BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#162625 Jul 5, 2013
I was at Hanchey AAF running up a TH-55 when I saw another TH-55, on the down wind leg, turn towards the heliport while losing altitude. He then turned sharply and dropped below the tree line. I told my student to shut the aircraft down as I go out and ran down the hill.
There was a civilian IP with me as we jumped the barbed-wire fence and headed into the woods. After about 200 yards we came across this fire break and there was the TH-55 with it's tail broken off but otherwise it was upright and not on fire. The student pilot was sitting on a tree stump and had just finished his sixth cigarette!!!
That was a joke as I had no idea how many cigs he had smoked but he was huffing and puffing away. But any landing you can walk away from is a good landing.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#162626 Jul 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I am sure you can prove that, Tootzie?
If I may, herewith a Wikipedia excerpot, in case my link does not work :

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Birch_Society&... ;

Eisenhower issue[edit]

Welch wrote in a widely circulated statement, The Politician, "Could Eisenhower really be simply a smart politician, entirely without principles and hungry for glory, who is only the tool of the Communists? The answer is yes." He went on. "With regard to ... Eisenhower, it is difficult to avoid raising the question of deliberate treason."[53]
The controversial paragraph was removed before final publication of The Politician.[54]
The sensationalism of Welch's charges against Eisenhower prompted several conservatives and Republicans, most prominently Goldwater and the intellectuals of William F. Buckley's circle, to renounce outright or quietly shun the group. Buckley, an early friend and admirer of Welch, regarded his accusations against Eisenhower as "paranoid and idiotic libels" and attempted unsuccessfully to purge Welch from the Birch Society.[55] From then on Buckley, who was editor of National Review, became the leading intellectual spokesman and organizer of the anti-Bircher conservatives.[56] In fact, Buckley's biographer John B. Judis wrote that "Buckley was beginning to worry that with the John Birch Society growing so rapidly, the right-wing upsurge in the country would take an ugly, even Fascist turn rather than leading toward the kind of conservatism National Review had promoted."[56]

END

Tootzie? Pejorative and very very 1950s époque dépassée.

Location hidden

#162627 Jul 5, 2013
Oh, when Jimmy Carter left, EVERY got better!
It was very appropriate that they name a submarine after Jimmy Carter as you seldom see submarines where as aircraft carriers are very visible.
Like the USS Ronald Reagan!!!

Location hidden

#162628 Jul 5, 2013
Oh, who was the USS John C. Stennis named after? No, this is not a trick question as it was named after John C. Stennis, but who was he and why did they name a carrier after a DEMOCRAT Senator?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_John_C._Sten... (CVN-74)

Location hidden

#162629 Jul 5, 2013
USS John C. Stennis (CVN-74) & HMS Illustrious
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:USS_John_C.... (CVN-74)_%26_HMS_Illustrious_( R_06).jpg

Ottawa

#162630 Jul 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, another Jimmy Carter story. The TH-55 helicopter had the same basic Lycoming IO-360 engine that many civilian airplanes had but whereas the airplane engine had a TBO (Time Between Overhaul) of 2,000 hours the TH-55s TBO was only 1,200 hours.
No civilians have no choice but the comply with the FAA regs and had to overhaul their engine once they hit TBO but the military does not have to. Soooo, under Jimmy Carter, they chose to ignore the TBO and extend them to 1,800 hours. And about six months later they started to fail.
Like in BOOM fail. When a crankshaft fails, the pistons come out all over the place! We had a solo student have one blow out on the north side of Enterprise and he put it down on the 2-lane by-pass highway with power lines and trees all over the place. I was an instructor pilot and I could not have done any better!
"helicopter crankshaft fails," Damn Jimmy Carter

The military had the crappiest engines in the history of mechanical apparatuses. Damn Jimmy Carter

Ottawa

#162631 Jul 5, 2013
crappiest engines : Lycoming

Ottawa

#162632 Jul 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
It was very appropriate that they name a submarine after Jimmy Carter as you seldom see submarines where as aircraft carriers are very visible.
What about the Abraham Lincoln (Abe must have spinned in his grave) carrier with the "Mission accomplished" sign?

