BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,146)

Showing posts 122,901 - 122,920 of167,434
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Kentucky Loser wrote:
I see the usurper understands that a civil war is eminent.
It is just a matter of time.
When it happens, Every person who aided and abetted the usurper in his fraudulent pResidency should be prosecuted and if found guilty then executed for treason, including all judges, and congressmen who knew and refused to act to expose the usurper for the fraud that he is.
I see you're off your meds, Kentucky Klown Kar.

Violent fantasies are only fantasies, Kentucky Klown. And only a few nuts like yourself are having them.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
90% of the Earth's population occupies 3% of the land. Land makes up 29% of the surface. Based on this information, less than 2%(more like 1%) of the Earth's surface is inhabited by humans. Plug those numbers into the man-made global warming theory! The atmosphere compared to the Earth's surface is many, many times larger. Global warming is pure BS!
A comma following "atmosphere", please. Merci.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

How long until Kentucky Klown Kar gets a visit from the Secret Service? That is, unless he hasn't already been paid a visit.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, did you know that assumptions and conclusory statements that you make up are meaningless?
No?
Let me be the first to tell you that your above imbecilic screed is meaningless. Thanks and have a great evening :-)
Bladder Leak, you need to get back in the spoon drawer.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
What a petty little child. I capitalized my replies :
<quoted text>
* Capitalized for emphasis for dumb readers.
Last time I'll respond to your chidlish non-corrections.
Sorry dip, every one of my corrections stand. It was your little game, remember? Probably not as bad as your memory is. I keep telling you, eat more ants! They're good for the memory.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Rogue Moron. You are a racist for all the racist crap you've written on the internet.
Trying to cover up the racism of other conservatives to try to gain a little moral cred just makes you an idiot.
ID 10T Error here folks, move along please.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Only because the masses are blinded by the "O's" propaganda machine, like you! Hurry, get in line, keep quiet, do only as your told and above all else, hate all Republicans. LMAO stool
OMG, do I have to keep correcting you? This is the last one. You go ahead and pursue your childish games. Here they are :

1. like you! Sorry, the exclamation mark is unnecessary. To emphasize "you", you should have capitalized it instead of using and exclamation mark;

2. "Do only as your told?". Ha ha. How about that "your?" Er, you're? What a loser.

3. You need a comma after LMAO.

Did I miss any? Probably. But it is the last one, and I feel ashamed for having played your puerile game.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Braindead" is a movie title, "can you hear us coming" loser. Otherwise, it's "brain dead", Cletus.
Ok Cleotus, you're braindead. Better?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Louisiana Loser, you've already made quite clear that you're an internet tough guy.
Only little cowards write threats on the internet, and you've done so on multiple occasions.
It's the lowest form of weakness.
So says the big wussy.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I suppose you have a reliable source on that information?
Oh, and Obama is Half-African-American. Remember his mother was of European ancestry. Why do you Libtards always seem to forget that?
YOU dare mention sources? Where are the ones I've asked you? What about that source confirming what you wrote, namely that 90% of crimes committed with firearms originate with criminals? I debunked it, but no retraction so far. Waiting.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
How long until Kentucky Klown Kar gets a visit from the Secret Service? That is, unless he hasn't already been paid a visit.
How long before you short bus shows up?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, do I have to keep correcting you? This is the last one. You go ahead and pursue your childish games. Here they are :
1. like you! Sorry, the exclamation mark is unnecessary. To emphasize "you", you should have capitalized it instead of using and exclamation mark;
2. "Do only as your told?". Ha ha. How about that "your?" Er, you're? What a loser.
3. You need a comma after LMAO.
Did I miss any? Probably. But it is the last one, and I feel ashamed for having played your puerile game.
My game? Can you not be honest about anything? LMAO I'll give you the correction for "you're". That's it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU dare mention sources? Where are the ones I've asked you? What about that source confirming what you wrote, namely that 90% of crimes committed with firearms originate with criminals? I debunked it, but no retraction so far. Waiting.
Only the "Y" in you should be capitalized.
Second sentence is incomplete. "Where are the ones I've asked you?
Shall we continue? LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
I see the usurper understands that a civil war is eminent.
It is just a matter of time.
When it happens, Every person who aided and abetted the usurper in his fraudulent pResidency should be prosecuted and if found guilty then executed for treason, including all judges, and congressmen who knew and refused to act to expose the usurper for the fraud that he is.
And including the 61 million who voted for him?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Cleotus, you're braindead. Better?
Who's Cleotus? Ha ha. I know, I know, I said I'd stop, but geez, confronted with sheer stupidity, how can I resist? Can't even spell own your middle name. Cna you hear us coming? Ha ha.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the big wussy.
Hahaha! I say jump and the Louisiana Losers says "How high, sir!"
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
How long before you short bus shows up?
"You" short bus? Ha ha. YOU correct it.

More and more errors in the last few posts. Are we getting rattled?

I know, I know, I don't keep my promises, as I said I'd stop. So I should be in politics. Right-wing politics.

Okay, okay, I'll stop. NOT.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

I see that the SHEEPLE are still addicted to that Obama ASS-CRACK!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
My game? Can you not be honest about anything? LMAO I'll give you the correction for "you're". That's it.
Ha ha, of course that's it. Like the others are okay, ha ha. Poor sap, the moment you forget your corrector, mistakes come out of the woodwork. FYI, I don't use it. You're nul and void. Getting sleepy, groggy? Tranquilizer slowly but surely doing its job?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, YOUR game, Mr. professional liar. You started it yesterday, corrected a typo.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 122,901 - 122,920 of167,434
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the California Forum right now

Search the California Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 8 min Activity 15,657
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 52 min litesong 42,947
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr WasteWater 39,624
Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest r... (Sep '13) 6 hr josphd 2,784
Mexico's Take Over Of California: Complete By 2... (Jun '09) 11 hr Sir William Ferrell 27,490
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 17 hr Beyond 199,073
California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Tue Bag itts 4,551
•••
•••
•••
•••