BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243089 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175555 Oct 17, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
See my post 175486 which proves that my post 175833 was on page 7757. What a squirming little runt liar. Can't admit, when shown black on white, and here you're subbing for your clone Dale, that you are wrong on this. Not the first time either you have one of your own posts shoved down your throat that you lose it. End of the line on that one for me. Pathetic.
You're such a liar! The post number was not 154833 nor was it on page 7757. LMAO! Liar.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#175556 Oct 17, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a liar! The post number was not 154833 nor was it on page 7757. LMAO! Liar.
Are you finished with your childish holding-my-breath tantrums? Are the 2 beautiful nurse girl friends coming over with their injections? Ask your stepmom to make sure they bring a triple dose of valium. STAT.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175557 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Look, since January 2009, this thread has seen birthers take aim at Obama because, because , according to failed logic, he is not a true natural-born citizen of the U.S. Now comes along this guy, cripes, openly born in CANADA, from a U.S. mother and Cuban father, and you figure he meets all the requirements because he's Republican? Since when have YOUR rules changed.?
I repeat, and as far a I'm concerned, both Obama AND Cruz are fully qualified, who gives a hoot where an how they were born, as long as they are U.S. citizens? Grade them on their performance, is all. And, speaking of performance, you must admit that Obama walked all over Cruz and his birther comrades.
Path doesn't think it's important where the PRESIDENT is from! Brilliant, just brilliant. Look up "self-preservation", moronic liar! We're seeing the results of allowing a usurper into office! The country is damn near ruined now. I suspect that secretly, that is what you want to see. And Path, LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "AND" AND "AN"! Better yet, learn how to properly use them! BBH

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#175558 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Canada will be greatly affected, and many other nations even more. We will better bite the bullet, not because we are smarter or better, we're all smart and stupid, equally, but because we have oil, wood, other natural resources aplenty, though our biggest market the U.S., will import less. The dollar will remain the de facto reserve currency for a long time yet, if only because Western Europe, China, Japan, the oil countries NEED the dollar to pay for their resources and products, and have toilet roll paper-like U.S.- denominated treasury bonds. Who can afford to replace the dollar? And I wrote "DE FACTO" only because it is so. The dollar's not worth the paper it's written on, we all know that but we HAVE to play along. I just hope, at least during my lifetime and my kids' lifetime, that everyone continues to play along.
As the debt/deficit, it has gotten smaller and smaller as time goes by. As to a balanced budget, give it , I think, but that's just me, a good 5 years. Unless someone cuts taxes.
Ah, the FY2013 was $860 Billion in the red and G.W. worst year was less than half that and you think Obama is doing good?
Oh, it is a Canadian IT company that made the ObamaCare web site. No wonder it does not work, they can not speak English.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175559 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text> Are you finished with your childish holding-my-breath tantrums? Are the 2 beautiful nurse girl friends coming over with their injections? Ask your stepmom to make sure they bring a triple dose of valium. STAT.
Don't like being proven a liar, huh? LMAO! Actually, you top the ordinary liar by being a pathological liar! You must be proud. DAB LMAO!

Location hidden

#175562 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Thanks for agreeing with me. So you wrote the White House, no doubt to laud it, or again criticize it. The Russia that you so often say bests the U.S. is a place where, you'd write ONE letter to Putin criticizing him, you're gone. Don't forget that when you set him as an example or agree that it's ok for UnAmerican Lady to quote passages of Pravda that belittle and foulmouth Obama.
Well, Putin is an ultra Liberal and can not stand criticism anymore than Obama can. If you criticize Obama he will send the IRS after you.
No, I have been in enough countries to know that the goof old USA is the best country. That is why so many people are trying to get here. Canada is their second or third choice.

Location hidden

#175563 Oct 17, 2013
Hey, did you hear Michele Obama had an heart attack?
I guess Barack made a pass at her!
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#175564 Oct 17, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it may be difficult for you, but we have to raise the level of discourse here to try and conduct a civil exchange. I have lowered myself too many times myself, but it is necessary for us all to get serious about this as our country and our children's future are at stake. Let's try and put the insults and pettiness aside and see if there is something we can learn from one another. It's important even if topix is meaningless. It prepares us all for real debates with others we actually have in our presence instead of the computer screen. Attacking politicians is fair game in my book, they put themselves out there and most believe they are better then all of us. True that some other posters deserve no respect at all, but when the effort is made, many will respond in kind, so let's attempt to lead by example, please.

Ottawa

#175565 Oct 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the FY2013 was $860 Billion in the red and G.W. worst year was less than half that and you think Obama is doing good?
Oh, it is a Canadian IT company that made the ObamaCare web site. No wonder it does not work, they can not speak English.
Exactly, we in Canada know zilch about computers and informatics. Also, English not spoken here.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175566 Oct 17, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it may be difficult for you, but we have to raise the level of discourse here to try and conduct a civil exchange. I have lowered myself too many times myself, but it is necessary for us all to get serious about this as our country and our children's future are at stake. Let's try and put the insults and pettiness aside and see if there is something we can learn from one another. It's important even if topix is meaningless. It prepares us all for real debates with others we actually have in our presence instead of the computer screen. Attacking politicians is fair game in my book, they put themselves out there and most believe they are better then all of us. True that some other posters deserve no respect at all, but when the effort is made, many will respond in kind, so let's attempt to lead by example, please.
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. It doesn't work. Especially with Path. Sorry.