Ottawa

#162633 Jul 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I'm sure that submarine crews will thank you for demeaning their courageous undersea service.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#162634 Jul 5, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
English, jackass.
==========

Your trouble-making time is no more or less than your combined sucking time.
Do you know what that is?
When you suck a lot, then you have to TAKE A LOT OF time to do so.
NO MORE THAN THE COMBINED TIME means you make lots of troubles even in a short time, which can be less than the combined time.

NO less than the combined time is your time of making troubles , which can be more than the combined one (time)--That says it EQUALS TO A LOT OF TIME SPENDING for you to make troubles, AND MIGHT EXCEED ALL YOUR COMBINED SUCKING TIME.

All says---You do make lots of troubles within a short time and make the spending of lots of time doing trouble-making.

Location hidden

#162636 Jul 5, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
When Eisenhower was president, the far right wing conservatives said that he was a communist and a "traitor."
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
If I may, herewith a Wikipedia excerpot, in case my link does not work :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Birch_Society&... ;
Eisenhower issue[edit]
Welch wrote in a widely circulated statement, The Politician, "Could Eisenhower really be simply a smart politician, entirely without principles and hungry for glory, who is only the tool of the Communists? The answer is yes." He went on. "With regard to ... Eisenhower, it is difficult to avoid raising the question of deliberate treason."[53]
The controversial paragraph was removed before final publication of The Politician.[54]
The sensationalism of Welch's charges against Eisenhower prompted several conservatives and Republicans, most prominently Goldwater and the intellectuals of William F. Buckley's circle, to renounce outright or quietly shun the group. Buckley, an early friend and admirer of Welch, regarded his accusations against Eisenhower as "paranoid and idiotic libels" and attempted unsuccessfully to purge Welch from the Birch Society.[55] From then on Buckley, who was editor of National Review, became the leading intellectual spokesman and organizer of the anti-Bircher conservatives.[56] In fact, Buckley's biographer John B. Judis wrote that "Buckley was beginning to worry that with the John Birch Society growing so rapidly, the right-wing upsurge in the country would take an ugly, even Fascist turn rather than leading toward the kind of conservatism National Review had promoted."[56]
END
Tootzie? Pejorative and very very 1950s époque dépassée.
Can you F-ing read? I mean, CAN YOU F-ING READ? What does "the far right wing conservatives said"?
It was written by Robert W. Welch, Jr. who was the president of the John Birches and is an INDIVIDUAL and if he is a Conservative, Obama is a Stalinist-Communist!!!
Also, you can always find a few loonies on both sides of the political equations. Yes, IHMO Eisenhower was left of center but "Tootzie" wants to imply that everyone that is a birther, is a far right extremest when that is not the case!

Ottawa

#162637 Jul 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
When Eisenhower was president, the far right wing conservatives said that he was a communist and a "traitor."
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you F-ing read? I mean, CAN YOU F-ING READ? What does "the far right wing conservatives said"?
It was written by Robert W. Welch, Jr. who was the president of the John Birches and is an INDIVIDUAL and if he is a Conservative, Obama is a Stalinist-Communist!!!
Also, you can always find a few loonies on both sides of the political equations. Yes, IHMO Eisenhower was left of center but "Tootzie" wants to imply that everyone that is a birther, is a far right extremest when that is not the case!
Welch was the founder of the Nazi/fascist unpatriotic traitor-like John Birch society. Don't forget that.

Location hidden

#162638 Jul 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that submarine crews will thank you for demeaning their courageous undersea service.
Again Jacqueau, where did YOU READ that I demeaned any of our service men or women??? But the way, this is a cousin from my mother's side of the family who was lost on the USS Tang and did not make it home from WWII. Also note he was awarded the Sliver Star!
Now, if you want me to stop calling you Jacqueau, learn to f-ing read!!!
http://www.oneternalpatrol.com/ericksen-l-h.h...

Ottawa

#162639 Jul 5, 2013
P.S. : And was not speaking as an individual, but as president-founder of that looney-tooney but dangerous far-right grouping, the John Birch society.

Location hidden

#162640 Jul 5, 2013
85% of all certified light airplane use Lycomings! The Lycoming T-53 and T-55 engines where developed in the 1950s and they are still flying. Sure Honeywell bought out their turbine engine line but the Chinooks Canada is buying come with (Lycoming) Honeywell T-55s.
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#162641 Jul 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know he is leaving Fox News, don't you? Megyn Kelley is taking his time slot.
I don't think O'Lielly is leaving FOX NEWS Republican Propaganda Channel.

