BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 4,849)

Showing posts 96,961 - 96,980 of167,375
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Bomb, Bomb, Bomb Iran (Paul Shanklin)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you what. The Koran is a horror. It's misogynous, it's full of incest, murder, massacres, intolerance and much more. As shameful as the Old Testament is,(the Koran surpasses it in infamy)
How could that possibly be my friend? You musta forgot. LOL

“The Bible contains far more verses praising or urging bloodshed than does the Koran, and biblical violence is often far more extreme, and marked by more indiscriminate savagery. The Koran often urges believers to fight, yet it also commands that enemies be shown mercy when they surrender. Some frightful portions of the Bible, by contrast, go much further in ordering the total extermination of enemies, of whole families and races - of men, women, and children, and even their livestock, with no quarter granted”
http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/ideas/artic...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Oh goody, another 182 Occutards arrested in NYC yesterday. Let's see, that makes about 6,700 in just one year compared to a half dozen TEA Partiers in three and a half years!
Sounds about right! After all, why would they be called Occutards?!?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
All of them.
Weasel out, did you say? This last one's a classic.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to rephrase. But you definitely need a stronger hairspray.
More weasling out. With you, it's instantaneous, isn't it?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really?
Where?
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; which means they have every right to their religious views as long as they do not conflict with our laws. You’ll note that our laws restrict biblical stoning and Koran stoning equally. LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO at this poor attempt at a dig. You're the one wallowing in the street gutter Jacques, not me. You've yet to state your opinion on any matter. Have another!
Tell us, please,(6th or 7th request) how the US will spot an Iranian nuclear device stowed in a lined container, one of thousands, aboard one of hundreds of cargo ships heading for a US port. Now, YOU came out with this statement, up to you to tell us how it's going to be done as you sure seemed to know. C'mon.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Jacques, are you afraid to state your position. I think you are. I also think it is your Muslim nature.
More infantile "no-intelligent reply" rambling. Nothing to say, come out with crude and so obviously erroneous claim.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
UPDATE: The House passed the legislation Tuesday night by a vote of 261-116. The bill now goes to President Obama’s desk for his signature.
The House of Representatives is set to consider legislation Tuesday that would exempt certain presidential appointees from having to be confirmed by the Senate.
But a number of conservative groups are arguing that the “Presidential Efficiency and Streamlining Act” amounts to Congress neutering itself and giving the executive branch unprecedented power.
Presidential appointees that would no longer require Senate confirmation under the legislation include the treasurer of the United States and the deputy administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/house-gives-...
BERNANKE’S “PUMP TO DUMP THE REPUBLICANS” SCHEME
“Pump to dump the Republicans” is now in full swing as Fed head Ben Bernanke looks to secure his reappointment and Obama’s reelection with a new Quantitative Easing (QE) maneuver even though he admitted in August that “the economy is far from satisfactory!”
Print money we don’t have but print it we will because America’s go to guy for easy money just pulled the lever of our printing presses to artificially pump the housing market hoping those new home owners somehow will make it to the polls in November to pull their vote levers for Barack Obama.
But wait a minute. Isn’t a loosey goosey housing market crisis what caused the 2008 crash? And doesn’t doing the same thing over and over to get different results constitute insanity? Well, maybe, not so much. If this financial snake oil salve worked in Obama’s favor then, maybe so now, and insanity turns into a Democrat campaign win.
http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/page/2/
Don't you just love American er hmm Pravda lady's unbiased and neutral websites? One is http://www.westernjournalism.com/house-gives-... and, if that is not bad enough, the other, ha ha, is http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/page/2/

Who do you think you're dealing with, Ameerican er hmm Marxist Lady, a bunch of ignorant birthers?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
AMBASSADOR STEVENS MURDERED BY TERRORISTS HE HELPED BRING TO POWER
NETANYAHU: IRAN NUCLEAR APOLOGISTS SET ‘NEW STANDARD FOR HUMAN STUPIDITY’
SEPTEMBER 17, 2012 BY JOEL VALENZUELA
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu blasted those who think a military strike against Iran would be worse than allowing them to acquire nuclear weapons, saying they set a “new standard for human stupidity.”
http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/
Er, American er hmm Lady, what about the Ambassadorial rape? Remember how sure you were?

Netanyahu has become as dangerous, if not more, than the insane Iranians. Time he was removed, he dearly wants, needs, his Armagedon.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
What was that?
You make no sense!
Perhaps if you removed Obama's wee wee from your hand before you type, you'd be able to form more coherent sentences

More of Sioux's distinguished prose. Or is it wishful thinking?

You cannot write two words without resorting to crass and filthy language. You are an illiterate purveyor of profanity, you can't help it, it's visceral, along with your escalating anger. Coherent sentences? Did you just write that?

And see how easy it is for me to make you look like a poor illiterate and vulgar personage without using one profane word? Need lessons? the first one is on me.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Death is personified as a black-robed figure walking the Earth robbing the souls of the living. Oddly, we have sort of a reversal of this figure in one Barack Hussein Obama, who on the outside is portrayed as a beacon of life, but it seems wherever he walks leaves a trail of dead. Case in point: Bill Gwatney and Stephanie Tubbs, delegates in 2008 planning to vote for Hillary Clinton. One murdered, the other suffering an “aneurism.” These two simply form the peak of this mountain of death, Obama’s alleged lovers at Trinity United Church of Christ all dying within a six-week period and forming the perfidious mount of Obama’s Death Mountain. And this is only one mountain in a mountain range of death and destruction left by the Destroyer-in-Chief.
http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/page/9/
Another of American er hmm communist Lady's impartial web sites : http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/page/9/

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Jacques,

Re: Chicago teacher's strike.

