BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242622 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

#109311 Sep 18, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not part of the birther team!
I'm on a team that's winning!
:D
You're a true birther tea partyer. And a loser.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#109312 Sep 18, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Carter? So Obama hasn't cleaned up Dubya's mess fast enough and that has something to with Carter? BTW, Reagan - Bush left the economy in shambles for Bill Clinton to fix.
My point is it can be done.
Obama has not done that.
Obama helped to make the mess he is trying to clean up.
Why on earth would you elect a man that helped to create a recession?
Is it because of what we have known all along, that you are idiots?
Why would Obama choose what the minority wants and not the majority?
Because that is what minorities do when they get in office.
They only look out for their best interests and not what's best for the country as a whole.
We are no under more surveillance than ever before.
We have spy drones now, able to see through walls.
We are also going to have to deal with face recognition software.
And pills with chips in them?
Obama AND congress must go!

Location hidden

#109313 Sep 18, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it? That's your retort? How it must suck to be such a born loser.
Yep, that's it!
Are you mad?
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

#109314 Sep 18, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone sounds jealous!
Yes, wish it was me at Wendy's. Fries with that? Ha ha. And the Champagne of Ginger Ales, Canada Dry, for sweet honey-sounding Sioux. Ha ha. Yes, very jealous.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#109315 Sep 18, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, it's called global warming because of the global scale.
It's so sad to see complete morons like you.
It's called global warming because of algor and his absurd deductions. It's funny to see complete morons like you carry on with your gibberish. LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

#109316 Sep 18, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Haven't been able to post...
Redid my pc...
Now, where was I ??? ;-)
Quoting from Prava, American er hmm communist Lady.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#109317 Sep 18, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a true birther tea partyer. And a loser.
And you're a real winner! LMAO senile old coot.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#109318 Sep 18, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer: In Hawaii in 1961 the birth announcements
You think the third time is the charm, huh?
Too bad nothing has changed.

We have already been over this.
Birth announcements only prove that a birth was reported, not where the birth actually occurred.
Prove me wrong.
I'll check back later.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

#109319 Sep 18, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
What's wrong?
Did all the roaches scatter once the light was on?
Why does Obama deserve to be president again and what has he done to make this country better as a whole?
Why won't anyone answer me?
:D
I suppose, if we take one look at you, then listen to you, then read your horrible prose, it is true that since Obama was elected, some things have not only not improved, they have gotten worse. But thankfully, your numbers are still few.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#109320 Sep 18, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, irony. I get it. Your flag is toxic? Shouldn't there have been a health warning label on it? Hope it wasn't made in China like your olympics uniforms.
Wrong Bozo!
Only the flags made in China are toxic.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

#109321 Sep 18, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, that's it!
Are you mad?
Nope, not mad. But you're angry. Now remember that appointment first thing tomorrow morning.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#109322 Sep 18, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Let the killing of Ambassador Christopher Stevens in Benghazi be the diplomatic legacy of Hillary R. Clinton and let her surprise and bewilderment be a telling insight into her utter incompetence to do the job. To be a diplomat, you need emotional intelligence and that, unfortunately, Hillary Clinton does not have.

Just what exactly did the United States of America expect from their darling terrorists in Benghazi, the ones they "saved" after they armed them, trained them and prepared them to remove the Jamahiriya in Libya and replace it with the farcical "government" we see there today?

Just what exactly did the United States of America and their poodles in the FUKUS Axis expect from the bearded wonders of Benghazi, infamous for their terrorist exploits against NATO in Iraq and Afghanistan, after what they did in Libya, slicing the breasts off women, raping girls, torching homes, torturing people, murdering, looting and committing ethnic cleansing?

What are the human development indicators of Libya today? Compare them to the Libya under Gaddafi and see the result. The balance is the political legacy of Hillary Rodham Clinton, the death of Ambassador Stevens is her diplomatic legacy - a failure in both departments.