Ottawa

#162642 Jul 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again Jacqueau, where did YOU READ that I demeaned any of our service men or women??? But the way, this is a cousin from my mother's side of the family who was lost on the USS Tang and did not make it home from WWII. Also note he was awarded the Sliver Star!
Now, if you want me to stop calling you Jacqueau, learn to f-ing read!!!
http://www.oneternalpatrol.com/ericksen-l-h.h...
Number 1, if correctly spelled, it's Jacquot;

Number 2, did I ever object? Why the threat?

Number 3, What's with the last two posts and the f-ing vocabulary? Frustrated at being wrong at every turn and being shown proof that you ask for without ever supplying any? Still waiting for 2 requests from proof asked yesterday. And YOU ask for proof?

Number 4, You did demean submarine crews by saying carrier crews were better, example : carrier Ronald Reagan which is visible and sub Jimmy Carter which is invisible. Grateful to your cousin and all on board the Tang for their ultimate sacrifice.
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#162644 Jul 5, 2013
JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
That is not bad that you question the presidents, PMs.
It might be true that they can do more destruction (than the average people) in their policies and many issues, but give no jobs to many people.
You are the tax-payers who should do the say in issues and policies as the majority, as they are just a few men thinking they can be kings, receiving tax money as their salaries and retirements, even doing the very wrongs.
That does not make sense.
THE ELITES ARE AGAINST LIVING WAGES:
----------

Once a politician leaves office and does not take a lobbying job on K-Street, only then are they allowed to tell the truth.

==========

They're All Against Jobs
by Senator Fritz Hollings / December 20, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/ydr27ze

Who is against jobs in the United States? The big banks, Wall Street, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Business Roundtable, the United States Chamber of Commerce, the National Retail Federation, Corporate America, the President of the United States, Congress of the United States. Everyone is crying for jobs, but no one seems to understand why there aren't any. And the reason for those opposing jobs is money.
Beginning in 1973, big banks made most of their profit outside of the United States. Industries off-shoring, investing, banks financing the investments, transfer fees, fees and interest on the loans made for bigger profits. Long since, the big banks under the leadership of David Rockefeller have led the way to off-shore and make a bigger profit. Goldman Sachs, AIG, Citicorp and Wall Street, conspiring for a bailout and now using it for bonuses, make more money from the off-shored operations.
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2009/12/20-6

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#162645 Jul 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
He waived his right to a pretrial hearing. It does not mean he can not evoke SYG during the trial. In any event, he is claiming "self-defence".
Sorry, it means he is barred from SYG defense.

Waive: a : to relinquish voluntarily (as a legal right) <waive a jury trial>

Once pretrial SYG hearing is waived the right cannot be recaptured during trial. SYG immunity is determined in a pre-trial hearing before a judge, not by a jury. Similarly, if a defendant decides to have his case heard before a judge rather than jury, after he is convicted he cannot say, "Oops, I want a jury."
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#162646 Jul 5, 2013
=====

You the back-alley psychotic BOT, as one of the suppressed, oppressed, and under-educated hooligan, would have to know there is no place for you the filthy CANNIE everywhere.

You will live in DEEP DEPRESSION wherever you go.
AS you the damn ass sucker Cannie WILL NEVER BE CAPABLE OF GETTING OUT OF IT, YOU FEEL DEPRIVED ALL THE TIME, UNTIL YOU swirl BACK TO your CANNIE MOTHERHOOD, TO KEEP ON SUCKING YOUR MOTHER.

THERE WILL BE NO home and acceptance of you anywhere, YOU the DIRTY CANNIE BOT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min grave digger 47,493
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 2 hr KiMerde 56,633
The History And Lifestyle Of Delta Stripers 4 hr -Lea- 1
California Governor Jerry Brown CARROLL*TRUST L... 15 hr Stuart Furness 1
Robin Williams Suspected of Taking Life Because... Tue hunterjuly 11
Who are you voting for in the California Govern... Tue james marple 3
Who's got your vote in the California State Tre... Mon Donny B 1

California People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE