BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
149,101 - 149,120 of 174,600 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

decries not decrees process. auto correct sucks

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
A computer generated document cannot prove anything.
So, since the typewriter went the way of the dinosaurs. We now live in a world without certainty.

I am having trouble coming up with a type of document that is not computer generated.

Even your precious xerox of the original is computer generated.

You think they have a team of artist at the treasury to paint your dollars?

How about that border around your "original" BC?

ALL computer generated.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
So Chicago's lost 66% of it's white population due to murders by black people?
Indeed, how do you think Obama won Illinois?

;)
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>So Chicago's lost 66% of it's white population due to murders by black people?
There you go again with your fancy English comprehension. Don't you know that will confound the Birfoons for weeks?
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And the earth is flatter than ever and we're now on the second Wednesday of this week.
Is that why this week is going by so slow?
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
So Chicago's lost 66% of it's white population due to murders by black people?
If it's an annual rate there soon will be no white people at all in Chitown!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
But hey, if you gum-flappers wish to continue to be conned, have at it! I choose not to.
There are lots of ways we are being conned as Americans.
Hell, more often than not there is a con somewhere.

This just isn't one of those things.

There are plenty of things about Obama that deserve scrutiny. I hear of multiple SS#s. I hear of financial aid. I even heard once that no one can find anything that the former Harvard law review president had written. I hear that his bills were all written for him when he was in Illinois and he never introduced legislation of his own.(Meaning he was being groomed)

I haven't looked into any of them, I simply do not care about trivial stuff like that.

But this one is in defiance of the constitution, and I do take that document very seriously.

The Kenya thing doesn't work... at all.
Even if we were to grant you all of your individual theories.

No motive.
No evidence of Kenyan birth.

Obama isn't going anywhere. And if everyone is still stuck on this meaningless crap in 2016... be prepared to welcome the next Goldman Sachs approved democrat.

Because no one else takes it seriously.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If Obama was born August 4,1961,he would have had to have been conceived December 4,1960
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the world do you get that date from? Just because he was born on Aug 4 1961 you have no idea when he was conceived on,.
Well, you can get a pretty good guess. Frank is way off. He either doesn't know human gestation or is really really bad at math.

It takes 283 days for average human gestation...or about 10 months.

Which would put conception in early to mid October.

There are many variables to consider as well. The margin of error on even healthy newborns can vary 2 weeks early or late.

But Dec. 4th would have put him almost 2 months premature and I am sure there would have been continuous hospital care needed.
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you miss the most basic of points. Do you know how the process works today? See, someone (?) must look up the information, then enter it onto a blank form and print it out.
Nope. That's birfoon fantasy process. All birth fact data entered into database either before db went online (backfile) or at time of registration. Clerk locates record and hits PRINT. As usual the birfoon's most "basic points" are asinine misconceptions.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure if you understand what Lucifer is. That is his proper biblical name and as one of god's few "perfect" creations the pious are remiss in calling him devil or satan.
Lucifer was an Angel. Rivaled only by few such as Michael and Raphael. He is perfect as all angels were created.
His crime was that he loved god above all others. You see, when god created man... he asked the angels to love humanity as they loved god.
To put it in perspective...
Put yourself in the shoes of an angel. Now, God asks you to love pigs as you love him.
Lucifer saw this as impossible. He didn't dislike humanity, he just couldn't reconcile worshiping them equal with the almighty.
As you are aware, God has big anger management problems. And for this act he cast Lucifer into the lake of fire. Along with 1/3 of the remaining angels... it apparently was a pretty popular opinion at the time.
The role of Lucifer has changed over the centuries. Now we have a Demon who is responsible for all evil and vice on Earth.
Which brings us to free will. You have it because God says you do. If that isn't irony....
One of the weirdest contradictions in the bible is free will vs. God's plan.
They are mutually exclusive yet must be harmonious. The big picture philosophy between these two forces are enough to make anyone's head spin.
But you are correct in a sense. According to the celestial story in christianity ... we are nothing more than a complex wagered game to our celestial overlords.
We are here... to prove a predetermined point.
I don't know how anyone could even wish for any of this to be true.
Apologies.

God cast Lucifer to the Earth.

