BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243403 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167600 Aug 14, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Give them each a high school final exam. I'll bet Obumbler would flunk and Palin would ace it. You do have to admit the man is ignorant. That's putting it kindly, too.
We Won't Get Fooled Again
http://tinyurl.com/63nueq

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Quezon City, Philippines

#167601 Aug 14, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
The gist of the scriptures all coincide with each other.
The pertinent facts are what is said in GODS Word and less important what human wrote it.
According to Gods Word the Holy Spirit wrote it through humankind.
2 Timothy 3:16-17
16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
Matthew 16:18
Now I say to you that you are Peter (which means 'rock'), and upon this rock I will build my church, and all the powers of hell will not conquer it.
I'm sorry but when a conclusion is reached that a statement in a book is "God-breathed" which is the premise upon which the the conclusion is based, it is called circular reasoning.

BTW, the gist of any two accounts derived from an older common source will generally agree. The assumption that they are independently authored based on wishful thinking is simply that: an assumption based on wishful thinking.

Here's a bit of advice. Restating the same fallacious reasoning with different words does not overcome the fundamental error in logic.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
In addition to getting your head out of the sand you need to read with comprehension as well. The issue was not "different people" but the assumption that the gospels were written by witnesses who were contemporaries of Jesus, a la your HYPOTHETICAL four witnesses to an accident which you claimed was a "principle" to be applied despite evidence to the contrary.
You do recall your "principle" to be applied?
So if a prposed hypothetical is a principle to be applied, how about a hypothetical four students copying their term papers from an old paper that someone else wrote? Try applying that one. They all received failing grades.

Quezon City, Philippines

#167602 Aug 14, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Give them each a high school final exam. I'll bet Obumbler would flunk and Palin would ace it. You do have to admit the man is ignorant. That's putting it kindly, too.
You lost that bet a long time ago.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#167603 Aug 14, 2013
But was Ted Cruz issued a DS-1350 like my younger sister was? That would be interesting!!!

Certification of Report of Birth (DS-1350)

As of December 31, 2010 the Department of State no longer issues Certificates of Report of Birth (DS-1350). All previously issued DS-1350s are still valid as proof of identity, citizenship and for other legal purposes. You may now request multiple copies of a Consular Report of Birth (FS-240).
http://www.travel.state.gov/passport/faq/faq_...

Birth of U.S. Citizens Abroad
PrintEmail
May 28, 2013

A child born abroad to a U.S. citizen parent or parents may acquire U.S. citizenship at birth if certain statutory requirements are met. The child’s parents should contact the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate to apply for a Consular Report of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the United States of America (CRBA) to document that the child is a U.S. citizen. If the U.S. embassy or consulate determines that the child acquired U.S. citizenship at birth, a consular officer will approve the CRBA application and the Department of State will issue a CRBA, also called a Form FS-240, in the child’s name.

According to U.S. law, a CRBA is proof of U.S. citizenship and may be used to obtain a U.S. passport and register for school, among other purposes.

The child’s parents may choose to apply for a U.S. passport for the child at the same time that they apply for a CRBA. Parents may also choose to apply only for a U.S. passport for the child. Like a CRBA, a full validity, unexpired U.S. passport is proof of U.S. citizenship.

http://travel.state.gov/law/family_issues/bir...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#167604 Aug 14, 2013
Hummm, this site is only 13 hours old and it has already been deleted! I wonder why?!?

Why wont Ted Cruz show his REAL birth certificate?- Yahoo! Answers
answers.yahoo.com › All Categories › Politics & Government › Politics&#8206;
13 hours ago - And why is the Conservative Media helping to cover…

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167605 Aug 14, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry but when a conclusion is reached that a statement in a book is "God-breathed" which is the premise upon which the the conclusion is based, it is called circular reasoning.
BTW, the gist of any two accounts derived from an older common source will generally agree. The assumption that they are independently authored based on wishful thinking is simply that: an assumption based on wishful thinking.
Here's a bit of advice. Restating the same fallacious reasoning with different words does not overcome the fundamental error in logic.
<quoted text>
We are engaged in spiritual warfare my friend.

If Jesus was a fake and phony then no harm no foul.

If Jesus was real then wojar has a problem, big problem.

======

Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

---------

Ephesians 6:10-17

The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167606 Aug 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, this site is only 13 hours old and it has already been deleted! I wonder why?!?
Why wont Ted Cruz show his REAL birth certificate?- Yahoo! Answers
answers.yahoo.com › All Categories › Politics & Government › Politics&#8206;
13 hours ago - And why is the Conservative Media helping to cover…
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
Your grasping at straws.

The both corrupt parties already has Jeb Bush vs Hillary Clinton.

Both are corrupt and both are electable.

