BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 8,058)

Showing posts 161,141 - 161,160 of173,694
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#182252
Dec 14, 2013
 
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, more of your immature name-calling and demeaning. Even to the dead. What a "MAN" you are! LMAO! joke
Show me the name-calling in my post (reproduced below). Many "respectable women have had alley-way types of abortion at the time when your right-wing republican heroes were against legal abortion, forcing a score of honourable women and young girls to have aforementioned "alley-way" abortions.

Even to the dead? Liar. You said, a year ago, that your mother died "5 months ago". Even Un-American Lady shed crocodile tears. Then , oops, you have a step-mom, your real mom having did some thirty years before, and as I said, probably of shame and heartbreak thanks to you. You're so easy to demean, it's automatic. I'd never to it to any unfortunate member of your family.

Finally, you don't need to be a pilot to crash a plane, Moe. Just a bad mechanic.

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

<quoted text>
Yes, more excuses. There was a baby boom from 1945 for approx. 10 years. They're all at the same time hitting retirement. Damn good excuse if you ask me. What's YOUR excuse for surviving an alley-way abortion and becoming a burden on society?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#182253
Dec 14, 2013
 
Justice LRS wrote:
Oh Path, you sure have been mentioning my mother lately. Any particular reason, that you're man enough to name? BTW, when was the last time I mentioned yours? Long time ago! One can only assume you're completely out of ammo and now you must talk about "mothers"! What a big time loser! LMAO!
Except for my above post which you brought on yourself, show me where I mentioned your mother and , secondly, where I badmouthed her. Hurry up. liar-loser.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#182254
Dec 14, 2013
 
Incidentally, and get this straight, I never ever mentioned anybody's family until, about a year ago, you began to mention my "make-believe" wife, called her a whore and then mentioned my mother. I mentioned yours, calling her a poor suffering mom, and how you probably made her die of grief. How is that bad-mouthing her?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#182255
Dec 14, 2013
 
And, every time you're bested, you hit someone's family or friend. May I remind you what you wrote about wojar's girlfriend? What type of woman you purported her to be ? I have had strong disagreements with "topixers" , Rogue, loose, GB, AL, etc, yet no one except you has hit on my family or others' families. I retaliated, but unlike you, kept it respectable.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#182256
Dec 14, 2013
 
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
..an tomorrow, not yesterday, it's stated to be 95F. God , your dumbness is so strong, it's contagious.
Nah, that's just how easy it is to trip you up!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#182257
Dec 14, 2013
 
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me the name-calling in my post (reproduced below). Many "respectable women have had alley-way types of abortion at the time when your right-wing republican heroes were against legal abortion, forcing a score of honourable women and young girls to have aforementioned "alley-way" abortions.
Even to the dead? Liar. You said, a year ago, that your mother died "5 months ago". Even Un-American Lady shed crocodile tears. Then , oops, you have a step-mom, your real mom having did some thirty years before, and as I said, probably of shame and heartbreak thanks to you. You're so easy to demean, it's automatic. I'd never to it to any unfortunate member of your family.
Finally, you don't need to be a pilot to crash a plane, Moe. Just a bad mechanic.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, more excuses. There was a baby boom from 1945 for approx. 10 years. They're all at the same time hitting retirement. Damn good excuse if you ask me. What's YOUR excuse for surviving an alley-way abortion and becoming a burden on society?
First paragraph; survivor of a botched alley-way abortion? That would mean my mother, moron. You're full of BS again!

Second paragraph; I've had a step-mother for about 45 years, OH! DAB Oh, you only attempt to demean. Never successfully though.

What a clown. The pilot would crash as I would not be at the yoke. DAB My wrenching abilities are superb, yours? LMAO nevermind.....

How many baby boomers died before retirement? LMAO!

