BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
122,001 - 122,020 of 175,014 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138440
Jan 21, 2013
 
LRS wrote:
This is very disconcerting! Canadians Terrorists?!? I wonder where Jacques has been for the past week (bad joke)?

Gas plant worker and 2 Canadians helped terrorists in siege, Algerian PM says, that reportedly left 3 Americans among dead
Published January 21, 2013; FoxNews.com

Officials in Canada could not immediately confirm whether two of the attackers were citizens.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/01/21/death...
Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138441
Jan 21, 2013
 
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well NO, not for swearing him. But for not allowing the question of Obama's NBC to be answered, DAMN YES!!! There is more than enough evidence to go ahead with a CRIMINAL investigation but we know Holder would never do that. But for all four Conservatives to turn a blind eye to the issue, is not acceptable.
Rogue Moron, the Supreme Court denied the writ of certiorari to a couple birfoon cases.

It turns out that you Birfoons didn't even have a question worth looking at. Your oriented issue is settled law for more than 100 years.

Get a life.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138442
Jan 21, 2013
 
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is more than sufficient evidence to open a criminal investigation and Holder will never do that. Sooner or later we will know the truth.
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Right, and why hasn't you and all the republicans, donald, barbie, sheriff joe, fox news you insisted to the American people that they march on DC with this evidence?
Does that "sufficient evidence" include written, hear say, filmed documentation, wittnesses, etc.?
Sorry, what did you say I missed that.
Get me a copy or names and we will become billioaires in hours, we can sell it to republicans, world news agenies, haters, conspiracy theorists, next GOP Presidential cCanadate, Iran, Cuba, etc.!
Yes, yes and yes. But Holder is probably the most corrupt AG we have ever had so he will not investigate.
States do not have to honor subpoenas from other states so unless Holder gets involved, it is a dead issue until a Republican moves into the White House.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138443
Jan 21, 2013
 
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron, the Supreme Court denied the writ of certiorari to a couple birfoon cases.
It turns out that you Birfoons didn't even have a question worth looking at. Your oriented issue is settled law for more than 100 years.
Get a life.
You are wrong. ONE USSC Justice denied it? Can you guess which one?
You see, each of the nine Courts of Appeals are overseen by a separate Justice! Did you notice that Justice Sotomayor denied Hobby Lobby an injunction on their lawsuit against ObamaCare?

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138444
Jan 21, 2013
 
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is more than sufficient evidence to open a criminal investigation and Holder will never do that. Sooner or later we will know the truth.
<quoted text>
Yes, yes and yes. But Holder is probably the most corrupt AG we have ever had so he will not investigate.
States do not have to honor subpoenas from other states so unless Holder gets involved, it is a dead issue until a Republican moves into the White House.
Again if the general public can be showed your "sufficient evidence" then action can be forced on congress to hold preceedings.

Come on, just show us just a little documented truthful "sufficient evidence" for this urban legend to prove that it exists.

I'm starting to get the sence that you may be bluffing {hesitant to say lying} and starting to think you may be using this as some sick political ploy.

Although todays swearing in sort of trumped your "sufficient evidence"?

Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138445
Jan 21, 2013
 
FFS- wrote:
SO are you birthers now gonna go after Roberts for swearing in the President?
They already did. Been called a traitor and other sweet names.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138446
Jan 21, 2013
 
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
and this is what Libtards do. Yep, Libtards are really concerned about their fellow man.
Stabbed Dying Man Is Ignored on a N.Y. Sidewalk
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
And this happens way to often in big Liberal cities.
So, all the ones who walked by are democrats or leftists or liberals or socialists. Not one of them was a Republican or tea partyer or birther. The last one who stopped is no doubt a right-winger as are the firefigthers who arrive on the scene.

Are you insane? Are you totally whacko? God, you'd be great on Colbert Report or on the Daly Show.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138447
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong. ONE USSC Justice denied it? Can you guess which one?
You see, each of the nine Courts of Appeals are overseen by a separate Justice! Did you notice that Justice Sotomayor denied Hobby Lobby an injunction on their lawsuit against ObamaCare?
You are wrong. Birfoons have appealed from several different districts. All have been denied. Birfoons have requested reconsideration of these denials (circulated for conference to see if any of the justices think your fable should be heard.). Guess what moron. No one buys into your fable
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138448
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Lay off the religious slams. They make you look very small and insignificant.
What religious slams? Did I slam God? Pretty touchy, aren't you? I wrote most clearly that God looked for interesting and intelligent people. How is that slamming God?

What time was it when you said you were turning your tv off? Just curious.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138449
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama is just plane stupid and I have proof. You Libtards claim that G.W. was the most stupid president in history, well, Obama has been unable to undo in four years that Bush did in just two years Obama has not been able to fix in four years. So that makes Obama the new King Dummy!
Those last two Bush years were the culmination of the 6 previous years, Mr Economist.

