BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243399 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170998 Sep 9, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Fits you too.
Ding, ding, ding! LMAO! BTW, another brilliant post.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#170999 Sep 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
RepubliCONS wrote:
Dinner in the oven, now listen to this 9/11 call about the real THUG. Of course repuke CONS CONdone violence so you may enjoy it but I doubt the MAJORITY will.
Shellie Zimmerman 911 Call: George Zimmerman's
Estranged Wife Calls Police After Confrontation
Audio of the 911 call made by George Zimmerman's estranged wife, Shellie Zimmerman, has been released.
Shellie Zimmerman called authorities on Monday afternoon, after an alleged confrontation between George Zimmerman and her father. George Zimmerman was reportedly detained by Lake Mary police following the incident.
During the 5-minute phone call, Shellie Zimmerman tells the dispatcher that George Zimmerman punched her father in the nose, and she said he threatened her family with his hand on his gun. She also said he took her iPad out of her hand and smashed it and cut it with a pocket knife.
Throughout the call, Shellie Zimmerman sounds shaken, telling the dispatcher that she is scared and unsure what her estranged husband is capable of. At one point, she breaks down in tears while the dispatcher attempts to calm her down.
During the call, the police arrived at the scene, and Shellie Zimmerman asked for medical assistance, saying her father was visibly shaken and felt like he was "going to have a heart attack."
Listen to the call below:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/09/shel...
Of course, you COWARDS wouldn't think that if it was your daughter or father would you? Like a coward with a gun in his hand so are you with an anonymous drawer of socks and political thread. You losers need to pick better heroes. haha
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
``````````
American Lady wrote:
That's her 'tale'
[with embellishment]...
I SIT on mine :)
Two sides to every story ...
Actually THREE ...
Hers ... the police ...
TRUTH ...
That's WHAT George is KNOWN to tell!
with EVIDENCE
to BACK it UP!
RepubliCONS/nutter jr. wrote:

/nutter jr.
ADDED/edited by AL :)

My 'nickname' for s/he/it.

She's now "whining' about me using her post ...

:)
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#171000 Sep 9, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Ding, ding, ding! LMAO! BTW, another brilliant post.
More bells Romper? Well I guess we were discussing your obsessions ...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171001 Sep 9, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More bells Romper? Well I guess we were discussing your obsessions ...
I just ring the bell. You're the one answering it. LMoo!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#171002 Sep 9, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Waa Waa Waa! Have you given one second of thought as to what his life must be like now? Of course you haven't because you're blinded by color and hate! Man, your BS grows old quickly. The better question here is, what is the matter with your whining azz? All you do is whine. STFU already! HEE HEE HEE
"blinded by color?" What colour? Thought Z was white and Martin was black. I'm white btw, which is what it is. Explain how I am blinded by colour. I lived more than a decade in a 99% black environment. Imagine my misery, what with being "blinded by colour".

As to Z's life, loser, don't you think he brought it upon himself? He killed a man. And incredibly, he is still allowed to have a gun, a toy to him but lethal to others. And I'll bet, after this latest incident, he still has it. Isn't that his third encounter with the law?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#171003 Sep 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
RepubliCONS/nutter jr. wrote:
/nutter jr.
ADDED/edited by AL :)
My 'nickname' for s/he/it.
She's now "whining' about me using her post ...
:)
Additional straight jackets please. On the double !!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#171004 Sep 9, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I just ring the bell. You're the one answering it. LMoo!
So now Romper fantasizes that he's bovine? This should be an interesting twist for those who are creation / evolution obsessed
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171005 Sep 9, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"blinded by color?" What colour? Thought Z was white and Martin was black. I'm white btw, which is what it is. Explain how I am blinded by colour. I lived more than a decade in a 99% black environment. Imagine my misery, what with being "blinded by colour".
As to Z's life, loser, don't you think he brought it upon himself? He killed a man. And incredibly, he is still allowed to have a gun, a toy to him but lethal to others. And I'll bet, after this latest incident, he still has it. Isn't that his third encounter with the law?
