BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 207552 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#174589 Oct 11, 2013
P.S. oh,oh, Rogue. It works. Darn it.

Ottawa

#174590 Oct 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jaqueau, why did Valerie Flame resign from the CIA? Why was the Wilson/Flame lawsuit against Scooter Libby get squashed? Because the truth would come out that Iraq DID HAVE an active WMD program and that Amb. Joe Wilson LIED to Bush as did Colon Powell. Now shut the f-up!
Sunday, June 9, 2013
WikiLeaks Dump Vindicated Bush and WMD's in Iraq
WikiLeaks Vindicated Bush and WMD in Iraq
Apparently, the press missed this important story. No, they didn't miss it. As they always do, anything that makes Obama look bad or George Bush look good, they simply don't print.
Over a year ago, Larry Elder reported on Townhall.com concerning what was revealed in the WikiLeaks dump.
In 2003 , President Bush said in the State of the Union address that, "The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa."
And WikiLeaks defacto declassification of privileged material makes it case closed – and true. Hussein possessed weapons of mass destruction and intended to restart his program once the heat was off.
Former Ambassador Joe Wilson had gone to Africa to investigate, returned saying he found the statement without merit. Wilson implied Cheney had sent him when in fact, his CIA-employed wife had sent him. And he lied.
The Brits stood by the claim, as did the anti-Bush Washington Post as they had discovered Wilson had told the CIA the exact opposite.
http://kdminer.com/main.asp...
You wrote : "Now shut the f-up!"

Impressive. That rattled, eh? That bad? It's all you've got. And Valerie, and your assertion, and please prove it, NOW,(but you won't , you can't, it's another wishful fantasy and lie of yours) that "Why was the Wilson/Flame lawsuit against Scooter Libby get squashed? Because the truth would come out that Iraq DID HAVE an active WMD program and that Amb. Joe Wilson LIED to Bush as did Colon Powell". Incidentally, the CIA , probably with Cheney's or Rumsfeld's or GWB's approval , lied to Powell.

I won't reply "Now shut the f-up", as I refuse to employ undignified birther-like and no-response birther language.

Ottawa

#174591 Oct 11, 2013
And here's another GWB video. In it GWB ASERTS there were NO WMDs, that Saddam had NOTHING to do with 9/11. He did say however, that "Saddam had the capacity to develop WMDs". Do you see any difference in that statement with "Iraq HAS WMDs"?

Valerie who?

www.youtube.com/watch...

www.youtube.com/watch...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174592 Oct 11, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
If you cannot respond intelligently, at least, don't butt in. Enough that you make a fool of yourself every time it's your turn, don't start freelancing now. Funny, you and LTR are both CONservatives, both anal obsessives and profanity-laden. What with all your so-called disagreements, is that for real, a put-on? Really? Because it's strange, as every time he is backed into a corner, and that is often, god knows, he reacts like you, hurls anal-related slurs. Today, he said I talked through my ass, like a person who is used to confront real asses all the time, not persons.
I'm sorry, you must think I give a shyt what you think. Wrong. Overblown ego or merely delusional? My guess is you're just flat out stupid. Honestly, you're little more than a cowtick that needs to be stepped on! LMAO! butt-ugly loser
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174593 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Then how do you explain this, Rogue? Words from the mouth of your idol. Was he lying - again? And why?
www.democracynow.org/.../president_bush_admit... ;
Link doesn't work? I made it up, LMAO (Rogue tm reg'd).
Nov 30, 2007
On Monday, President Bush admitted that the Iraq war is "straining the ... In his answer, Bush admitted that ...
Words from the mouth of your "savior".....I was born in Kenya! DAB

