BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 225505 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

wojar

Bristol, CT

#175166 Oct 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Plagiarizing is knowingly using someone else's work and passing it off as your own. I have never done that and I give credits when I can.
The ONLY reason why you claim I am plagiarizing something is because you don't like the post!!!
Plagiarism does not require intent. If you should have known better there is no free pass.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#175167 Oct 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Several months ago I was walking my dogs early in the morning and when we got near the club house I noticed sewage coming out of a manhole. We have very flat terrain here and we have sewage lift stations to move the sh*t along to the treatment plant. So I used my cell phone and called the none-911 line and informed them of the problem.
As I was returning to my house my Hindu neighbor across the street ask me if my house had electrical problems as half of his lights were off. I checked and my house was okay. I told him we have two-phase and that one of the three-phases was out. My two were working but his was not.
Later that day I noticed they were working on the transformer next to the lift station and they said one of the THREE transformers was dead and had to be replaced. But noon we sewage problem was fixed and my neighbor had all of his house's lighting working.
If he had tried one of his 220/240 volt appliances, like his cloths drier, he would probably noticed they would not work as they use both phases.
But most people are not aware of how you get 220 volts from two 120 volt circuits! But then I am a little more techincally minded.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-phase_elec...
Oh, the sewage lift station required all three-phasses for the large motors to work.
One need not be technically-minded to tell when an appliance or a car don't work, any more than I should know how to do open-heart surgery, though I would surely know when the ole ticker is missing some beats.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#175168 Oct 15, 2013
My neighborhood has underground electric service but next to the main road, where the club house is, is a medium-high volt power poles. Were I lived in Palm Coast we had above ground (pole) electrical service. One day around noon I heard what sounded like a shotgun blast and the lights went out. The sky was cloudless and me neighbor, who happened to be black, can out to check what was up and I pointed to the transformer on the power pole and told him the circuit breaker had popped.
The circuit beakers at about a foot and a half tall and you can tell if they have tripped. Again I called the power company and they came out to resent the circuit breaker and I asked him what happened and in pointed to a dead squire laying about ten feet away.
His tail was totally de-fleshed. The tail bone looked like a piece of dried spaghetti with kinks every half-inch or so. No fur, no muscle, just bone! I'd say he got it in the azz!

Location hidden

#175169 Oct 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Plagiarizing is knowingly using someone else's work and passing it off as your own. I have never done that and I give credits when I can.
The ONLY reason why you claim I am plagiarizing something is because you don't like the post!!!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Plagiarism does not require intent. If you should have known better there is no free pass.
Well dah, I know that. But I do not claim something is my own thoughts if it isn't. And I give credit when I know who to give credit to!

Location hidden

#175170 Oct 15, 2013
Like this story. It goes around us military aviators every six months or so and I have been seeing in for five or so years now. I have no idea who wrote it and I do not claim it is my work but I pass it along as some people think it is funny too.
XXXXXXXXX
This explains it all. As aviators, we come from a long line of a secret society, formed around one thousand years ago. We are warriors, and here is the proof! Ground pounders can read it and weep!
XXXXXX
Phu Khen (pronounced Foo Ken) 1169-? is considered by some to be the most under-recognized military officer in history. Many have never heard of his contributions to modern military warfare. The mission of this secret society is to bring honor to the name of Phu Khen.
A 'Khen' was a subordinate to a 'Khan'(pronounced 'konn') in the military structure of the Mongol hordes. Khan is Turkish for leader. Most know of the great Genghis Khan, but little has been written of his chain of command. Khen is also of Turkish origin. Although there is not a word in English that adequately conveys the meaning. Roughly translated, it means, One who will do the impossible, while appearing unprepared and complaining constantly."
Phu Khen was one of ten Khens that headed the divisions, or groups of hordes, as they were known, of the Mongol Army serving under Genghis Khan. His abilities came to light during the Mongols' raids on the Turkistan city of Bohicaroo . Bohicans were fierce warriors and the city was well fortified. The entire city was protected by huge walls and the hordes were at a standoff with the Bohicans. Bohicaroo was well stocked and it would be difficult to wait them out. Genghis Khan assembled his Khens and ordered each of them to develop a plan for penetrating the defenses of Bohicaroo.
Operation Achieve Victory (AV) was born. All 10 divisions of Khens submitted their plan. After reviewing AV plans 1 thru 7 and finding them all unworkable or ridiculous, Genghis Khan was understandably upset. It was with much perspiration that Phu Khen submitted his idea, which came to be known as AV 8. Upon seeing AV 8, Genghis was convinced this was the perfect plan and gave his immediate approval. The plan was beautifully simple. Phu Khen would arm his hordes to the teeth, load them into catapults, and hurl them over the wall. The losses were expected to be high, but hey, hordes were cheap! Those that survived the flight would engage the enemy in combat. Those that did not? Well, surely their flailing bodies would cause some damage.
The plan worked and the Bohicans were defeated. From that day on, whenever the Mongol Army encountered an insurmountable enemy, Genghis Khan would give the order, "Send some of Phu Khen's AV 8-ers." This is believed, though not by anyone outside our secret society, to be the true origin of the word Aviator (AV 8-er). Phu Khen's AV 8-ers were understandably an unruly mob, not likely to be socially acceptable. Many were heavy drinkers and insomniacs. But when nothing else would do, you could always count on an AV 8-er. A Phu Khen Aviator.