It's obvious to see where your racism comes from. As far as Zimmerman goes, he was found not guilty. Comprehend? Now, how do you think he's been treated by the media and certain azzholes on forums publishing his whereabouts? Is that fair? Would you like to be treated like that AFTER being found NOT GUILTY? I highly doubt it. Let the man be. BTW, I don't know one adult that considers a gun a toy. DAB (really)

And what exactly is this supposed to mean; "I'm white btw. which is what it is."???????? WTF? LMAO!

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#171006 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Out of 14, you have 8 silly schoolboy comparisons with Lincoln, plus number 2 is wrong, as he did not come from Illinois. So, 9 wrong or silly out of 14. Whoever and wherever you plagiarized that from, best you aim higher next time.
Oh, would you like to attempt a Lincoln/GWB comparison? No? I understand.
15. Lincoln got shot & killed. Kenyan-born Obama the Antichrist might have an attempt made on his life but he won't die until he gets thrown into the lake of fire w/his daddy the devil.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171007 Sep 9, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So now Romper fantasizes that he's bovine? This should be an interesting twist for those who are creation / evolution obsessed
Like I said, I only ring the cow bell, you answer it! Now, who is the bovine? LMAO!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#171008 Sep 9, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, I only ring the cow bell, you answer it! Now, who is the bovine? LMAO!
Another boring night of Romper rants .... Sorry moron. I'll laugh at your pathetic clueless life again tomorrow
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#171009 Sep 9, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>15. Lincoln got shot & killed. Kenyan-born Obama the Antichrist might have an attempt made on his life but he won't die until he gets thrown into the lake of fire w/his daddy the devil.
More Nutjob insight. See Rouge. Maybe you can get a group discount
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171010 Sep 9, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Another boring night of Romper rants .... Sorry moron. I'll laugh at your pathetic clueless life again tomorrow
You mean you wish not to be clownstomped anymore. Ok. LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171011 Sep 9, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More Nutjob insight. See Rouge. Maybe you can get a group discount
More drivel.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171012 Sep 9, 2013
Oh, LTR, remember to stock up on all your petroleum products. Thanks!
Storm Warning

Baraboo, WI

#171013 Sep 9, 2013
Cheney has been a vice pres of monsanto too
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171014 Sep 9, 2013
These are definitely things I look for when I'm thinking of buying condo! Zamboanga City on lock down after clashes with Rebels!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013...

And yes Twinkie, I know where it is.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#171015 Sep 9, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's what you came up with, you're about as observant as a blind man. Picked up on a pattern, huh? Scruffy, never let anyone tell you, you're not slow. A pattern? LMAO! There is also a pattern in how many exclamation points I put afterwards. Can you figure it out? LMAO! The pattern I picked up on is the fact that you feel threatened by religion. Why does it scare you so? I mean, I could post something about religion and you'd be "proud" to spew out as much negativity about it as you could. Which is eerily familiar.:) Did a big, mean Nun pop you on the knuckles with her yardstick when you were a little azz? Been insecure ever since, huh? LMAO!! "I'm a consultant"!!!!! LMAO! At Pinhead U! Here's a little experiment for ya Scruff. Go out in your yard for 24 hours then come back and tell us if the Earth revolves around you or the Sun. Get back to us! WAIP
Yes LRS, a pattern. When you see the lips every other day, and there is nothing racy about the posts... they clearly think racy means something it does not. I found that it happened the most when Wojar or Poppo were replying to things I believe they found racist. Hence, a pattern.

Never been formally introduced to a nun.

And nobody is intimidated by religion. Do leprechauns make you nervous? Didn't think so... it is the same deal with us.

I also think that I am one of the only people here who do not assume stupidity is the primary cause of religious belief.

Make all the religious statements you want. As long as they are biblicaly correct, and you leave science out of it... you won't hear a word from me. Most seem to be completely unaware what the bible says and that offends me as well it should yourself.