==========

No Debate: How the Republican and Democratic Parties Secretly Control the Presidential Debates / http://tinyurl.com/4q5vf8 / October 2, 2008
The Obama and McCain campaigns jointly negotiated a detailed, secret contract dictating the terms of all the 2008 debates. This includes who gets to participate as well as the topics raised during the debates. We speak to Open Debates founder and executive director George Farah.
Whats missing however is any concern about the fairness of the very structure of the debate. The Obama and McCain campaigns jointly negotiated a detailed contract dictating the terms of all the 2008 debates. This includes who gets to participate as well as the topics raised during the debates. But the contract remains secret and the Commission on Presidential Debates, a private corporation created by the two major parties, has refused to release the contract to the public.
Open Debates is a non-profit committed to democratizing the presidential debate process. Last month Open Debates and nine other pro-democracy groups called on the Commission to make the contract public.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/10/2/no_deba...
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167607 Aug 14, 2013
Gotta Go!

Got Another Party!

lol

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#167608 Aug 14, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a bankruptcy system that works great. By getting into bailing out businesses we pick and choose who succeeds and you does not.
Next, you blame Bush for jacking up the jacking up the FY2009 budget but it was you democrats who did. You also created the Housing Bubble which started all of this financial crisis in the first place.
Your hatred of Bush blinds you. I give Bush credit for things he did right and things he did wrong. Just like I give Bill Clinton credit for signing into law four of NEWT GINGRICH's balanced budgets, seven of the point of the Contract with America to include Welfare Reform and the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997.
The above is askew, all wrong and twisted.

1.You don't need bankruptcy filings if you don't let the economy falter by way of a) deregulation, b) costly tax cuts for the rich, and c) two unfunded costly $2 billion wars;

2. Housing bubble? We've been through this, Rogue, your housing bubble myth I debunked at least 3 times and you keep coming back with it. GWB and company used an old housing programme started by Carter, renewed by Clinton that was working well. Then came Bush and deregulation, lax or no controls on banks, mtge houses and brokers, loans without credit checks or even knowing borrower was employed etc and a good plan turned into a pile of foreclosures. Will I have to explain it again? Cripes, I recall even telling you parables on traffic lights to make you understand. All to no avail it appears;

3, Stop it already with those 4 Gingrich budgets. He wasn't even around for the 4th one, had been forced to resign in disgrace, What're you talking about? And, Clinton made the surplus and that Welfare Reform WAS the compromise that Clinton agreed to, much to his dismay when he heard the Democratic protests, in order to get his budget through.

History revisionists, good ones, at least try to put up a good story, You don't even try, and instead let your hatred of things democratic guide your judgement.

Ottawa

#167609 Aug 14, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
OK.....yank, yank, yank! LMAO! silly psycho
Oka, here's a reminder, LIAR :

"Justice LRS wrote:

<quoted text>
Well, there's that small problem of voter FRAUD, remember? Topix never deleted my answer. My guess is, you just didn't like what it said. Then again, you hate everything and everyone so, no harm no foul. Message should be there shortly! LMAO! Folks, we have a major ID 10T Error here. Psycho!"

What do I read up there ? "Message should be there shortly!" So, at least, admit you were lying. Everyone knows except you, it appears.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167610 Aug 14, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost that bet a long time ago.
Really? That's the first time I posted that. Making crap up again, huh? Might as well, huh? It is your style. LMAO! Poor Twinkerbelle!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167611 Aug 14, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there's that small problem of voter FRAUD, remember? Topix never deleted my answer. My guess is, you just didn't like what it said. Then again, you hate everything and everyone so, no harm no foul. Message should be there shortly! LMAO! Folks, we have a major ID 10T Error here. Psycho!"
What do I read up there ? "Message should be there shortly!" So, at least, admit you were lying. Everyone knows except you, it appears.
Wrong yet again. You mistook a yank for a lie, Path! LMAO! Get back in the spoon drawer where you belong. P-S-Y-C-H-O thinks he knows something....HaHaHaHa! Tell us, why do you support a liar and fraud? It's an easy question for 90% of the world. You must be in that 10% of drooling and mumbling idiots who lack the capacity to answer such a simple question. Oh, that's right, you have two unmatched brain cells that repel each other! LMAO!

Ottawa

#167612 Aug 14, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, she would ace it if you promised not to ask questions about Africa, Russia, NATO, the EU, which newspapers she reads, what tv news she watches ( Foxnews.com LMAO LRS tm reg'd), etc. But if gutting fish was a qualification, she'd be class valedictorian.

