BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,356)

Showing posts 127,101 - 127,120 of173,786
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
What procedure is that? LOL! Because the Noryke twins BC born one day apart form Mien Obummer in the same alleged hospital clearly shows an OFFICIAL Hawaiian state seal and appropriate and accompanying signature at the bottom of the document. So why is it missing off the bottom of his alleged document? And why did the Hawaii DOH not date stamp it with the date Mien Obummers regime had a copy/ scan made to present to America? If they did not date stamp it with the date the scan was made then where did it come from? Why omit the official state seal if it was an ORIGINAL BC of Mien Obummer? Quite right don't understand Libtard Obummer procedure! It's pretty funny stuff that constantly seems to change! LOL! Having a lot of fun tonight!
RU on LSD? The raised seal on the actual hard copy certified document was seen by reporters at the White House, Savannah Guthrie even felt the seal with her own hand. The certified LFBC is dated for the day it was copied by DOH and stamped, April 25, 2011, with the signature of Alvin T. Onaka, stamped at the bottom, and statement of certification. There is nothing missing, except Cmor's brain cells.
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry loser, nothing is missing or cut off. You simply don't understand straightforward procedures that a 10-year old can.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Oh no. More bad news for Rogue and fellow birthers. Damn DJIA is up again in spite of looming Feb 28 budget cuts. Is there no way to stop this evil president?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Braindeadlintards wrote:
Here are some major problems with the phony birth certificate:
1. The patterned background is too seamless for a document kept in a bound volume [for decades] And the paper stock didn’t exist in 1961.
2. The “Date Accepted” is four days later than “Date of Birth.”
3. Smudges in box next to name of attendant.
4. The official Birth Certificate is still sealed. No one can examine it. All anyone has access to is the computer generated certificate.
5. Two mysterious Xs above “twin” and “triplet.”
6. Unexplained “8991” on document’s right side.
7. The “1” to right of document is obviously photo shopped.
8. Birth certificate of Elizabeth Nordyke who was born at the same hospital a day later has a lower number among other anomalies (Click to enlarge).
9. There is no official seal….case closed… A real birth certificate would have that.
10. Still says “Certificate of Live Birth.”
11. Instead of “African” under father’s race,“Colored” or “Negro” would have been used in 1961. I was born in 1960 in Colorado and the “race of father” on my birth certificate says “Negro”.
12. The type for “Caucasian” is too perfect, not possible for a typewriter from 1961, obviously another computer number.
13. No footprint.
14. No birth weight.
15. Under hour of birth, the “M” in “P.M.” is a different font. Also, computer fonts and typewriter fonts are different from 1961 and 2010
16. Address for Obama’s childhood home is the middle of a highway.
17. Hawaii’s Governor until recently claimed there was no birth certificate.
18. Obviously photo shopped. Layers!
19. We all know his real (Legal) name is Barry Saetoro [Soetoro] and he changed his name to his fathers name later… Barack Obama II in the 70’s. I suspect he changed it to his Muslim name to reflect his religion…..Just like Cassius Clay changed his name to Muhammad Ali.
EXPERTS AGREE OBAMA HAS PRODUCED A FORGED BIRTH CERTIFICATE FROM THE NORDYKE TWINS CERTIFICATES.
1. Quote your sources otherwise it's cut and paste and plagiarism;
2. Name the experts mentiioned in your LAST CAPITALIZED SENTENCE.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you .....? By the way, I do not believe that about the NWO, Illuminati, The Freemasons or The Bilderberg Group. But I do believe that his mother wanted him to be born in the U.S., so she had her friends take care of it for her.
And I do believe that he has used multiple ID's and SS#'s and that his Selective Service registration, his CoLB and BC are forged documents and do not contain all the information that is in his Hawaiian documents. This is probably what his real BC looks like.
http://alohareporter.com/wp-content/uploads/2...
Yet Rouge cannot state any reason why he believes the man in the White House was using the alleged multiple IDs and SSNs. He just believes it because he wants to.

"But I do believe that his mother wanted him to be born in the U.S."
The statement presupposes he was born in a foreign country with no reason to believe it, except that Rouge wishes it so.

Rouge also ignores the fact that if the birth occurred in Kenya, the child would have been eligible for pro forma naturalization: There was no reason for a cloak and dagger conspiracy, except if she knew he was destined to be President, as prophesied by the three wise men at the grass hut. Again, no reason to believe in the incredible, except that Rouge desperately wants it to be true.

Rouge apparently believes, that she boarded a plane from Kenya in August 1961, with a child supposedly born, according to the records, in Hawaii on August 4. Don't you think immigration officials would have been suspicious of a Hawaiian birth that allegedly happened while the mother was in Kenya? Now that's magical! How special.

Really, she went to Kenya alone, and returned with a newborn child claiming he was born in Hawaii and nobody at customs & immigration noticed? The child would have had to have been added to her passport. Now how did she explain the miraculous appearance of the child in Kenya, allegedly born in Hawaii while his mother was in Kenya, to the people at the US Consulate?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>
And wilfully stupid. Why did DOH process the request the same as all others?
<quoted text>
Was it processed the same as all others? I suppose you witnessed this, right? WHAT-A-DIP! puppet master LMAO!
Forum

Lovington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Oh no. More bad news for Rogue and fellow birthers. Damn DJIA is up again in spite of looming Feb 28 budget cuts. Is there no way to stop this evil president?
Why do you refer yourself as a birther?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry loser, nothing is missing or cut off. You simply don't understand straightforward procedures that a 10-year old can.
Why wasn't a copy sent, slopuke?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet Rouge cannot state any reason why he believes the man in the White House was using the alleged multiple IDs and SSNs. He just believes it because he wants to.
"But I do believe that his mother wanted him to be born in the U.S."
The statement presupposes he was born in a foreign country with no reason to believe it, except that Rouge wishes it so.
Rouge also ignores the fact that if the birth occurred in Kenya, the child would have been eligible for pro forma naturalization: There was no reason for a cloak and dagger conspiracy, except if she knew he was destined to be President, as prophesied by the three wise men at the grass hut. Again, no reason to believe in the incredible, except that Rouge desperately wants it to be true.
Rouge apparently believes, that she boarded a plane from Kenya in August 1961, with a child supposedly born, according to the records, in Hawaii on August 4. Don't you think immigration officials would have been suspicious of a Hawaiian birth that allegedly happened while the mother was in Kenya? Now that's magical! How special.
Really, she went to Kenya alone, and returned with a newborn child claiming he was born in Hawaii and nobody at customs & immigration noticed? The child would have had to have been added to her passport. Now how did she explain the miraculous appearance of the child in Kenya, allegedly born in Hawaii while his mother was in Kenya, to the people at the US Consulate?
You see, wojar, you don't get it. Ever heard of prophecies? It's why, as you said, that the maggi were kneeling outside the hut when the Messiah, Obama, was born. His coming was heralded by all Kenyan sorcerers, witch doctors and swamees and told by numerous griots, that this child of Africa would one day become president of the great U.§.A. And it was some sort of virgin via some kind of "Rush" proxy birth as his mother happened to be in Hawaii at the time of birth. But, hey, miracles are miracles and cannot be explained by mere mortals, except by Rogue who is the original gushing but unprogrammed geizer of the most birfoon and fantasmagorical fabrications known to man. He and his unfunny birther colleagues cry victory still after 197-0, 9-0, 485-0, 195 countries -0 etc., Hundreds of lawmakers, judges, republican brass, state governors and legislatures are ALL deemed to be cowards and traitors, and not unlike Sodom and Gomorrah, not one just or honest one among them, not even a Republican. And as you've often said, the more Rogue repeats his absurd theories, the more they go around, loop back to him and lo and behold, elated, he republishes them, forgetting they originated with him in the first place.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
3rd? Congratulations Romper - you finally made it out of Ms Clark's 2nd grade class!
What's the matter, Can't Learn Shyt? Still angry because I shutdown Sonic again? LMAO! idiotsquid
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you refer yourself as a birther?
I do? Why? Where? When? How?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever have anything of substance to say Mr. Liars or do you simply suffer with a third grader’s aptitude?
HaHaHa! Slaveboi, all you do is repeat Obumbler propaganda! All of which is BS! LMAO!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

“Here is some food for thought…We should place the elderly in prisons. They will get a shower a day, video surveillance in case of problems, three meals a day, access to a library, computer, TV, gym, doctor on-site, free medication if needed.”
“Put criminals in nursing homes. They have cold meals, lights off at 7pm, two showers a week, live in a smaller room and pay rent at $4,000 a month!!! It’s pretty sad that we treat prisoners better than the elderly.”

Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/02/why-do-we...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Fess up, American er hmm Pravda Lady. Your propensity for cut-and= paste and occasional writing style (when you rarely do write)make you a dead ringer.
puppet and liar
Forum

Lovington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Quote your sources otherwise it's cut and paste and plagiarism;
2. Name the experts mentioned in your LAST CAPITALIZED SENTENCE.
Children with a behavior problem need to heal.
Trauma and abuse becomes illness.
Bullys, hyper children that cannot control their behavior.
Quiet, shy and withdrawn children.

Learn to Read

Brownsburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>What's the matter, Can't Learn Shyt? Still angry because I shutdown Sonic again? LMAO! idiotsquid
Romper may have made it to 3rd Grade but he's still a pathetic fool stuck on stupid
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

The biggest fraud on Topix is slopuke! No question about it. WHAT-A-LOSER!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques, I have explained this several times but because you are a slow learner, I will explain it again.
Do you remember QEI? As soon as it kicked in, the stock market went UP! And when it ended, the stock market went DOWN!
So we had QEII and again the stock market went up and as soon as it ended, the stock market took a tumble. Now we are in QEIII and just a few months before the election and the stock market went up and was one of the reasons Obama won reelection. And soon QEIII will end and then what do you think will happen to the stock market?
My broker told me last September to get out of the stock market, and I did. He also told me to reduce my precious metals, and I did. He told me to get some more real estate, so I bought two houses and my daughter will manage them being rented out.
One I put $2,000 in repairs and it is rented. I have put $5,000 in repairs to the other and I expect to have it rented out soon.
Why don't you talk to your broker/financial manager and ask him what you should do!
Now, I am goin to have to explain this to you FOUR times?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper may have made it to 3rd Grade but he's still a pathetic fool stuck on stupid
Then I guess you're still waiting to be accepted into kindergarten! How many years have they turned you down now? LMAO! DOLT
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques, I have explained this several times but because you are a slow learner, I will explain it again.
Do you remember QEI? As soon as it kicked in, the stock market went UP! And when it ended, the stock market went DOWN!
So we had QEII and again the stock market went up and as soon as it ended, the stock market took a tumble. Now we are in QEIII and just a few months before the election and the stock market went up and was one of the reasons Obama won reelection. And soon QEIII will end and then what do you think will happen to the stock market?
My broker told me last September to get out of the stock market, and I did. He also told me to reduce my precious metals, and I did. He told me to get some more real estate, so I bought two houses and my daughter will manage them being rented out.
One I put $2,000 in repairs and it is rented. I have put $5,000 in repairs to the other and I expect to have it rented out soon.
Why don't you talk to your broker/financial manager and ask him what you should do!
Now, I am goin to have to explain this to you FOUR times?
You are so full of it. In the fall, prior to the election, when the stock market did rise, you said it was because the market was expecting a Romney win. I'm not going to look for those words of yours, but do recognize you did write it, and do recgonize, in the last 18 months or so that I've seen you posting, a drop in the DJIA is Obama's fault and a rise in the same DJIA is anything but Obama's doing, whereas anyone with a modicum of common sense knows that except in the long term, Obama or any other president has ZILCH to do with the daily DJIA.

As to your broker, he has proven, once more, that he is full of it, like you. DJIA was supposed to tank in Sept, it didn't. It was supposed to tank in January, it didn't. Had you made sensible investments during those months, your portfolio would've grown or at the very worse, stayed put.
Forum

Lovington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I guess you're still waiting to be accepted into kindergarten! How many years have they turned you down now? LMAO! DOLT
Kinder is German.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 127,101 - 127,120 of173,786
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent California Discussions

Search the California Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 50,854
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 6 hr Bruno 200,242
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr No Warming 45,601
Would LOVE to move out of CA! 7 hr paddyomalley 3
CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 8 hr PMS will get yeah 7,821
California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 12 hr all doned in 4,864
Luxury stable-and-spa experience awaits 20 hr MNR 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••