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#174595 Oct 11, 2013
For Rogue :
Where the hell did you get the info that the Russians were destroying Syria's chemical weapons? You'd do Goebbels proud, do you know that?
abcnews.go.com › International
Whether link works or not is irrelevant. Like you, I "made up" the following despatches.
The Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons, an international panel formed in 1997 to enforce a treaty banning the use of chemical weapons.
FOR WHAT?
Behind-the-scenes work in identifying whether all 190 nations that have signed the treaty adhere fully to terms of the 1997 Chemical Weapons Convention. That treaty outlaws the production or use of chemical weapons; authorizes OPCW staff to decommission chemical-weapons production plants; and gives them power to inspect a country's industrial sites suspected of involvement in such production.
WHY NOW?
Because the OPCW is at the center of global efforts to keep Syria's 2 1/2 -year-old civil war from worsening into a deeper international conflict. Syria's government last month signed the chemical weapons treaty under pressure from Russian diplomats and the threat of U.S. air strikes. An OPCW inspection team is currently deployed in Syria documenting its chemical weapons supplies and planning their destruction, a mission expected to take nine months.
IMPACT
The Nobel honor puts a spotlight on an organization that typically attracts no public attention from its headquarters in The Hague, Netherlands. It could strengthen the OPCW's hand in seeking additional financing and powers, and could encourage the few nations still boycotting the treaty to join the club.
MORE :
UN News Centre-Oct 8, 2013
“The role of (UN) Member States will be critical,” he said in a letter to the UN ... In phase two, through 1 November, the OPCW must complete its ...
UN chief suggests joint Syria chem mission with Cyprus support base
RT (blog)-Oct 7, 2013
UN Chief Calls Syria Weapons Mission 'Dangerous'
Voice of America-Oct 8, 2013
UN and Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) inspectors checking their equipment in August 2013 in The Hague. Photo: OPCW
8 October 2013 – Nearly 100 United Nations and chemical weapons experts will be deployed over the coming months in a joint mission overseeing the destruction of Syria’s chemical weapons stockpiles, with many members of the team to be based in Cyprus due to the dangers on the ground in the war-torn country, under a proposal submitted by Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon.
“The role of (UN) Member States will be critical,” he said in a letter to the UN Security Council outlining his plans for the Joint Mission with the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) to carry out last month’s Council resolution on the elimination of Syria’s chemical weapons material and equipment, scheduled for completion by 30 June, 2014.
==========
We know you well now, Rogue. Like phoney American lady, you have set out to discredit your own country and chosen, of all the countries available as a competing model, Russia and IMAGINED that the Russians were on a mission to disarm Syria of its gas stockpiles. How about the ONE HUNDRED U.N. inspectors who will supervise the work of the OCPW? Even though OCPW is not a UN member, it is closely associated with the work of said OCPW and I was a hell of a lot closer than you were with the Russians. At least I didn't make it up. If I were Putin, it is naďve and ignorant people like you and American communist Lady that I would be recruiting.
So some one got a Nobel Peace Prize, so what? Obama got one and for what? Being America's first half-black president?
The real question is, WWOD if the Syrians do another chemical strike?!? Most probably nothing!!!
Obama is nothing more than a tanned Jimmy Carter.

Location hidden

#174596 Oct 11, 2013
And here's another GWB video. In it GWB ASERTS there were NO WMDs, that Saddam had NOTHING to do with 9/11. He did say however, that "Saddam had the capacity to develop WMDs". Do you see any difference in that statement with "Iraq HAS WMDs"?
Valerie who?
www.youtube.com/watch...
www.youtube.com/watch...
Do you know how to Google? Valerie Plame! Try it. Now why did she resign from the CIA? Why did Colon Powell no a no-notice resignation? Why Did Bush IMMEDIATELY nominate Condi Rice (hint, he knew Powell was going to resign because he told him to)!
Yes, we did find WMD in Iraq and they are still finding them.

Location hidden

#174597 Oct 11, 2013

Location hidden

#174598 Oct 11, 2013
Again Jacqeau I ask you, why did Valerie Plame resign from the CIA?!?

Wilson v. Cheney
Main article: Wilson v. Cheney
On July 13, 2006, Joseph and Valerie Wilson filed a civil lawsuit against Rove, Libby, Vice President Dick Cheney, and other unnamed senior White House officials (among whom they later added Richard Armitage) for their alleged role in the public disclosure of Valerie Wilson's classified CIA status. Judge John D. Bates dismissed the Wilsons' lawsuit on jurisdictional grounds on July 19, 2007; the Wilsons appealed. On August 12, 2008, in a 2-1 decision, the three-judge panel of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit upheld the dismissal.[52][53] Melanie Sloan, of Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, which represents the Wilsons, "said the group will request the full D.C. Circuit to review the case and appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court." Agreeing with the Bush administration, the Obama Justice Department argues the Wilsons have no legitimate grounds to sue. On the current justice department position, Sloan stated: "We are deeply disappointed that the Obama administration has failed to recognize the grievous harm top Bush White House officials inflicted on Joe and Valerie Wilson. The government’s position cannot be reconciled with President Obama’s oft-stated commitment to once again make government officials accountable for their actions."

On June 21, 2009, the U.S. Supreme Court refused to hear the appeal

Ottawa

#174599 Oct 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
So some one got a Nobel Peace Prize, so what? Obama got one and for what? Being America's first half-black president?
The real question is, WWOD if the Syrians do another chemical strike?!? Most probably nothing!!!
Obama is nothing more than a tanned Jimmy Carter.
Another diversion, or changing the subject? Nobel? Relevance, please, as I did not mention it, save for within the despatch. You have no reply to my query re your Russian statement and my saying that the UN is in fact involved. Why also bring Obama's Nobel into it? What's it go to do with the subject at hand?

