BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Read more

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#111006 Sep 24, 2012
Just me - wrote:
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit!
If you didn't want anyone to live in a ghetto, you wouldn't be a Democrat!
Oh and as for your threat about telling people who I am, go for it!
When you show up to my front door, that's when I will be a tad afraid.
Just be aware of the legal ramifications.
BTW, I think you're much more of a threat to yourself than anyone here.
Try me, MARY ADAMSON!
You are not fooling anyone. I know it's you.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#111007 Sep 24, 2012
Captain Tomato Pants wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't worry your empty little head over Oily's well being. She has the very best security team available in her realm.
She's retained: Scobby Doo, Inspector Gadget, Barney Fife, and if all else fails, she's got Dick Cheney riding shotgun.
She'll be just fine.
You forgot Sheriff Joe and his stick-horse posse, ha ha. Sheriff Joe makes Blazing Saddles look like the wild bunch.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#111008 Sep 24, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, Alice.
The Treaty Clause is not part of the Constitution?
Grow up!
<quoted text>
A treaty does not tax a visiting alien with the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, they do not belong to the body politic.

“Facts trump speculation”

Bristol, CT

#111009 Sep 24, 2012
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad you can't understand the framers of the 14th.
Sorry, the framers of the 14th Amendment didn't live in Dale's alternative universe. And they understood the English language, unlike BirfoonBoy.

BirfoonBoy believes that the Constitution was framed in the language of Vattel, but even Vattel rejects BirfoonBoy's infantile understanding of jurisdiction, which exists nowhere other than in BirfoonBoy's fantasies.

Pathetic.

Ҥ 84. Jurisdiction.
The sovereignty united to the domain establishes the jurisdiction of the nation in her territories, or the country that belongs to her. It is her province, or that of her sovereign, to exercise justice in all the places under her jurisdiction, to take cognisance of the crimes committed, and the differences that arise in the country.”

Hee hee hee.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
So do I. Too bad you can't understand English.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#111010 Sep 24, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
That's news? Maybe you should write a letter to the Supreme Court? I'm sure they would be fascinated with your discovery.
Irrelevant.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#111011 Sep 24, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab.
Moron.
I don't think we have a treaty with Al Qaeda, do we? He was lucky to get off that easy. Should have sent him to Git mo for execution.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#111012 Sep 24, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The US Supreme Court has never ruled that two citizen parents are required to be a Natural Born Citizen.
That's nice, they don't have to. They have NEVER ruled anyone NOT born of TWO US CITIZEN PARENTS to be a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN.

Ark: Citizen
Elg: Natural Born Citizen

Hmmm, now what was different about the two? Oh, that's right, one had TWO parents who were US Citizen, and the other didn't.

Keep dancing puppet.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#111013 Sep 24, 2012
ehancock wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I do, I pay income taxes at a higher rate than Mitt Romney did last year. And in the past I paid payroll taxes, and I have even paid the Alternative Minimum tax once or twice.
But this is straying from the subject of jurisdiction. If I were a foreign diplomat, I would not have to pay US taxes, or state taxes, because I would not be subject to the jurisdiction of the US or of the state. But everyone else who earns the amount that is required before the tax is imposed must pay that tax. That includes both citizens and aliens. In fact, it includes citizens, legal aliens AND illegal aliens. Everyone must pay. Why? Because everyone other than foreign diplomats are subject to the jurisdiction.
hahahaha! You kill me!
Your post is irrelevant.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#111015 Sep 24, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah Tootzie, if you were an American diplomat you would have to pay Federal taxes and state taxes for your home state just like our military has to.
Yes I would. Even US citizens abroad are subject to the jurisdiction of the USA, and have to pay US taxes. But the question was who is subject to the jurisdiction of the USA in the USA, and the answer is everyone except foreign diplomats and their families.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#111016 Sep 24, 2012
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaha! You kill me!
Your post is irrelevant.
Everyone in the USA except for foreign diplomats and their families is subject to the jurisdiction of the USA.

Location hidden

#111017 Sep 24, 2012
http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/24/full-audio-...

LMAO! Obama sees his voters as useful idiots!
I knew it all along!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#111018 Sep 24, 2012
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Your post is irrelevant, the 14th was ratified in 1868 and is law.
And a good thing too.

The discussion was over the meaning of jurisdiction and whether the children of aliens who are born in the USA are not citizens at birth because allegedly their parents were not "subject to the jurisdiction." But Trumbull, the author of the citizenship clause, says that everyone born in the USA with the exception of foreign diplomats and (until slavery was made illegal by the 13th amendment) slaves is a citizen at birth, and not only a citizen but a Natural Born citizen.

