BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#180745 Nov 30, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So? Is the Gettysburg address part of the declaration of independence, is a part of the constitution, is a part of the federal papers, is it a law? And, as I just asked you, are you a theocracy now? I thought he was a muslim? Should he not say "Under Mohamad?
Well, do you really think he would quote the Declaration of Independence ..... word for word?
Oh, I did not say Obama was a Muslim, or a Christian. But I said he is politically religious and will tell any group what THEY want to hear. One group he will claim to be a Christian, another a Muslim and yet a third that he really is not a believer in any gawd.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#180746 Nov 30, 2013
Washington VS Obama.
&fe ature=share

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#180747 Nov 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, do you really think he would quote the Declaration of Independence ..... word for word?
Oh, I did not say Obama was a Muslim, or a Christian. But I said he is politically religious and will tell any group what THEY want to hear. One group he will claim to be a Christian, another a Muslim and yet a third that he really is not a believer in any gawd.
You didn't understand what I meant. Never mind.

Location hidden

#180748 Nov 30, 2013
Citizen org wrote:
<quoted text>
You let Bush and Cheney go free and now nobody can impeach Obama for doing the same crimes.
=========
Bush's Secret Spying on Americans
August 2, 2007 http://tinyurl.com/2d8ua7
The dispute over whether Attorney General Alberto Gonzales committed perjury when he parsed words about George W. Bush’s warrantless surveillance program misses a larger point: the extraordinary secrecy surrounding these spying operations is not aimed at al-Qaeda, but at the American people.
But al-Qaeda terrorists always have assumed that their electronic communications were vulnerable to interception, which is why 9/11 attackers like Mohamed Atta traveled overseas for face-to-face meetings with their handlers. They limited their phone calls to mostly routine conversations./ http://www.consortiumnews.com/2007/080207.htm...
=====
Spy Agency Sought U.S. Call Records Before 9/11, Lawyers Say
http://tinyurl.com/n882x / June 30, 2006
June 30 (Bloomberg)-- The U.S. National Security Agency asked AT&T Inc. to help it set up a domestic call monitoring site seven months before the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, lawyers claimed June 23 in court papers filed in New York federal court.
The allegation is part of a court filing adding AT&T, the nation's largest telephone company, as a defendant in a breach of privacy case filed earlier this month on behalf of Verizon Communications Inc. and BellSouth Corp. customers. The suit alleges that the three carriers, the NSA and President George W. Bush violated the Telecommunications Act of 1934 and the U.S. Constitution, and seeks money damages.
``The Bush Administration asserted this became necessary after 9/11,'' plaintiff's lawyer Carl Mayer said in a telephone interview.``This undermines that assertion.''
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news... #
Ah, but Bush LAWFULLY used the court to get a FEW selected individuals but Obama wants to get EVERY record without cause but you do not seem to know the difference ......; and you really don't care because he is your guy!!!
It is just like our National Debt. During the eight years of Bush-43 the National Debt went up $4.4 Trillion but in less than five years under Obama it has gone up $6.9 Trillion but to you Bush was bad because he was funding wars while Obama was trying to save America from the evil TEA Baggers!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#180749 Nov 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Please indicate the post number where and when I used the term "Tea Bagging Ass Clowns". On the other hand, would you like me to find the posts where, out of words, out of argument, backed against the wall, utterly frustrated, you used the quaint expression "STFU" on me, as your quaint friend LRS just did? I don't use those vulgar birther expressions. But you do, it's genetically ingrained in you and your birther ilk. It replaces grey matter.
LMAO! A bit on the slow side, are ya? LMAO! DAB!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#180750 Nov 30, 2013
I didn't write that, Rogue. A child, no doubt LRS, your cerebral friend, attached name to someone else's post. You and I have been here on Topix a while now. You know I don't use that kind of vocabulary. How dumb can you be? And if Angel wants to use it, well, that's his business. I must say in passing that calling you and your birther ilk tea bagging ass clowns is something I have a hard time not agreeing with.
<quoted text>
Confused, lil boy blue? LMAO! I didn't change a thing, not one letter, idiot. I merely replied to "angel's" post. LMAO!!! To Path it's ok if Angel (or any other DIM) says ugly things but it's not ok when someone on the right does the same thing. Can the canadian moron say HYPOCRITE? LMAO! You're a joke, Path. I fully understand now why you support Obobblehead! LMAO!!!

