BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 239613 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167035 Aug 10, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
Maybe I don't get it because I am not a believer, but I would think that if there was a god and he wrote a book... I would probably know what was in it.
I mean, that would be pretty important.
Confirmed! You don't get it.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167036 Aug 10, 2013
Hey Tinkerbell, how come your location only says San Juan when you're in this forum? HaHaHa! Doofus. LMAO!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#167037 Aug 10, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Hey Tinkerbell, how come your location only says San Juan when you're in this forum? HaHaHa! Doofus. LMAO!
Hey, loser, how about registering before making remarks about others? Don't worry, we know all about you, no pers info needed, just register. Afraid?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167038 Aug 10, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, loser, how about registering before making remarks about others? Don't worry, we know all about you, no pers info needed, just register. Afraid?
No reason to at all, Pathological liar. What race are you, lil man? Like you're one to talk about making remarks regarding others! You're nothing short of a disgrace to the human race! A stain on the underwear of humanity! Still floating in cirles?
El Chico

Jacksonville, FL

#167039 Aug 10, 2013
Now Obama is the Prince of Platatudes and you never know if he is talking about the current meaning of 'decimate' or the original meaning.
"Deci" is Latin for 'one tenth' and during Roman times is a centurion's (100) unit did not advance when told to do so or retreated before being ordered to do so the legionnaire (commander of a legion) word order his unit decimated.
The men would be divided by groups of ten and and they would drew lots. The man who lost would be beaten to death by his fellow soldiers. If they did not, all of them would be executed!
So, if Obama says he 'decimated' al Qaeda, me may mean he reduced their number by a tenth ...... which is not really that bad.

Obama Claims He has Decimated Al Qaeda
Posted on August 10, 2013

Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2013/08/obama-cla... - See more at: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/08/obama-cla...
El Chico

Jacksonville, FL

#167040 Aug 10, 2013
Ya know, women can not testify in court because .... they do have any. You see, during Roman times they did not have Bibles to swear on so when a man goes to court he swears on his .....'testicles'... and if he does not tell the truth .... well, he loses them.
So women don't have them so they can not testify. And I have no idea what they did to women who lied but since women always lie, they certainly can't kill them as then what would the guys do?
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#167041 Aug 10, 2013
El Chico wrote:
<quoted text>
Like wow man, is that heavy or what. Did you think that up all by yourself or did you take some magic mushrooms?
Psalm 113

The dead shall not praise Thee,
O Lord, nor any of them that go down
to hell.
LCN Llin

United States

#167042 Aug 10, 2013
El Chico wrote:
Now Obama is the Prince of Platatudes and you never know if he is talking about the current meaning of 'decimate' or the original meaning.
"Deci" is Latin for 'one tenth' and during Roman times is a centurion's (100) unit did not advance when told to do so or retreated before being ordered to do so the legionnaire (commander of a legion) word order his unit decimated.
The men would be divided by groups of ten and and they would drew lots. The man who lost would be beaten to death by his fellow soldiers. If they did not, all of them would be executed!
So, if Obama says he 'decimated' al Qaeda, me may mean he reduced their number by a tenth ...... which is not really that bad.
Obama Claims He has Decimated Al Qaeda
Posted on August 10, 2013
Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2013/08/obama-cla... - See more at: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/08/obama-cla...
"Decimated' al Qaeda,*me* may mean he reduced their number by a tenth", yes misunderstood term.

47% Romney, everyone seemed to understand.
Democracynow org

Edison, NJ

#167043 Aug 10, 2013
Why Iím Voting Republican
http://www.imvotingrepublican.com/

Ottawa

#167044 Aug 10, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Psalm 113
The dead shall not praise Thee,
O Lord, nor any of them that go down
to hell.
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)

Ottawa

#167045 Aug 10, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
Awesome as it's not even a parody. It's just how it is. Look at the repub birthers here on Topix like Rogue, Justice ha ha LRS, Frank, GB KFC, all happy to let multinationals run rampant over them. Sad.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167046 Aug 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Awesome as it's not even a parody. It's just how it is. Look at the repub birthers here on Topix like Rogue, Justice ha ha LRS, Frank, GB KFC, all happy to let multinationals run rampant over them. Sad.
See, you're a pathological liar!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#167047 Aug 10, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
I almost spit out my drink.... appreciate the link.

This is what bothers me the most about the religious right.

Words like "natural selection" and such can inspire rage. Darwinism is just about equivalent to saying satanism.

Historically, this is explained to me as follows...

"If evolution were true, humans aren't special. Without an immortal soul as the great equalizer, humans lack a moral code. We should treat each other better than we would treat animals."

But their "perfect world" blueprint for American society IS ..... social Darwinism.(facepalm!)

Brutal free market economy with little to no help for the less fortunate.(It is their own fault they are poor, disabled or old...etc.) Survival of the fittest on an unbalanced board. Big fish eat the little fish, and their lawyers get what is left.

So, where is the great moral code?
Where do the teachings of Christ fit into right wing utopia? Simple, nowhere at all...

We will now read from the book of Enron...