Ottawa

#175171 Oct 15, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a legend in your own mind Jock. You wear your narcissism well.
Whatever. And you wear your petty persona well, choosing to call me "Jock", which is unnecessarily infantile. I keep reminding myself, "the source, Jock, er, Jacques, the source".

Don't you wish you had something to be a tad narcissistic about? At least a semblance of a teeny weeny little value-added trinket?

Ottawa

#175172 Oct 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Well dah, I know that. But I do not claim something is my own thoughts if it isn't. And I give credit when I know who to give credit to!
Not true. Patently false. You copy somebody's work, and you do not attribute it, you are plagiarizing. Your name appears at the top of your posted comment, no? Plagiarizing the way you do, you steal. Can't be sued you here, but had you copied word-for-word in a newspaper or magazine what you constantly copy here, you'd have your pants sued off.

Ottawa

#175173 Oct 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
My neighborhood has underground electric service but next to the main road, where the club house is, is a medium-high volt power poles. Were I lived in Palm Coast we had above ground (pole) electrical service. One day around noon I heard what sounded like a shotgun blast and the lights went out. The sky was cloudless and me neighbor, who happened to be black, can out to check what was up and I pointed to the transformer on the power pole and told him the circuit breaker had popped.
The circuit beakers at about a foot and a half tall and you can tell if they have tripped. Again I called the power company and they came out to resent the circuit breaker and I asked him what happened and in pointed to a dead squire laying about ten feet away.
His tail was totally de-fleshed. The tail bone looked like a piece of dried spaghetti with kinks every half-inch or so. No fur, no muscle, just bone! I'd say he got it in the azz!
Again, again and again,: "and me neighbor, who happened to be black, can out to check what was up ". Wow. Do you understand the implication of that statement?

Incidentally, had your neighbour been white, would you have written "and me neighbor, who happened to be white, can out to check what was up ". No, you are not racially-conscious at all, Rogue. Not one bit LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Ottawa

#175174 Oct 15, 2013
I know. Yanking my chain, red herring. Suuuuure. How about spontaneous racial comment?

Ottawa

#175175 Oct 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Like this story. It goes around us military aviators every six months or so and I have been seeing in for five or so years now. I have no idea who wrote it and I do not claim it is my work but I pass it along as some people think it is funny too.
XXXXXXXXX
This explains it all. As aviators, we come from a long line of a secret society, formed around one thousand years ago. We are warriors, and here is the proof! Ground pounders can read it and weep!
XXXXXX
Phu Khen (pronounced Foo Ken) 1169-? is considered by some to be the most under-recognized military officer in history. Many have never heard of his contributions to modern military warfare. The mission of this secret society is to bring honor to the name of Phu Khen.
A 'Khen' was a subordinate to a 'Khan'(pronounced 'konn') in the military structure of the Mongol hordes. Khan is Turkish for leader. Most know of the great Genghis Khan, but little has been written of his chain of command. Khen is also of Turkish origin. Although there is not a word in English that adequately conveys the meaning. Roughly translated, it means, One who will do the impossible, while appearing unprepared and complaining constantly."
Phu Khen was one of ten Khens that headed the divisions, or groups of hordes, as they were known, of the Mongol Army serving under Genghis Khan. His abilities came to light during the Mongols' raids on the Turkistan city of Bohicaroo . Bohicans were fierce warriors and the city was well fortified. The entire city was protected by huge walls and the hordes were at a standoff with the Bohicans. Bohicaroo was well stocked and it would be difficult to wait them out. Genghis Khan assembled his Khens and ordered each of them to develop a plan for penetrating the defenses of Bohicaroo.
Operation Achieve Victory (AV) was born. All 10 divisions of Khens submitted their plan. After reviewing AV plans 1 thru 7 and finding them all unworkable or ridiculous, Genghis Khan was understandably upset. It was with much perspiration that Phu Khen submitted his idea, which came to be known as AV 8. Upon seeing AV 8, Genghis was convinced this was the perfect plan and gave his immediate approval. The plan was beautifully simple. Phu Khen would arm his hordes to the teeth, load them into catapults, and hurl them over the wall. The losses were expected to be high, but hey, hordes were cheap! Those that survived the flight would engage the enemy in combat. Those that did not? Well, surely their flailing bodies would cause some damage.
The plan worked and the Bohicans were defeated. From that day on, whenever the Mongol Army encountered an insurmountable enemy, Genghis Khan would give the order, "Send some of Phu Khen's AV 8-ers." This is believed, though not by anyone outside our secret society, to be the true origin of the word Aviator (AV 8-er). Phu Khen's AV 8-ers were understandably an unruly mob, not likely to be socially acceptable. Many were heavy drinkers and insomniacs. But when nothing else would do, you could always count on an AV 8-er. A Phu Khen Aviator.
Interesting yarn, but do you have to foist it upon us a second, or is that, third time? At least, warn us beforehand that you're on another repeat streak.

Location hidden

#175176 Oct 15, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting yarn, but do you have to foist it upon us a second, or is that, third time? At least, warn us beforehand that you're on another repeat streak.
I sent that as an "example" only. I see it once or twice a year for the past five odd years. First one old friend will send it to me and then, months later, someone else will send it to me. I still do not know who wrote it but if I did, I would give them credit.

Location hidden

#175177 Oct 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, again and again,: "and me neighbor, who happened to be black, can out to check what was up ". Wow. Do you understand the implication of that statement?
Incidentally, had your neighbour been white, would you have written "and me neighbor, who happened to be white, can out to check what was up ". No, you are not racially-conscious at all, Rogue. Not one bit LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
My neighbor across the street in Palm Coast, just happens to be black. He also own amid-1950s Buick convertible which I admired. On a few occasions my Chihuahua would chase his cat once into their house. The cat was so stupid to know she was larger than my dog and if she just faced my dog he would chase her. We got along great.
When I live I have one black neighbor a few houses down and they are nice and polite too as is the Hindu family across the street. In fact the only neighbor I have had problem with is the WHITE Libtard who stole my "TEA" sign (Taxed Enough Allready) in the Spring of 2009 and I had him arrested.
Skin color is not an issue with me, I just do not get along with Libtards as they will not get along with me. My Libtard neighbor thought it was fine for him to keep two Obama signs in his front yard for months after the 2008 election but he had to steal my "TEA" sign. I never would have entered his yard and taken his Obama sign but to Libtards only they have freedom of speech.

Ottawa

#175178 Oct 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I sent that as an "example" only. I see it once or twice a year for the past five odd years. First one old friend will send it to me and then, months later, someone else will send it to me. I still do not know who wrote it but if I did, I would give them credit.
I did not comment on copying the thing. Feeling touchy about it? I merely commented on your repeats. Feels like endless summer TV repeats.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#175179 Oct 15, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Lest anyone whine because I failed to credit the source
http://youtu.be/ZLZj3zOUZNs
Do you get all your information from left leaning biased sources?

:)

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#175180 Oct 15, 2013
Jacques,
Law enforcemnet are not people. They have no soul.
I don't trust a single one of them and the sooner they get that through their thick heads the better off they will be.
loose

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#175181 Oct 15, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>After more than a year of chronic gay obsessing , the closet queer dismisses his obsession with "having told you over and over that I'm not gay". And a bear doesn't shit in the woods either.
Well, to his credit... he has broken the stereotype that gays will sleep with any willing man.

I have had that bitch out walkin' that stroll for almost two days now.

He isn't what you would call a producer.

Seriously considering selling him to J for a dollar. I figure I will take the hit on the Canadian to American currency exchange.

But hey, occasionally in business... you take a loss.

C'est la vie.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#175182 Oct 15, 2013
<quoted text>
I picked up on that too.

Good stuff.

In the future he may fix that like so...

"My neighbor* came over and..."

Rouge isn't overly race conscious. And Justice isn't gay.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#175183 Oct 15, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Law enforcemnet are not people. They have no soul.
I don't trust a single one of them and the sooner they get that through their thick heads the better off they will be.
loose
I am with you there loose. Though, I am not inclined to believe anyone has a soul.

Never had a single issue with state police. They seem to be the exception to the rule. But you roll the dice with anything under that level. I am sure that there are some lesser human state police as well. But the percentage falls greatly.

Here is something I have found no one ever says twice in their lives.

"Thank God, the police are here!"

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#175184 Oct 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Scruffy, go f**k yourself, otay lil man? Ah, I see you think you have some influence. Still tripping, huh? lil raggy
I would have read the above... but it doesn't begin with a link to support your claim that I am a liar.

Back to your corner, bitch.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#175185 Oct 15, 2013
Jacques,
Why do you think drugs run rampant in prisons?
It's the guards for the most part, the lowest of the low in law enforcement, who are smuggling them in in their efforts to buy friendships.
loose

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 14 min Fanclub 16,059
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min VN Vet 61,476
News Three sea otters that washed up on California's... Sep 22 Horrified 4
News 2016's hellish summer weather: A told-you-so cl... Sep 21 Go Blue Forever 1
News California wildfire becomes costliest ever to f... Sep 20 Anonymous 1
News Group says it has sued Dow over pesticide used ... Sep 20 Stephany McDowell 1
African Americans support Donald Trump Sep 20 Jeffrey 1
More from around the web