BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 219460 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#181755 Dec 8, 2013
Nope. I love Boston, but I still prefer Ottawa.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#181756 Dec 8, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes sense
Especially if you're "not on the up and up." :)

Bristol, CT

#181757 Dec 8, 2013
Bobby Bowden wrote:
<quoted text>
I've tried it with several different US locations. If I put a city with out a state it's grey, same with all Canadian locations. As soon as I add a state to a US city it's a clickable link.
Justice LRS is just batschit crazy.
Thank you and God bless,
Bobby Bowden
Where do you specify the city? If I specify a city without a state in "Change Location" Topix chooses a state for me.

Since: Dec 10

Shreveport, LA

#181758 Dec 8, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you specify the city? If I specify a city without a state in "Change Location" Topix chooses a state for me.
When I go to my profile it's under Q&A. You just change the hometown.

Bristol, CT

#181759 Dec 9, 2013
I see. I'm no longer on the up and up, according to Romper.

Ottawa

#181760 Dec 9, 2013
See now, if I remove "Ottawa" from location in profile Q & A, Toronto automatically appears in grey instead of black.??????? As to my long moniker "Jacques from Ottawa", I never chose it as such. It's just there.

Yes, LRS, a true woven-with-lies conspiracy.

When can we expect LRS to register?
JBH

Surrey, Canada

#181761 Dec 9, 2013
The intelligence of this universe ramifies the view of the globe as New changing world policy.

Countries around the world are uprising.

The new China has risen. Will it go down?

Some might call US, China and Russia as superpowers, but they are no intelligent powers and nations.

Japan was playing as a smart nation when it was running high with its great economy until its economy was stolen by China, to play as a foolish nation.

What other nations are still uprising, as people are focusing on mainly China, USA, Russia?

Time will tell whoever makes and gets the point of outlook in the new future of this forward world.

This is an emerging new-age planet, very different from cold war period, of which comprehensive viewpoints of how the world would be inevitable.

Changes are to be witnessed in this uprising world.

The universe is simply an intelligence assessment.

AS (IT) IS, THE UNIVERSE IS MERELY THE INTELLIGENCE.
JBH

Surrey, Canada

#181762 Dec 9, 2013
The universe is simply intelligence only.

This is an emerging new-age planet, very different from cold war period, of which comprehensive viewpoints of how the world would be like--that is, inevitable to happen.

Specifically, how long can US keep on taking on North Korea and Iran, while paying patronage to Mandela by using the logo of apartheid?

Will world citizens see something new?

AS (IT) IS, THE UNIVERSE IS MERELY THE INTELLIGENCE.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#181763 Dec 9, 2013
Jacques,
Good news. According to the HuffPo this morning, thousands of airline flights have been cancelled across the United States this weekend due to the cold weather, which in turn has left tens of thousands more travelers stranded in airport terminals across the North American continent
To help ease the pain, the Dallas-Fort Worth airport has brought in comdedians and balloon artists for passengers to help while away the time.

This sort of non-sense does not happen on the railroad.
loose

Ottawa

#181764 Dec 9, 2013
For Rogue
Gas prices , as you correctly said, were $1.86 a gallon in Feb 2009 when GWB left office. What you fail to mention is that this happened at the height of the meltdown, when demand was down, way down due to recession and closings or plants or downsizing . What's interesting is, at the height of the so-called "prosperous" but artificial GWB prosperous period, on the eve of the crash and recession, gas price at the pump in June 1997 was $3.97 per gallon. Rogue picks his spots ...

P.S. If link fails, just google "Gas prices at the pump Feb 2009. Chart shows prices for last 20 years or more.

www.eia.gov/dnav/.../LeafHandler.ashx... ...

Ottawa

#181765 Dec 9, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Good news. According to the HuffPo this morning, thousands of airline flights have been cancelled across the United States this weekend due to the cold weather, which in turn has left tens of thousands more travelers stranded in airport terminals across the North American continent
To help ease the pain, the Dallas-Fort Worth airport has brought in comdedians and balloon artists for passengers to help while away the time.
This sort of non-sense does not happen on the railroad.
loose
Oh yeah? Tell that to Agatha Christie's passengers on the Orient Express.

I don't have numbers, but would be interesting to see how many yearly deaths on airplanes compared to deaths on trains.

