industry to a specific contribution to reform.
CBSNews.com Special Report: Health Care
Now that Democrats have passed a health care bill in both the House and the Senate, they will need to reconcile the two bills. That process could take place through the formal "conference committee" process, or it could happen informally. Either way, there are sure to be important negotiations and meetings taking place among Democratic leaders that remain private.
Lamb said the C-SPAN networks are willing to commit all of the resources necessary to comprehensively cover the upcoming conference committee sessions live.
"We are most willing to employ the latest digital technology to make the cameras, lights and microphones as unobtrusive as possible," he added."
Good work. You're right on that one. Obama should not have promised something he couldn't deliver.
wojar

Feeding Hills, MA

#182959 Dec 25, 2013

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#182960 Dec 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/ money/markets/2013/12/25/stock s-post-best-gains-since-1997/4 192223/
http://tinyurl.com/ltk44jj
Best stock market year since 1997.
Don't tell Rogue Scholar because he wishes for the new year a stock market crash, high inflation and high unemployment just because he doesn't like the skin color of the President.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182962 Dec 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/ money/markets/2013/12/25/stock s-post-best-gains-since-1997/4 192223/
http://tinyurl.com/ltk44jj
Best stock market year since 1997.
Not according to Rogue. You forgot the inflation factor LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg,d).

And how the announcement of a reduction in the stimulus was gonna make the DJIA crash...it zoomed upwards160 points when they announced reductions would start in January. Another prediction down the drain. How many's that now? Not his fault, as this time it's his damn broker.
The Honorable Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182964 Dec 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Alleged Wealthy Businessman apparently is totally ignorant of public disclosure requirements for publicly traded companies.
Ever heard of a 10K?
Here is one of the many requirements.
Item 10 “Directors, Executive Officers and Corporate Governance” requires information about the background and experience of the company’s directors and executive officers, the company’s code of ethics, and certain qualifications for directors and committees of the board of directors.
And the lil Grasshut Slumlord once again can't comprehend what he reads. DAB! Keep up or shut up! You're not even on the same topic, you moron. LMAO!
The Honorable Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182965 Dec 25, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, C-PAC Is the Canadian equivalent of C-SPAN. My bad. Many Americans living near the border who can pick it up do so, as it can be quite tumultuous. One of the only places on earth where the Prime Minister, de facto head of the country and gov't, is raked on the coals by questions from the opposition parties. I recall one Seinfeld episode where Kramer said he watched it regularly.
The rest of your post is incredible gibberish.
HaHaHa! Frank clownstomped Path!!! LMAO!!!!
The Honorable Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182966 Dec 25, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
If he were gay, he wouldn't even give the time of day to a sorry pathetic Butch like you.
The only time Obobblehead knows is his next Tee time!
wojar

Bristol, CT

#182967 Dec 26, 2013
The Honorable Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And the lil Grasshut Slumlord once again can't comprehend what he reads. DAB! Keep up or shut up! You're not even on the same topic, you moron. LMAO!
Got Alzheimer's?
Ignorant Birfoon:
"That's a private business. You have no right to know any of their business!"

Again Mr Big Businessman, ever heard of a 10-K?
wojar

Bristol, CT

#182968 Dec 26, 2013
Really Bayou Boy? GE is a private company and you have no right to know any of their business?

What page was Bayou Birfoon Boi on?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182969 Dec 26, 2013
The Honorable Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHaHa! Frank clownstomped Path!!! LMAO!!!!
He did? How? C-SPAN/C-PAC ? But if you think so, it's my end-of-year gift.
The Honorable Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182970 Dec 26, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
If he were gay, he wouldn't even give the time of day to a sorry pathetic Butch like you.
Butch? A gay slur from Path? But, I didn't think you approved of such remarks. Hmmmm. LMAO!
The Honorable Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182971 Dec 26, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Alleged Wealthy Businessman apparently is totally ignorant of public disclosure requirements for publicly traded companies.
Ever heard of a 10K?
Here is one of the many requirements.
Item 10 “Directors, Executive Officers and Corporate Governance” requires information about the background and experience of the company’s directors and executive officers, the company’s code of ethics, and certain qualifications for directors and committees of the board of directors.
Well that's real spiffy, Twinkerbelle. Too bad none of it has anything to do with what the point was. Excellent job. LMAO! BTW, dumbazz, it was Path that said, "do you think those CEOs were required to show their history"? Thanks! LMAO!!! DAB!!!
The Honorable Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182972 Dec 26, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Got Alzheimer's?
Ignorant Birfoon:
"That's a private business. You have no right to know any of their business!"
Again Mr Big Businessman, ever heard of a 10-K?
Got VD?
Stupid pryck.
Psst, see my last post, moron.
The Honorable Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182973 Dec 26, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
He did? How? C-SPAN/C-PAC ? But if you think so, it's my end-of-year gift.
Yes, he certainly did. LMAO!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182974 Dec 26, 2013
The Honorable Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Butch? A gay slur from Path? But, I didn't think you approved of such remarks. Hmmmm. LMAO!
Slur? Nope. I am totally indifferent to homosexuality. But Welby lied about Obama, as he has no reason to accuse him of being gay. However, his references to "gayness" only buttress the fact that he IS gay, Butch, even, if we consider his boorish and vulgar dominatrix language. Yet, while we are at it, and compared to you, Welby's straight, what with your constant allusions to butts, azzes, excrement, and anal sex. Seems obsession with anal sex and homosexuality is a birther trait, as it was with hypocritical anti-homo but highly homosexual Nazi hierarchy. Your hero Goering was the chief gay guy.

Look, Welby, LRS-Dale, et al, nothing wrong with being homosexual as long as you don't falsely accuse straights of being gay, okay? Just come out of the closet and be done with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr NightMare 56,617
Bush Won't Declare Disaster For Levees (Apr '06) 8 hr Swedenforever 82
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 hr Fair Game 47,469
Californians fight over migrants 16 hr barefoot2626 158
Remembering a life in the High Desert: Joe Mathews Sat dixie nourmiss 2
Mixed conclusions on cause of 2013 drought Sat Earthling-1 1
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Fri Mary Downformore 201,188

California People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE