BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottses

Toronto, Canada

#131718 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jacqazz, are you sure you're not from Missouri? You know, the "Show Me" State? Oh jacqazz, you've thrown many a tantrum on here. Those clinched little fists, that red face, stomping little feet and flailing arms are just too damn funny. Guns: So what if the post of yours didn't mention guns? What does that have to do with the fact you're too mentally unstable to own one? Here's a perfect example of your sickness; "Now you up the "ANTE" with guns". How did I do that jacqazz? I said you're one of those too unstable to own one. See how you can't control your own train of thought? That's not normal son. Neither is being in love with one's self. Ah, the nurse, your jealousy is hilarious. Can't get any huh? LMAO! Not surprising in the least. And you don't feel pity jacqazz, you ARE pity. LMAO BTW, today is 12/5/12 and Omama is still a liar and a fraud. LMAO! pigeon
today is 12/5/12 and Omama is still the president. And will be for FOUR MORE YEARS. How's that hit ya? Are you gonna watch January 21 when Chief Justice Roberts says "Congratulations, Mr. President".

And thanks for "ante" and not making a fuss, I did misspell it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131719 Dec 5, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Fascinating. And pointless
What is pointless about fraudulent documents produced by the President? Would it be pointless if Bush were in office? Now, hush little one.
Jacques Ottses

Toronto, Canada

#131720 Dec 5, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
To all my friedns may I bid you Happy Holy Days, Merry Christ Mass and a Blessed New Year.
To you Libtards, enjoy your Winter Solstice!
Yesterday, we had a hign of 65F, fully 39F over normal.

Today, we're having 26F.

What do you make of that, Rogue?
Jacques Ottses

Toronto, Canada

#131721 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a real shame jacqazz. All of us here have graduated from high school except YOU. LMAO!!!
I was waiting for that one. Thank you. You'd have a Pd.D, I'd still be ahead.

Pd.D? The biggest joke of them all, as you actually wrote : "All of us here have graduated from high school except YOU." LMAO (LRs tm reg'd). Red herring (Rogue tm reg'd).
Jacques Ottses

Toronto, Canada

#131722 Dec 5, 2012
damn. corr. you'd have a Ph.D...
Jacques Ottses

Toronto, Canada

#131723 Dec 5, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Exclusive w/Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Investigating Obama’s Records, Part 1
December 4, 2012 at 1:09 pm / by Ann-Marie Murrell
http://politichicks.tv/column/exclusive-wsher...
WEhen this latest caper of Arpaio's crashes, will you invoke "red herring", Rogue? Isn't this the 100th Sheriff Joe exclusive breaking news flash that will again fall on its face?
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#131724 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Ever been there? We owned three condos on the western most island. Which one is that Can't Learn Shat? Do your little google search now. LMAO!
Fascinating. And yet as boring as ever (but soon to be followed by a tale from Rouge about how he spent 197 days adrift on a life raft before finally beaching on Kauai ... Then his own personal discussion on whether Midway and the rest of the chain should be considered part of the Hawaiian Islands)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#131725 Dec 5, 2012
Ottses? Anyone know how that happens?

Also, I often have to re-insert my moniker, the current one regularly disappearing. Not that it's a big deal.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#131726 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>What is pointless about fraudulent documents produced by the President? Would it be pointless if Bush were in office? Now, hush little one.
More of your pathetic fantasy

Isn't it nap time little romper stomper?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131727 Dec 5, 2012
Jacques Ottses wrote:
<quoted text>
today is 12/5/12 and Omama is still the president. And will be for FOUR MORE YEARS. How's that hit ya? Are you gonna watch January 21 when Chief Justice Roberts says "Congratulations, Mr. President".
And thanks for "ante" and not making a fuss, I did misspell it.
You are correct, today is 12/05/12 and Omama is still a liar and a fraud. No problem on the spelling correction, I'm used to correcting you. LOL

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#131728 Dec 5, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Fascinating. And pointless
No, the point was made. And you had to reply.
I enjoyed jerking your chain!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131729 Dec 5, 2012
Jacques Ottses wrote:
<quoted text>
I was waiting for that one. Thank you. You'd have a Pd.D, I'd still be ahead.
Pd.D? The biggest joke of them all, as you actually wrote : "All of us here have graduated from high school except YOU." LMAO (LRs tm reg'd). Red herring (Rogue tm reg'd).
Very bold move on your part to DROP OUT! What determination and fortitude that must have taken! Get 'em Sparky.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#131730 Dec 5, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>No, the point was made. And you had to reply.
I enjoyed jerking your chain!
If the point was to emphasize how pathetic and empty your life is, well done.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131731 Dec 5, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your pathetic fantasy
Isn't it nap time little romper stomper?
Ah, too tough a question for Mr. Kettle? I'll ask Mr. Kettle again, would it be pointless if Bush were in office? hippo
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131732 Dec 5, 2012
Jacques Ottses wrote:
<quoted text>
Today, we're having 26F.
Surely a genius such as yourself knows the Earth has natural heating and cooling cycles, right? I mean you couldn't be so dumb to think otherwise, could you?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131733 Dec 5, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
If the point was to emphasize how pathetic and empty your life is, well done.
The point of you being a hypocrite was made perfectly clear. It went over your head I know.

Location hidden

#131734 Dec 5, 2012
Jacques Ottses wrote:
<quoted text>
Today, we're having 26F.
How is it today? Yesterday I commented about the snow storm in Russia and do you recall my analysis?
To refresh your 24 second memory I said that one snow storm does not make a trend.
Now, Rome Italy has had four snow storms in three consecutive winters with the last one being the worst snow storm in fifty years. Prior to 2009 it had been 25 years since the last snow storm. Now that makes a trend!
Rome Italy 2012

Rome is hit by a second snow storm in a week
After no big snowfall for 26 years, Rome....
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/picturegall...
First Snow In Rome Since 1986? February 19, 2010
http://www.theromejournal.org/2010/02/snow-ro...
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#131735 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, too tough a question for Mr. Kettle? I'll ask Mr. Kettle again, would it be pointless if Bush were in office? hippo
Fantasies about "fraudulent documents" are always pointless. Would they still make you wet if Reagan were in office?

Location hidden

#131736 Dec 5, 2012
Jacques Ottses wrote:
<quoted text>
Today, we're having 26F.
It is called a Cold Front! I assume you had a high wind from the south yesterday and you have about 27 kph winds from the NW today!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131737 Dec 5, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
female wants skype fun 56 min xxFoxyReese4159 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr positronium 49,362
Is CA drought God's punishment for Prop. 8 bein... Fri Maude 2
looking for guys on skype Fri babygirlx19 1
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Dec 25 Bently 201,187
Mexico's Take Over Of California: Complete By 2... (Jun '09) Dec 25 Cricket 23 27,516
How cannons and coalminers linked Brierley Hill... Dec 24 Hal 1
More from around the web