Obama is an attorney, Obama was president of the Harvard Law Review and president of the USA. How's that for "ignorant"?, and how does she fare against that? Half a term as governor, she quit in midstream to garner more tv money, fired by Foxnews.com (how the hell does an extreme right wing conservative republican ex vp candidate get fired from Ruppert Murdoch's Fox? How?) Now works for them for free LMAO (LRS reg'd)

The only person she'd beat on that exam would be you. And that's no compliment.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167613 Aug 14, 2013
<quoted text>
"Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What is "oka"? Did you mean Okra? As in, Okra Winfrey? LMAO
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167614 Aug 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, she would ace it if you promised not to ask questions about Africa, Russia, NATO, the EU, which newspapers she reads, what tv news she watches ( Foxnews.com LMAO LRS tm reg'd), etc. But if gutting fish was a qualification, she'd be class valedictorian.
Obama is an attorney, Obama was president of the Harvard Law Review and president of the USA. How's that for "ignorant"?, and how does she fare against that? Half a term as governor, she quit in midstream to garner more tv money, fired by Foxnews.com (how the hell does an extreme right wing conservative republican ex vp candidate get fired from Ruppert Murdoch's Fox? How?) Now works for them for free LMAO (LRS reg'd)
The only person she'd beat on that exam would be you. And that's no compliment.
Obumbler is the king of hoof and mouth disease, what are you talking about! Corpsemen???? The dude is an idiot. Just like you. Obumbler was disbarred for being stupid. Attorney, my azz! LMAO!!! Harvard, Columbia, yea yea yea, as if! He's a fake you moron. Obumbler = F- Palin = A+. Count on it. Why do you support such an idiot? The only plausible reason is that you're an idiot too. LMAO! psychoboi

Quezon City, Philippines

#167615 Aug 14, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
We are engaged in spiritual warfare my friend.
If Jesus was a fake and phony then no harm no foul.
If Jesus was real then wojar has a problem, big problem.
======
Circular reasoning is simply fallacious. You are at war with windmills.

Sorry.

If Jesus was real that doesn't change the fact that the gospels were written decades after his death by people who were not eyewitnesses to his ministry.

Anyone who thinks Jesus would have a problem with rational people reaching rational conclusions believes in a very weird deity.

Mr. Real News has a problem with evidence that does not support his beliefs.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

Quezon City, Philippines

#167616 Aug 14, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what poops wrote, Twinkerbell:
I suppose in the fantastic world of birfoon fable nothing is impossible, but in reality based US of A we don’t normally pair 16 and 17 year old girls with men 37 years their senior regardless of their color, but in the degenerate world of birfoondom no doubt it’s probably commonplace.
Twinkerbell, he definitely called you a birther! And illiterate to boot! LMAO! Check your own comprehension, dipshyt. Say, how's your slightly overweight Sumo-Wrestling Island Mama? How much extra "baggage" does she carry? LMAO!!!
Let's see. I debunked the idiotic notion that the account of a 13-year old with Frank Marshall Davis could possibly be descriptive of an encounter with Ann Dunham and Poppo agreed that nothing is impossible in the fantastic world of birfoon fable. According to the illiterate troll from Bayou country that means Poppo thinks I'm a birther?

As previously stated:

The illiterate jagoff misread Poppo and concluded it means something other than Mr. Liars is a fool and a troll.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What a pathetic game. The illiterate jagoff misread Poppo and concluded it means something other than Mr. Liars is a fool and a troll.
Grow up.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167617 Aug 14, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see. I debunked the idiotic notion that the account of a 13-year old with Frank Marshall Davis could possibly be descriptive of an encounter with Ann Dunham and Poppo agreed that nothing is impossible in the fantastic world of birfoon fable. According to the illiterate troll from Bayou country that means Poppo thinks I'm a birther?
As previously stated:
The illiterate jagoff misread Poppo and concluded it means something other than Mr. Liars is a fool and a troll.
<quoted text>
Can't change the facts now, Twinkerbelle. Poops thinks you definitely fit into the birther clan! LMAO! You need to quit doing the crawdaddy all the time. I ignored your pathetic attempt at deflection, sorry. LMAO!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#167618 Aug 14, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
If an equal mix of African and American parentage does not make one African/American then what does Rogue? How could Obama have been a dual citizen otherwise?
Obama is a Kenyan America,he lies when he claims to share slave heritage with anyone. His father was never an immigrant to the United States nor a citizen of the United States,not even for one day. Obama is the son of a Kenyan,not an ancestor of anyone that either came here on a slave ship or lived on this Continent during extreme times in our history. His Kenyan history started here on August 4,1961 and ended several months later. Why is it that true African Americans with genuine heritage have never challenged Obama's outright lies?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#167619 Aug 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Did Obama's president-predecessors own the White House? No? Well then, why point it out for him only? Rogue : "Get that black or semi-black-white man out of our WHITE House."
Obama doesn't own the White House,the citizens and tax payers own the White House. In a few years Obama will be gone and hopefully forgotten.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clint Eastwood backs gay marriage in Supreme Co... (Feb '13) 1 hr Rooski 4
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr FART TUBAS 64,575
News Is Californiaa s a resistancea doomed? Secessio... 3 hr Annie Oakly 65
News California: The Crazy State 7 hr Middle Class Amer... 302
News Beyonce's Coachella set includes Destiny's Chil... 7 hr AIPAC wingnutz 1
News Fearing Chaos, National Democrats Plunge Into M... 7 hr democrats are hom... 19
News US President George Bush takes a toboggan ride ... 11 hr ThatDoesNotSoundGay 2