BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194468 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182408 Dec 17, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. the "a", it's your keyboard
2. hyphen is missing, now it's your hyphen key
Why do you keep this up? Don't you look foolish enough as it is?
Give up the corrections?
Two mistakes! Always capitalize the first letter of the first word of a sentence. Boy, are you stupid. LMAO!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#182409 Dec 17, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>I am not saying that the publisher of WND is saying that
I'm sure he's said it at some point - since he's published every hate fueled lie he can find
Citizen org

West Sayville, NY

#182412 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm impressed. Not many people would know of him.
Some people are educated beyond their intelligence. As for Makow, he is both educated AND intelligent beyond his intelligence. I know that makes no sense, but then neither does he.
Conspiracy theories thrive in the rightwing world.

There are still many fox news viewers who still believe the Clinton's murdered Vince Foster back in the 1990s.

Today most of the fox news viewers believe Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya.

==========

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182413 Dec 17, 2013
Citizen org wrote:
<quoted text>
Conspiracy theories thrive in the rightwing world.
There are still many fox news viewers who still believe the Clinton's murdered Vince Foster back in the 1990s.
Today most of the fox news viewers believe Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya.
==========
"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover
Why do more people watch FOX than MSNBC and CNN combined?! For all any of us know, he just may well be!
wojar

Bristol, CT

#182415 Dec 18, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
My kind dont ride buses, Oblama supporters do.
No surprise birfoons don't understand metaphors.

Why should they? They don't understand satire, sarcasm, or irony either.
angel

Boise, ID

#182416 Dec 18, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do more people watch FOX than MSNBC and CNN combined?! For all any of us know, he just may well be!
Well you have to realize FOX is used in the capacity of a Comedy Channel for many people.
Myself included.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182417 Dec 18, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I've explained over and over again why Fox has more viewers than MSNBC and CNN combined, but birther LRS still doesn't get it.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#182418 Dec 18, 2013
Bad news Birfoons. Another rejection of play law. The Judge described Dufus' fables as

"fanciful, fantastic, delusional, irrational and baseless"

Just another day it must really suck to be a Birfoon

http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case...
angel

Boise, ID

#182419 Dec 18, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>No surprise birfoons don't understand metaphors.
Why should they? They don't understand satire, sarcasm, or irony either.
No any kind of Abstract thought is asking a bit much of your average teabagger.
Jeff Foxworthy is pretty much pressing the envelope for them.
Cutting edge.
angel

Boise, ID

#182420 Dec 18, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Bad news Birfoons. Another rejection of play law. The Judge described Dufus' fables as
Actually that pretty much sums up the radical right in 2013 not just Birthers.
Jim Shortz

Philadelphia, PA

#182421 Dec 18, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
I agree with this liberal nudnik, that Kenyan birth certificate is 100% authentic
Obskeptic

Rochester, MI

#182422 Dec 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Strange, I don't recall Angel using that kind of homosexual language - I may be wrong, but I just don't remember that.
Put the rightists on one side, my friend, and the so-called leftists on the other side in Topix. Attribute "foul" language to each camp or side and see who comes out ahead.
From Angel in post #182317-
"Of course you have to take into account the Birther/Teabagger syndrome: An absolute inabilty to seperate wishful thinking from reality."
I have no doubt there are those on the right who speak low class "trailer" language Jacques, and I would not for a second defend them. That is not nearly as common as the lefties that post though. They are Alinskyites, and never cease to insult and demean those that have differing points of view.
Obskeptic

Rochester, MI

#182423 Dec 18, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Well you have to realize FOX is used in the capacity of a Comedy Channel for many people.
Myself included.
I heard that that low class, trailer trash mouth of yours got you into a bit of a scuffle. Takes real courage to be a keyboard bully full of insults and empty on intellect, which you display proudly Angel, but when you run that foul mouth of yours to someones face, you may discover their willing to shut it for you by filling it with their fist. I wish I could have been there to see the beat down. I'm sure you had it coming. Hope you learned a lesson and keep your bravado to the anonymity of your computer before that false confidence of your "black belt" gets you hung by it. There is always someone tougher, hence the reason we should always treat others with respect.
Obskeptic

