BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178748 Nov 8, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, she must have been a real witch!
Racially intolerant individuals have disturbed family relationships and disturbances in parental relationships.
Adorno, Frankel–Brunswick, Levinson, & Sanford (1950) in their classic study of the Authoritarian personality offer evidence that bigoted individuals show signs of cognitive rigidity, repressed affect, a tendency to project personal problems onto others, high anxiety, and self-alienation. They also reported that these individuals had ABUSIVE, authoritarian parents. These individuals adjusted to their authoritarian parents by denying their anger towards them and then idealizing their parents and all other authority figures (reaction formation).
That's Play Justice - to a tee.
Flat-out untrue! I am not racially intolerant. I am azzhole intolerant! See you place now?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178749 Nov 8, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Autism Boy/Play Justice, you can be in your squalid little closet even while taking a walk in the park. Everybody is laughing at you while you scream and project your queerness.
<quoted text>
Odd, I don't hear a thing, other than those snickers behind your back. Don't mention the real estate advice. No charge.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178750 Nov 8, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Tantrum? In Topix? Me? Tantrums are for guys in closets who use home-made words like dumbazzbastard, dumbazzbitch, buttflapper, fluffy pants, plus queer, and assorted varieties OF anal obsessions/excrements , filth and dirt. Now THOSE are tantrums. I don't do that. I don't have to. I prefer to stick names on you that you don't understand, words that you would look up if you had a dictionary. See ya, LOSER.
Yes you. You know when you clinch your wittle fists, and stomp your wittle feet while you soil yourself? Of course you do! "brick"
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178751 Nov 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Flat-out untrue! I am not racially intolerant. I am azzhole intolerant! See you place now?
*your place

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178752 Nov 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you. You know when you clinch your wittle fists, and stomp your wittle feet while you soil yourself? Of course you do! "brick"
You : "while you soil yourself". You mean like when you "kerplunk"?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#178753 Nov 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry if the truth hurts, loser.

" I am azzhole intolerant!"

Almost, just remove the last word from that statement.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, she must have been a real witch!
Racially intolerant individuals have disturbed family relationships and disturbances in parental relationships.
Adorno, Frankel–Brunswick, Levinson, & Sanford (1950) in their classic study of the Authoritarian personality offer evidence that bigoted individuals show signs of cognitive rigidity, repressed affect, a tendency to project personal problems onto others, high anxiety, and self-alienation. They also reported that these individuals had ABUSIVE, authoritarian parents. These individuals adjusted to their authoritarian parents by denying their anger towards them and then idealizing their parents and all other authority figures (reaction formation).
That's Play Justice - to a tee.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#178754 Nov 9, 2013
Isn't that queer. While Canada's unemployment numbers are going down, America's is going up. I guess Obamanomics is not working up there in Canada.

Canada gains 13,200 jobs; jobless rate at 6.9%
By Paul Vieira

OTTAWA--The Canadian economy added more jobs in October than anticipated and the unemployment rate remained at a near five-year low, as hiring in the public sector and the hospitality industry offset broad-based weakness in the private sector, Statistics Canada said Friday.

The Canadian economy created 13,200 net new jobs in October, after adding 11,900 jobs in September. Market expectations were for a gain of 11,000 in October, according to economists at Royal Bank of Canada. The jobless rate in October was 6.9%, matching last month’s level and below the consensus of 7%.

Read about the U.S. jobs report.
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/canada-gains...

Location hidden

#178755 Nov 9, 2013
TrutherBirther wrote:
<quoted text>Like Bill Clinton, Kris was a Rhodes Scholar so he knows a little about JFK's death, 9/11, Obama's lack of citizenship and other masonic knowledge as well.
Ah, but Bill Clinton was NOT a Rhodes Scholar as he did NOT graduate. He dropped out of Oxford in March 1968 allegedly to go to Yale Law School which started in..... September!!!
It took the Mayflower 66 days to cross the Atlantic but Bill Clinton took six months to fly across?!? Or was it the rape allegation that a 19 y/o British girl made against Bill that caused him to flea Merry Ole' England!!!
Yep, no few than three women have accused Bill Clinton of raping them but since he was never convicted, you Libtards are cool with that.
Obskeptic

Detroit, MI

#178756 Nov 9, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
First, I said, "I'm not buying, move on down the road.
Second, you act as though you don't like the conclusion I arrived at in terms of you post. It's exactly what you do with other people's posts. What? Don't like it when it's turned on you? Deal with it.
Thirdly, do you not know the difference between google hits and wells? Are you really that stupid? However, for the REAL slow, 150+ wells after we sold approx. 400 wells. That was a very nice pay day! 150+ is what we have now. Confused yet? Now, the other number, 154M referred to google hits. So, where is your spastic brain having problems? Do you know the difference between an oil/gas well and a google hit? The obvious answer is "NO". These wells average 15 - 17,000 feet deep. Approximately 1 mile of it is horizontal. Got any idea what a well like that costs to drill? Do you even know how they keep the well from blowing out? Your little game of twisting posts is really old and makes you look very childish. I bet you can't tell the difference between and oil well and a gas well, can you? LMAO! "brick"
You need to go easy on old JacqueS from Ottawa. He spent his entire adult life working so hard and soaking up more knowledge then the rest of us combined, so that he could live a productive retirement sitting in front of a computer for hours at a time showing off his MENSA skills and proving that he is the wizard of smart. He's only trying to educate and reform you so that you can realize that the only opinions and leadership in politics that matters is being a liberal progressive. Of course you know, none of us would have any quality if life were it not for all the benevolence and altruism that progressives have won for us with other peoples votes and other peoples money.
Obskeptic

