BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 239415 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#128321 Nov 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
Morning Mods,
As you will notice, "The Truth" from MN decided to hijack my screen name and use it to spam the forum with. Grand Birther from OH also took part in this. I have reported the abuse more than once. Today, I will report every post by these children using my screen name. Sorry if your mailbox fills up but it's not my fault. Please see "The Truth" from MN and "Grand Birther" from OH for their explanations.
You're funny....stupid, but funny!!!

Report your life away fool!
LSR

Yucaipa, CA

#128322 Nov 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
Morning Mods,
As you will notice, "The Truth" from MN decided to hijack my screen name and use it to spam the forum with. Grand Birther from OH also took part in this. I have reported the abuse more than once. Today, I will report every post by these children using my screen name. Sorry if your mailbox fills up but it's not my fault. Please see "The Truth" from MN and "Grand Birther" from OH for their explanations.
Hey, report me as well.
LSR

Yucaipa, CA

#128324 Nov 18, 2012
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction, we have another document where the born in Hawaii lie has been told.
Simple, Explain the missing seal and the error in the registrars stamp.
We know that Hawaii DOH did NOT create that long form birth certificate.
It contains a one-of-a-kind error that has never been seen on any other known Hawaii DOH issued long form birth certificate.
None of those copies, including the digital copy, were created by Hawaii DOH!
Obama and his minions are responsible for that error and missing seal!
SHEEPLE, we are still waiting for you to post ANY COPY of Obama's long form birth certificate that contains a raised visible embossed seal that was released to the public in April 2011.
Even the hard copies do not contain that seal,(but they do contain that same one-of-a-kind error).
All copies are fraudulent documents.
You are failing this assignment spectacularly because the smart people know it can't be done.
Yet another birther flip-flop.

IF the Indonesian school record is true enough to demonstrate Obama was a Muslim, then it's true enough to demonstrate Obama was born in Hawaii.

You birthers are your own worst enemy. Stupid at every step.
LSR

Yucaipa, CA

#128325 Nov 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just thought I'd let ya know another abuse report was just sent in on your behalf. LMAO!!!!
How 'bout another?
LSR

Yucaipa, CA

#128326 Nov 18, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU, Ball-sucker!
Can't you tell when you are being ignored?
You deserve a sad face.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#128330 Nov 18, 2012
Jacques Ball-sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
If you, like your clay feet hero Romney, feel that handouts got 60 million votes and a repudiation of a far-right gimme-gimme programme, then I do feel sorry for you. You are the pits. Now, feel free to hurl your trademark profanity, as it is all you have.
America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU, Ball-sucker!
Can't you tell when you are being ignored?
1.Thanks for making my "profanity" prediction come true. Why, you even outdid yourself;
2. Ignored? Me? Then who is the above reply from?
LSR

Yucaipa, CA

#128334 Nov 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
I couldn't believe the photo I saw on USA Today this morning. Gaza residents crying! Can you believe that shat? They fire over 500 rockets into Israel then cry when they get their azzes kicked. Israel should wipe them out.
reported
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#128346 Nov 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
I couldn't believe the photo I saw on USA Today this morning. Gaza residents crying! Can you believe that shat? They fire over 500 rockets into Israel then cry when they get their azzes kicked. Israel should wipe them out.
Yes, all those women and babies and toddlers who fired rockets. What right have they to cry?

Innocents on BOTH sides have a right to cry, clueless.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#128347 Nov 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
"Gay vote crucial to Obama's victory"! ROTFLMAO Figures.
So? Would you disenfranchise gays?
Just me

United States

#128355 Nov 18, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
So, your idea of volunteering is coming to topix, cut-and-pasting and plagiarizing[NO] and praying and reciting hypocritical[your tale, I sit on MINE][PATRIOTIC]oaths of allegiance as you circulate petitions to tear[BRING] the country asunder[TOGETHER]. Please refrain from volunteering.[THAT was someone else's SUGGESTION]
So FAR ...
I'm STILL FREE to DO as I "want" to DO ... ;~)
NOT as "you" want me to DO!:)
;~)
I'm sorry AL, you are not qualified to redefine "volunteer."

sage won

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#128356 Nov 18, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
As Mitt Romney said, you're entitled to your own opinion but you're not entitled to your own facts.
"But research then and now has pointed out that the states that got the most per capita in federal dollars were more likely to vote for Republicans."
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-09-19/blam...
http://tinyurl.com/c6e3au2
Here's your f ing dumbass liberals:

OMG, it never stops, this is what liberalism and democrats give us, a likely illegal alien with 2 bankruptcies, 2 foreclosures and a new FHA guaranteed mortgage after only 3 years:

http://www.denverpost.com/business/ci_2201479 ...

After two foreclosures and two bankruptcies, Hermes Maldonado is as surprised as anyone that he's getting a third shot at homeownership.

Last summer, the 61-year-old machine operator at a plastics factory bought a $170,000 house in Moreno Valley, Calif., that boasts laminate-wood floors and squeaky-clean appliances. He got the four-bedroom, two-story house despite a pockmarked credit history.