Location hidden

#180751 Nov 30, 2013
Citizen org wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true but she believes the Rightwing Republicans represents her interest.
If AL runs for Congress she will have a lifetime of pensions for her and her family, healthcare, great salary, and many connections with "People In The Know".
Republicans hate government but love to be part of it.
---------
George W. Bush's Sci-Fi Disaster
January 24, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/bev3p4
In retrospect, George W. Bush’s presidency could be viewed as a science-fiction disaster movie in which an alien force seizes illegitimate control of a nation, saps its wealth, wreaks devastation, but is finally dislodged and forced to depart amid human hope for a rebirth. http://www.consortiumnews.com/2009/012409.htm...
No, we object to overbearing governments that prevent us from being all we can be. Now if Bush was guilty of all that, why hasn't Obama reversed it? Certainly Obama is smarter than Dumya?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#180752 Nov 30, 2013
<quoted text>
You didn't understand what I meant. Never mind.
Neither did you! Now, see why the term "gum-flapper" is so appropriate for you DIMs? LMAO! At this point, anyone watching you is certain you're attempting to fly! LMAO! flap flapflap flap flapflap flap

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#180753 Nov 30, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Confused, lil boy blue? LMAO! I didn't change a thing, not one letter, idiot. I merely replied to "angel's" post. LMAO!!! To Path it's ok if Angel (or any other DIM) says ugly things but it's not ok when someone on the right does the same thing. Can the canadian moron say HYPOCRITE? LMAO! You're a joke, Path. I fully understand now why you support Obobblehead! LMAO!!!
The Bayou Moron cannot comprehend the difference between an indirect quote and a first person declaration.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#180756 Nov 30, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bayou Moron cannot comprehend the difference between an indirect quote and a first person declaration.
And this bonehead chimes in on the wrong note! LMAO! DAB!! What quotes are you talking about genius? LMAO!
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#180757 Nov 30, 2013
Ready to face the music SHEEPLE?

This wave of Sheriff’s Kits is swamping the government in Washington. It’s significant because the “Kits” that are out there, sitting in all these offices, being worked on, investigated and examined… in each damn office of the Senate and Congress halls… put the onus on all the officials to do their job: which is to serve justice and the truth.

Government officials have a duty to follow the truth and the law; that’s often forgotten and considered a detail… mostly they don’t do that though, and they just act upon partisan lines of “helping their own”. Lawlessness and Injustice are the reasons they’re in office. It’s a pity. Now they’ll be forced to act as if they obeyed the law.

America's addiction to that Obama ASS-CRACK must be strong, Eh SHEEPLE?
Citizen org

West Sayville, NY

#180758 Nov 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but Bush LAWFULLY used the court to get a FEW selected individuals but Obama wants to get EVERY record without cause but you do not seem to know the difference ......; and you really don't care because he is your guy!!!
It is just like our National Debt. During the eight years of Bush-43 the National Debt went up $4.4 Trillion but in less than five years under Obama it has gone up $6.9 Trillion but to you Bush was bad because he was funding wars while Obama was trying to save America from the evil TEA Baggers!!!
It is an absolute fact that George W. Bush was caught lying about everything including Spying on Americans, WMDs in Iraq, Warnings 9 months before September 11, 2001, DOJ firings, Et Cetera.

=======

Judge Andrew Napolitano says Bush and Cheney should be prosecuted for crimes against the United States Constitution.
Lies The Government Told You
Author: Judge Andrew Napolitano / http://tinyurl.com/ykdwxlc /
Judge Andrew Napolitano has created a great book with Lies The Government Told You. He has put into writing what many of us have long suspected…our government has been lying to use for years about almost everything it has ever done. If you think our government is crooked and power hungry, you will realize just how crooked it is when you read this book. Lies The Government Told You is scary as hell to be truthful. I didn’t find a single thing that I disagreed with. It’s almost unbelievable how far our Nation has moved from the Constitution. While I don’t watch much news anymore (I find most so called “journalists” to be either too frightened or too stupid to ask real questions that actually matter) I see enough to keep up with the major stories. I was glad to see Napolitano mention the failure of the national media as well in the book. Lies The Government Told You will really open your eyes to how broken our government is, not just because it’s virtually bankrupt, but because it fails to uphold the constitution and protect the very citizens that fund it. You will also learn that the Federal Reserve isn’t a “federal” entity. It’s a private corporation that controls all our money with little or no oversight. There used to be a joke that if Alan Greenspan happened to comment how nasty a rainy day was, the stock market would drop fifty points. It doesn’t sound far-fetched when you realize how much power the Federal Reserve actually has. I wold love to see this book as required reading in any government class. It truly does open your mind to the countless ways we as citizens have failed to protect our own freedoms by allowing such actions to occur time and time again. If you can still vote for most politicians after reading this, I can only hope they have also read the book. All Americans should be both shocked and ashamed at our government for these lies. We should remember these actions the next time we vote, though another big problem is the lack of choices on the ballot. Let’s be honest, how many times have you voted for the lesser of two evils? I highly recommend this book for everyone. If millions read it and understand how far we have fallen, maybe there is still hope that we can get our government and our constitutional rights back.
http://www.bookreviewsweekly.com/lies-the-gov...
Just me