Ottawa

#181766 Dec 9, 2013
For Rogue
Gas prices , as you correctly said, were $1.86 a gallon in Feb 2009 when GWB left office. What you fail to mention is that this happened at the height of the meltdown, when demand was down, way down due to recession and closings or plants or downsizing . What's interesting is, at the height of the so-called "prosperous" but artificial GWB prosperous period, on the eve of the crash and recession, gas price at the pump in June 1997 was $3.97 per gallon. Rogue picks his spots ...
P.S. If link fails, just google "Gas prices at the pump Feb 2009. Chart shows prices for last 20 years or more.
www.eia.gov/dnav/.../LeafHandler.ashx... ...
There's your excuse for not going to gas prices link, Rogue. I made up my numbers, as usual.

Ottawa

#181767 Dec 9, 2013

Ottawa

#181768 Dec 9, 2013
Sorry, Rogue, it worked this time.

Corrections : Not June 1997, but June 2007. Price was $2.69 a gallon, NOT 3.97.

Sorry, fu...d up the total episode and last link given is for current year only.

Some day, I may redo the whole thing as I've totally screwed this one up. LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#181770 Dec 9, 2013
I questioned this a few years ago when I first heard about it. We should have done wheat he had been doing for over fifty years and that would be giving our third-world allies our used aircraft while OUR guys got the new aircraft.
And then there is the issue of sending JOBS OVERSEAS which seems to be a big issue with you Libtards but in this case, because Obama is our CEO, it is not an issue with you!!!
I have a thousand hours in Chinooks and there is not an helicopter in it's class in the world that can operate in the mountains like it can.
And you Libtards claim it is the Republicans who are sending jobs overseas too!!!

Accusations Dog Russian Copter Deal
Dec 09, 2013 - Associated Press| by Richard Lardner

WASHINGTON -- The deal looked sketchy from the start.

To outfit Afghanistan's security forces with new helicopters, the Pentagon bypassed U.S. companies and turned instead to Moscow for dozens of Russian Mi-17 rotorcraft at a cost of more than $1 billion.

Senior Pentagon officials assured skeptical members of Congress that the Defense Department had made the right call. They repeatedly cited a top-secret 2010 study they said named the Mi-17 as the superior choice.

Turns out the study told a very different story, according to unclassified excerpts obtained by The Associated Press.

An American-made helicopter, the U.S. Army's workhorse Chinook built by Boeing in Pennsylvania, was found to be "the most cost-effective single platform type fleet for the Afghan Air Force over a 20-year" period, according to the excerpts.
http://www.military.com/daily-news/2013/12/09...

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#181771 Dec 9, 2013
Jacques,
Inclement weather at ground level is the Achille's heal of air travel.
A little cold snap or winter snowstorm here or there can have negative cascading effect on the whole system.
loose

Ottawa

#181772 Dec 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I questioned this a few years ago when I first heard about it. We should have done wheat he had been doing for over fifty years and that would be giving our third-world allies our used aircraft while OUR guys got the new aircraft.
And then there is the issue of sending JOBS OVERSEAS which seems to be a big issue with you Libtards but in this case, because Obama is our CEO, it is not an issue with you!!!
I have a thousand hours in Chinooks and there is not an helicopter in it's class in the world that can operate in the mountains like it can.
And you Libtards claim it is the Republicans who are sending jobs overseas too!!!
Accusations Dog Russian Copter Deal
Dec 09, 2013 - Associated Press| by Richard Lardner
WASHINGTON -- The deal looked sketchy from the start.
To outfit Afghanistan's security forces with new helicopters, the Pentagon bypassed U.S. companies and turned instead to Moscow for dozens of Russian Mi-17 rotorcraft at a cost of more than $1 billion.
Senior Pentagon officials assured skeptical members of Congress that the Defense Department had made the right call. They repeatedly cited a top-secret 2010 study they said named the Mi-17 as the superior choice.
Turns out the study told a very different story, according to unclassified excerpts obtained by The Associated Press.
An American-made helicopter, the U.S. Army's workhorse Chinook built by Boeing in Pennsylvania, was found to be "the most cost-effective single platform type fleet for the Afghan Air Force over a 20-year" period, according to the excerpts.
http://www.military.com/daily-news/2013/12/09...
Have you considered the total cost of Russian vs U.S. helicopter purchase?