The last time he owned a home, Maldonado refinanced four times and took on a second mortgage. He put a Cadillac and Mercedes-Benz C300W in the driveway and racked up about $45,000 in credit card bills and other debts. His debt-fueled lifestyle ended only when he was forced into bankruptcy.

His re-entry into homeownership three years later came courtesy of the Federal Housing Administration. The agency has become a major source of cash for so-called rebound buyers a burgeoning crop of homeowners with past defaults who otherwise would be shut out of the market.

The FHA's projected losses hit $16.3 billion at the end of September, according to an independent annual audit released Friday, a much larger figure than had been forecast earlier, The Wall Street Journal reported. The audit strongly suggests the FHA will require taxpayer funding for the first time in its 78 years.

never has a more stupid group od people walked this planet than white American liberals

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#128358 Nov 18, 2012
thingy wrote:
To Rogue, You're being sarcastic,aren't you. Good one.
No, not really.

Jay Thomas on Letterman.2009.12.23 - The 'Lone Ranger' Story
&fe ature=player_embedded

Location hidden

#128359 Nov 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
Not really, The Geneva Accords says that you must allow civilians non-combatants food, water and medicine BUT they say nothing about electricity or gasoline. Israel should take out their electrical grid, just like we did to Iraq, and their gasoline and diesel fuel stores.
Let them live in the dark and they can do just as Jesus use to do, walk everywhere!!!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#128360 Nov 18, 2012
Like several other prominent Republicans, Newt Gingrich slammed Mitt Romney's assertion in a conference call with donors last week that he lost the 2012 presidential election because of "gifts" President Barack Obama gave to blacks, Hispanics and younger voters during his first term in the White House.

"It's nuts," Gingrich told guest host Martha Raddatz on ABC's "This Week" on Sunday. "First of all, it's insulting. This would be like Wal-Mart having a bad week and going,'The customers have really been unruly.' I mean, the job of a political leader in part is to understand the people. If we can't offer a better future that is believable to more people, we're not going to win."

Location hidden

#128364 Nov 18, 2012
One of Madoff's dons committed suicide and now a son of his accountant. Sad, very sad.

Son of Madoff's accountant kills himself in Ohio
Son of accountant for disgraced financier Bernard Madoff dies in Ohio; authorities say suicide: Lisa Cornwell, Associated Press |

The son of Bernard Madoff's longtime accountant, who himself pleaded guilty to securities fraud in the scandal centered on the disgraced financier, has committed suicide in central Ohio, authorities said.
Jeremy Friehling, 23, was found dead at his apartment of a self-inflicted gunshot wound Thursday in Columbus, where he was a second-year student at Ohio State's medical school, police there said.
http://news.yahoo.com/son-madoffs-accountant-...
gossamer

Roseville, MI

#128371 Nov 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Birther nuts are certainly entertaining.
Yeah just like the Liberal loons tried to say that Sarah Palins son Trigg wasn't really hers. That he was Bristols.
LRS

Cleveland, OH

#128373 Nov 18, 2012
LOSER wrote:
Morning Mods,
This might make sense if you had registered LRS and someone had hacked your account, but instead you're just a butthurt loser.

BOO HOOOOO
LRS

Cleveland, OH

#128375 Nov 18, 2012
LOSER wrote:
<quoted text>
Just thought I'd let ya know another abuse report was just sent in on your behalf. LMAO!!!!
RUT ROH!!!

What a little loser you are.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#128378 Nov 18, 2012
Kentucky Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, I don't understand the Kling-on language.
When have you ever proven that a clearly defined error was an imaginary smudge?
Allow me to answer for you, NEVER!
I am not the only one who noticed, but I was the first one that noticed here.
I made a grand total of two posts at Birther Report.
Simple, Explain
wahhh wahh wahhhhh wahhhh
boo hoooo hoooooo

derp derp derp derp

You are failing this assignment spectacularly because the smart people know it can't be done.
No true Birther has everdenied that this ERROR exists, MORON!
Kentucky, I noticed you have yet to explain how a smudge is evidence of anything other than a smudge occurred.

Since when is a smudge evidence of a grand conspiracy spanning three continents, multiple countries, and decades?
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#128380 Nov 18, 2012
Kentucky Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, I have an admirer.
Kentucky, you know, of course, that I am the one and only original Grand Birther, as well as the only registered Grand Birther on Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Agents of Corruption 63,550
Pyramid Schemes Exposed. Fri pattyboiman1 1
News Cal-exit? Meet the movement for Californian sec... Mar 22 guest 7
News Muslim Day: Bay Area faithful come to Sacrament... (Apr '15) Mar 22 Logic 101 26
Election California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Mar 21 Liberals are dumb 16,064
News Essential Politics: The Supreme Court fight is on Mar 21 07 Mustang 12
News Lindsay Lohan is 'scared' to go back to Los Ang... Mar 21 Manasah 2
More from around the web