Detroit, MI

#178757 Nov 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Tantrum? In Topix? Me? Tantrums are for guys in closets who use home-made words like dumbazzbastard, dumbazzbitch, buttflapper, fluffy pants, plus queer, and assorted varieties OF anal obsessions/excrements , filth and dirt. Now THOSE are tantrums. I don't do that. I don't have to. I prefer to stick names on you that you don't understand, words that you would look up if you had a dictionary. See ya, LOSER.
WOW! I bet you spiked the mouse after that post Jacques, pushed your chair back and pounded your chest a few times, and then did one of those cool little end zone dances. Your such a winner! I bet your mom is so proud of what a computer tough guy you have made of yourself. What an accomplishment. Isn't there some other volunteer work you could use all that wisdom to benefit? Eat, sleep, post all day seems like an awfully shuttered lifestyle to have worked a lifetime for.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#178758 Nov 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
BOB ABERNETHY, anchor: A grand finale this weekend for evangelist Billy Graham, who is leading what he says will be his last U.S. crusade at Flushing Meadows-Corona Park in New York City. The three-day meeting is his 417th. In a ministry spanning nearly 60 years, Graham has preached in person to more than 210 million people around the world. He says his age and poor health are now forcing him to bring the crusades to an end. Kim Lawton reports.
KIM LAWTON: In 1957, New York City played a key role in making the young and vigorous evangelist Billy Graham an international phenomenon. He preached at Madison Square Garden six nights a week for 16 weeks from May to September. More than two million people attended.[did you make it to THIS?]
Today[YEARS ago], the 86-year-old evangelist says he chose New York to finish off his nearly six decades of crusades.
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/religionandethics/200...
Sean Hannity: Happy 95th Birthday, Reverend Graham
Editor's Note: Ahead of Thursday's special broadcast of “My Hope America with Billy Graham,” Sean Hannity reflects on Graham's inspiring message.
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/11/06/sean-han...
;~)
Make no mistake AL.

Billy Graham is second to none IMO.

Billy is authentic and somebody to admire.

Most all the rest of the Ministers on TV and Radio are charlatans and goniffs.

JESUS is against lying so that must mean Hannity, Bill O'Lielly, and Palin are on the wrong side of the tracks.

Location hidden

#178759 Nov 9, 2013
We all know the U-3 Unemployment ?ate when up from 7.2% for Sep. to 7.3% for Oct. but have you seen the U-6 Unemployment Rate? It is now a a two year HIGH!!! NOT GOOD!
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t15.ht...

And then there is the Labor Participation Rate which was 63.2% in Sep. but it has fallen to 62.8% which is very, very bad!!!
http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000

And what is sad is that you Libtards thing Obamanomics is workin'? This is going to be a very sad Christmas.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#178760 Nov 9, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! I stick pins in Obama every night, just for being the lying bastard that he is!!!
Tonight I will cutoff his head, this way the sheeple can't follow the "Judas Goat".
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TC6SGHF806TJRRB...
You have ZERO power over any Christian......

...... PERIOD.

Location hidden

#178761 Nov 9, 2013
Obama Economy Labor Force Participation Rate Hits Low Not Seen Since 1977 - Ronald Bailey|Nov. 8, 2013

DreamstimeThe Bureau of Labor Statistics defines the labor force as the percent of the civilian noninstitutional population that is working or is seeking employment. During the 1950s and 1960s, the percent of Americans in the job market held steady at about 60 percent and then began rising in the 1970s as more women entered the paid job market. According to the BLS, the labor force participation rate reached its high of 67.3 percent in the year 2000. Remember this is the percent of Americans who are in the job market, employed or not.

The market-oriented liberal think-tank, the Employment Policies Institute* Employment Policy Institute has just released an analysis reporting that the labor force participation rate has dropped to 62.8 percent of the civilian population. That rate was last seen thirty-six years ago in 1977. Citing the latest BLS data, the EPI calculated that the U.S. economy added about 204,000 jobs last month. Now the bad news. The EPI further noted:

While 204,000 new jobs is a better number than we have seen recently, the month-to-month signal is potentially murky. At a time like this it’s useful to step back and take stock of the larger picture. The larger picture, however, is grim. We need 8.0 million jobs to get back to the pre-recession unemployment rate, and at the average rate of growth of the last 12 months, that won’t happen for another five years. The unemployment rate has improved substantially from its peak exactly four years ago of 10% in October 2009. However, most of that improvement was not for good reasons, it was due to the growth in the number of “missing workers”—people who have dropped out of, or never entered, the labor market because jobs opportunities are so weak. There are currently roughly 6.1 million missing workers, and if these workers were in the labor force looking for work, the unemployment rate would be 10.8 percent instead of 7.3 percent.

