BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 237840 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#181210 Dec 4, 2013
A Hard Lesson from Motown: They Will Steal Your Pension
December 04 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/psolw7b
Anyone in a public-sector job looking forward to retiring in comfort should look carefully at what is going on in Detroit and Springfield, Ill. Sherlock Holmes would call it the case of the missing pension money.
News leaking out this week from the Motor City tells how the enormous gap between the pensions workers earned and the money set aside to pay for them will be closed. By stealing from the workers.
Courts, legislatures, and corporations are all working in concert not to pay the full benefits owed. For decades, political and business leaders failed to set aside the right amount of money each payday to cover the pensions workers earned and, in some cases, covered up the mismanagement of pension fund investments.
http://www.newsweek.com/hard-lesson-motown-th...
Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#181211 Dec 4, 2013
EU fines first U.S. banks in rate rigging scandal
http://tinyurl.com/mbepk3l / Dec. 4, 2013
JPMorgan Chase and Citigroup have become the first U.S. banks fined for the alleged ma­nipu­la­tion of benchmark interest rates that affect hundreds of billions of dollars in contracts around the world.
On Wednesday, the European Commission slapped six financial giants, including Deutsche Bank, Royal Bank of Scotland and JPMorgan, with a total of $2.3 billion in penalties for colluding to rig European and Japanese interest rates for profit. The commission is one of several regulators around the world that have been examining the manipulation of key interest rates such as the London interbank offered rate known as Libor.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/econom...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181212 Dec 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote that I should "go back across the pond" - you wrote that I was in the centre of France. Seeing as I am in Canada, NOT across the pond, then Canada is not in France as you claimed in one of your posts.
I never claimed Canada was in the center of France, moron. You can prove it, if you like! But, you'll pass on that, I know. Lordy, lordy, how dense you are. I have never thought you were from Canada! Remember your name....Path!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181213 Dec 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Hey Path, how come Ottawa is "blacked-out" under your avatar? Still lying, huh? Yep. Have you ever taken a completely honest look at yourself? If not, wait until you need a good laugh! LMAO!!!
Oh Path, you didn't explain why Ottawa is blacked-out under your avatar. Well?
Loonie Larry

Hamden, CT

#181214 Dec 4, 2013
To hell with Kenya, he had a load in his pants when he took the oath of office. Hillary told me. It's true - it's true!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#181216 Dec 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I never claimed Canada was in the center of France, moron. You can prove it, if you like! But, you'll pass on that, I know. Lordy, lordy, how dense you are. I have never thought you were from Canada! Remember your name....Path!
Tell me where I'm from, major loser. Do tell.

What does "across the pond" signify to you, loser? Across the Mississipi? LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).

Yes, you said Canada was in France. Prove you DIDN'T say it.

Ottawa

#181217 Dec 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
See my response, post number 181204, loser. You birthers don't read too well, now do you? Such a sad state of affairs.

Ottawa

#181218 Dec 4, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
EU fines first U.S. banks in rate rigging scandal
http://tinyurl.com/mbepk3l / Dec. 4, 2013
JPMorgan Chase and Citigroup have become the first U.S. banks fined for the alleged ma­nipu­la­tion of benchmark interest rates that affect hundreds of billions of dollars in contracts around the world.
On Wednesday, the European Commission slapped six financial giants, including Deutsche Bank, Royal Bank of Scotland and JPMorgan, with a total of $2.3 billion in penalties for colluding to rig European and Japanese interest rates for profit. The commission is one of several regulators around the world that have been examining the manipulation of key interest rates such as the London interbank offered rate known as Libor.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/econom...
But, but, PDA, Rogue and his friendly-to-corporation birther ilk will tell you that these people CREATE JOBS. At least, if they did that...

Ottawa

#181219 Dec 4, 2013
Loonie Larry wrote:
To hell with Kenya, he had a load in his pants when he took the oath of office. Hillary told me. It's true - it's true!!
Appears the load in YOUR pants has gotten too close to your crotch-located pea brain. Keep it up, so long as you enjoy being the class clown. Oh, Larry is LRS. You're Curly, as LRS is just slightly smarter LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd). So far, no birther has attained the Moe level designation. Too cultured and sophisticated.