If insist on mentioning Nobel to hide your cluelessness, OPCW did get it as it succeeded in getting 185 nations+ to sign the treaty on chemical armaments/warfare, not a mean feat when you think fewer countries signed the anti-personnel land mine treaty initiated by a U.S. woman and not signed by her own nation. As to Obama's peace Nobel, I still don't quite understand why they gave it to him, unless as you awkwardly put it, the Nobel committee was impressed by the fact he was black and the first such influential world leader. Wrong reason. And finally, I believe Malala should've gotten it this year, not the OPCW, though well deserved.

Ottawa

#174600 Oct 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how to Google? Valerie Plame! Try it. Now why did she resign from the CIA? Why did Colon Powell no a no-notice resignation? Why Did Bush IMMEDIATELY nominate Condi Rice (hint, he knew Powell was going to resign because he told him to)!
Never mind her. You wrote "Yes, we did find WMD in Iraq and they are still finding them". Who found them? Why did Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Powell, all say in the aftermath that there were none? You choose to ignore all the existing videos showing these people admitting there were no WWMDs. So they found what? A few canisters of nerve gas that Saddam no longer had any conveyance to hurl it a people? 4,500 Americans killed. 32,000 painfully wounded, many irreversibly maimed, over 150,000 Iraqi dead, maybe thrice gravely wounded, infrastructure destroyed all over. And tell me again why? Is there less violence? Are there fewer terrorist attempts and dead? Is the US getting better access to Iraqi oil and has Iraq paid reparations? Has the Iraqi conflict negatively or positively affected the U.S.'s relations with the middle east countries and other world nations? Oh, and I forgot, like you were saying, 850 killed in Mexico in August. Like your birther birfoon buffoon foul-mouthed anal obsession-fixed friend LRS would say : Mexico? You're spot-on (LRS tm reg'd).

Ottawa

#174601 Oct 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I know how to google, you ask? Do YOU? How about those "googles" on GWB and his motley crew I supplied you , and they WORKED,(what a disappointment). Do YOU know how to click on them and would you mind COMMENTING on GWB's declaration that Saddam HAD NO WMDs, as did President Cheney and the others, and according to the video, GWB said Saddam was in no way responsible for 9/11 AND no presence of Al Qaeda in Irak. Comments please and then we'll get to Valerie and how Rove leaked some of it, risking CIA lives in the process. Scooter Libby, ha ha. Only Republican CONservatives could come up with "Scooter". What a joke. Hmmm, not funny.

Ottawa

#174602 Oct 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Again Jacqeau I ask you, why did Valerie Plame resign from the CIA?!?
Wilson v. Cheney
Main article: Wilson v. Cheney
On July 13, 2006, Joseph and Valerie Wilson filed a civil lawsuit against Rove, Libby, Vice President Dick Cheney, and other unnamed senior White House officials (among whom they later added Richard Armitage) for their alleged role in the public disclosure of Valerie Wilson's classified CIA status. Judge John D. Bates dismissed the Wilsons' lawsuit on jurisdictional grounds on July 19, 2007; the Wilsons appealed. On August 12, 2008, in a 2-1 decision, the three-judge panel of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit upheld the dismissal.[52][53] Melanie Sloan, of Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, which represents the Wilsons, "said the group will request the full D.C. Circuit to review the case and appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court." Agreeing with the Bush administration, the Obama Justice Department argues the Wilsons have no legitimate grounds to sue. On the current justice department position, Sloan stated: "We are deeply disappointed that the Obama administration has failed to recognize the grievous harm top Bush White House officials inflicted on Joe and Valerie Wilson. The government’s position cannot be reconciled with President Obama’s oft-stated commitment to once again make government officials accountable for their actions."
On June 21, 2009, the U.S. Supreme Court refused to hear the appeal
To save her life, she'd be exposed ! And, she lost all the way to the Supreme Court. That doesn't mean she was wrong, though the judgement came down and there is nothing anyone can do about it but carry on.

Ottawa

#174603 Oct 11, 2013
been
Propublica org

West Sayville, NY

#174605 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you even know how right you are? If they were not mandated by the gov't, even brakes would be optional on cars, as lights and windshield wipers etc. Remember the GWB and mostly CONservative motto : "Industry is best equipped to regulate itself". Yes, as we are seeing in the actual salmonella poisoning and the refusal of the chicken company to withdraw its product, profiting from the lack of federal inspectors due to the gov't's shutdown.
Today and past decades government agencies are gutted and downsized and bend the rules for the corporate masters.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174606 Oct 11, 2013
Withholding death benefits from our soldier's families, how Obama-like. This entire administration is a joke. A very corrupt one, at that. Impeach this idiot NOW!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174607 Oct 11, 2013
Has ANYONE been held accountable for the numerous scandals of this administration? NO! Impeach the fool, NOW!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#174608 Oct 11, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Words from the mouth of your "savior".....I was born in Kenya! DAB
Obama never said any such thing. MOREOVER, it is not true.

