BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
144,261 - 144,280 of 174,974 Comments Last updated 41 min ago
Pdamerica org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163989
Jul 15, 2013
 
Gotta Go.

Got Another Party.

lol

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163990
Jul 15, 2013
 
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Other sources!!! You need to be more Liberally minded and read other sources.
Again, Angela Corey is trying to make a case when there is none.
Oh, Baymeadows is not in the dark side of Jacksonville but it is close enough. In Sept 1999 I was almost carjacked about a half mile from there.

[At this point Rouge rambles on with an irrelevant personal anecdote from the distant past.]
Are those "other sources" voices in your head or can you cite sources?

Angela Corey didn't manufacture the witnesses or the evidence in the police reports.

A cigar store Indian could prosecute Dunn.

He's toast.

Rouge is a laughingstock.

What are your other sources Rouge? A Power Point presentation by the local Klavern presented to the Citizen's Grand Jury?

UR a riot.
wojar wrote:
"he never mentioned seeing a gun"
But when questioned by police, voila! A gun soddenly materializes in Dunn's delusional hallucination.
OK Rouge, where did you get your four men menacingly approaching story from?
This will be interesting - but sad.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163991
Jul 15, 2013
 
Now you Libtards like atheists but you were strangely silent. Why?
Did a Christian attack the Zombie Pope? But it is okay to assault a Zombie Mohammed simply because you want to!!!

ABC 27 covers the story of the zombie Mohammed court case
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

This is another judge who should be impeached!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163992
Jul 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

It's over. Get over it. Unlike Barack H. Obama, George Zimmerman has been found not guilty by a jury of his peers!

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN VERDICT!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163993
Jul 15, 2013
 
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Here is a classic case of Libtardian rage. These three BLACK guys do not like this white guy's opinion, so they beat the shit out of him!!!
<quoted text>
Libtards are incapable of carrying on an intellectually honest discussion without assaulting the person they disagree with.<quoted text>
Do you think beating the crap out of someone is engaging in an "intellectually-honest discussion?"
And I am sick and tired of you claiming that following someone is in anyway unlawful. Conversing with you is like eating a table for breakfast!
I never wrote about the legality of following someone. You confuse me with someone else. Oh, and what does your above reply have to do with your constant use of f..king this and f...king that?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163994
Jul 15, 2013
 
Jacques,
There is nothing illegal about following someone.
According to the law, there is absolutely no expectation of privacy when out in public.
loose

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163995
Jul 15, 2013
 
Jacques,
Look at the paparazzi, for example. They stake out and follow celebrities all the time.
It doesn't mean they are stellar citizens or make it right, but they can do it without fearing repercussions from the law.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163996
Jul 15, 2013
 
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Look at the paparazzi, for example. They stake out and follow celebrities all the time.
It doesn't mean they are stellar citizens or make it right, but they can do it without fearing repercussions from the law.
I never opined on the legality of illegality of following. So it's moot to me. I said it could be scary, yes.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163997
Jul 15, 2013
 
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>I never opined on the legality of illegality of following. So it's moot to me. I said it could be scary, yes.
Damn it Jacques. How many times must you be told that it is not illegal to follow someone?!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163998
Jul 15, 2013
 
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Trayvon missed 53 school days. Smoked some marijuana. Expelled from school. Posted pictures of guns and marijuana on facebook (I thought it was ok to have a child come to school with a machine gun on his t-shirt...make up your mind, Rogue). So, Trayvon the bad boy did all this. I guess he did deserve to be killed after all. That'll teach him, bet he'll be a good boy from now on . Oops, he can't, he's dead. Clean-living gun-toting and intellectual icon Zimmerman cleaned his clock.
And he also assaulted George Zimmerman just because he was a "creepy azz cracker"!!! Can you say "racial hate crime"? No you can't because in your sick mind only white people are racial bigots!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163999
Jul 15, 2013
 
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not think any American benefitted from the Clinton balanced budgets.
==========
MYTHS AND MISINFORMATION ABOUT SOCIAL SECURITY Part 1.
http://www.ssa.gov/history/InternetMyths.html
MYTHS AND MISINFORMATION ABOUT SOCIAL SECURITY Part 2.
http://www.ssa.gov/history/InternetMyths2.htm...
First of all it was not Clinton's balanced budgets, it was Newt Gingrich's.
Bill Clinton shut down the federal government in 1995 because he did not want to sing the first balanced budget that was sent for his signature.
Next, Bill signed four of Newt's balanced budgets into law, he signed seven of the points of the Contract with America into law and he signed the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997 into law. All of them were Conservative initiatives.
And yes, as a result the economy boomed and people got work. Do you have any problem with apoplexy working? Obama seems to as seven million fewer Americans are now unemployed compared to when Bush left the White House.
How does it feel to be an Idiotard.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164000
Jul 15, 2013
 
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to GWB's Alabama records? You constantly shy away from that one. And why was he allowed to opt out of the service before finishing his term? His studies at Yale had nothing to do with an armed forces career, right?
Why was John F. Kerry released from his Navy Reserve commitment? He only served four and a half of his six year commitment, so why was he released early? Was it because he was COURT-MARTIALED and given a DISHONORABLE DISCHARGE???

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164001
Jul 15, 2013
 
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Scary. You actually wrote this?: "Do you remember this? My plane is about twice the size of a Cessna 150 but it will not do much more damage to the White House than he did.
He died and his plane only did superficial damage to the White House. I have no death wish and Obama is not worth killing myself or anyone else over.
By the way, where would I get a space shuttle much less launch it and then crash it into any building?
Being a Vietnam War vet with P.T.S.D. only means I have an elevated anxiety problem and I am not suicidal nor homicidal. And I may have contempt for Obama as he has contempt for people like me but he us not worth my life. But I would not risk my life to protect his. And I would not jump for joy if something bad happens to him.
I would rather he leave the White House through the back door and keep going until he gets back to his home country."
I think the above is much to worry about and I really really believe that Topix should report it to the FBI and secret service. That message is a crazy demented rant, from a person who has simply "lost it". I know you won't seek help, Rogue, as you think you are sane. I just hope someone around you does on your and everyone else's behalf.
I am a pragmatic person. During WWII the Japanese lost 3,500 planes and pilots to kill about 4,000 Americans and sink a few ships. In the end, what did it accomplish? NOTHING.
The guy who flew his Cessna 150 into the White House, what did he accomplish? Besides killing himself, nothing.
Now, I specifically used the example of the Space Shuttle as where would I get one? Walmart?!? Even if I could get one, how would I launch it and then fly it into any building? And in the end, what would it accomplish.
I do not wish Obama evil. Just that he leave sooner rather than later.
Now, if you think I am a threat to the president, why don't YOU report me?!?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164002
Jul 15, 2013
 
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>It was worth it to Al Sharpton,like Obama he doesn't care about how many poor children $60 million could feed. That $60 million is enough to pay for two vacation days for Obama.
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Vacationing Bush Poised to Set a Record
With Long Sojourn at Ranch, President on His Way to Surpassing Reagan's Total
WACO, Tex., Aug. 2, 2005 -- President Bush is getting the kind of break most Americans can only dream of -- nearly five weeks away from the office, loaded with vacation time. http://tinyurl.com/9cjj7
The president departed Tuesday for his longest stretch yet away from the White House, arriving at his Crawford ranch in the evening for a stretch of clearing brush, visiting with family and friends, and tending to some outside-the-Beltway politics. By historical standards, it is the longest presidential retreat in at least 36 years.
The August getaway is Bush's 49th trip to his cherished ranch since taking office and the 319th day that Bush has spent, entirely or partially, in Crawford -- nearly 20 percent of his presidency to date, according to Mark Knoller, a CBS Radio reporter known for keeping better records of the president's travel than the White House itself. Weekends and holidays at Camp David or at his parents' compound in Kennebunkport, Maine, bump up the proportion of Bush's time away from Washington even further.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
Comparing Apples to Oranges again. How much money did Bush's "vacations" cost?
Do you want to tell us how much money Clinton spend when he took 1,200 people to China for TEN days?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164003
Jul 15, 2013
 
truman wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Poppo,if you find back and forth with Rogue and LRS tedious after awhile you really should check out the Paris Texas Topix Forum...it is the NERVE CENTER of self righteous Teabagger lunacy.
I havent found its equal on Topix.
Brain damaged Rightist rednecks and Obama Paranoid Hysterics in their natural habitat.
Truffles, go put your ear spuds back in.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164004
Jul 15, 2013
 