Idiot!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#182258
Dec 14, 2013
 
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Incidentally, and get this straight, I never ever mentioned anybody's family until, about a year ago, you began to mention my "make-believe" wife, called her a whore and then mentioned my mother. I mentioned yours, calling her a poor suffering mom, and how you probably made her die of grief. How is that bad-mouthing her?
You make the claim, you back it up! Incidentally, my mother was very sick for many years, feel better big boy? What an out and out loser you are. Hope you never meet me.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#182259
Dec 14, 2013
 
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
And, every time you're bested, you hit someone's family or friend. May I remind you what you wrote about wojar's girlfriend? What type of woman you purported her to be ? I have had strong disagreements with "topixers" , Rogue, loose, GB, AL, etc, yet no one except you has hit on my family or others' families. I retaliated, but unlike you, kept it respectable.
That's exactly what you're doing. Not me. Out of ammo? However, I don't even remember the last time I mentioned a family member of yours! Long time ago for sure. You remind me of an old nasty spittoon! prrrt, splat! Hmm, you look like one too. LMAO! nasty and vile
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#182260
Dec 14, 2013
 
X-mas shopping then off to the casino. Bye Bye LMAO!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#182261
Dec 14, 2013
 
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
First paragraph; survivor of a botched alley-way abortion? That would mean my mother, moron. You're full of BS again!
Second paragraph; I've had a step-mother for about 45 years, OH! DAB Oh, you only attempt to demean. Never successfully though.
What a clown. The pilot would crash as I would not be at the yoke. DAB My wrenching abilities are superb, yours? LMAO nevermind.....
How many baby boomers died before retirement? LMAO!
Idiot!
You are so full of "it"

First paragraph : survivor...Yes, and YOU are the result. Your mother, like many other respectable young moms, probably had no choice because your republican idols refused to legalize abortion. No reflection on your mother, but on YOU, definitely;

Second paragraph : Your 2nd paragraph makes no sense, as per everything you write. Yeah, I said you had a step mom for 45 years. Please explain (and to it coherently this time, mealy-mouthed loser) how this is demeaning. Please also explain why you lied about the timing of your mother's death. You screw up the mechanics on a plane, Moe, YOU have crashed it. Ask Rogue.

How many baby boomers died before retirement ? Not many, Moe. When the baby-booming "business" started in 1945 , life expectancy in the U.S. was 67.9. Today, it's almost 80.. Do you know what that does to pensions ? GM has more pensioners than workers. Actuaries knew the crunch was coming as early as 1950. Employer-employee contributions should've increased as life expectancy increased, but both industry, who did not want to up their contributions which would've cut into their huge bonuses, and state and fed gov'ts also did not budge, as employees , who are voters, would not have appreciated having their contributions increased. Business and politics, yup. Now, retirees are sucking pension funds to the bone (many have been retired longer than they worked!) and those nearing retirement cannot find a job because companies are not interested in paying them benefits. Beside, new young employees are so much cheaper and, in the world of the big three, are paid lower wages than unionized regulars.

If you don't "get" why a poor mechanic is as responsible for crashing a plane as the pilot, then II don't expect you to understand any of the above first and second paragraphs and the spontaneous explanation on pensions.
OK YEA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#182262
Dec 14, 2013
 
Dont worry, Iran sent him to the moon in a space ship.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#182263
Dec 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
We cannot turn the clock back to 1787 when the Constitution was ratified and pretended that nothing happen after that date. The Constitution was not meant to be a straitjacket for future generations but rather as a starting point based on the fundamental principles that civil liberties should be protected.
The constitution isn't a mummy displayed in a museum but rather it is a living organism in the laboratory.
Justice Holmes in Missouri v. Holland, 252 U.S. 416 (1920), articulated the dynamic nature of the Constitution:
"With regard to that we may add that when we are dealing with words that also are a constituent act, like the Constitution of the United States, we must realize that they have called into life a being the development of which could not have been foreseen completely by the most gifted of its begetters. It was enough for them to realize or to hope that they had created an organism; it has taken a century and has cost their successors much sweat and blood to prove that they created a nation. The case before us must be considered in the light of our whole experience and not merely in that of what was said a hundred years ago. Id at 434.
In the 21st century, Justice Kennedy in Lawrence v. Texas, 539 U.S. 558 (2003) made this observation about the Founding Fathers and their influence on future generations:
Had those who drew and ratified the Due Process Clauses of the Fifth Amendment..... known the components of liberty in its manifold possibilities, they might have been more specific. They did not presume to have this insight. They knew times can blind us to certain truths and later generations can see that laws once thought necessary and proper in fact serve only to oppress. As the Constitution endures, persons in every generation can invoke its principles in their own search for greater freedom." Id. at 578-79
As such, "what once was a 'natural' and 'self-evident' ordering later comes to be seen as an artificial and invidious constraint on human potential and freedom. City of Cleburne, Tex. v Cleburne Living Ctr., 473 US 432, 466 (1985)(Marshall, J., concurring in the judgment in part and dissenting in part).
Agreed.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#182264
Dec 14, 2013
 
