BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 197034 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178220 Nov 5, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, you are stoopid. First, I'm in my office; Second, I just called you a queer, Mr. 6 Year Old. LMAO!
Office? YOU have an office ? LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd). Why? And hey, air boat skank, that's a broom closet, not an office.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178221 Nov 5, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
still waiting for the lies. Can you at least find ONE?
Can you, lazy azz? Oh, I get it now, you're on welfare and expect others to do for you. Ah, I see now. LMAO! worthless
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178222 Nov 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Sigh. "Butt flapper, man-butt" and, the latest, all in less than a day, "Dyck In Mouth! " .
"Ladies and gentlemen, the birther tea party intellectual mouthpiece and cultural attaché, Justice LRS."
Thank you. I chose my words very carefully to describe you. Glad you liked it! LMAO! How are those lap dogs doing? LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178223 Nov 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Office? YOU have an office ? LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd). Why? And hey, air boat skank, that's a broom closet, not an office.
Why yes I do, Path. 150+ wells requires an office to keep up with them. That's after we sold approximately 400 wells. Is any of this sinking in? I seriously doubt it. But hey, just keep purchasing petroleum and petroleum by-products. LMAO! lil boy. Oh, thanks in advance!!!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178224 Nov 5, 2013
Oh, I just did a search for Obama lies and got 154M hits! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! Man, you are one dumb SOB.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178225 Nov 5, 2013
Aww, lil Pathological Liar, did you tire of playing with your socks? LMAO adios sucker
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#178226 Nov 6, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! How would you know it is a tired fable? You're just a ignorant sheeple following the goat, learn to read! Oh, that is right, the truth will bring-down your house of cards.
Sure Dufus. Obama's days in office are numbered! Any day now .... Well actually a little more than 3 more years - but after that OUT he goes!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#178227 Nov 6, 2013
Looks like a bad night for Tepublicans and homophobes (doubly bad for Romper). Tea party losses all over the map, another state rejects Romper-based hate.
angel

Boise, ID

#178228 Nov 6, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Because he is anti- American and unpatriotic. Before Obama we have never had someone occupying The White House who was 100% dedicated to destroying our country. The reason so many people are upset is that he is so arrogant about his plans to destroy our country. His current approval rating is down to 39,with a 55 disapproval rating.
Obama has three more years as the Tea Party and the rest of the right bent racists bigots and hypocrites swirl down the toilet bowl as we speak.
Neither you or them will be part of any solutions.
angel

Boise, ID

#178229 Nov 6, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has three more years as the Tea Party and the rest of the right bent racists bigots and hypocrites swirl down the toilet bowl as we speak.
Neither you or them will be part of any solutions.
...and Birther Dean Young got trounced in Alabama by a Repub who apparently won because he doesnt share your views Frank! Hahaha!
Not lookin too good for the Looney Right!
...And the swill continues to gurgle down the drain.Lmao!
angel

Boise, ID

#178230 Nov 6, 2013
Perhaps if you Birthers scrunch your eyes shut REAL tight click your Ruby Red Slippers together repeatedly while chanting 'Benghazi''Benghazi''YouBetcha !''YouBetcha!'over an over it will all go away......

Ottawa

#178231 Nov 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you, lazy azz? Oh, I get it now, you're on welfare and expect others to do for you. Ah, I see now. LMAO! worthless
6th attempt. ONE Obama lie, please. Just ONE, not TWO OR THREE
OR A HUNDRED, JUST ONE.

Oh, like I'm gonna go looking for Obama's "lies".

Ottawa

#178232 Nov 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why yes I do, Path. 150+ wells requires an office to keep up with them. That's after we sold approximately 400 wells. Is any of this sinking in? I seriously doubt it. But hey, just keep purchasing petroleum and petroleum by-products. LMAO! lil boy. Oh, thanks in advance!!!!!
LMAO ,(LRS-Dale tm reg'd) this loser's disillusion has now tipped over. 150 wells. So much wealth, so many wells, still, you have time to spend 18/24 on Topix. Must be wells that drill and pump themselves, LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg').
And, oh, the coincidence, the humanity! Obama's lies just happen to be 154, same number as the 15+ wells. Ha ha, this is too much.
And you have an office? An office, please stop it, it's early morning, I can't take it, guffawing is NOT for 06H45 AM.

Every time I fill up now, I'll picture "dumbazzbastard" on that little monitor on the pump.

