BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243240 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Citizen org

Oakdale, NY

#182334 Dec 16, 2013
My annoying ads stopped.

Thank you topix .
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182335 Dec 16, 2013
Gum-Flappers, ask yourselves one important question, "Did I manage to stain someone's day, today?" LMAO!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#182336 Dec 16, 2013
http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2013/12/15/3...

http://tinyurl.com/ldu8v67

Faux Pause 2: Warmest November On Record, Reports NASA, As New Studies Confirm Warming Trend

Last month saw the hottest global November surface temperature on record, according to the latest data from NASA.

A new study by British and Canadian researchers shows that the global temperature rise of the past 15 years has been greatly underestimated. The reason is the data gaps in the weather station network, especially in the Arctic.

So the Arctic is an urban heat island??

LMAO.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#182337 Dec 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
May we assume you were spoken to? No. Is there anyone you don't butt in on? Oh, my forgotten "a"! LMAO! Let me type it again so you can answer it this time. Did you manage to be a stain on someone's day? I'm betting you did! LMAO!
You want a private conversation? Use your effing phone.

This is a public forum. Duh!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#182338 Dec 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Slumlord!
Here it is, Romper.

Dufus Dale 182085
LMAO!!! It is our Constitutional Right to carry a weapon and to even think of changing that, would be Unconstitutional, that is plainly states in the 2nd amendment.

Wojar In reply: There is nothing in the constitution that makes it unconstitutional to repeal or amend an amendment.

Play Genius Romper's reply to Wojar (above): "And shall not be infringed on"!(as Obobblehead would say) PERIOD! Still confused Mr. 6 Year Old?

Wojar: In Birfoonistan, "shall not be infringed" means shall not be amended or repealed.

Sad. Please grow a brain.

Romper whines: I said it has not been repealed nor will it be. Wish to place a wager on the outcome?

Fact, Romper defended Dufus Dale's preposterous statement to the effect that the 2nd Amendment is immutable (sorry every amendment can be repealed), and now he's changing his story in a sad attempt to make believe it didn't happen.(Familiar theme?) What a sorry sad little Romper.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#182339 Dec 16, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Irrelevant is a birfoon who doesn't understand the limitations imposed by his ignorance.
suck on this:

A video of Michelle Obama telling a group of homosexual-rights activists that Kenya was her husband’s “home country” went viral over the Easter weekend.

The video, posted April 3 on YouTube and forwarded by a score of Internet e-mails, shows Michelle Obama saying,“When we took our trip to Africa and visited his home country in Kenya, we took a public HIV test.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2010/04/136769/#W1wyGgyKFI ...
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#182340 Dec 16, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
eligible to be pResident?
What does a fraudulent birth certificate prove except that fraud has been committed???

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#182341 Dec 16, 2013
It isn't about who is the better citizen it is about mixed allegiances like Kenyan-born Brit Obama being adopted in Indonesia, etc.
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot read into the US Constitution something that it does not say. And it does not say that two US citizen parents are required to be president. In fact, there is not a word in the US Constitution that says either that the US-born children of foreigners or that US-born dual citizens are not eligible to become president. Not a word.
Under strict construction (remember that?) you cannot interpret the Constitution as saying something unless it actually does says it-----and it does NOT say that two citizen parents are required or that a dual citizen is barred from becoming president. It does not say either of those things.
Under libertarian principles neither a law nor the Constitution can take away a right or a privilege unless the Constitution specifically allows that thing to be taken away. And, the Constitution does not specifically take away the right or privilege of the US-born children of foreigners to become president, and it does not take away the right or privilege of the US-born dual citizens either. It does not take away either of those things. It does not SAY any such thing.
And yet slimy Dale wants gullible people to ignore good conservative legal principles such as strict construction and good conservative moral principles such as libertarianism. Why?
The Declaration of Independence says: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal..." And there is nothing in either the Constitution or in ANY of the writings of the men who were in the Constitutional Convention, or such other American leaders at the time as John Adams and Thomas Jefferson. There NOTHING in any of their writings that says that the US-born children of foreigners are not as eligible as the US-born children of US citizens. Nothing. But slimy Dale would like to throw out that principle too.
There is NOTHING in the US Constitution or in the writings of any of the framers that says that the US-born children of US citizens are any better than the US-born children of foreigners. NOTHING.
And yet slimy Dale thinks that he can convince a few gullible people that the writers of the US Constitution (who never said any such thing) really believed that the US-born children of foreigners (such as perhaps your father or grandfather) are really not as good citizens as the US-born children of US-citizens.
Well, do you think that you are any better a US citizen than your father or grandfather? Do you think that George Washington, who never said any such thing, thought that your US-born ancestors who had foreign parents should be lower-level citizens than the children of US parents at the time? If Washington did think so, he could have said so--but he never did. So why assume that he did? Why does slimy Dale want you to think that George Washington, who was not afraid of much, or Ben Franklin or Alexander Hamilton, or the others, was afraid of US-born children of foreigners, such as your ancestors?
IF the writers of the Constitution had been afraid of the US-born children of foreigners, they would have said so, but they NEVER said so, so why assume that they were afraid?
Why does slimy Dale want to throw out strict construction judicial interpretation AND libertarian principles, and ALSO throw out "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal"? Who says that the US-born children of foreigners are not created equal with the US born children of US citizens in terms of being eligible to be president? Only slimy Dale. Why SLIMY Dale? Why?
treddlesal