Strange, don't the French make the best helicopters? Just asking. Ask your coast guard. And, what about the eternal Sikorsky rotor gear problem? Just asking.

Yes, Boeing Vertol is a phenomenon. I agree. But, don't the Russians build the heaviest and biggest helicopters? Not stating, just aksing.

Location hidden

#181773 Dec 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Have you considered the total cost of Russian vs U.S. helicopter purchase?
Strange, don't the French make the best helicopters? Just asking. Ask your coast guard. And, what about the eternal Sikorsky rotor gear problem? Just asking.
Yes, Boeing Vertol is a phenomenon. I agree. But, don't the Russians build the heaviest and biggest helicopters? Not stating, just aksing.
AGAIN,in the medium lift helicopters, there is not one helicopter in the world that is better in mountain operations! NONE!!! Why do you think you Canadians leased back the Chinooks, that you sold to the Netherlands, for use in Afghanistan?
Next, the NEW Chinooks would go to the AMERICAN military while our older aircraft would go to the Afghans.
And they the JOBS to make those helicopters would stay in America!!!
Again, when it comes to mountain flying, there is no aircraft in the world that can beat a Chinook. They have done rescues off of Mount McKinley, in Alaska, at the 20,000 foot level!!!

This is a more recent rescue on Mount McKinley albeit only at the 14,000 foot level.

Alaska-based aviators evacuate man on Mount McKinley July 15, 2010
By Staff report, Fort Wainwright PAO
http://www.army.mil/article/42321/

Oh, I had a friend who has been at the top of Mount McKinley in a Chinook some thirty years ago in a C-model Chinook and today's D/E-models are even better.
Oh, the C-model had twin 3,750 hp engines while the D/E-models either have twin 4,450 or 4,850 hp engines. The power train is still rated at 6,000 hp but the C-model's engines will top out at 4,000 feet while the D/E-model engines will top out at about 9,000 to 12,000 feet!!!

Ottawa

#181774 Dec 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN,in the medium lift helicopters, there is not one helicopter in the world that is better in mountain operations! NONE!!! Why do you think you Canadians leased back the Chinooks, that you sold to the Netherlands, for use in Afghanistan?
Next, the NEW Chinooks would go to the AMERICAN military while our older aircraft would go to the Afghans.
And they the JOBS to make those helicopters would stay in America!!!
Again, when it comes to mountain flying, there is no aircraft in the world that can beat a Chinook. They have done rescues off of Mount McKinley, in Alaska, at the 20,000 foot level!!!
This is a more recent rescue on Mount McKinley albeit only at the 14,000 foot level.
Alaska-based aviators evacuate man on Mount McKinley July 15, 2010
By Staff report, Fort Wainwright PAO
http://www.army.mil/article/42321/
Oh, I had a friend who has been at the top of Mount McKinley in a Chinook some thirty years ago in a C-model Chinook and today's D/E-models are even better.
Oh, the C-model had twin 3,750 hp engines while the D/E-models either have twin 4,450 or 4,850 hp engines. The power train is still rated at 6,000 hp but the C-model's engines will top out at 4,000 feet while the D/E-model engines will top out at about 9,000 to 12,000 feet!!!
All you're doing is agreeing with me that the Chinook is a phenomenon. Not for me to disagree with you.

What about my other questions?

Location hidden

#181775 Dec 9, 2013
They have several versions of the AS350 A-star that used the bigger main and tail rotors of the AS355 Twin-Star but uses a larger single engine and are designed for mountain flying ...... BUTTTT they can carry only TWO passengers at a time!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurocopter_AS350

AS350 Helicopter Rescue at 19,833 Feet on McKinley
Posted on 6/30/2011 by Roger

A Eurocopter AS350 B3 was involved in one of the highest-altitude rescues on record in May when it rescued an injured climber off Alaska’s Mount McKinley just below the summit at 19,833 feet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Vallejo a good place to buy a first home? It... 7 hr Anon 8
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 hr dGo mnaDed lyoH r... 60,658
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 14 hr NotInPotatoQuality 201,878
News The Latest: California fire drives people from ... 19 hr TheDNC is crappy 1
News California Scraps John Wayne Day Due To His Rac... 22 hr Mark 30
News Body found as thousands flee California wildfires Mon mehdi mountather 1
H Clinton Demands USA Take 65,000 Muslim Refugees Sun Just Sayin 3
More from around the web