BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243403 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#179954 Nov 19, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What 's this "under God" stuff? I thought you were a secular republic.
I agree.

But these are Lincoln's words... they are historic record and they should be recited as recorded.

Obama, nor his teleprompter feeders should ever have the authority or audacity to alter them in any way.

Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#179955 Nov 19, 2013
Grand Blather wrote:
<quoted text>
An unnamed "source" told conservatives exactly what they wanted to hear? LOL "reliable sources."
Confirmation bias? Yes.
Fact checking/confirming sources? Nope.
An unnamed source??? LOL!
Just what should be expected from a fraud!
The U.S. government in the final months leading up to the 2012 presidential election released “faked” unemployment data, according to a bombshell report from the New York Post.
The source is named the New York Post, that LIEberal bastion of Obama Ass-crack licking truthers!
Obskeptic

Sterling Heights, MI

#179956 Nov 19, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>
'The Libs are the party of the Rich' right...are you an idiot or just another Teabagging Liar hoping that if you claim something and someone is dumb enough to beleive it its worthwhile?
Sorry your among the last to find it out, but your pathetic and childish name calling and projecting has been proven false. It is your president and his administration that are being uncovered as the liars. The unemployment number that was reported last year from September through the election was a fabrication "angel". To put it in terms you can can understand, we call that a lie!. The "you can keep your doctor and existing insurance, period". That was a lie, and told deliberately and with deceit as the intent to manipulate fools like yourself. The president saying that he wouldn't be stupid enough to allow the web site to go online had he known it would fail, turns out he is that stupid, since he knew as early as April of this year that it was in serious trouble. How about the Liar in Chief telling us that raising the debt ceiling does not mean we will take on more debt. He told that whopper just a month ago when he shut down the government and attempted to deny our WWII Vet's from visiting their open air memorial with fencing and guards. That trillion just got "appropriated" in less then five weeks to cover treasury bonds that matured and had to be covered, along with other government "obligations". Like I have stated on some other threads "angel", people like you, who lie all the time, are to stupid to even recognize just how stupid you are. Calling an apple and orange just because you say so does not make it so.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#179958 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
And pray tell what the above has to do with going to church to gain votes? Oh, funny, I watch American channels. Why is it we don't see Obama and family attending church as often as his predecessors? And I asked you, because you said he was Muslim, for proof that he attended Mosqués to attract the Muslim vote.
It's only my opinion, not his, but I'm pretty sure Obama's too smart to believe in religion hokus pokus.
Do you when there is an election near? When you see a WHITE Democrat in a Black church! And all the politician wants is their vote. Bill Clinton was sooooo good he could switch from a laugh to a cry in mid-stride when he saw a camera!!!

Bill Clinton at Ron Brown's funeral

Location hidden

#179959 Nov 19, 2013
And what is funny is that you Libtards thought Reagan was an actor when Bill could out act him any day of the week. And that was all it was, was an act for Clinton. Same with Obama.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#179960 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
How many people on food stamps have a job, Rogue? With a minimum wage ranging anywhere from $3.00 to $5.00 an hour, what do you expect? With unions being bashed and battered by republicans, and workers losing wages and rights, what DO you expect?
Are you referring to the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers (IAMAW) District 751, District W-24 union who voted Wednesday to reject the Boeing Company’s offer of an eight-year contract extension that would have expired in 2024 and could cost a lot of people that earn 80 - 100 thousand dollars a year to lose their jobs plus the tens of thousands of people that benefit directly and indirectly because of that contract?

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#179962 Nov 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but Obama doubled the number of people on welfare! He doubled the number of people on food stamps! And what is sad is that you think that this is progress. I think it is progress when more people have jobs and can take care of themselves and their families!!!
91 million out of work, where's them jobs Barry?

“no one told me”

Denver

#179963 Nov 19, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
"Probably?"
Good one, snow job. You're a real hoot. What a rousing defense of economic policies you clearly understand very well.
Who's living in all the fine houses, Dingus? Hard workers or welfare slugs?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#179964 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Why are you coming back on this? Hasn't it been hashed out often enough? You repeat this , why, it's like it was never mentioned before. And when did Obama pretend he was Muslim? Ever seen him going to worship at a Mosqué? Have you? And in our exchanges, haven't we pretty much established that yes, he "prays" to garner votes, AS EVERY PRESIDENT SINCE GEORGE WASHINGTON has done, except for Jimmy Carter who was no doubt the only sincere church-goer.
Slow "criticize Obama day" for you, Rogue? Can't find anything "meaty", so you rehash old idiocies.
Today was the anniversary of the Gettysburg Address,instead of going to Gettysburg today he stubbed them. There is a recording of Obama reciting the Gettysburg Address, but he left out 'under God'.

Location hidden

#179965 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
How many people on food stamps have a job, Rogue? With a minimum wage ranging anywhere from $3.00 to $5.00 an hour, what do you expect? With unions being bashed and battered by republicans, and workers losing wages and rights, what DO you expect?
If Obama had not been to anti-business, most of those people would have jobs and be able to support themselves and their families.
You do know that businessmen tend to be Republicans. How can Japanese build wings for Boeing 777Xs less than American union workers and still ship them to America for final assembly and still save Boeing money?!?
Stick that in your crack pipe and think about it!

“no one told me”

Denver

#179966 Nov 19, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the reality is that the lib's are the party of and for the rich. The poor lib's are just the useful idiots being tossed someone else's dime to keep them on the plantation and dependent and voting for the santa that brings them the presents.
Makes sense to me, Oblama is a puppet, a stooge.

“no one told me”

Denver

#179967 Nov 19, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>
'The Libs are the party of the Rich' right...are you an idiot or just another Teabagging Liar hoping that if you claim something and someone is dumb enough to beleive it its worthwhile?
$85 billion a month is propping up Wall Street and mega banks, what's up with that? Where's the jobs?

“no one told me”

Denver

#179968 Nov 19, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Its really amazing that Teabagging fools such as yourself are so Bankrupt in the Self Knowledge Dept.you cant see how incredibly transparent and hypocritical your Faux concern for the Human Rights of AlQueda Terrorists truly is.
It is Laughable at best Contemptous at worst.
Your heroine Hilary is against almost all efforts to contain the terrorists who would kill you and all your family, will you support her?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#179969 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
What 's this "under God" stuff? I thought you were a secular republic.
Lincoln never made that statement and neither did over forty other Presidents,Obama is the only one that has said that our country is not a Christian country.

“no one told me”

Denver

#179970 Nov 19, 2013
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this: On January 20, 2009 the date that Obama became President the Dow Jones was at 7949.09. At the closing on November 18, 2013 The Dow Jones was at 15976. This is a 100% increase of the Dow Jones since Obama became President. As for inflation or CPI, the cost of goods in 2009 rose 9.14% in 2013. In other words, what cost $100 in 2009 would cost 109.14 in 2013.
So using your argument that the DJIA is breaking even when corrected for inflation doesn't hold up when challenged by FACTS.
As such, the Dow Jones double from 2009 to 2013 under Obama's administration and the inflation/CPI rose only 9.14% during the same time.
So you're a bootlikker and asskisser for the uber wealthy? Interesting, Adolph.

“no one told me”

Denver

#179971 Nov 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The Lone Ranger and Tonto went camping in the desert. After they got their
Tent all set up, both men fell sound asleep.
Some hours later, Tonto wakes the Lone Ranger and says,'Kemo Sabe, look Towards sky, what you see?
'The Lone Ranger replies,'I see millions of stars.'
What that tell you?' asked Tonto.
The Lone Ranger ponders for a minute then says,'Astronomically speaking, it tells me there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo. Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three in the morning. Theologically, the Lord is all-powerful and we are small and insignificant. Meteorological, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What's it tell you, Tonto?'
"You dumb as Obama voter. It means someone stole the tent."
Hilarious.

“no one told me”

Denver

#179972 Nov 19, 2013
Er, Rogue,what's the news on Zimmerman lately?
The filthy, violent, racist dirtbag Traygone B. Buckwheat is still dead. No need to thank me.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#179973 Nov 19, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Its really amazing that Teabagging fools such as yourself are so Bankrupt in the Self Knowledge Dept.you cant see how incredibly transparent and hypocritical your Faux concern for the Human Rights of AlQueda Terrorists truly is.
It is Laughable at best Contemptous at worst.
Watching John Kennedy get shot is
too unreal. Seeing his wife catch
his head makes you wonder if she
knew what was going to happen.
Maybe she knew that they were going
to kill him.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#179975 Nov 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you when there is an election near? When you see a WHITE Democrat in a Black church! And all the politician wants is their vote. Bill Clinton was sooooo good he could switch from a laugh to a cry in mid-stride when he saw a camera!!!
Bill Clinton at Ron Brown's funeral
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BnQ0g4BhHssXX
Are you that dumb? I've told you a hundred times, ALL presidents attend church to garner votes. Except Jimmy Carter. In my opinion, he was the only sincere of the bunch.

What's wrong with Clinton attending Brown's funeral? Brown was his secretary of commerce when his airplane crashed in then-Yugoslavia. Brown was black, so his funeral happened to be in a black church. You think Clinton was there to attract voters?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#179976 Nov 19, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Are you referring to the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers (IAMAW) District 751, District W-24 union who voted Wednesday to reject the Boeing Company’s offer of an eight-year contract extension that would have expired in 2024 and could cost a lot of people that earn 80 - 100 thousand dollars a year to lose their jobs plus the tens of thousands of people that benefit directly and indirectly because of that contract?
Nope.§tart with the ridiculous minimum wage of which so many companies are taking advantage of. Ranks right up there with child labour and near-slavery.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clint Eastwood backs gay marriage in Supreme Co... (Feb '13) 56 min Rooski 4
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr FART TUBAS 64,575
News Is Californiaa s a resistancea doomed? Secessio... 3 hr Annie Oakly 65
News California: The Crazy State 6 hr Middle Class Amer... 302
News Beyonce's Coachella set includes Destiny's Chil... 6 hr AIPAC wingnutz 1
News Fearing Chaos, National Democrats Plunge Into M... 7 hr democrats are hom... 19
News US President George Bush takes a toboggan ride ... 11 hr ThatDoesNotSoundGay 2