Rochester, MI

#182424 Dec 18, 2013
"She does know it is what's funny bout it!!! And yes that is why. She's runs her c*ck suckin mouth and it finally caught up to the btch. She deserves what she gets her an her pos daughter. There both cheaters no good for nothing worthless. Her daughter is a tramp. But like they say like mother like daughter. Following right In her moms foot steps won't be long til you'll be hearing bout her daughter gettin her a$$ beat to"

This is what their saying about you Angel. You sound real classy. Setting a fine example for your daughter as well. Keep up the good work.
angel

Boise, ID

#182425 Dec 18, 2013
Sorry Obskep: but there wasnt anything 'foul' in that post.
Just a valid observation that has been proven time and time again.
And I guarentee you if were to scan all of these political threads and tally up The vulgar sexual oriented and insulting posts your tea bagging buddies would beat the libs Six to One (something Im sure youve been around Topix enough to bloody well know.)
Can you spell 'Disingenous' boys and girls?
angel

Boise, ID

#182426 Dec 18, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that that low class, trailer trash mouth of yours got you into a bit of a scuffle. Takes real courage to be a keyboard bully full of insults and empty on intellect, which you display proudly Angel, but when you run that foul mouth of yours to someones face, you may discover their willing to shut it for you by filling it with their fist. I wish I could have been there to see the beat down. I'm sure you had it coming. Hope you learned a lesson and keep your bravado to the anonymity of your computer before that false confidence of your "black belt" gets you hung by it. There is always someone tougher, hence the reason we should always treat others with respect.
Uh ......either your halucinating or you have me confused with someone else.
But any candy assed tea bagging blo-hard that wants to attempt to teach me a lesson is welcome to try.
Dude.being a lefty in Idaho Pacificism isnt a luxury you can afford trust me.
I dont have or need a Black Belt. LMAO!
angel

Boise, ID

#182427 Dec 18, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
"She does know it is what's funny bout it!!! And yes that is why. She's runs her c*ck suckin mouth and it finally caught up to the btch. She deserves what she gets her an her pos daughter. There both cheaters no good for nothing worthless. Her daughter is a tramp. But like they say like mother like daughter. Following right In her moms foot steps won't be long til you'll be hearing bout her daughter gettin her a$$ beat to"
This is what their saying about you Angel. You sound real classy. Setting a fine example for your daughter as well. Keep up the good work.
Yeah.....you definitely have me confused with someone else....I havent noticed anyone else using the handle 'angel'...are these quotes from a long time ago?

Ottawa

#182428 Dec 18, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Two mistakes! Always capitalize the first letter of the first word of a sentence. Boy, are you stupid. LMAO!
You're absolutely right. Should've been capitalised. No excuses. Not only that, I should've added a semi-colon after "keyboard" and "key".

Thank you for the corrections. As I've often said, I'm always willing to learn.
angel

Boise, ID

#182429 Dec 18, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
Yeah the first quote about the 'wishful thinking ' was me but this last one.....that has nothing to do with me.

Ottawa

#182430 Dec 18, 2013
Jim Shortz wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with this liberal nudnik, that Kenyan birth certificate is 100% authentic
You reproduced :

"From Angel in post #182317-
"Of course you have to take into account the Birther/Teabagger syndrome: An absolute inabilty to seperate wishful thinking from reality.""

I'm sorry, but I don't see any vile or dirty or even slightly insulting language here. Certainly nothing to justify being called a homosexual in rertort. Now, "birther" is a name birthers attributed to themselves. They are proud of it. What's wrong with that? As to Teabagger, well, doesn't sound pejorative to me , it comes from ''tea party". Perhaps mocking a bit but I don't know . I still don't see how accusing him of homosexuality rhymes with "birther" and "teabagger", do you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rock Royalty Ava Sambora's Guide to the Best Su... 3 hr Emma 3
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 54,345
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 19 hr Belle Sexton 60,802
News Higher minimum-wage proposals gain ground in Ne... Wed Dem Pipedreamers 119
Does the university of California degree very h... Wed jaea001 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Wed RiccardoFire 201,854
News Federal judge to issue Proposition 8 decision W... (Aug '10) Wed Just the Truth 1,975
More from around the web