A terrorist is a terrorist. Congratulations to Washington for yet again being bitten by the cockroaches it breeds.

http://english.pravda.ru/hotspots/conflicts/1...

Australia · Top Commenter ·
US Ambassador appointed to Libya, Stevens looking at Gaddafi's body with thumbs up, not realising he is staring at his not to distant fate. Eariee isn't it?—
Talking about the reason of conflict to a stupid American Jew movie...
It’s not even a movie! What is it then?
It is just a group of foolish camera shots, taken to a hostile (aggressive) level by adding some sound to it! Who would have ever guessed that such thing could lead to all the madness of the youth crowded in Egypt, Libya, Yemen and Sudan? Even in Syria, quite a good crowd found time to protest against this foolish product!
To be honest, things can get even worse! Especially if we consider that most Arab Spring countries are suffering of internal security issues. The case is as easy as this: who has the time to control such huge angry crowds when every new government is busy protecting its existence? Let alone that this crowd can get even bigger and bigger by the day! Isn’t it terrifying to see the Al-Qaeda flag raised here and there? Who is ready now, in the Arab world, to claim willingness to face such a danger? Is the authority of law in the USA capable of questioning such a discrimination and violence against religions? An answer here can be of some relief!
Is dialogue a solution at this level?
It is so hard to tell! This answer is based on a previous experience with the rage caused by Danish cartoonist Kurt Westergaard’s similar approach! They call it ‘freedom of speech,’ while the raging crowd calls it insult of sacredness!

Location hidden

#109323 Sep 18, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, wish it was me at Wendy's. Fries with that? Ha ha. And the Champagne of Ginger Ales, Canada Dry, for sweet honey-sounding Sioux. Ha ha. Yes, very jealous.
I don't care what you eat.
Eat sh&t for all I care.
You're jealous because he's got female attention.
All you old liberals crack me up.
Always longing for the old days of free love and wanting to be a flower child again.
Getting nailed in the back of a van, sharing each other's kids, providing kids with 20 mommies and daddies. ROFL!
You had your time in the sun, now it's over.
Deal with it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#109324 Sep 18, 2012
Guess they've finally tired of being clownstomped all day long. LOL

Oh, and I'm doing away with the word "Buttunes". I'm now going to use "Buttflaps". I think it's much more appropriate.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#109325 Sep 18, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Paulo ·
Obama deserves the ignobel prize...
==========

Thought you 'missed it'...
;-)
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#109326 Sep 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called global warming because of algor and his absurd deductions. It's funny to see complete morons like you carry on with your gibberish. LOL
"algor" [sic] has nothing to do with a scientifically accepted fact.

The earth is warming, moron. The question is whether it is due to humans.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#109327 Sep 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
Guess they've finally tired of being clownstomped all day long. LOL
Oh, and I'm doing away with the word "Buttunes". I'm now going to use "Buttflaps". I think it's much more appropriate.
And here we see a sad, lonely birfoon hastily declare a victory because people do not respond quickly enough to his meaningless posts.

Lol, not everyone can mooch off the system like birfoon and spend 15 hours a day on topix. Normal people have real lives.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#109328 Sep 18, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what that means?
That means they also have no business penalizing people for praying, setting up Nativity scenes, or issuing requirements to cater to muslims either.
You are far too stupid to talk to anymore.
I don't know why I even bother.
Muslims are exempt from Obamacare but Jews and Christians are not.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

#109329 Sep 18, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
OReaLY? Then why don't you share just one attack on his record? I haven't seen one from you yet
I'll share some.
1)Largest tax increase on the middle class in history.

2)Exempted Muslims from Obamacare (creating a special class)

3)unlawfully made immigration law exempting millions from deportation (Creating a special class)

4)highest sustained unemployment since the great depression (even though he bankrupted our country supposedly trying to fix the problem

5)Gas prices more than double what they were when he took office.

6)Threw Israel under the bus while embracing the enemies of America and is in denial of their hate for us.

7)Tells all Americans "If you've got a business, you didn't build that"

8)Not only renewed the patriot act, but expanded it.

9)Criticized (Rightfully so) when Bush added 4 trillion to the debt in 8 years(even called him "Irresponsible and unpatriotic) and then Obama added over 5 trillion more in 3 and 1/2 years.

10)Gave billions in political payback(I mean stimulus)to unions and green energy projects, most of which have failed and the taxpayer is left with the bill.

This is only 10, there is much more.

"President Starky says stuff's gettin better"

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

#109330 Sep 18, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are all the jobs?
And I don't mean minimum wage jobs, either.
His foreign policies seem to be working too, don't they?
What about his funding of green companies, the ones he gave money to and they went bankrupt?
If you don't know all this, you're living in la la land.
pdate: 7/19/12: The Amonix Solar: FAIL – manufacturing plant in North Las Vegas, subsidized by more than $20 million in federal tax credits and grants given by Obama Administration, has closed its 214,000 square foot facility a year after it opened.
Solar Trust of America: FAIL - Filed Bankruptcy in Oakland, CA, April 3, 2012 – On April 2, 2012
Bright Source: FAIL - Bright Source warned Obama’s Energy Department officials in March 2011 that delays in approving a $1.6 billion U.S. loan guarantee would embarrass the White House and force the solar-energy company to close. Lost Billions of dollars but Getting More Money To Keep Trying. Can you say,“This isnt working?”
Solyndra: FAIL - Obama gave Solyndra $500,000,000 in taxpayer money and Solyndra shut its doors and laid off 1100 workers in August 2011 After Billions in Losses due to failure to make a solar product that works!
LSP Energy: FAIL - LSPEnergy LP filed bankruptcy protection and a sale of its assets in Feb 2012
Energy Conversion Devices: FAIL – On February 14, 2012 Energy Conversion Devices, Inc. and its subsidiaries filed for bankruptcy
Abound Solar: FAIL - Abound Solar received a $400 million loan guarantee from Barack Obama announced in June, 2012 that it would file for bankruptcy
SunPower: FAIL – SunPower stopped producing solar cells last year at near bankruptcy restructured only with help of, get this, oil giant TOTAL who owns 60% stake. Irony! Still struggling…
Beacon Power: FAIL – Beacon Power Corp filed for bankruptcy Oct 2011 just a year after Obama approved $43 million loan Government loan guarantee

Ecotality: FAIL - ECOtality, a San Francisco green-tech company that never earned any money on the verge of bankruptcy after receiving roughly $115 million in two loan guarantees from Obama
A123 Solar: FAIL-A123 received $279 million from taxpayers thanks to President Obama’s Department of Energy loan guarantees and after Solyndra bankruptcy is getting another $500M from Obama and it has lost $400M
UniSolar: FAIL - Uni-Solar filed for Ch 11 bankruptcy in June 20 this year laid off hundreds got more Obama money still failing but still in business
Azure Dynamics: FAIL - Azure Dynamics files for bankruptcy in June ter millions in Obama “Stimulus”
Evergreen Solar: FAIL - Evergreen Solar received $527 Million in Taxpayer money from Obama filed bankruptcy
Ener1: FAIL received more than $100 million in government funding from the Obama administration filed for bankruptcy January 2012
http://www.dividedstates.com/list-of-failed-o...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News We'll all pay price for California's tunnel vis... 11 hr SolarmanSucks 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 63,981
Is Rioatmdevices Legit??? (Jan '17) Fri Matthew 5
News Californiaa s anti-Trump `resistancea bills: Wh... Thu Thank You Doctor 19
News California Attorney General: Constitution, Rule... Sep 20 Wildchild 2
News CommuniCare reports its at risk of losing feder... Sep 20 Concave 4
News APNewsBreak: Millions of Californians on hook f... Sep 20 Geraldo Del La Fuego 9
More from around the web