Pittsburgh, PA

#182343 Dec 16, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …………… Ya'all Bitchin' Me!
and
http://www.westernjournalism.com/harvard-law-...
Harvard Bio: Obama “Born in Kenya”
1991 Harvard Law Review BIO claims Obama born in Kenya, raised in Indonesia.
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#182344 Dec 16, 2013
maybe Obama is a yeti
American Lady

Danville, KY

#182345 Dec 16, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on the guy who runs WND thinks eating soy turns people gay. ou want to believe someone like that???
There’s a slow poison out there that’s severely damaging our children and threatening to tear apart our culture. The ironic part is, it’s a “health food,” one of our most popular.

Now, I’m a health-food guy, a fanatic who seldom allows anything into his kitchen unless it’s organic. I state my bias here just so you’ll know I’m not anti-health food.

The dangerous food I’m speaking of is soy. Soybean products are feminizing, and they’re all over the place. You can hardly escape them anymore.

Soy is feminizing, and commonly leads to a decrease in the size of the penis, sexual confusion and homosexuality.

That’s why most of the medical (not socio-spiritual) blame for today’s rise in homosexuality must fall upon the rise in soy formula and other soy products.(Most babies are bottle-fed during some part of their infancy, and one-fourth of them are getting soy milk!)

Homosexuals often argue that their homosexuality is inborn because “I can’t remember a time when I wasn’t homosexual.” No, homosexuality is always deviant. But now many of them can truthfully say that they can’t remember a time when excess estrogen wasn’t influencing them.

Research in 2000 showed that a soy-based diet at any age can lead to a weak thyroid, which commonly produces heart problems and excess fat. Could this explain the dramatic increase in obesity today?

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2006/12/39253/#eOeTb2zj8X4...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182346 Dec 16, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Here it is, Romper.
Dufus Dale 182085
LMAO!!! It is our Constitutional Right to carry a weapon and to even think of changing that, would be Unconstitutional, that is plainly states in the 2nd amendment.
Wojar In reply: There is nothing in the constitution that makes it unconstitutional to repeal or amend an amendment.
Play Genius Romper's reply to Wojar (above): "And shall not be infringed on"!(as Obobblehead would say) PERIOD! Still confused Mr. 6 Year Old?
Wojar: In Birfoonistan, "shall not be infringed" means shall not be amended or repealed.
Romper whines: I said it has not been repealed nor will it be. Wish to place a wager on the outcome?
Fact, Romper defended Dufus Dale's preposterous statement to the effect that the 2nd Amendment is immutable (sorry every amendment can be repealed), and now he's changing his story in a sad attempt to make believe it didn't happen.(Familiar theme?) What a sorry sad little Romper.
I couldn't help but notice you didn't take me up on the wager! Sad, indeed. That's right slumlord, I said it has not been repealed nor will it be. Got a problem with that? Only the dumbest of the dumb would want it repealed. Imagine that, it's the Grasshut Slumlord! LMAO!!!
wojar