I hear people throwing crap out all the time that just isn't supported by their own book. I have zero belief in any god. But I do know my bible. I find it intellectually offensive when you hear people who supposedly are just paving their way to heaven get so much wrong. I don't think that knowing what the bible says is "negative". I have never lied about the bible, you just don't have to.

What does my job have to do with anything? Here at Pinhead U we have teenagers who understand more than most ever will. We are only here for the gifted. Why would that bother you? Or is it that I consult? My job is basically lecturing, reviewing papers, and critiquing ideas. I also help administrate the VIPER program. It is an energy research program for those gifted in physics and advanced energy engineers.

You want new, clean, innovative ways to provide energy? These are the kids that will make it happen.

So, what could possibly be wrong with that?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#171016 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Actually, she was pretty good, in spite of her religious zeal and anti-abortion stance. These two are not reasons to dispel or forget the tremendous work she did on behalf of the desperate hundreds of thousands. One has to have seen the misery, the disease afflicting the poor boroughs of Calcutta, not to mention all of India. Someone, a na´ve aid worker, told her that all she was doing was applying bandaids. She agreed, but said something to the effect that people were dying and could not wait for medium and long-term development plans. She added, in effect, that she would continue treating the sick and dying with "bandaids" and for her to please get cracking on her long-term solutions to solve world disease and poverty. With world poverty eradicated, she said she would then gladly put her bandaids away and retire to a convent.(from a conversation I read, I believe, in "Le Nouvel Observateur", but not sure. Was a long time ago, but she was so impressive, I could hardly forget.
What I liked about Mother Teresa was her avowed doubt in her faith. She professed it, questioned her commitment to her God to the day she died. She forever questioned why God allowed such glaring inequality in our world. She was much criticized for that stance by hypocritical Christians, yet, that was her biggest quality, to question her faith without ever losing it totally. She did live in abject poverty herself, let her actions do the talking . I don't give a hoot what her beliefs were, about her views on abortion or who were her donators, even the Mafia-type ones. Better funnel some of the greenbacks to her than to the Cayman Islands or Switzerland.
Band aids would have been something...

Agnus was addicted to suffering. Those people on the floor were there to suffer and die. They did not receive treatment of any kind. They were also not allowed to have contact with their families.

She thought only suffering can bring you closer to God.

I know, I know... but she collected all that money to help people...

No... she didn't. She collected all that money to make nun factories. Not an effing dime went to those who suffered in her camps. Not for food, medicine or even a doctor. Hell, not one of them had anything close to what we Americans would label... a bed. This chick took in millions and millions of dollars every year. The people in her death houses would have to share an open public toilet.(And I mean it was right in front of everybody)

Her faith... is completely irrelevant. No, she did not believe. The "internal struggle" was simply an extension of her infatuation with suffering. She probably thought she did at the beginning, but that is neither here nor there when weighing what kind of a person she was.

I understand that people were told she was something else. And I understand why. I am even open to thinking that she genuinely didn't know any better. This to me is still unacceptable.

I think she was a lot closer to sadist than saint.

I know I will catch crap about this but it is true. Mother Theresa the Saint and Mother Theresa the girl that walked the Earth are completely different entities.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#171017 Sep 9, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember when G. W. came to my nephews' school Several parents were yammering about keeping their kids home that day because they didn't agree with his policies. Idiots using their kids for a political statement
That has always bothered me.

Every election you see genuine news people interviewing little kids asking them who they would vote for. Shameless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More California cities may join fight against s... 3 min Concave 43
News Is Californiaa s a resistancea doomed? Secessio... 6 min Concave 29
News California: The Crazy State 10 min Concave 271
News Calif. sues carmakers over greenhouse gas (Sep '06) 14 min Concave 7
News Fearing Chaos, National Democrats Plunge Into M... Sun Annie Oakly 6
News California Lawmakers Move to Limit Gay Conversi... Sun NE Jade 6
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Apr 21 STEAMY FARTS 64,570