"Blessed are the pharmaceutical corporations for their stock shall split upon the Sabbath. Shareholders rejoyce!"

Ottawa

#167048 Aug 10, 2013

<quoted text>
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
See, you're a pathological liar!
Kindly prove it, please. Thank you.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#167049 Aug 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama is little more than the Prince of Platitudes. He says al Qaeda is waning but AQAP is growing and you Lintards nod your heads at each other not understanding one word Obama said but because he said what you wanted to hear, it must be correct.
That is like Japan claiming their "flat-top 'destroyer'" is not an aircraft carrier. Ah, helicopters are ..... air-craft!!!!
Is "helicopters are Aircraft" not a platitude in this context as well?

Assuming you know that an aircraft carrier's primary requisite is RANGE.

Of what use are they on carriers? Save transporting small groups of people short distances.

If you need to destroy something, missiles are far superior. They have good range and you aren't out 6 million dollars when it falls out of the sky for no apparent reason.

Are hospitals aircraft carriers? No.
Nor is a boat with some helicopters on it.

If they had incoming aircraft... what are they going to do?
Scramble the helicopters?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#167050 Aug 10, 2013
Not saying helicopters don't have their place.

But it sure as hell isn't in the middle of the ocean.

Fighter Jets are a completely different breed of monster. Perfectly suited for a carrier.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167051 Aug 10, 2013
You know exactly what you lied about. At least one would hope so, anyway! You're a liar, Path. You can't help it, I'm convinced of that. Pathological Liar.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Quezon City, Philippines

#167052 Aug 10, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep claiming to be this and that, so prove it or STFU, stooge. No way you'll prove it because you CAN'T! Just another poor lil refugeeboi. LMAO!
I owe you ZERO, Mr. Nobody.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Quezon City, Philippines

#167053 Aug 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, then why is the Earth not continuing to warm? In fact, why is the Earth cooling since 2007?!?
You can point to your Urban Heat Islands all you want but how can you explain why New Delhi, India, which did not exist a hundred years ago and no has a population, had it's coldest day ever recorded this year? Given the proven Global Warming phenomenon, New Delhi should continue to get hotter, but it ain't!!!!
And if CO2 was the cause of Global Warming, why did the Earth cool between the Dust Bowl days and the late 1950s as CO2 levels were increasing?
Global temperature measurements over the past decade have eliminated so called urban heat island effects. The claim of urban heat island effects skewing data is old and tired and simply wrong. Repeating out of date trash over and over doesn't make it right.

BTW, 2012 was one of the warmest years for global temperatures on record. That's what Rouge calls global cooling. Incidentally 2010 was the warmest year on record in India as of 2011.

One cold night in New Delhi, or even a cold week, does not make a trend:

NEW DELHI: Severe cold may well be making headlines in the past two weeks, but here's the big picture: 2010 was the warmest year ever in India since weather records began in 1901.

Duh!

Wake up!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The increased solar activity only accounts for about 50 - 60 percent of the warming that has been observed. Sorry, but there are no climate scientists(except in Rouge's fantasy world) who are unaware of the significance of solar activity on climate.
According to Rouge logic if solar activity is important then everything else is unimportant. Climate is not a multivariate phenomenon in Rouges two-dimensional cardboard cutout world.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#167054 Aug 10, 2013
El Gotcha wrote:
<quoted text>
No, 95% of all blacks have been re-enslaved by LBJ's Great Society which put them in ghettos, where their children can be taught in Ghetto school just enough to become good house servants.
And what did this do to blacks? 25% of all adult black males are convicted felons, over half of all black babies are aborted and those that are born about 75% are born to unwed mothers. Their unemployment rates are over twice as high as whites and you are happy to have your free Obama phones. Sad, very sad.
So stat man Rogue believes it was Lyndon Johnson who executed centuries of slavery and another century of Jim Crow that had already entrenched blacks into institutionalized segregated ghettos long before he was born. Umm Interesting.

Of course stat man Rogue never heard of the Lyndon Johnson who signed the 1964 civil rights act that forbade discrimination on the basis of sex as well as race in hiring, promoting, and firing (especially in government) and which was solely responsible for me on a personal level and millions of other blacks from my generation and future generations upward mobility from the ghettos to the burbs.

The one thing he couldnít legislate away however is the entrenched racism from the Jim Crow era and that will never happen until all the Crow feeders like you are long gone.

Do you ever tire of not having a clue Rogue? Stats are meaningless when you exclude causation and of course Lyndon Johnson never owned a single slave so how could he have possibly re-enslaved anyone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min Patriot AKA Bozo 63,584
News Felony charges for two Californians who secretl... 27 min kuda 7
News Fights erupt at pro-Trump rally on California b... 1 hr swampmudd 162
News David Daleiden, Sandra Merritt charged in filmi... 2 hr Marine Corp Pat 7
News California and New York vow to press on after D... 2 hr CodeTalker 2
Lottery 13 hr Iphonemodest552 1
california has got to be the stupidest state in... 13 hr A mystery to me 2
More from around the web