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so full of "it"
First paragraph : survivor...Yes, and YOU are the result. Your mother, like many other respectable young moms, probably had no choice because your republican idols refused to legalize abortion. No reflection on your mother, but on YOU, definitely;
Second paragraph : Your 2nd paragraph makes no sense, as per everything you write. Yeah, I said you had a step mom for 45 years. Please explain (and to it coherently this time, mealy-mouthed loser) how this is demeaning. Please also explain why you lied about the timing of your mother's death. You screw up the mechanics on a plane, Moe, YOU have crashed it. Ask Rogue.
How many baby boomers died before retirement ? Not many, Moe. When the baby-booming "business" started in 1945 , life expectancy in the U.S. was 67.9. Today, it's almost 80.. Do you know what that does to pensions ? GM has more pensioners than workers. Actuaries knew the crunch was coming as early as 1950. Employer-employee contributions should've increased as life expectancy increased, but both industry, who did not want to up their contributions which would've cut into their huge bonuses, and state and fed gov'ts also did not budge, as employees , who are voters, would not have appreciated having their contributions increased. Business and politics, yup. Now, retirees are sucking pension funds to the bone (many have been retired longer than they worked!) and those nearing retirement cannot find a job because companies are not interested in paying them benefits. Beside, new young employees are so much cheaper and, in the world of the big three, are paid lower wages than unionized regulars.
If you don't "get" why a poor mechanic is as responsible for crashing a plane as the pilot, then II don't expect you to understand any of the above first and second paragraphs and the spontaneous explanation on pensions.
LRS thinks SOB is a slur against his mother. He's not working with a full deck.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#182265
Dec 14, 2013
 
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
To you.
Got Alzheimer's?

Your alter ego Dale said it was unconstitutional to think about changing it.

Pointing out that it "could be" repealed means it's news that it hasn't been repealed?

Moron.

Every time he gets his arse kicked he makes believe it didn't happen.

That's spelled L-O-S-E-R.
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#182266
Dec 14, 2013
 
You ain't go nowhere just talking yer english, ain't it?.
Some bozo trying to talk politics, actually is attempting to learn English.
Frigging bozo speaks no mind of his own as a puppet on the string, endeavoring to conform to others.
Ain't that other people's English or ain't no English then?
Using other people's terms, such as, across the pond, no clue what it is, in the neck of your wood, seems a big deal for bozo.
So is about JFK, GW , on and on calling.
Not to say that is a lack of ownself in terms of ideas, or really ownself speaking one's own English as one expresses it and communicates it, that is darn old boring stuff.
Hey, do you people come up with speaking good, better English yet?
If you won't know anything better, you never know what bozo will know which one is the better English with no origin or slang creation.
Boy, is it (that) International English is the only standard today in these new times.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#182267
Dec 14, 2013
 
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so full of "it"
First paragraph : survivor...Yes, and YOU are the result. Your mother, like many other respectable young moms, probably had no choice because your republican idols refused to legalize abortion. No reflection on your mother, but on YOU, definitely;
Second paragraph : Your 2nd paragraph makes no sense, as per everything you write. Yeah, I said you had a step mom for 45 years. Please explain (and to it coherently this time, mealy-mouthed loser) how this is demeaning. Please also explain why you lied about the timing of your mother's death. You screw up the mechanics on a plane, Moe, YOU have crashed it. Ask Rogue.
How many baby boomers died before retirement ? Not many, Moe. When the baby-booming "business" started in 1945 , life expectancy in the U.S. was 67.9. Today, it's almost 80.. Do you know what that does to pensions ? GM has more pensioners than workers. Actuaries knew the crunch was coming as early as 1950. Employer-employee contributions should've increased as life expectancy increased, but both industry, who did not want to up their contributions which would've cut into their huge bonuses, and state and fed gov'ts also did not budge, as employees , who are voters, would not have appreciated having their contributions increased. Business and politics, yup. Now, retirees are sucking pension funds to the bone (many have been retired longer than they worked!) and those nearing retirement cannot find a job because companies are not interested in paying them benefits. Beside, new young employees are so much cheaper and, in the world of the big three, are paid lower wages than unionized regulars.
If you don't "get" why a poor mechanic is as responsible for crashing a plane as the pilot, then II don't expect you to understand any of the above first and second paragraphs and the spontaneous explanation on pensions.
Are you completely ignorant? The obvious answer is yes! You don't find claiming someone's mother went through a botched back alley abortion to be demeaning? Idiot, I said I've had a step-mother for 45 years....not you! Did I say that was demeaning? Nope. I lied about when my mother died? LMAO! Then perhaps you'd like to tell me when that was? LOL You are seriously nutso, Path. Mechanics? Wrong again, Path! Simply because one job wasn't done correctly, doesn't MEAN the plane will crash, dolt. I see your wrenching capabilities are most limited. Exactly as I assumed. Oh Lord, I'm not reading all that remaing childish drivel, heard it too many times. Check the log books, see if a mechanic was listed as the pilot who crashed the plane. And you're free to rove about???? Hope we never meet!

