BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 222431 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#176440 Oct 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
McAuliffe now has a 17 point lead.
<quoted text>
I am not "Just me"! Are you getting a little paranoid?
This makes two consecutive posts that prove you have a hard time comprehending what you've read. What's up with that?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176441 Oct 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no privacy clause in the user agreement and there was never a privacy disclaimer in effect.
So BirfoonBoy has a point?
<quoted text>
What say you Mr. 6 Year Old?

Privacy concerns raised over Healthcare.gov

A hidden clause on the terms and conditions page of Healthcare.gov shows users have "no reasonable expectation of privacy" concerning information stored on the system.

Does the lil 6 year old know the meaning of "hidden"? Idiot.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#176442 Oct 25, 2013
Do you think the Massachusetts Health Insurance Reform Law should be repealed, continued as the law currently stands, or continued but with some changes made?

Repealed: 11 percent
Continued as the law currently stands: 22 percent
Continued but with some changes made: 57 percent
Don’t know: 10 percent

Bristol, CT

#176443 Oct 25, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
A hidden clause on the terms and conditions page of Healthcare.gov shows users have "no reasonable expectation of privacy" concerning information stored on the system.
"[O]n the terms and conditions page"?

RU on drugs?

Does BirfoonBoy understand that source code is not part of the end-user agreement? It is not part of the "terms and conditions page".

The terms and conditions page is what is shown to the end user on their screen, which is distinct from the source code used to produce the page.

Grow up.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no privacy clause in the user agreement and there was never a privacy disclaimer in effect.
So BirfoonBoy has a point?

Bristol, CT

#176444 Oct 25, 2013
It is not part of the "terms and conditions page".

Does BirfoonBoy think a wrench used at the assembly plant is part of his new car?

Bristol, CT

#176445 Oct 25, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
"Shows users"?

Actually, a nonfunctional statement in source code that is NOT SHOWN to users DOESN'T show they have no reasonable expectation of privacy.

Duh!
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#176446 Oct 25, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
The liberal fools of Massachusetts thought he was worthy of giving him a try, and your pathetic excuse for a leader thought Mitt's failure of a healthcare plan was worth copying as well. Mr. Mensa has proven to be to stupid to even unravel the economic work of who you claim was the dumbest president in our history. Like I said before, your irrelevant wojar, because you have to say something smart to actually pretend that you are, and you sound like an immature child throwing a perpetual tantrum. See if you can actually contribute something that suggest your educated and maybe someone will take you seriously.
Why is someone who doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're" and "to" and "too" questioning someone else's intelligence? Oh, you might want to work on your subject-verb agreement skills as well.

In any case, Obama's first choice for healthcare reform was not Mitt's plan. That's just what he could get Congress to agree on because something had to be done to improve healthcare in this country.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#176447 Oct 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hmmmm, ObamaCare's Hispanic website uses Oriental models?
https://www.cuidadodesalud.gov/es/marketplace...
Hmmmm, this is what I get when I go to the Spanish language webpage:
https://www.cuidadodesalud.gov/es/ and, only after I add "/marketplace/individual, " just like the English language version of the web page, I get the same photo of the two Asian Americans. Isn't it nice that they saved money by using the same two photos instead of hiring a lot of different models?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#176448 Oct 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
Do you think the Massachusetts Health Insurance Reform Law should be repealed, continued as the law currently stands, or continued but with some changes made?
Who lives in Massachusetts and what difference does it make to the rest of the country? Unless you live in Massachusetts,who cares? What effect does ObamaKare have on Massachusetts?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176449 Oct 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
RU on drugs?
Does BirfoonBoy understand that source code is not part of the end-user agreement? It is not part of the "terms and conditions page".
The terms and conditions page is what is shown to the end user on their screen, which is distinct from the source code used to produce the page.
Grow up.
<quoted text>
What part of "hidden in the source code" does the 6 Year Old not comprehend? Doofus!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176450 Oct 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Shows users"?
Actually, a nonfunctional statement in source code that is NOT SHOWN to users DOESN'T show they have no reasonable expectation of privacy.
Duh!
You're reading the sentence wrong, moron.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#176451 Oct 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
"Is Obamacare going to change things in Massachusetts, where we pioneered a version of the universal healthcare program? You bet it is." Many people in Massachusetts will be kicked off their health insurance and sent to Medicaid (MassCare). Penalties for not enrolling in health care will increase and may be charged to both the federal,through the IRS and to the state.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#176452 Oct 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hmmmm, ObamaCare's Hispanic website uses Oriental models?
https://www.cuidadodesalud.gov/es/marketplace...
You are petty, aren't you? Anything else wrong? Can you find anything even pettier? I'm sure you can if you try real hard.

Ottawa

#176453 Oct 25, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
More excuses from the apologist from Canada (supposedly)!
Where do you figure I'm really from or at?

Ottawa

#176454 Oct 25, 2013
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Jacques. Things are a little slow today so I thought I'd pop in. I hope everthing is going well with you.
Better than ever. LRS's been confirmed the biggest liar ever. The birthers, thanks to House Speaker Boehner, have been humiliated and outed, and although everything's far from perfect in your fair land and mine and others, they could be worse. And you?

Ottawa

#176455 Oct 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Failure of a healthcare plan? As Mitt once said, you're entitled to your opinion but you're not entitled to your own facts.
Given what you know about it, in general, do you support or oppose the Massachusetts Universal Health Insurance Law?
Support: 59 percent
Oppose: 28 percent
Don’t Know: 13 percent
----------
<quoted text>
Same numbers will come up on Obamacare in less than 2 years. Then the Republicans will claim it as theirs.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#176456 Oct 25, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Who lives in Massachusetts and what difference does it make to the rest of the country? Unless you live in Massachusetts,who cares? What effect does ObamaKare have on Massachusetts?
Frank, if you were not hopelessly senile you would understand that the post was in reply to a comment that postulated Romneycare was a failure in Massachusetts.

RU taking your Arricept?
wojar wrote:

Bristol, CT

#176457 Oct 25, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're reading the sentence wrong, moron.
Ha! Dufus believes anything he sees in print? Gullible fool.

So how does a nonfunctional statement in source code that is NOT SHOWN to the user SHOW the user a friggin' thing?

Eh genius?

Does Dufus know anything at all about HTML source code?

Didn't think so. Gullible fool.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Shows users"?
Duh!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176458 Oct 25, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Better than ever. LRS's been confirmed the biggest liar ever. The birthers, thanks to House Speaker Boehner, have been humiliated and outed, and although everything's far from perfect in your fair land and mine and others, they could be worse. And you?
I was? Delusional much? Let's not forget your name.....Pathological Liar. Idiot.

Bristol, CT

#176459 Oct 25, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of "hidden in the source code" does the 6 Year Old not comprehend? Doofus!
What part of "the source code is not part of the terms and conditions page" does Dufus not comprehend? Dolt.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
RU on drugs?
Grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min BD Riter 61,032
News California Lawmakers Approve Extension Of Clima... 6 hr Apostate 1
News California court decision keeps teacher tenure ... 17 hr Latricia 2
GD Designs Rochdale (26) Thu august005 1
News Joe Guzzardi: UC Shows Blatant Favoritism towar... Aug 23 Dee Dee Dee 2
Youth Track & Field Teams in Los Angeles County (Oct '11) Aug 21 Queenkweli 17
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) Aug 21 In Gods we Trust 61,396
More from around the web