When Michelle Obama took her family, less Barack, to Spain for a vacation she swung by and visited the Spanish royal family for less than an hour so the WHOLE TRIP became an official trip!!!
I know a guy who flies from Jacksonville to LA about every three months and he takes his wife too. They fly out on a Friday to LAS VEAGAS and stay there until Monday morning. They then fly into LA, do 3-4 hours of business and then fly home. The entire trip to include the stop in Las Vegas is a TAX WRITE-OFF.
Ya know, when I was in the Army, if I did that, I would have to pay my wife's way and the extra days and nights and no tax write-offs either.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164005
Jul 15, 2013
 
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Trayvon missed 53 school days. Smoked some marijuana. Expelled from school. Posted pictures of guns and marijuana on facebook (I thought it was ok to have a child come to school with a machine gun on his t-shirt...make up your mind, Rogue). So, Trayvon the bad boy did all this. I guess he did deserve to be killed after all. That'll teach him, bet he'll be a good boy from now on . Oops, he can't, he's dead. Clean-living gun-toting and intellectual icon Zimmerman cleaned his clock.
Still crying like a butt-sore loser, huh? Figures.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164006
Jul 15, 2013
 
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Are those "other sources" voices in your head or can you cite sources?
Angela Corey didn't manufacture the witnesses or the evidence in the police reports.
A cigar store Indian could prosecute Dunn.
He's toast.
Rouge is a laughingstock.
What are your other sources Rouge? A Power Point presentation by the local Klavern presented to the Citizen's Grand Jury?
UR a riot.
<quoted text>
toesap is a failure.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164007
Jul 15, 2013
 
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>I never opined on the legality of illegality of following. So it's moot to me. I said it could be scary, yes.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn it Jacques. How many times must you be told that it is not illegal to follow someone?!
But he thinks that gave Trayvon the right to assault GZ!!!
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164008
Jul 15, 2013
 
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Vacationing Bush Poised to Set a Record
With Long Sojourn at Ranch, President on His Way to Surpassing Reagan's Total
WACO, Tex., Aug. 2, 2005 -- President Bush is getting the kind of break most Americans can only dream of -- nearly five weeks away from the office, loaded with vacation time. http://tinyurl.com/9cjj7
The president departed Tuesday for his longest stretch yet away from the White House, arriving at his Crawford ranch in the evening for a stretch of clearing brush, visiting with family and friends, and tending to some outside-the-Beltway politics. By historical standards, it is the longest presidential retreat in at least 36 years.
The August getaway is Bush's 49th trip to his cherished ranch since taking office and the 319th day that Bush has spent, entirely or partially, in Crawford -- nearly 20 percent of his presidency to date, according to Mark Knoller, a CBS Radio reporter known for keeping better records of the president's travel than the White House itself. Weekends and holidays at Camp David or at his parents' compound in Kennebunkport, Maine, bump up the proportion of Bush's time away from Washington even further.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
Total cost of Bush vacations is miniscule compared to Obama's. It didn't cost taxpayers $20 million dollars a day for Bush to visit family members in Maine. If Obama went on a retreat to Camp David or went to stay at his home in Chicago and didn't waste additional tax dollars dragging his friends around the world,it wouldn't even make the 6 o'clock news.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the California Forum right now

Search the California Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min Socialism is for Sissies 45,851
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr anonymous 52,757
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 9 hr toushia 200,347
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 22 hr snodder 2,252
Editorial: On Mexico trip, Gov Brown should rec... Mon Eduardo 3
CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sun Twilight sun 7,848
California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sun Facts facts 15,927
•••
•••