It is funny though, I've been shopping for 2 1/2 hours and there you sit! LMAO! priceless

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#182268
Dec 14, 2013
 
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You make the claim, you back it up! Incidentally, my mother was very sick for many years, feel better big boy? What an out and out loser you are. Hope you never meet me.
You : "Hope you never meet me". Really? Is that a hoped-for friendly reunion or a threat? Out with it NOW.

You lied twice about your mother. You firstly said, about a year or so ago, that she died 5 months before that. Then came along your step mom for the last 30 years (I said 45, wrong, it's 30).Make up your mind, eh boy. And I never said ONE SINGLE DISOBLIGING WORD ABOUT YOUR MOM OR STEP MOM. I said "poor suffering them". Go back to remedial 3rd grade English and ask the teacher what that means.

How about a little history and a study of your threats and unique language :

1. opined that even Air Force One could have engine problems. A wish? A hope?
2. Hoped my wife and I would crash a year ago on our trip to Las Vegas.
3. Threatened me a number of times with violence (air boat ride with cocktails and all?)
4. Called my wife a whore
5. Called wojar's girl friend nasty names

For more insight into the kind of uncouth vulgar boorish birther you are, a sample of your latest vile often childish but surely filthy vocabulary :

Mr. B,.S.
dumbazzabastard (DAB)
dumbazzbitch (DAB)
slumlord
twat boys
DIM
squid
buttflapper

I could fill a few pages.

And, oh, you speak with Jesus nightly. Has He remarked about your lies and filthy language?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#182269
Dec 14, 2013
 
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS thinks SOB is a slur against his mother. He's not working with a full deck.
Grasshut Slumlord, were you spoken to? No. Then STFU! manchild
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#182270
Dec 14, 2013
 
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Got Alzheimer's?
Your alter ego Dale said it was unconstitutional to think about changing it.
Pointing out that it "could be" repealed means it's news that it hasn't been repealed?
Moron.
Every time he gets his arse kicked he makes believe it didn't happen.
That's spelled L-O-S-E-R.
I said it has not been repealed nor will it be. Wish to place a wager on the outcome? How much "seed" money have you managed to scrape together recently? LMAO! peon THAT'S SPELLED PEON!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#182271
Dec 14, 2013
 
So it is 45 years after all. Was trying to be kind, ha ha.

Find where and when you said it? I often asked you the same question a mere few minutes after I supposedly said something, to which you said "Why should I go back to prove it?". Well, why should I go back a year to prove you lied? Hey, you even deny chanting/singing/shouting/writ ing "can you hear us coming?". What a sad character.

And no, I have not sat here for hours. I can type 400 words in 5 minutes. You? How about 5 words in 400 minutes?

A poor pilot does not always crash
A poor mechanic does not always make a plane crash. But he will in due time. Ask the NTSB.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161,141 - 161,160 of173,694
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the California Forum right now

Search the California Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Mothra 45,518
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 18 min HMT 123 50,639
California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 43 min Oldies news stand 4,852
CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 2 hr 74 pecent 7,815
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr Oldies news stand 200,214
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 3 hr Oldies news stand 2,223
California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 18 hr This topics peaked 15,911
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••