I have never, on Topix, read anything that said Bush was the most stupid president. Never. It was said that he may have been the worst president, though. To say that Obama is stupid just shows how stupid YOU are.
rouge scholar

East Bank, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138450
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

the big citys are a mess any suggestions?
been that way for over 60 years
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138451
Jan 21, 2013
 
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless of course you're slamming someone else's religion and believe that your's is superior.
My religion is a norm in this country and dates back hundreds of years. Please show me where I said my religion was superior to any other. I'm sure you can back that up, right? If not, then hush.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138452
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
As I commented on about six hours ago, Bush was booed and Jeered at Obama's inauguration. What classless rabble you Libtards are.
Oh, the feed was from MSNBC so I assume the people making the comments where also from MSNBC and I commend them for their negative response to the booing. At least they had a little class.
Bush Booed and Jeered during Inaugural pre-Introduction
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Now, I wonder if any of our Liberals on this forum would like to comment on MY comment? I was wondering if you thought I was lying six hours ago as you seem tho think I lie about everything!
You're a fool, plain and simple. I did comment, said that yes, a few idiots booed, about 10 idiots in a crowd which I then estimated at a quarter million but turned out to be closer to 850,000. No excuse for booing an ex-president and I'd wager the booers were not dems.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138453
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Who is the current pResident of the US? Is he Barack Hussein Obama, Harrison J Bounell, Barry Soetoro,or Barry Dunham? All are aliases used by the usurper.

How many other pResidents have had over 100 cases filed to find out who they really were and if they were eligible for the office?
Usurper Obama is the only one that I know of.

How is it that voters, electors, and service members have no standing to challenge a usurper with multiple aliases and proof that he is a fraud?

Why can we use the RICO statute to prosecute mobsters and put them in jail for life, but we can't use the same statute to put the fraud Obama and his cronies in jail for life?

Why can Bernard Madoff be arrested and jailed for fraud, yet the fraudulent usurper Obama cannot?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138454
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
As I commented on about six hours ago, Bush was booed and Jeered at Obama's inauguration. What classless rabble you Libtards are.
Oh, the feed was from MSNBC so I assume the people making the comments where also from MSNBC and I commend them for their negative response to the booing. At least they had a little class.
Bush Booed and Jeered during Inaugural pre-Introduction
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Now, I wonder if any of our Liberals on this forum would like to comment on MY comment? I was wondering if you thought I was lying six hours ago as you seem tho think I lie about everything!
I've jsut viewed he video in question. Didn't hear any boos, must have been pretty subdued. There was a lad holding a diamond deuce playing card with GWB's photo on it, the others were all CHEERING, NOT booing with Obama photos.

As I said, if anyone did boo, it's a classless act. Stupid.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138455
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well NO, not for swearing him. But for not allowing the question of Obama's NBC to be answered, DAMN YES!!! There is more than enough evidence to go ahead with a CRIMINAL investigation but we know Holder would never do that. But for all four Conservatives to turn a blind eye to the issue, is not acceptable.
195 courts ruled there was not enough evidence to go ahead. ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY FIVE. Not even ONE ruled against Obama. Not one of 485 congressmen. Not ONE Republican bigwig. A conspiracy you say? Wow. Hats off to whoever organized it. 100%.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138456
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I live of Canadacare, thank you.
From all indications, forget about God in your life. He ain't there, he's somewhere more interesting, more intelligent and more fun.
No comment needed here.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138457
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many Liberals who voted for Obama that work for my daughters doctor and on New Years Day they all drove out to there house. Yep, over a hundred miles each way by the Liberals just had to see if they could see anything!!!
?????????
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138458
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Proud RIGHT Winger wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, right. Read the Bible. God is "always" there for his people. Those that believe in him. If you did read the Bible, you won't be saying this to me, and making a fool out of yourself by doing so.
And how do you figure you're "his" people? God loathes mediocrity and uninteresting people. Is why he's staying away. It's also why Jesus was more often seen in the Temple discussing with those evil priests and pharisees. They may have been "evil", but they were smart and that was so much more stimulating for Jesus (who is God,right?) than hanging around with his dumb apostles who didn't even understand childish parables. When the holy spirit came to them and slammed a bit of intelligence on their skulls, they went "DOH. Is that what He was talking about?" Your Epiphany has obviously not yet come, Moe.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138459
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And how do you figure you're "his" people? God loathes mediocrity and uninteresting people. Is why he's staying away. It's also why Jesus was more often seen in the Temple discussing with those evil priests and pharisees. They may have been "evil", but they were smart and that was so much more stimulating for Jesus (who is God,right?) than hanging around with his dumb apostles who didn't even understand childish parables. When the holy spirit came to them and slammed a bit of intelligence on their skulls, they went "DOH. Is that what He was talking about?" Your Epiphany has obviously not yet come, Moe.
Still think you're the beach, huh? LMAO How vain!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the California Forum right now

Search the California Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 6 min Pietro Armando 52,753
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 45,857
California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 3 hr Eainca 4,887
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr no way 200,349
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Mon snodder 2,252
Editorial: On Mexico trip, Gov Brown should rec... Mon Eduardo 3
CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sun Twilight sun 7,848
•••
•••