In other words, the reason that U.S. unemployment rate declined once the financial crisis abated is largely because so many Americans have given up seeking a job. This suggests that the Obama administration's policy of trying to regulate our way to prosperity by piling on more federal rules like minimum wage hikes, new health insurance mandates, expanding Sarbanes-Oxley requirements, setting limits of carbon dioxide emissions, ad infinitum, has failed. Who knew?

http://reason.com/blog/2013/11/08/obama-econo...
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#178762 Nov 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Classical music... said jockitch ...
ha ha ha ha ha ...
Beethoven IS 'classical'
Beethoven - Silencio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =39DNaNAMKAUXX
THOSE
'Guys'
are
PURE
*Country*
!!!
)8~D>
Another good one!

Fur Elise

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#178763 Nov 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Bert Lahr. Bert Lahr? You have no right to make me feel that old !
Everyone knows the Wizard of Oz.

LOL
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#178764 Nov 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
We all know the U-3 Unemployment ?ate when up from 7.2% for Sep. to 7.3% for Oct. but have you seen the U-6 Unemployment Rate? It is now a a two year HIGH!!! NOT GOOD!
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t15.ht...
And then there is the Labor Participation Rate which was 63.2% in Sep. but it has fallen to 62.8% which is very, very bad!!!
http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000
And what is sad is that you Libtards thing Obamanomics is workin'? This is going to be a very sad Christmas.
After all these years and YOU STILL have no idea who Washington DC represents.

As long as the Stock Market is up that's all these prostitutes in Congress care about.

HINT 101:

Every Three Months a small handful of the top few echelon in Corporate America trade in their stock options worth $Millions.

Ottawa

#178765 Nov 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Isn't that queer. While Canada's unemployment numbers are going down, America's is going up. I guess Obamanomics is not working up there in Canada.
Canada gains 13,200 jobs; jobless rate at 6.9%
By Paul Vieira
OTTAWA--The Canadian economy added more jobs in October than anticipated and the unemployment rate remained at a near five-year low, as hiring in the public sector and the hospitality industry offset broad-based weakness in the private sector, Statistics Canada said Friday.
The Canadian economy created 13,200 net new jobs in October, after adding 11,900 jobs in September. Market expectations were for a gain of 11,000 in October, according to economists at Royal Bank of Canada. The jobless rate in October was 6.9%, matching last month’s level and below the consensus of 7%.
Read about the U.S. jobs report.
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/canada-gains...
Thanks, but what's your rate? 7.3%? 0.4% more. Negligeable. You're down from 10.5% in 2009, don't forget. And we fudge our numbers too, probably more like 9, 10% here.

Ottawa

#178766 Nov 9, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to go easy on old JacqueS from Ottawa. He spent his entire adult life working so hard and soaking up more knowledge then the rest of us combined, so that he could live a productive retirement sitting in front of a computer for hours at a time showing off his MENSA skills and proving that he is the wizard of smart. He's only trying to educate and reform you so that you can realize that the only opinions and leadership in politics that matters is being a liberal progressive. Of course you know, none of us would have any quality if life were it not for all the benevolence and altruism that progressives have won for us with other peoples votes and other peoples money.
You accused me of misspelling your name, deliberately omitting the "S" whereas you had been doing that with MY name for weeks, thus the reason for my doing so to you. You're not a man, at least not a mature man. You never came back on that, never said you erred. How you resemble your birther friends, and you dare talk about my "MENSA skills and wizard of smart"?. You, so smart, not only can you not even COPY a name correctly, you still can't tell the difference between "you're" and "your". I'll be charitable, I'll limit myself to "poor you" instead of grabbing your friend LRS's rich vocabulary and calling you dum...aww, never mind LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#178767 Nov 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Thanks, but what's your rate? 7.3%? 0.4% more. Negligeable. You're down from 10.5% in 2009, don't forget. And we fudge our numbers too, probably more like 9, 10% here.
Bush and Cheney were the Kings at fudging the numbers.

Bush Fuzzy Math Cartoon Video
http://www.thebots.net/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Joe fortuna 201,173
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 49,224
New list puts Vallejo among the statea s most d... Sat Doi 2
Gay marriage (Mar '13) Fri HOLME 56,692
Vital points in Construction Accidents (Apr '08) Fri Pavlos Lombardi 2
Condoleezza Rice urges Republican party to be m... (Mar '14) Thu Swedenforever 58
Seeking lawyer for big lawsuit Thu Outraged 1
More from around the web