Ottawa

#181220 Dec 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And btw, and I've asked you a load of times, why are YOU not registered? You once said you didn't want to supply pers info. You don't have to. Just register, triple L (loser, liar, leech).
Grand Birther

Fairfax, VA

#181221 Dec 4, 2013
Wow. This is repugnant, even by Republican standards.

http://crooksandliars.com/karoli/california-a...
Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#181222 Dec 4, 2013
<quoted text>
But, but, PDA, Rogue and his friendly-to-corporation birther ilk will tell you that these people CREATE JOBS. At least, if they did that...
Someone needs to talk some sense into Rogues head.
Dale

United States

#181223 Dec 4, 2013
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Dale, a nation doesn't have jurisdiction of a person if that person can't:
1. Be drafted
2. Be forced to work for a government entity
3. Have a government job
Let's see who else can't do the above requirements of a citizen:
1. Children
2. Convicted felons
3. Women (as to being drafted)
4. Handicapped persons who can't work
That is world according to Dale
LMAO!!! You have tried this before or was that Ellen.

Now here is what it takes to be subject to the jurisdiction, thereof.

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."
Dale

United States

#181224 Dec 4, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Note the catch phrase "when required by law" DUH!!
I'm not required by law to join the military or perform any work, yet I am a citizen and under US jurisdiction.
Even under a draft there are exceptions. Religious reasons, conscientious objector, age, Physical disability, mental issues and yes, we don't draft non-citizens (though many volunteer).
So is everyone who is exempt from the draft not a citizen?
Seriously look up what jurisdiction means.
The simple fact is, if they can be arrested and tried for crimes they are under US jurisdiction.
You are confusing "jurisdiction" for "citizenship".
LMAO!!! Seriously are you that dumb?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181226 Dec 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Tell me where I'm from, major loser. Do tell.
What does "across the pond" signify to you, loser? Across the Mississipi? LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).
Yes, you said Canada was in France. Prove you DIDN'T say it.
I don't know where you're from nor do I care. Uh, the Mississippi is a river NOT a pond! DAB! Prove "I" didn't say it? Oh the idiocy! LMAO! Whatever flips your lil skirt sugar! LMAO!!!
Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

#181227 Dec 4, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You have tried this before or was that Ellen.
Now here is what it takes to be subject to the jurisdiction, thereof.
"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."
Funny thing is people who are born here don't have to do Justice Dumbass's song and dance.

What's even funnier is the countless times and myriad ways Justice Dumbass has been explicitly shown aliens are subject to the US's jurisdiction.

What's sad is that Justice Dumbass keeps rambling on with his crackpot jibber jabber.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181228 Dec 4, 2013
<quoted text>
It never said Ottawa under the avatar, Moe, oops Larry. It always said "Orleans", but I deleted it, not wanting people to think I was from Louisiana like you.
As to me, it says "Jacques from Ottawa." But you don't know Ottawa, now do you? It's the capital of Canada, Larry.
No answer, huh? Ottawa is blacked-out, why? You can't answer that, can you? What an immature lil manchild you are. If you weren't such a pervert I bet you'd fit in well with the kindergarten class! No pun intended.

BTW, Louisiana thanks you! No pun intended here either.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181229 Dec 4, 2013
<quoted text>
And btw, and I've asked you a load of times, why are YOU not registered? You once said you didn't want to supply pers info. You don't have to. Just register, triple L (loser, liar, leech).
You're PC challenged, aren't you? Remain ignorant.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#181230 Dec 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Is 5 76% of 10? LMAO! I bet the local con-men have a real time with you! LMAO! boneheaded dolt
Again, were you spoken to?
Bayou Buffoon is still trying to wipe the egg off his face. Pathetic. Now who BELIEVED that a quantity would itself be 76% of that quantity increased by 76%? Birfoon Boy.

BTW, if you increase 5.68 by 76% the result is 10. But a Birfoon will moronically protest that 5.68 is not 76% of 10! WOW!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181231 Dec 4, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing is people who are born here don't have to do Justice Dumbass's song and dance.
What's even funnier is the countless times and myriad ways Justice Dumbass has been explicitly shown aliens are subject to the US's jurisdiction.
What's sad is that Justice Dumbass keeps rambling on with his crackpot jibber jabber.
Nah Bladder Splatter, what's really funny is your lack of ability to understand what is meant by jurisdiction. Then again, you've never made a relevant post or even one that made sense. So, I'm not surprised. DAB

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California raises smoking age to 21, tightens v... (May '16) 1 hr Say What 56
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Rshermr 63,403
News California lawmakers eye statewide immigration ... 19 hr Oklady 13
Election Who are you voting for in the California Govern... (Oct '14) Fri Well Well 15
News Parents, care providers criticize Inland Region... (Sep '10) Feb 24 katy88 23
News California lawmakers eye statewide immigration ... Feb 22 Battle Tested 97
News 'California is a nation, not a state': A fringe... Feb 22 koool 6
More from around the web