BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,905)

Showing posts 158,081 - 158,100 of167,749
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry if the truth hurts, loser.
" I am azzhole intolerant!"
Almost, just remove the last word from that statement.
<quoted text>
Act like an azz, get treated like an azz. You remember that, no? I treat all azzholes equally.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
People who are able to do something well can do that thing for a living, while people who are not able to do anything that well make a living by teaching.
Yeah right, Einstein couldn't do physics so that's why he taught at Princeton.

Hayden couldn't compose so that's why he taught Beethoven (briefly).

And Ted Williams was a batting instructor for the Red Sox because he couldn't hit.

Yale Med School professors can't do their specialty?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Act like an azz, get treated like an azz. You remember that, no? I treat all azzholes equally.
That's why the sorry fool loathes himself so much.
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right, Einstein couldn't do physics so that's why he taught at Princeton.
Hayden couldn't compose so that's why he taught Beethoven (briefly).
And Ted Williams was a batting instructor for the Red Sox because he couldn't hit.
Yale Med School professors can't do their specialty?
LOL

I was being sarcastic.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
To you, someone who is superior to you in every way is an azz. Must I therefore deduct that practically every human being on earth is an azz?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I was being sarcastic.
Sarcastic, yes, and I got that. But you were partly right. One must not confuse teaching, which is an art, and practicing what one was taught, which is totally different art. Being the best engineer in the world does not make one the best engineering teacher in the world, or even in one University.

wojar gave sport as an example. Excellent example as we can plainly see who are the best coaches and the best players. How many star players ever became star coaches? Hmmmm, not a whole lot. Why? You can't teach natural talent, but teachers who possess savvy such as the acquired mechanics of the game, but not much natural talent, CAN, and DO .

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I was being sarcastic.
That's good. That quote from Shaw is perhaps the most misunderstood and abused passage he ever wrote.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
To you, someone who is superior to you in every way is an azz. Must I therefore deduct that practically every human being on earth is an azz?
Do try and open your eyes every now and then. You'll see that aholes, such as yourself, are extremely rare. Just think Path, you're a relic from the azzhole age! A rarity, indeed!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush and Cheney were the Kings at fudging the numbers.
Bush Fuzzy Math Cartoon Video
http://www.thebots.net/
And Obama does not fudge the numbers? How about the unemployment numbers for Sep. 2012? California did not report their numbers but that did not stop the federal report. Oh, they fixed those ..... right after the elections ...... and blamed California who probably was in cahoots with Obama.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Ya know, Therealnews will only talk about BO (Before Obama). And when you bring it to his attention, there is never a reply.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Sarcastic, yes, and I got that. But you were partly right. One must not confuse teaching, which is an art, and practicing what one was taught, which is totally different art. Being the best engineer in the world does not make one the best engineering teacher in the world, or even in one University.
wojar gave sport as an example. Excellent example as we can plainly see who are the best coaches and the best players. How many star players ever became star coaches? Hmmmm, not a whole lot. Why? You can't teach natural talent, but teachers who possess savvy such as the acquired mechanics of the game, but not much natural talent, CAN, and DO .
Exactly. Gary Kubiac was a backup QB his entire NFL career, but is currently head coach of the Houston Texans. Lawrence Taylor was arguably the greatest linebacker in NFL history but could never be a coach.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

He who can do and teach does and teaches. He who cannot does neither.

What is ironic is that Shaw never intended the statement about he who cannot do, teaches, to be understood as true, but rather he intended it to be understood as an idiotic utterance of an ignorant lout.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Obots, We have a felon in the White House!

Why can't the Kenyan produce a valid document that at least one expert will say is valid?

Instead, every one of the experts have determined that it is a fraudulent document!

Why can't the Kenyan produce a valid document and have any law enforcement official say that it is legitimate?

Why canít anyone who knows that he is a liar bring them-self to call him out for the biggest lie that he has told the American people?
How could anyone but Obama prove they were an American citizen without a valid birth certificate?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

It's the weekend and all my colleagues here in Arizona are having a great time. I'm stuck in my hotel suite recovering from a B. burgdorferi infection that I caught from a tick bite in Connecticut (Old Lyme is in CT; that's where the name,'Lyme', in Lyme Disease comes from.) It's nasty. Thank goodness for azithromycin!

A walk around the tree lined lake can be hazardous!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

wojar wrote:
He who can do and teach does and teaches. He who cannot does neither.
What is ironic is that Shaw never intended the statement about he who cannot do, teaches, to be understood as true, but rather he intended it to be understood as an idiotic utterance of an ignorant lout.
Oops! Looks like someone hit a nerve.

For your reference, Twinkerbelle. Doesn't seem you know as much as you thought you did about the islands.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/weather/2013/11...

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
Why can't the Kenyan produce a valid document that at least one expert will say is valid?
Instead, every one of the experts have determined that it is a fraudulent document!
Why can't the Kenyan produce a valid document and have any law enforcement official say that it is legitimate?
Why canít anyone who knows that he is a liar bring them-self to call him out for the biggest lie that he has told the American people?
How could anyone but Obama prove they were an American citizen without a valid birth certificate?
If you really want to do something about it, you and your neighbor, BirfoonLady, should slaughter an ox on a stone altar and then burn your offering.

Good luck.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
He has a valid birth certificate.
You do realize there was no country of Kenya at the time the President was born, don't you?
Oh, wait. I forget that you people make it all up as you go along.
Continue in your self imposed ignorance and idiocy.

“suffers from formicophilia ”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

NWmoon wrote:
You do realize there was no country of Kenya at the time the President was born, don't you?
So because the country didn't officially exist at the time of his birth... anyone born in such "country" is... automatically.... a US citizen??

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do try and open your eyes every now and then. You'll see that aholes, such as yourself, are extremely rare. Just think Path, you're a relic from the azzhole age! A rarity, indeed!
You HAVE to sign up for those Grade 3 remedial reading classes or continue at your own peril. Let me repeat my post which you clearly did not understand :

<quoted text>
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I stand corrected and my post was meant for AL.

I was trying to be cute and it was the wrong choice of words, wording, phrasing, phraseology, terminology, and plagiarism.

It does not apply to anyone, well not really. LOL

Your post seems spot on too me.

Like you have stated before, you can drive but you cannot fix your engine.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 158,081 - 158,100 of167,749
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the California Forum right now

Search the California Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 6 min Pack coal in deeper 7,330
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 8 min Snuggles 199,121
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 19 min Frankie Rizzo 40,371
Pelosi: Race has role in GOP immigration stance 53 min Truth Facts 20
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr mdbuilder 43,182
Jewish values at heart of immigration reform 4 hr Jose 277
Tentative deal reached in TSA breast-milk lawsuit 8 hr Bama Yankee 2
•••
•••
•••
•••