Ottawa

#175567 Oct 17, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Path doesn't think it's important where the PRESIDENT is from! Brilliant, just brilliant. Look up "self-preservation", moronic liar! We're seeing the results of allowing a usurper into office! The country is damn near ruined now. I suspect that secretly, that is what you want to see. And Path, LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "AND" AND "AN"! Better yet, learn how to properly use them! BBH
Ah, the typo boy, you jump on them. It's all you've got. Have fun.

Ottawa

#175568 Oct 17, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you calmed down? Have your, ha ha, omg, two beautiful nurse girl friends sedated you? You do appear calmer, more composed. Did stepmom's little boy kerplunk or did she avert another disaster and changed your diaper, size XXXL, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)

Ottawa

#175569 Oct 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Putin is an ultra Liberal and can not stand criticism anymore than Obama can. If you criticize Obama he will send the IRS after you.
No, I have been in enough countries to know that the goof old USA is the best country. That is why so many people are trying to get here. Canada is their second or third choice.
1. Putin is a liberal? Do you know how ridiculous that statement is?;

2. You've criticized Obama plenty here, even called him disgusting names, even said he got bjs from toothless aides. Has he sent the IRS after you? ;

3. We all like our own country, you like yours, I like mine. But to say yours is the best country is foolish, braggart, and without foundation. Do you think for one second that the spectacle that just ended reinforces the U.S. as the best country in the world? You've been to Vietnam, Korea. Yes , the US is better than those, though Korea's gaining fast, in spite of overpopulation. You don't think the Scandinavian countries, Switzerland, Austria, Australia, Singapore, New Zealand and as I said today, some Western European countries can give the U.S. a run for its money?

No country, certainly not mine, can claim to be the best. Austria has often been listed number 1 worldwide . I've been there, and I can see why.

As to wanting to come to the US more than any other country, I can't prove it right now, but I do believe we had more refugees and immigrants PER CAPITA than you guys the last 5 years. I told you, Toronto, our biggest city, over 4 million metropolitan, has 55% of its citizens not born in Canada. Mandarin has become Vancouver's second language.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175570 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Ah, the typo boy, you jump on them. It's all you've got. Have fun.
Lying again, are you? That's not a typo but we understand you must be able to justify it in your own little mind. Where's is my list? LMAO! liar
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175571 Oct 17, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
This is a very useful list. Refer to it today as Path goes about demented way.
Some traits of the disorder that plagues Twinkerbelle and Pathological Liar.
Narcissistic personality disorder symptoms may include:
Believing that you're better than others
Fantasizing about power, success and attractiveness
Exaggerating your achievements or talents
Expecting constant praise and admiration
Believing that you're special and acting accordingly
Failing to recognize other people's emotions and feelings
Expecting others to go along with your ideas and plans
Taking advantage of others
Expressing disdain for those you feel are inferior
Being jealous of others
Believing that others are jealous of you
Trouble keeping healthy relationships
Setting unrealistic goals
Being easily hurt and rejected
Having a fragile self-esteem
Appearing as tough-minded or unemotional
He meets every criteria! LMAO!
Bumped for PATH's reference! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175572 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Have you calmed down? Have your, ha ha, omg, two beautiful nurse girl friends sedated you? You do appear calmer, more composed. Did stepmom's little boy kerplunk or did she avert another disaster and changed your diaper, size XXXL, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
You live up to your reputation, Path! LMAO! pathetic liar

Location hidden

#175573 Oct 17, 2013
If you live in Shitcago you need to get your long johns out!

The Polar Express is Leaving the Station
October 16th, 2013 by Roy W. Spencer, Ph. D.

Iíve been watching the 10-day GFS forecast for the U.S., and each run is reinforcing the previous one, with a major cold air outbreak for most of the U.S. late next week:
http://www.drroyspencer.com/2013/10/the-polar...

Location hidden

#175574 Oct 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Exactly, we in Canada know zilch about computers and informatics. Also, English not spoken here.
I'm sorry if I jerked your chain.

Ottawa

#175575 Oct 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey, did you hear Michele Obama had an heart attack?
I guess Barack made a pass at her!
What do you mean by that infantile and unnecessary slur? How is this relevant to the man and his office, AND his wife? Do you feel better now?

Ottawa

#175576 Oct 17, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. It doesn't work. Especially with Path. Sorry.
Name one obscene, or sexual connotations I've used here . One profanity. Ever.(Except when I reproduce your words, of course.). ONE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,291
News Drug companies sue to block California drug pri... Sat Solarman 1
Election Who are you voting for in the California Govern... (Oct '14) Sat REM 24
nanci pelosi bringing God's judgment on california Dec 8 upsidedown 3
News Man rescues rabbit from California wildfires, i... Dec 7 Solarman 1
News The Latest: Thousands flee Southern California ... Dec 7 Martha 3
News All of California's House members team up to as... Dec 6 Red Crosse 6
More from around the web