I think the judge will issue a temporary injunction. The hearing is scheduled for tomorrow morning.
If he doesn't, he has no business being a judge.

Did you know, that when I vote, I vote 'NO' to retain any and all local judges?
I don't even look at their names. I go right down the list and vote no for every single one of those clowns.
In my humble opinion, by doing so it helps keep them on their toes and prevents their heads from swelling too large with arrogance and self-importance.
Most judges are in fact retained by margins exceeding 70% anyway.
loose
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you're a hoodrat always holding your crotch, trying to pick up women, and talking about "muh d&k" every chance you get.
You know, like those hip hop and rap guys.
Hate and rage combined. Got that appt yet for rage counselling, Sioux? As for hate, nothing can be done, it's anchored in your system, can't be dislodged even by an ayatolah's nuclear device.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
How could that possibly be my friend? You musta forgot. LOL
“The Bible contains far more verses praising or urging bloodshed than does the Koran, and biblical violence is often far more extreme, and marked by more indiscriminate savagery. The Koran often urges believers to fight, yet it also commands that enemies be shown mercy when they surrender. Some frightful portions of the Bible, by contrast, go much further in ordering the total extermination of enemies, of whole families and races - of men, women, and children, and even their livestock, with no quarter granted”
http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/ideas/artic...
Well , Poppo, let's call it a tie. You know the old rambling, "my daddy is stronger than your daddy", lol. Well, same for the Bible and the Koran, my teachings are more violent, more murderous, more incestuous than your teachings.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
"...Christians and Muslims, we have many things in common, as believers and as human beings. We live in the same world, marked by many signs of hope, but also by multiple signs of anguish. For us, Abraham is a very model of faith in God, of submission to his will and of confidence in his goodness. We believe in the same God, the one God, the living God, the God who created the world and brings his creatures to their perfection...The Catholic Church regards with respect and recognizes the equality of your religious progress, the richness of your spiritual tradition...On this path, you are assured, of the esteem and the collaboration of your Catholic brothers and sisters whom I represent among you this evening..."
- Blessed Pope John Paul II: Address to young Muslims in Casablanca, 1985
I have no problem with anything the Pope said but the problem being, who decides what one must do to submit to His will?
Now Shia believe their Imams are direct descendants of Mohammed and when they issue a fatwa it is as if God himself spoke and everyone must submit!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a politicians fault.
Fractional reserve banking (how our money is created) can lead you nowhere but downhill. We aren't done sinking yet.
Who appointed Bernanke? G.W. Bush! But Bush is not a Conservative and neither is Bernanke!!!
For you Libtards, this is another point where I disagreed with G.W.. Now, can Jacques, Poppo or Wogar point out one thing they disagree with Obama on? Just one!!!
Personally I like Obama's drone attack policy. It reduces the exposure of Americans while taking out the bad guys.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem with anything the Pope said but the problem being, who decides what one must do to submit to His will?
Now Shia believe their Imams are direct descendants of Mohammed and when they issue a fatwa it is as if God himself spoke and everyone must submit!
So? The pope decrees that no one shall use condoms, not even in third world countries where a man stricken with aids, with 12 children, cannot us a condom because the pope, inspired by god almighty, prohibits it? Why, it's a sin to use one and condemns one to the eternal fires of hell.

Ever heard of dogma, Rogue? It's to do with the pope's infailability. He calls a pronouncement dogma, that's it, you believe it or else you go straight to hell. How does that compare with fatwa?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who appointed Bernanke? G.W. Bush! But Bush is not a Conservative and neither is Bernanke!!!
For you Libtards, this is another point where I disagreed with G.W.. Now, can Jacques, Poppo or Wogar point out one thing they disagree with Obama on? Just one!!!
Personally I like Obama's drone attack policy. It reduces the exposure of Americans while taking out the bad guys.
IKve told you time and time again I disagreed with his Libyan bombing policy, his frosty relations with Canada, his non-withdrawal from Afghanistan and Iraq etc. You either have reading or comprehension problems. I'd still, if I were able, vote for him of course. He's far from perfect, but he's the best of the lot. Romney will be the end of the US as we know it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
More infantile "no-intelligent reply" rambling. Nothing to say, come out with crude and so obviously erroneous claim.
Not having the gonads to state one's position is infantile. Why are you so afraid? Angry? Bitter? You do know that it's not healthy to keep all that bottled up, don't you? Especially, someone of your age.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 96,961 - 96,980 of167,375
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the California Forum right now

Search the California Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 5 min Rose_NoHo 39,527
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min OzRitz 42,923
Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest r... (Sep '13) 1 hr nope to dope jose 2,781
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr just sayin 199,072
California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 2 hr Daves Not Here 15,654
Mexico's Take Over Of California: Complete By 2... (Jun '09) 14 hr juty 27,488
California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 18 hr Bag itts 4,551
•••
•••
•••
•••