Riverside, CA

#180759 Nov 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

Polar Bear populations are of record size
Some say Polar Bears are threatened but there are more polar bears today than ever recorded, an increase of 300%+ since the 1950s. link link The scientific name for Polar bears is Ursus Maritimus, which means sea bear. Polar Bears are excellent swimmers and can swim 200 miles or more link. A Polar Bear with a radio tracking collar swam over 400 miles in 9 days and without rest link Polar bears have survived periods when the Arctic melted completely in the past (they moved to land). Polar bear face bright future link
Solar activity is in decline. This has led to cooler temperatures in the past
"Take the population in the greater Churchill area, for example, which was analyzed in a 2012 paper entitled Western Hudson Bay Polar Bear Aerial Survey. While the Government of Nunavut, which commissioned the study, was quick to trumpet an increase in polar bear numbers — and call for higher hunting quotas — the University of Minnesota scientists who actually did the work were more judicious. The sea ice in Hudson Bay is now breaking up two to three weeks earlier than it did three decades ago. And since a bear on land is easier to spot from a helicopter than a bear on the ice, catastrophically early ice breakup may have just made the bears more visible. By that logic, a higher count could actually be evidence that the bears are doing worse."

http://www.canadiangeographic.ca/magazine/dec...

Location hidden

#180760 Nov 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But Obama is a patriot because he quotes Lincoln ... while leaving out .....Under God?
Obama omits "Under God" in Gettysburg Address
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
Are you or are you not a theocracy?
No, I am not for a theocracy. But neither am I interested in a gawdless country.
When you quote someone, you quote someone. Obama is no Lincoln as Lincoln was no Godless racist!
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#180761 Nov 30, 2013
Obama KNEW!
Security expert: HealthCare.gov ’s threat to private data ‘still limitless’[VIDEO]

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/30/security-ex...
THIS WILL lead to unprecedented VIOLATIONS of the same federal HIPAA laws that Obama hid his true legal identity behind, imagine that.

Location hidden

#180762 Nov 30, 2013
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
"Take the population in the greater Churchill area, for example, which was analyzed in a 2012 paper entitled Western Hudson Bay Polar Bear Aerial Survey. While the Government of Nunavut, which commissioned the study, was quick to trumpet an increase in polar bear numbers — and call for higher hunting quotas — the University of Minnesota scientists who actually did the work were more judicious. The sea ice in Hudson Bay is now breaking up two to three weeks earlier than it did three decades ago. And since a bear on land is easier to spot from a helicopter than a bear on the ice, catastrophically early ice breakup may have just made the bears more visible. By that logic, a higher count could actually be evidence that the bears are doing worse."
http://www.canadiangeographic.ca/magazine/dec...
That's odd as 2013 they have had a record sea ice not only in the Arctic but Hudson Bay. And if Canada has a shortage of polar bears who are they the only country in the world that allows sport hunting of polar bears?

Ice on Hudson Bay doubling previous years
By Robert On October 15, 2013

“This year’s ice on the Hudson Bay is not only doubling and tripling previous years, but quadrupling some years as well,” says reader Ralph Fato.“Rapid Ice increase in the past week.”

http://iceagenow.info/2013/10/ice-hudson-bay-...

Location hidden

#180763 Nov 30, 2013
Please note this graph was provided by NSIDC of the University of Colorado which promotes man-made Global Warming!!!

ftp://sidads.colorado.edu/DATA SETS/NOAA/G02186/plots/r10_Hud son_Bay_ts.png

Location hidden

#180764 Nov 30, 2013
No I have a friend from Sweden and he said they have had a rather warm Fall so far this year and this graph sort of backs that up. 2010 was real bad year and they had a lot of ships that got stuck in the ice and they had a shortage of ice breakers to free them.
ftp://sidads.colorado.edu/DATA SETS/NOAA/G02186/plots/r13_Bal tic_Sea_ts.png

Location hidden

#180765 Nov 30, 2013
Ya know I reported this last year from what I was watching 'Deadliest Catch' but now I just found this which backs up what I said.
Again, information provided by ..... NSIDC so it must be true!!!!

Another sea ice record in the Bering Sea plus April sea ice summary
Posted on May 3, 2012 by Anthony Watts
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2012/05/03/another...
Slick Willie

Jacksonville, FL

#180766 Nov 30, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Obama KNEW!
Security expert: HealthCare.gov ’s threat to private data ‘still limitless’[VIDEO]
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/30/security-ex...
THIS WILL lead to unprecedented VIOLATIONS of the same federal HIPAA laws that Obama hid his true legal identity behind, imagine that.
But, but, but Obama is trying really, really hard and he cares so much for the poor peoples.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carly Fiorina actively explores 2016 presidenti... 1 hr Grubers R them 35
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 48,595
FERGUSON; so let me get this straight.... 18 hr Guru 1
Gay marriage (Mar '13) Thu hELMS 56,694
Altadena woman celebrates 104th birthday (Apr '10) Wed Deb K 6
Earthquake early alert system ready to expand i... Wed a minute of warning 1
FBI Baltimore Field Office CARROLL*TRUST US Eco... Tue Stuart Furness 1

California People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE