BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
115,981 - 116,000 of 174,676 Comments Last updated 21 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Why are the Libtards trying to down play the Medieval Warm Period? First of all you need to know what Climate Central Is and who Michael D. Lemonick.
Climate Central is central to the Climate Change (Global Warming) agenda so they must find ways to play down natural global warming to support their man-made theories.
Yep, and they are very worried about our Sun going cold as this will put a deep shadow on their man-made Climate Change.

So-Called Medieval Warm Period Not So Warm After All
Posted: 10/02/2012
From Climate Central's Michael D. Lemonick:

The so-called Medieval Warm Period (MWP), a 400-year span from about 950 to 1220 A.D. when the Vikings colonized Greenland, was relatively balmy by the standards of the past 2,000 years, leading some to argue that the global warming we’re now experiencing isn’t that big a deal. But a new report in the journal Geology argues that the MWP wasn’t all that warm after all — and certainly not as warm as the climate is today.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Exclusive w/Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Investigating Obama’s Records, Part 1
December 4, 2012 at 1:09 pm / by Ann-Marie Murrell
http://politichicks.tv/column/exclusive-wsher...
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>This coming from Can't Learn to Read! Enough said. LMAO!
This from the 2nd grader that hasn't yet learned that Hawaii is a State? Pitiful.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Exclusive w/Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Investigating ObamaÂ’s Records, Part 1
Fascinating. And pointless
Jacques Ottses

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The subpoena thing jerked your chain! If it did not, you would not have replied!!!
I agree, it jerked my chain. My laugh chain. It'll jerk it even more if you come back and invoke the "red herring".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Obama is no JFK!
Expert panel: NASA seems lost in space, needs goal
Where is NASA going? Expert panel says space agency isn't quite sure, needs clear goals

By Seth Borenstein, AP Science Writer | Associated Press –

WASHINGTON (AP)-- NASA is adrift without a coherent vision for where it should be going, an independent panel of space, science and engineering experts said in a stinging report issued Wednesday.
The report by the National Academy of Sciences doesn't blame the space agency; it faults the president, Congress and the nation for not giving NASA clear direction. At the same time, it said NASA is doing little to further the White House's goal of sending astronauts to an asteroid.
Panel member Bob Crippen, a retired NASA manager and astronaut who piloted the first space shuttle mission, said he has never seen the space agency so adrift. He said that includes the decade between the end of the Apollo moon landings and the beginning of the shuttle program.
"I think people (at NASA) want to be focused a little more and know where they are going," Crippen told The Associated Press.
http://news.yahoo.com/expert-panel-nasa-seems...
JFK; We Choose to go to the Moon
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the 2nd grader that hasn't yet learned that Hawaii is a State? Pitiful.
Ever been there? We owned three condos on the western most island. Which one is that Can't Learn Shat? Do your little google search now. LMAO!
Jacques Ottses

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jacqazz, are you sure you're not from Missouri? You know, the "Show Me" State? Oh jacqazz, you've thrown many a tantrum on here. Those clinched little fists, that red face, stomping little feet and flailing arms are just too damn funny. Guns: So what if the post of yours didn't mention guns? What does that have to do with the fact you're too mentally unstable to own one? Here's a perfect example of your sickness; "Now you up the "ANTE" with guns". How did I do that jacqazz? I said you're one of those too unstable to own one. See how you can't control your own train of thought? That's not normal son. Neither is being in love with one's self. Ah, the nurse, your jealousy is hilarious. Can't get any huh? LMAO! Not surprising in the least. And you don't feel pity jacqazz, you ARE pity. LMAO BTW, today is 12/5/12 and Omama is still a liar and a fraud. LMAO! pigeon
today is 12/5/12 and Omama is still the president. And will be for FOUR MORE YEARS. How's that hit ya? Are you gonna watch January 21 when Chief Justice Roberts says "Congratulations, Mr. President".

And thanks for "ante" and not making a fuss, I did misspell it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
What is pointless about fraudulent documents produced by the President? Would it be pointless if Bush were in office? Now, hush little one.
Jacques Ottses

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
To all my friedns may I bid you Happy Holy Days, Merry Christ Mass and a Blessed New Year.
To you Libtards, enjoy your Winter Solstice!
Yesterday, we had a hign of 65F, fully 39F over normal.

Today, we're having 26F.

What do you make of that, Rogue?
Jacques Ottses

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a real shame jacqazz. All of us here have graduated from high school except YOU. LMAO!!!
I was waiting for that one. Thank you. You'd have a Pd.D, I'd still be ahead.

Pd.D? The biggest joke of them all, as you actually wrote : "All of us here have graduated from high school except YOU." LMAO (LRs tm reg'd). Red herring (Rogue tm reg'd).
Jacques Ottses

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

damn. corr. you'd have a Ph.D...
Jacques Ottses

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Exclusive w/Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Investigating Obama’s Records, Part 1
WEhen this latest caper of Arpaio's crashes, will you invoke "red herring", Rogue? Isn't this the 100th Sheriff Joe exclusive breaking news flash that will again fall on its face?
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Ever been there? We owned three condos on the western most island. Which one is that Can't Learn Shat? Do your little google search now. LMAO!
Fascinating. And yet as boring as ever (but soon to be followed by a tale from Rouge about how he spent 197 days adrift on a life raft before finally beaching on Kauai ... Then his own personal discussion on whether Midway and the rest of the chain should be considered part of the Hawaiian Islands)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Ottses? Anyone know how that happens?

Also, I often have to re-insert my moniker, the current one regularly disappearing. Not that it's a big deal.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>What is pointless about fraudulent documents produced by the President? Would it be pointless if Bush were in office? Now, hush little one.
More of your pathetic fantasy

Isn't it nap time little romper stomper?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Jacques Ottses wrote:
<quoted text>
today is 12/5/12 and Omama is still the president. And will be for FOUR MORE YEARS. How's that hit ya? Are you gonna watch January 21 when Chief Justice Roberts says "Congratulations, Mr. President".
And thanks for "ante" and not making a fuss, I did misspell it.
You are correct, today is 12/05/12 and Omama is still a liar and a fraud. No problem on the spelling correction, I'm used to correcting you. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the point was made. And you had to reply.
I enjoyed jerking your chain!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Jacques Ottses wrote:
<quoted text>
I was waiting for that one. Thank you. You'd have a Pd.D, I'd still be ahead.
Pd.D? The biggest joke of them all, as you actually wrote : "All of us here have graduated from high school except YOU." LMAO (LRs tm reg'd). Red herring (Rogue tm reg'd).
Very bold move on your part to DROP OUT! What determination and fortitude that must have taken! Get 'em Sparky.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>No, the point was made. And you had to reply.
I enjoyed jerking your chain!
If the point was to emphasize how pathetic and empty your life is, well done.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••