The “born in Kenya” story is the height of the loony side of the birther movement. It is based on alleged birth certificates, like that of Lucas D. Smith, and falsifications–such as the claim that Obama’s Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya—when she actually said right on the same tape that he was born IN HAWAII, and she said in another interview that the first that her family in Kenya had heard of Obama’s birth was in a letter FROM HAWAII.

Lucas D. Smith claimed that he went to Kenya and got Obama’s birth certificate at a hospital in Mombasa. But Lucas D. Smith has constantly refused to show proof that he, Smith, had ever gone to Kenya. All that he would have to do would be to show a Kenya stamp on a page of a passport, but Lucas D. Smith has refused to do that, constantly, and he has also constantly refused to say why he will not show that proof.

Laying aside for a moment the overwhelming proof that Obama was born in Hawaii, the evidence that Obama was NOT born in Kenya is also very strong. There were a grand total of 21 people who came to the USA from Kenya in 1961. Of these only seven were US citizens. And the birther myth has always been that Obama’s parents went there and returned by plane, but only one person came to the USA from Kenya in 1961 by plane and that person was, wait for it, NOT a US citizen. And Obama’s father did not go to Kenya in 1961 either (making it unlikely that his mother did, since travel late in pregnancy was rare, and even more rare without the husband going along). WND has proved with a FOI Act request that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961.

And the Kenyan government investigated the “born in Kenya” story, and found that it was not true.

“Jon Chessoni, a first secretary at the Kenyan Embassy in Washington, can’t understand why his office gets so many baseless questions about whether Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

“It’s madness,” said Chessoni on Monday.“His father, in 1961, would not even have been in Kenya. When this matter first came up, the Kenyan government did its research and confirmed that these are all baseless claims.””

http://washingtonindependent.com/53654/forged

Obama has a Hawaii birth certificate that says that he was born in Hawaii, in Kapiolani Hospital, and the officials of both parties in Hawaii have confirmed that fact. It is also confirmed by the birth announcement in the Hawaii newspapers in 1961, which were sent to the papers only by the DOH of Hawaii.

Obama’s birth announcement appeared in a section of the newspapers called Health Bureau Statistics. As the name indicates, and as the papers and the DOH also say, ONLY the DOH of Hawaii could send birth notices to the Health Bureau Statistics section of the paper. And the DOH only sent out those notices for children that it had issued birth certificates for, and in 1961 the DOH was not allowed to register the births of children who were not born in Hawaii.

Oh, and there is this:

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2011/04/kapiol

Ottawa

#174609 Oct 11, 2013
Propublica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Today and past decades government agencies are gutted and downsized and bend the rules for the corporate masters.
Same thing here in Canada with our CONservative gov't. Culture gutted. Environmental norms, its experts and employees gutted, scientific research, gutted. Produce and meat inspectors laid off. All for the sake of "small gov't" which somehow, like in the U.S., always ends up with more employees and bigger budget deficits. Go figure.

Ottawa

#174610 Oct 11, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Withholding death benefits from our soldier's families, how Obama-like. This entire administration is a joke. A very corrupt one, at that. Impeach this idiot NOW!
Er, who is holding up spending appropriations? Are benefits for soldiers, their families and everyone alike not dependent on spending appropriations and AGAIN, who and what party is stonewalling, kidnapping the gov't AND the people, armed forces included, terrorizing the population and the rest of the world, holding one and all hostage over a law that was PASSED BY BOTH HOUSES, SIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT AND OKAYED BY THE SUPREME COURT? WHO? WHAT?

Why did those tea partyers, those Un-American and Un-people tea baggers, not just present a bill to the congress to annul obamacare instead of tacking it onto normal appropriations? Why? Because those little CONservatives KNEW it could not muster the votes. So they tacked it on...And the speaker, for god-knows-what-reason, is afraid of those little cluckers and that Canadian-Cuban and maybe (we'll see) U.S. citizen, Cruz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Fair Game 57,277
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 12 hr You Lost 201,846
News California Politicians Have A Huge Financial In... 17 hr spud 9
News California Grants Driver's Licenses to 605,000 ... 22 hr tomin cali 1
Quick Guide to California Wineries - Go Tasting! Mon howefortunate 1
News Justice Department opens investigation into Chi... Mon guest 2
News Lawmakers Warn Buffett's Coal May Hurt Californ... Feb 6 Solarman 1
More from around the web