Bristol, CT

#182347 Dec 17, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
suck on this:
A video of Michelle Obama telling a group of homosexual-rights activists that Kenya was her husband’s “home country” went viral over the Easter weekend.
The video, posted April 3 on YouTube and forwarded by a score of Internet e-mails, shows Michelle Obama saying,“When we took our trip to Africa and visited his home country in Kenya, we took a public HIV test.”
That and $2.00 gets you a ride on the bus.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#182348 Dec 17, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't help but notice you didn't take me up on the wager! Sad, indeed. That's right slumlord, I said it has not been repealed nor will it be. Got a problem with that? Only the dumbest of the dumb would want it repealed. Imagine that, it's the Grasshut Slumlord! LMAO!!!
So you agree it is not unconstitutional to repeal an amendment ant to claim otherwise is BS. Thank you for admitting your attempt to back up Dufus Dale was off point, irrelevant and just plain dumb. Romper loses again.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Here it is, Romper.
Dufus Dale 182085
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#182349 Dec 17, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your reply? You, who wanted to foster civilized exchanges on Topix? You accuse someone who disagrees with you on climate change of having homosexual fixations?
While we are at it, would you :
1) tell us, but tell Angel, mostly why you think he has homosexual fixations? ;
2. moreover tell us the relevance of climate change with the inference that he has those fixations.
Your counter argument, by the way, is very " I have nothing intelligent to say, you got me" type of ultra right wing, tea party birther and ad hominem reply. Invariably, true colours will almost always manifest themselves.
Apparently you're ignorant to what "teabagging" is Jacques?
When the left is revealed to be liars and obfuscating the truth, the person pointing it out turns into a hater every time, but there is never any hate coming from the left. As Orwell said, "the farther a society drifts from the truth, the more hate is focused on those who speak it."
Learn to Read

United States

#182350 Dec 17, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>suck on this:

Why don't you just wear a sign board declaring your ignorance?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182351 Dec 17, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed, it is too funny! LMAO! My "a" key must not have been working at the time. Did you not blame your keyboard one time? Yep! LMAO!!!
Yes, what a joke you are, LOSER. So, the "a" key was not working ? Liar., fabricator. Bser. You can't even admit you erred. Not once, since I've first seen you on this thread, have you admitted having erred even once, be it grammatical, spelling or looney-tooney birther language.. THAT is the mark of a true loser, he who never errs.

I never blamed my keyboard, for your information. As a matter of fact, I've oft-repeated that I make more typos than the next guy. I don't mind. As to spelling and grammatical errors, I rarely make them, but when I do, I have no problem acknowledging them. What's YOUR problem?

Ottawa

#182352 Dec 17, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Gum-Flappers, ask yourselves one important question, "Did I manage to stain someone's day, today?" LMAO!!!
No "a" required, eh?

First it was gay, queer, azzes, butt flappers etc, now it's "stain". You are a nut gay-anal-driven sorry job, aren't you? Seek help.

Ottawa

#182353 Dec 17, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
suck on this:
You wrote : ",“When we took our trip to Africa and visited his home country in Kenya, we took a public HIV test.”

So? Has that snow frozen your teeny brain? How is that an admittance he was born there? Every American whose ancestors came from Ireland, for example, 100 years ago, says the same thing when they visit Ireland. Of course it's Obama's home country, Einstein, HIS FATHER is from there.

Ottawa

#182354 Dec 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
There’s a slow poison out there that’s severely damaging our children and threatening to tear apart our culture. The ironic part is, it’s a “health food,” one of our most popular.
Now, I’m a health-food guy, a fanatic who seldom allows anything into his kitchen unless it’s organic. I state my bias here just so you’ll know I’m not anti-health food.
The dangerous food I’m speaking of is soy. Soybean products are feminizing, and they’re all over the place. You can hardly escape them anymore.
Soy is feminizing, and commonly leads to a decrease in the size of the penis, sexual confusion and homosexuality.
That’s why most of the medical (not socio-spiritual) blame for today’s rise in homosexuality must fall upon the rise in soy formula and other soy products.(Most babies are bottle-fed during some part of their infancy, and one-fourth of them are getting soy milk!)
Homosexuals often argue that their homosexuality is inborn because “I can’t remember a time when I wasn’t homosexual.” No, homosexuality is always deviant. But now many of them can truthfully say that they can’t remember a time when excess estrogen wasn’t influencing them.
Research in 2000 showed that a soy-based diet at any age can lead to a weak thyroid, which commonly produces heart problems and excess fat. Could this explain the dramatic increase in obesity today?
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2006/12/39253/#eOeTb2zj8X4...
After nebka mocked the soya myth and farce, you reproduce it? Are you drunk, drugged or just plain unconscious?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California teen leads deputies to parents' hous... 10 hr Izzy-_- 7
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 15 hr WRONG 61,390
News Illegal immigrant accused of stabbing stranger ... 20 hr tronic 2
News California officials concerned about possible I... Thu Doe 2
News California cities prepare for alleged ICE sweeps Thu Solarman 1
News The most powerful California governor will be t... Thu trevor extreme 11
News Fake highway signs jab at new California immigr... Thu Paul Syntor 5
More from around the web