Not until gentle Jesus meek and mild does the idea of eternal torment in hell fire come to us.
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
So, since the typewriter went the way of the dinosaurs. We now live in a world without certainty.
I am having trouble coming up with a type of document that is not computer generated.
Even your precious xerox of the original is computer generated.
You think they have a team of artist at the treasury to paint your dollars?
How about that border around your "original" BC?
ALL computer generated.
I routinely file patent application documents that I create with Word and convert to pdf with Acrobat. The file is uploaded to the Patent Office using my digital certificate. The electronic document at PTO is proof of filing.(I am required to maintain my digital record though.)
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you miss the most basic of points. Do you know how the process works today? See, someone (?) must look up the information, then enter it onto a blank form and print it out. That, in no way, proves a damn thing. The way it used to be was much, much more secure. Grab original and copy, no scan involved. It's pretty hard to doctor a photocopy. Someone "says" doesn't prove anything. Fact is, we have not seen the man's original birth certificate. Period. DABytch
Any document posted on the Internet was scanned at some point in time. However, if the hard copy of what was scanned includes signatures, dates, etc., that were hand written onto the original doc, how on Earth would a computer operator input same?
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the world do you get that date from? Just because he was born on Aug 4 1961 you have no idea when he was conceived on,.
He apparently has secret info which he doesn't care to share because he never responded to my question re same which I asked a few days ago.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama received 51.1% of the vote. He believes that gives him a mandate to destroy the lives of 310 million United States citizens and to ignore The Constitution and the laws of this country. I bet that the five million that didn't vote,didn't want to vote for Obama,so they didn't vote instead of voting for Romney. Do you think that they might have voted had they known that Obama was going to use the IRS and NSC to spy on citizens? Do you think that people would have voted differently had they known that Obama was going to force them to lose their health insurance or pay penalty? Do you think that 51.1% of the vote gives Obama permission to be the most corrupt politician in our life time? Do you think that 51.1% of the vote gives Obama a right to send guns to Mexico to kill thousands of people through operation "Fast and Furious"? No,our country does not vote for president to give someone tyrannical powers of an Emperor or dictator.
Bush received 50.7% of the vote. He believes that gives him a mandate to destroy the lives of 310 million United States citizens and to ignore The Constitution and the laws of this country.

Hmmm, I bet you weren't complaining in 2004 when Bush thought he had a mandate.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again with your fancy English comprehension. Don't you know that will confound the Birfoons for weeks?
I didn't know it was possible for them to be further confounded.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama received 51.1% of the vote. He believes that gives him a mandate to destroy the lives of 310 million United States citizens and to ignore The Constitution and the laws of this country. I bet that the five million that didn't vote,didn't want to vote for Obama,so they didn't vote instead of voting for Romney. Do you think that they might have voted had they known that Obama was going to use the IRS and NSC to spy on citizens? Do you think that people would have voted differently had they known that Obama was going to force them to lose their health insurance or pay penalty? Do you think that 51.1% of the vote gives Obama permission to be the most corrupt politician in our life time? Do you think that 51.1% of the vote gives Obama a right to send guns to Mexico to kill thousands of people through operation "Fast and Furious"? No,our country does not vote for president to give someone tyrannical powers of an Emperor or dictator.
Okay, 51.1% tp 48.9%. You want to extrapolate on a population of say, 315 million and see what you come up with? I'll tell ya : 161 million for Obama and 154 million got Romney. Looks better for you when you just factor in the actual voters, no? Either way, you lose. Oops, either way, you lost LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

for

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>In the 2012 election,250 million United States citizens did not vote for Obama.
That right? Who'd they vote for, Romney? And, had they all been allowed to vote, you somehow know most would have voted for Romney? The same percentages of 51.1% and 48.9% would have not applied to the entire population? You can't accept it , can you, spoiled little boy. Gonna hold your breath 'til you turn blue? Blue is democrat you know, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>If it's an annual rate there soon will be no white people at all in Chitown!
At this time I believe there are only a few left as sightings are very rare. Traps are being set up to capture the rest and it's believed that the extinction of the elusive white Chicagoan will take place any day now.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure if you understand what Lucifer is. That is his proper biblical name and as one of god's few "perfect" creations the pious are remiss in calling him devil or satan.
Lucifer was an Angel. Rivaled only by few such as Michael and Raphael. He is perfect as all angels were created.
His crime was that he loved god above all others. You see, when god created man... he asked the angels to love humanity as they loved god.
Put yourself in the shoes of an angel. Now, God asks you to love pigs as you love him.
Lucifer saw this as impossible. He didn't dislike humanity, he just couldn't reconcile worshiping them equal with the almighty.
As you are aware, God has big anger management problems. And for this act he cast Lucifer into the lake of fire. Along with 1/3 of the remaining angels... it apparently was a pretty popular opinion at the time.
The role of Lucifer has changed over the centuries. Now we have a Demon who is responsible for all evil and vice on Earth.
Which brings us to free will. You have it because God says you do. If that isn't irony....
One of the weirdest contradictions in the bible is free will vs. God's plan.
They are mutually exclusive yet must be harmonious. The big picture philosophy between these two forces are enough to make anyone's head spin.
But you are correct in a sense. According to the celestial story in christianity ... we are nothing more than a complex wagered game to our celestial overlords.
We are here... to prove a predetermined point.
I don't know how anyone could even wish for any of this to be true.
Extract of what you wrote : "His crime was that he loved god above all others. You see, when god created man... he asked the angels to love humanity as they loved god.

Lucifer saw this as impossible. He didn't dislike humanity, he just couldn't reconcile" .

Where'd you get all this? And whoever told the tale, was he there when God banished Lucifer? Seems he was. His whole explanation of humanity vs God - who told whoever wrote this? Any witnesses? If the Newtown killer informed you that God told him to create angels by killing innocent children, which in a way makes sense as they are exempt from temptation in later years, would you believe him as you believe God told Abraham,Moses and Joshua et al to kill? Funny, God talked to these prophets, yet it was always one on one, never any witnesses. And you believe them?

I don't subscribe to "What do I lose if I'm right and what do you lose if you're wrong" reasoning. Isn't that a copout?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••