Location hidden

#111019 Sep 24, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The meaning of Natural Born Citizen comes from the common law and refers to the place of birth, not to the parents of a US-born citizen.
If that was the case we would have been left with the Hamilton Clause-

"No person shall be eligible to the office of President of the United States unless he be now a Citizen of one of the States, or hereafter be born a Citizen of the United States."

They didn't think "born a Citizen" was enough protection from foreign influence in the Presidency, so they changed it to Natural Born which carried a more stringent requirement than simply birth.

Location hidden

#111020 Sep 24, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither case that you mention were about Ark being eligible to be president or Elg being eligible to be president. So the fact that one of them was listed as Natural Born and the other wasn't is irrelevant to rulings on Natural Born status.
Blah Blah Blah...

Elg: Natural Born Citizen.

Location hidden

#111021 Sep 24, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't imply anything?
You're right, they didn't.

They didn't "imply" anything puppet, they were very clear:
I'm sorry that the SCOTUS decided that Wong whom did not have two US Citizen Parents was a citizen- and Elg who did a Natural Born Citizen.
You should call them and let them know they got it wrong Wojar, I am sure they would love to hear from you.
The court said very clearly:
Doesn't matter how much you dance and twist puppet.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#111022 Sep 24, 2012
If this doesn't illustrate how stupid Omama's taxing plan is then I don't know what will.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/government/2012/09...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#111024 Sep 24, 2012

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#111026 Sep 24, 2012
Dr. Orly Taitz is a wacked out nutcase everytime she takes a case to court and loses.
She should be forced to pay all court cost and all waiges of every person that had to work for the court from the Bailiffs/ file clearks o the people who clean the cort room
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111027 Sep 24, 2012
Barack Obama said 'Fast and Furious' began under the Bush administration
A day before Obama’s Univision interview, the U.S. Department of Justice’s Inspector General released a 512-page report about Fast and Furious.

"Our review of Operation Fast and Furious and related matters revealed a series of misguided strategies, tactics, errors in judgment and management failures," the report noted.

The report also clearly shows that Fast and Furious began under the Obama administration, dating its inception to October 2009.(Obama took office in January 2009.) This directly contradicts Obama’s claim.
http://www.politifact.com/florida/statements/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111028 Sep 24, 2012
nebka wrote:
Dr. Orly Taitz is a wacked out nutcase everytime she takes a case to court and loses.
She should be forced to pay all court cost and all waiges of every person that had to work for the court from the Bailiffs/ file clearks o the people who clean the cort room
Say WHAT??? ;-)
==========

I am now changing planes and am flying to Indiana. MS case was not dismissed. Summons to Obama, Pelosi,“Obama for America”, Astrue and others were issued by the federal court. Judge Wingate stated that he watched the video that I submitted into evidence of Arpaio’s press conference and witness testimony in GA. Judge did not issue a judicial notice as Dem party sought.
I was able to catch Dem party attorney Scott J. Tepper lying in court and demanded sanctions. He claimed that he never sought a judicial notice of Obama’s birth certificate. After he gave a 10 minute tirade, I read his own pleadings where he asked for judicial notice.
At this point I was able yo elevate Arpaio’s affidavit to the same level as Onaka’s statement. Judge stated that he wants my pleadings and service of the remaining parties within 3 weeks, rebuttal from the defendants in a week and he will hold another hearing then,
I have to catch the next plane
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS, WORDS OF SUPPORT AND DONATIONS

Hi Dr. Orly,

If I could, I’d over to support you on October 3rd. However, the Scripture that I’m praying for your protection is found in 2 Kings 6:14 where King Aram sent troops to capture Elisha in the city of Dotham. When Elisha’s servant got up the next morning and saw that the city was surrounded by an army of troops and horses, he was scared and asked Elisha what shall they do?

v16 Elisha said to him ,“ Don’t be afraid, Those who are with us are more than those who are with them.” v17 And Ekisha,“ prayed O Lord, open his eyes so he may see.” Then the Lord opened the servant’s eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.”

Orly, I know that you have been called by God to do what you are doing, so believe and apply this Scripture for your own protection and to remove any fear. You are being prayed for. Thank you and God Bless You.

Ed O.

<3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 55 min Mr_SKY 58,894
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr RiccardoFire 201,798
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 52,385
News Isn't It Time to "Send in the Cavalry" for the ... Sun Crusher 1
News Jerry Brown is mad Ted Cruz is running for pres... Sun mememine69 7
News How To Remove Florida Arrest.org And a Dui Mug ... (Jun '11) Sat the shield 138
News California attorney general moves to end anti-g... Mar 27 Sneaky Pete 26
More from around the web