BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Jan 8, 2009, Chicago Tribune story titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

#179818 Nov 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>

The Democrats invented U-3 to make themselves look good!!!
You must be as dumb as everyone thinks you are to believe this.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#179819 Nov 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know who owns the LARGEST private jet company in the world, don't you? Obama's buddy, the older brother of Jimmy Buffet!
NetJets
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NetJets, a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, offers fractional ownership and rental of private business jets
Why are you repeating this? I even gave you updated information on that. One of the companies benefitting the most from that is Bombardier. And I've even told you that Buffett only lately started using his little jets. He always flew commercial cattle class, which , if you ask me, is stupid. And up to a few years ago, owned at 20&#375;r-old Buick and to this day still lives in the same bungalow he and his wife bought eons ago - also incomprehensible but hey, he's rich and I'm not, so who am I to question his crazy lifestyle?

Are you gonna tell me something I don't know one of these days?
Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

#179820 Nov 17, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has been feeding Wall Street 87 billion dollars a month, money that helps no one but the rich elitists. He could have used those trillions of dollars to fix our countries problems.
For his next trick Fwank will defend Reaganomics.

L O L

Ottawa

#179821 Nov 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You do know that every relative who lost a family member in any of these drone strikes can go to any U.S. Embassy and file a Claims against the U.S. government for wrongful death or injury?!?
Drone strikes killing more civilians than U.S. admits, human rights groups say
By Craig Whitlock, Published: October 22 E-mail the writer
Two influential human rights groups say they have freshly documented dozens of civilian deaths in U.S. drone strikes in Pakistan and Yemen, contradicting assertions by the Obama administration that such casualties are rare.
In Yemen, Human Rights Watch investigated six selected airstrikes since 2009 and concluded that at least 57 of the 82 people killed were civilians, including a pregnant woman and three children who perished in a September 2012 attack.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-...
Hmm, how do those numbers stack up against casualties from bombing in Afghanistan and Iraq, specially carpet bombing by B52, B17s and B2s?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#179822 Nov 17, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see how that would effect the probability of a super volcano erupting at all.
The point is, why even discuss the weather 300 years from now when the entire system could change with an asteroid strike or a solar storm.
A powerful solar storm could turn off our electricity for a long, long time. No refrigeration, no gasoline, no lights. For months, and if it is really bad, years.
But instead of working on immediate threats to our survival, we bomb brown people. Who needs a back up system?
Our society is insane.
The point is you have no idea what the weather will be next year but you Libtards claim you do!
We bomb "brown" people? Which "brown" people are we bombing right now? You do know Arabs are Caucasians, don't you?
But then again you think all Africans are black!?! So, what color are African-Americans? How about Egyptian-Americans? Aren't Egyptians Africans?

Location hidden

#179823 Nov 17, 2013
From 1975-76 I had a sergeant who was Egyptian. He immigrated with his parents at age 17 to New York City and at age 19 was drafted. I used to call him my token African which pissed off the blacks in my unit!

Location hidden

#179824 Nov 17, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, how do those numbers stack up against casualties from bombing in Afghanistan and Iraq, specially carpet bombing by B52, B17s and B2s?
I will do a Terri Tunna on you. Bush did not use B17s.
But he only bombed MILITARY targets. One of the Military bunkers that were bombed was full of military families. Is it our problem that civilians were in military bunkers?
Obama is ONLY bombing civilians. Not one of them that has been killed was in the military!!!

Ottawa

#179825 Nov 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey La Jacqueau, can you name ONE thing that you disagree with Obama on? Just one thing?!?
Like droning innocent civilians to death!!!
Isn't it funny that every time I ask you, you never reply!
Contrary to you, I ALWAYS reply, lying redneck. Do you even KNOW that those "black" employees at Waffle House are on to you, that they know what a racist you are yet are holding back because their boss told them they'd be fired if they stood up to you hypocritical bantering?

As to Obama, your memory is conveniently short. I told you his bombing of Libya was a mistake. We shared that mistake, even took the lead. Said his line in the sand (Syria) was a mistake. I was wrong, it turned out for the better). He totally mishandled the launching of Obamacare. Totally. And his one-year fix is stupid, as the problem will just come back next year.

As to insurance companies, the ones you love because they are rich and fleece to common folk - you - and you masochistically love it - poor things, they have to calculate all over again, ahhhh, tsk tsk, poor buggers. You'd think all they have to do is roll the policies over, just continue them as is, no complications, no costs. But no, hey, game over, new inscriptions, new restrictions, new higher premiums, it's a new game, folks. You, well, even the lame press as you call it, have not called those crooks on it.

Also, the coverage that these people refuse is for pregnancy and mental health. Sure. Like a universal health care plan does not cover everything. You contribute to a pension plan but die before retiring. You've been cheated? You have life insurance and pay premiums all your life. If you still haven't dies, have you been cheated? If you do die, someone else gets the money, cheated again? You'll say the preceding are irrelevant? Okay. Most every permanent employee pays unemployment insurance premiums. Should they feel defrauded if they never lose their job? Let's say someone does not drive. Should he/she refuse to pay the part of his taxes that go to road building and maintenance? Let's say, you, for example, are armed to the teeth, should you not pay that part of the taxes that go to the police. Or taxes that go to the military if you are a conscientious objector? Should you ask not to pay school taxes if you have no kids in school? And so forth, shall I continue or do you get it?

What the hell, what is this Medicaid, medicare, obamacare, insurance companies, AARP, etc? No wonder people are not registering, they don't understand it. With the high number of choices and options, how do you think old people, or uneducated people , for example, cope with computer applications? Why the hell don't you just do like the 33 other civilized OECDE nations and have a gov't plan that covers EVERYONE, no prior conditions, all the same basic protections. It works so much better than the unbelievable unnecessarily complicated and most expensive system in the world that you have now.

Ottawa

#179826 Nov 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What EIGHT year mess? The economy did not fall apart until Nov. 2007, eight months after the Democrats took control of Congress!!!
And it was not Clinton that left him with a budget surplus, It was Newt Gingrich. Just like San Fran Nan Pelosi who rewrote Bush's FY2008 #2.7 Trillion proposed budget to the $3.7 Trillion that Obama signed into law.
Do you really think Bush would have signed a $3.7 T Budget into law?
No, I do not want to rewrite the statistics as it shows how bad the Obama economy really is. Just look at the Labor Participation Rate which is at a 35 year low! And that is after Obama printed $3T Obama Bucks. What will happen when he stops printing Obama Bucks. Probably the same thing after Carter stopped printing Carter Bucks and inflation surged to 14% annual rate and then we went into a recession.
We WILL have a double-dip recession as soon as Obama stops printing Obama Bucks!!! And you will probably blame Bush as usual!!!
Wrong, every time wrong. Do you think that the crash was engineered in 2008, that the underpinnings of it were not older than that, for example, that tax cut for the rich immediately upon taking office as a thank-you gesture to his financiers and buddies, then , two unfunded wars (yes, unfunded, Rogue, go see what it means, it's like you going to Waffle House with no idea how you're gonna pay the tab - why do I have to come up with parables for you all the time?) and relaxed oversight of his buddies' companies and banks and brokerages and mortgage crooks. Like the USSR, which took years to fall apart, the GWB 8-year disaster gushed forth in 2008. Nothing to do with Pelosi or the less than 2-year Dem congress.

As I said yesterday, how disappointed you will be if that double-dip recession does not occur.

Oh, and stop making yourself a laughing stock by invoking those Gingrich surpluses. Even your birther buddies don't agree with you. They were President Clinton's surpluses, no one else's.

Location hidden

#179827 Nov 17, 2013
Sorry, 43rd. Well, do 42d while you're at it.
Yep, my brain is foggy too. My girl friend goes back to work tonight and just two days with her schedule screws me up too.
I think I will call it a night.
Obskeptic

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#179828 Nov 17, 2013
<quoted text>
What's 3% of $1 million?$30,000
What's 10% of the average U.S. wage,$40,000 ?$4,000
Who benefits? It's like saying, Hurray, wow wow, my boss gave me a 25% raise, from $10,000 to $12,500 a year.
To quote you : "Posting only part of the truth is dishonest!" . I would add, "to not comprehend the difference between $40,000 and $1 million a year and the tax rebates result is just plain dishonest".
And, further more, I'll show you the difference between Joe Nobody, small investor, and Mr Rich man, wealthy investor.
Both invest in a company. Poor bugger invests $10,000 of his life savings , the rich dude invests $1 million, peanuts for him. Overnight, the stock increases by 10%. Profit for the poor guy, IF he sells his stock :$1,000. What with brokers' fees and all that, he holds on to it, small profit, what the hell. For the rich guy, the profit is $100,000. What does he do? Guess. SELLS his shares. And what happens to the stock, as he and his rich buddy pals do the same, sell? Stock goes down , probably below what it was the day before. Result, and it's the same as tax cuts, the big dudes win - yet again - and the little dude loses - yet again. Oh, it's not over. Rich dudes re-buy the stock at a much lower price and here we go again. Are you rich, Obskeptic? You side with the rich, so I would guess you are.
I am squarely in the middle class Jacques, and do not suffer from envy or jealousy of what others have rightfully acquired, and have disdain and contempt for those who feel they should be punished. I don't trust Wall Street so I tend not to share my wealth creating with them. I do celebrate the wealthy and would like to see our system encourage as many as possible to become wealthy. My own business is typically patronized by other businesses and the wealthier among us, not the poor. I do not have contempt for the poor, although I do not have much sympathy for those who choose it through irresponsible actions or sheer laziness and stupidity. That is why I give generously to causes like the Salvation Army, Toys for Tots, Easter Seals, and Wounded Warriors. I'm curious though, what do you define as the rich, and why is it that harbor such contempt for them? Most of the wealthy I deal with are decent and fair minded people that work very hard.

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#179830 Nov 17, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>We count the numbers differently now than we did in the 1920's. Back then a larger percentage of the population worked of farms and in rural areas. We now have approximately 310 million people and only around 100 million people working full time jobs, with ten times as many people working for federal,state, and municipality -- meaning being paid directly through state,local and federal tax revenue. In other words ten times as many people are getting paid on the backs of the civilian workforce. We shouldn't have to compare 2013 with the Great Depression,this is the twenty first century --- our country deserves better.
As for the number of federal civilian employees, there are 2,723,000 employees which represent only 2% of the workforce in the United States. This number is the lowest since 1966 when we had 2,723,000 federal civilian employees.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#179831 Nov 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
Chester A. Arthur - Republican President of the United States of America
His father was born in Ireland, making him a British subject.
<quoted text>
Ah, but the question is not where his father was born but whether his father was a U.S. citizen at the time of his son's birth!!!
Since both of Ted Cruz's parents where U.S. citizens at the time of his birth in CANADA, Ted is a NBC!!!
I wonder if Chauncey agrees that if Ted was issued a DS-1350, that he is recognized as an NBC? I mean, Chauncey claims to work at out Embassies, so he must know that fact!
Certification of Report of Birth (DS-1350)
http://www.travel.state.gov/passport/faq/faq_...
ORIGINALLY a "natural-born" citizen of the United States was born on U.S. soil to parents who were BOTH Amercan citizens at the time. The definition and Constitutional requirement has NEVER changed. This formula leaves out Cruz, Chester Arthur, McCain and Kenyan-born Obama the Antichrist. Our nation is done for and these are the Last Days. Rapture will occur very soon unless maybe if there is national repentence, which is highly unlikely. John 3:16
Frank

Spokane, WA

#179832 Nov 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Did Eisenhower, Nixon, Ford, Bush father and son not benefit from the same statistical bonanza?
Ihose statistics were invented by Clinton.

Ottawa

#179833 Nov 17, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
I am squarely in the middle class Jacques, and do not suffer from envy or jealousy of what others have rightfully acquired, and have disdain and contempt for those who feel they should be punished. I don't trust Wall Street so I tend not to share my wealth creating with them. I do celebrate the wealthy and would like to see our system encourage as many as possible to become wealthy. My own business is typically patronized by other businesses and the wealthier among us, not the poor. I do not have contempt for the poor, although I do not have much sympathy for those who choose it through irresponsible actions or sheer laziness and stupidity. That is why I give generously to causes like the Salvation Army, Toys for Tots, Easter Seals, and Wounded Warriors. I'm curious though, what do you define as the rich, and why is it that harbor such contempt for them? Most of the wealthy I deal with are decent and fair minded people that work very hard.
We'll have to discuss this one day. I have absolutely no contempt for the rich and, like you, I disapprove of those who don't wish to honestly earn a living. I hate welfare cheating but hate corporate welfare even more as those people don't need handouts or to cheat. What I wrote in the post that you just replied to is pretty much how I feel about the whole situation. Not everyone has the will, the talent, the wherewithal to be rich - hell, there is no way more than , let's say , 5% of the population can be very rich. Were we all rich, we'd be all poor - can you see a billion-dollar rich guy doing his own plumbing and picking up his own garbage or doing the valves on his Mercedes?

There are fewer and fewer rich people who have made their fortunes from the ground up. You have CEOs who act like they own the companies in which they have less than 5% of the shares. Yet, take the CEO of Blackberry who was brought in less than 2 years ago to turn it around. To make a long story short, he ran it into the ground instead. He did manage to lay off over 40,000 employees worldwide, though. How do they think they feel when they learned last week that the aforementioned CEO had been fired but would pick up a severance pay of $22 million for TWO FRIGGIN YEARS OF FAILURE. You tell me how fair that is. Oh, his contract called for $44 million severance pay but they negotiated it down to 22. Awwww, poor bugger. When I say it's not a level playing field, that is what I mean.

Ottawa

#179834 Nov 17, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Ihose statistics were invented by Clinton.
Why do you lie like that? How does it feel, specially knowing that everyone here, including you, knows it is so?

Please prove it now and I'll eat my words with pleasure.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#179835 Nov 17, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>He didn't have the votes or the support of the state legislature. He didn't write the legislation,he actually had another plan that the Democrats didn't accept. He has said on numerous occasions that this state plan was unique to Massachusetts and would not be good for the rest of the country. Massachusetts is quite unique from the rest of the country,just as Wyoming is much different from the other 49 states.
Frank, I have lived in MA. Have you? The fact is there is no requirement whereby the governor may not veto a bill thus forcing an override vote and requiring each legislator to vote when it really counts. And no Frank there is nothing particular to MA that makes the conservative invented individual mandate designed for the entire country by the Heritage Foundation uniquely suitable for just one state. They again.

Ottawa

#179836 Nov 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will do a Terri Tunna on you. Bush did not use B17s.
But he only bombed MILITARY targets. One of the Military bunkers that were bombed was full of military families. Is it our problem that civilians were in military bunkers?
Obama is ONLY bombing civilians. Not one of them that has been killed was in the military!!!
Yes, B1s, not 17s. Typo.

Only bombed military targets but nonetheless killed a whole lot more civilians nonetheless than Obama will have done in 8 years.

I don't know if drones killed any military (the opposition is not an army in Afghanistan or Pakistan, Rogue), but they sure did kill terrorists in civilian garb. And innocent civilians, which you call collateral. That is sad, very sad.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#179837 Nov 17, 2013
Try again.

Ottawa

#179838 Nov 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
From 1975-76 I had a sergeant who was Egyptian. He immigrated with his parents at age 17 to New York City and at age 19 was drafted. I used to call him my token African which pissed off the blacks in my unit!
Oh man, was that smart!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min OzRitz 52,865
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 33 min Belle Sexton 59,312
News Mandatory vaccine bill advances after key vote ... 9 hr BRUCIE 12
News Spring Storm Delivers Late Rain, Snow To Northe... 14 hr noydb 1
California is run by Liberal Lunatics 15 hr Local 3
News A look at California's drought Sat the Fear tator 8
News Why a convicted murderer is getting a free sex-... Sat TerryE 9
More from around the web