Ottawa

#178233 Nov 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Oh, I just did a search for Obama lies and got 154M hits! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! Man, you are one dumb SOB.
154 hits, 154 Obama lies, yet the loser cannot give us one single lie. Oh, and remember, 150+ wells, 154 lies.'nuff said.
Obskeptic

Detroit, MI

#178234 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>Yeah, now the FOURTH time I ask for one example of an Obama lie and again, and as per usual, called your bluff, you can't come through. YOU said he lied? So, usual Rogue/LRS birther tactic, you ask ME to find it?
Yes, we just go TV in Canada, and here I am with my cute little Sylvania B and W 17" set. Wonderful.
What a poor specimen. Hey, did the beautiful nurse girl friends, their Nobel medicine prize doctor brother and your poor suffering step mom take those straps off? Was wondering, as you seem able to type.
Somebody better step up and meet your liberal demand then, right Mr. Topix addict?
These are simply the biggest and most egregious lies:
1)"If you like your insurance that you have now, you can keep it, period!"
2)"If you like the doctor that you have, you can keep seeing them, period!"
3)"We are going to bend the cost curve down, where families will see annual cost savings of $2500 per year, period!"
4)"If your having trouble signing up on the web site, a simple 25 minute call to 1-800-F1U-CKYO will get your questions answered"

So Jacque, have gotten drunk and smoked crack with Rob Ford lately?
Obskeptic

Detroit, MI

#178235 Nov 6, 2013
I noticed you have repeatedly misspelled my moniker Jacque, along with your liberal tactic of simply dismissing any legitimate question or point made by a conservative or moderate that dares question the self appointed king of smart. Madonna, another self proclaimed queen of smart stated with certainty that Barry is a muslim, so therefore it is so. As for the lies and or deceptions he has told?
http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/407-sourced-e...

You are more of a "Joke from Ottawa" then a Jacque, who mistakenly believes that his obsessive compulsive addiction to spending time on topix is educating and enlightening folks. What a contribution to humanity you are Joke. A living legend in your own unbalanced mind. Is that uncivil enough for you? Pathetic!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#178236 Nov 6, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Your insecurity is showing again. I have no need to use other screen names. I can make you my bitch with just this one. LOL!
By the way, what is wrong with being a Muslim?
Justice is my bitch.

But, I am sure we could come to an agreement.

It isn't like he is worth branding...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#178237 Nov 6, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Looks like a bad night for Tepublicans and homophobes (doubly bad for Romper). Tea party losses all over the map, another state rejects Romper-based hate.
But McAuliffe still did not win a mandate.
Two weeks ago the polls were ABOUT 50% for McAuliffe, 40% of Cuccinelli and 10% for Sarvis the Libertarian. McAuliffe won with 47.9%, Cuccinelli with 45.5% and Salvis with just 6.6%. At the end, the Democrats did not turn out that heavy while a third of the Libertarians switched to Cuccinelli.
By the way, almost all Libertarians are TEA Partiers as the TEA Party is about a conservative fiscal policy.
And that is why Hillary and Obama turned out to campaign for McAulliffe as they knew he was in trouble.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#178238 Nov 6, 2013
As usual, the more rural an area is, the more Conservative they are. Liberals are like rats, they love to live in filthy cities.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2013_virgin...

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#178239 Nov 6, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Citizenship and allegiance are unseparable, so Obama owed allegiance to his father's country at the moment of birth, since he acquired citizenship at the same time.
What it means to be subject to the jurisdiction, thereof. Now see if an alien can be forced to accomplish the following.
I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.
Since aliens can't perform the above, or will not perform the above, then they are not subject to the jurisdiction, thereof.
You didn't make it through the first sentence without displaying a lack of understanding of the terms you use.

Citizenship is something you are born into.

Allegiance doesn't come from your father or the soil you were born on. Allegiance is a choice you make. It can't be found on a piece of paper. You aren't born with it.

Inseparable?

They have nothing to do with each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Community Disorga... 54,585
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 6 hr anonymous 60,854
News Paulson defends his response to economic crisis (Jul '09) Wed swedenforever 3
News Finding a decent bottle of wine for $15 Tue wine4all4wine 1
News Cigarette tax: California voters overwhelmingly... Tue informer 2
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Tue Pastor Pete 201,864
Best Mortgage Company Tue Chrisrock12 1
More from around the web