BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Jan 8, 2009, Chicago Tribune story titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Dale

Wichita, KS

#181539 Dec 6, 2013
The lawlessness of a president will lead to lawlessness of the citizens.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181541 Dec 6, 2013
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up the definition of treason and then get back to us in the real world. DUH!!!!
Well, well...look what the cat drug in! Why it's Poops! LMAO!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#181542 Dec 6, 2013
Cheer up!!! Now that we are a Banana Republic, get use to the music!
Hell, we may have six presidents over the next three months!!!!

&li st=RDPMigXnXMhQ4

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#181543 Dec 6, 2013
OMG, the Re. Sharpton comments about the Knockout Game even though he does not mention that is is being done mostly by young black people against non-black people.

Rev. Al Sharpton speaks out against the Knockout game

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#181544 Dec 6, 2013
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up the definition of treason and then get back to us in the real world. DUH!!!!
OMG, the guy from Yucaipa is back. Still can't admit it snowed in Yuciapa huh????

Yucaipa California Surprise Snow 2013
Anup

Anonymous Proxy

#181545 Dec 6, 2013
Hi.,i am anup sardar sex chat kornahoga pls ph koro 897223581

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#181546 Dec 6, 2013
Phil Shifley wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows that most blacks vote Democrat....that is the point Einstein!!! Smart people do not vote for the party that keeps them dependent and enslaved to the government....of course we are not talking about smart people here are we????
No more than one fourth are receiving food stamps or welfare.

Phil Shifley is enslaved by ignorance.

Bristol, CT

#181547 Dec 6, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Now what? Now you continue to be an ignorant bigot whining about how "if Blacks were smart ..., too bad they aren't .... Gee why don't Blacks find my bigoted rants attractive"
Phil reminds me of the guy who says "all blacks are moochers" and that's why they vote Democrat, the party for moochers -- and then says "I voted for Obama in 2008". When a blatant bigot says he voted for Obama after disparaging blacks and Democrats all I can do is laugh.

Bristol, CT

#181548 Dec 6, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! No, aliens come under the jurisdiction of the State that they are presently in. If this weren't so, every crime committed by an alien would be adjudicated by the US Government, but that isn't the case, is it.
According to Dufus Dale disconnected reasoning, if aliens were under the jurisdiction of the US, then States would have no jurisdiction over regarding any State law that the alien violated. But if a US citizen is under the jurisdiction of the United States and commits a crime against a State, the State has jurisdiction.

Somehow in Dufus Dale's world, federal jurisdiction in relation to aliens violating federal law would preclude state jurisdiction pertaining to state law, but not for citizens.

Nonsense.

Bristol, CT

#181549 Dec 6, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice Dumbass, hi, it's the original Grand Birther. What would be helpful is if you could provide some evidence some of your various fantasy scenarios have actually taken place.
If you can't, this routine if yours is becoming awfully spammy, and you should probably stop unless you can move beyond "it's right because I say so."
Here's the deal: you either prove your fantasy scenarios or stop spamming.
The next birfoon case that pops up myself and wojar and Atticus will help you draft an amicus brief. If that fails, you're privy to an appeals process that can go all the way to the USSC. If your fantasy scenario and interpretation are rejected (not that any court would need to see your brief because it's absurd on its face), you can stop being a birther. Deal?
The same deal stands for every other birfoon who rambles on and in daily. It's time to put up or shut up, and we're volunteering our considerable legal skills and valuable time.
Thousands and thousands of persons born in the US of alien fathers lost their citizenship upon ratification of the 14th Amendment. Dufus Dale will soon prove that Obama has had the historical records scrubbed of this fact, after he has another hit of LSD.
Obskeptic

Detroit, MI

#181550 Dec 6, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You : "defecate in your mouth ". Really? I recall someone, name of Obskeptic, calling for more civility in exchanges a while back. Do you really think that your use of such vile and vulgar language is in any way justified?
I was just repeating what that highly respected MSNBC liberal journalist, Martin Bashir said should happen to Sarah Palin on his show to his audience Jacques. I figured if it was good enough for a liberal to say that about a conservative women like Sarah, it's got to be OK to say it back to a juvenile name caller like Angel. Right?
wojar

Bristol, CT

#181551 Dec 6, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!
1. Still doesn't change the citizenship of the child, it will be returned to next of kin in the country of mothers origin.
2. Still doesn't change the child's citizenship.
Bingham, Trumbull, and Howard apparently forgot to inform Pennsylvania that the thousands of children born of German parents were no longer citizens.

What doesn't change is that Dale is a kook.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#181552 Dec 6, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Phil reminds me of the guy who says "all blacks are moochers" and that's why they vote Democrat, the party for moochers -- and then says "I voted for Obama in 2008". When a blatant bigot says he voted for Obama after disparaging blacks and Democrats all I can do is laugh.
Beng the compassionate, caring person that I am - I immediately try to connect them with trained counseling
LCNLin

United States

#181555 Dec 6, 2013
Do you approve or disapprove of the way Barack Obama is handling his job as president?"

Approve 51%

Disapprove 39%

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#181556 Dec 6, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just repeating what that highly respected MSNBC liberal journalist, Martin Bashir said should happen to Sarah Palin on his show to his audience Jacques. I figured if it was good enough for a liberal to say that about a conservative women like Sarah, it's got to be OK to say it back to a juvenile name caller like Angel. Right?
Wrong. Angel didn't say it, Bashir did. Why get back at Bashir? And why do you paint everyone the same colour because they are either to the left or to the right? That kind of filth is unfit for anyone, no party what political leaning or party affiliation. I'm not nuts about Palin, but she does not deserve to be so referred. No one does.

Ottawa

#181557 Dec 6, 2013
Corr,as you probably guessed that I erred. I didn't mean to write "Why get back at Bashir?", rather "Why get back at Angel?"

Ottawa

#181558 Dec 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, the guy from Yucaipa is back. Still can't admit it snowed in Yuciapa huh????
Yucaipa California Surprise Snow 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Bfo-C6hh_kgXX
And you still can't admit that WWI formally ended on June 28 1919 and that neither the U.N. or the U.S. ever declared war on North Korea.

Where you are hopeless, Rogue, is that in a few weeks' or months' time, you will ignore all of this and repeat the same fabrications, as if you never had. Sigh.

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#181559 Dec 6, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! No, aliens come under the jurisdiction of the State that they are presently in. If this weren't so, every crime committed by an alien would be adjudicated by the US Government, but that isn't the case, is it.
Both state and federal have prisons that have aliens as inmates. If US government had no jurisdiction over the aliens they why if they commit a federal offense they are tried and convicted under federal law.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#181560 Dec 6, 2013
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or kill its sovereign.
a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state.
the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; treachery.

Usurpation, fits all definitions. NEXT!
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/treaso...
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#181561 Dec 6, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
Do you approve or disapprove of the way Barack Obama is handling his job as president?"
Approve 51%
Disapprove 39%
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 42% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Obama's job performance. Fifty-five percent (55%) disapprove (see trends).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min OzRitz 52,861
News Mandatory vaccine bill advances after key vote ... 3 hr BRUCIE 12
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 3 hr Pietro Armando 59,299
News Spring Storm Delivers Late Rain, Snow To Northe... 8 hr noydb 1
California is run by Liberal Lunatics 9 hr Local 3
News A look at California's drought 18 hr the Fear tator 8
News Why a convicted murderer is getting a free sex-... 21 hr TerryE 9
More from around the web