BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#108333 Sep 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Boor. Vulgar. Liar. There is nothing in the news about the rape. If one day the rape is confirmed, then you can believe it and rightfully mourn. That would be the height of infamy. But, fact is, we don't know. And, drug (sic) through the streets? Really? Are you confused with Blackhawk down by any chance? Rather, it was reported he was brought to hospital where he died. Isn't this tragedy, the loss of a good man and 3 of his colleagues enough, without dragging the Ambassador through the mud just to feed your gory fantasies?
Joke, ask the next passer-by if they will pull your head out of your azz for you. Disrespectful piece of garbage.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#108334 Sep 14, 2012
Scurry you little rats....scurry! LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#108335 Sep 14, 2012
Darn it, Rogue. Troubles, riots, all over the world. Europe on the brink of bankruptcy. We're following a big gain yesterday, where's the profit-taking and Friday, because of uncertainty, is usually static or down, not often up. Please explain why the Dow is up again. Damn Obama. What does he think he's doing? Of course it's all because Romney is up in the polls, right?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#108336 Sep 14, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ewwww?????? LMAO limp wristed pansy.
Well, any real macho man would immediately morph into a limp-wristed pansy at the mere sight of a thing like your bosom buddy, American er hmm Lady.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#108337 Sep 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, any real macho man would immediately morph into a limp-wristed pansy at the mere sight of a thing like your bosom buddy, American er hmm Lady.
No morphing would be required on your part!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#108338 Sep 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Darn it, Rogue. Troubles, riots, all over the world. Europe on the brink of bankruptcy. We're following a big gain yesterday, where's the profit-taking and Friday, because of uncertainty, is usually static or down, not often up. Please explain why the Dow is up again. Damn Obama. What does he think he's doing? Of course it's all because Romney is up in the polls, right?
Are you dumb enough to believe the market is up because of Obarfa? LMAO for real.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#108339 Sep 14, 2012
jokie, is it true you are an RSO?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#108340 Sep 14, 2012
LRS wrote:
jokie, is it true you are an RSO?
I'd answer if I knew what an RSO is. Whatever.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#108341 Sep 14, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you dumb enough to believe the market is up because of Obarfa? LMAO for real.
At least it's happening under Obama's watch. From 6500 at inauguration to 13,631 today. 110% gain! And ha ha, your bosom buddy and Nobel prize economist Rogue maintains that DJA has not kept pace with inflation. Ha ha.

On the other hand, are you dumb enough to believe the market is up because of Romney's polls?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#108342 Sep 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd answer if I knew what an RSO is. Whatever.
LMAO! I'll take that as a YES.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#108343 Sep 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
At least it's happening under Obama's watch. From 6500 at inauguration to 13,631 today. 110% gain! And ha ha, your bosom buddy and Nobel prize economist Rogue maintains that DJA has not kept pace with inflation. Ha ha.
On the other hand, are you dumb enough to believe the market is up because of Romney's polls?
The market is influenced by the world, not any one country. It is not an indicator of our economy whatsoever.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#108344 Sep 14, 2012
Don't you Idiotards ever learn? We have had this in WWII at the Battle of Iwo Jima and during the Tet Offensive of 1968 in Vung Tau, South Vietnam and in Afghanistan this year and the Idiotards still have not learned. And because of you Idiotards, unarmed Americans keep getting killed

Marines Without Ammo in Cairo Embassy. "Let the Jarheads Take the Hit!"
http://teapartyeconomist.com/2012/09/14/matin...

And all of these events have in common is that a Democrat was in the White House!!!
Oh, my late father-in-law was at Vung Tau during the Tet Offensive of 1968 where the vast majority of Americans that were killed may have had their weapons but did not have any ammo as the ammo was locked up!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#108345 Sep 14, 2012
Kansas board delays decision on Obama, ballot
By John Hanna--Associated Press

TOPEKA ó Kansas election officials said Thursday that they want more information before deciding whether to remove President Obama from the stateís November ballot.

The all-Republican State Objections Board heard arguments Thursday on a claim from a Manhattan resident that Obama is not eligible to be president because his father was from Kenya. The resident, Joe Montgomery, also questions whether Obama has a valid birth certificate.

The notion that Obama was born anywhere other than in Hawaii has long been discredited, and the White House released his long-form birth certificate last year. Hawaii officials also have repeatedly confirmed his citizenship.

The Kansas board is led by Secretary of State Kris Kobach, an ardent voter-ID proponent who during his successful 2010 campaign once suggested Obama should produce his long-form birth certificate.

The board, which would have the final say on the ballot absent a court challenge, plans to meet again Monday and may rule then. Time to make changes is running out, however, as ballots to overseas military personnel must be mailed before the end of September.

Montgomery, 51, said Thursday that he has been researching issues surrounding Obamaís eligibility to serve as president for the past four years. The same arguments Montgomery made Thursday have circulated widely on the Internet and among so-called "birthers," who doubt Obamaís citizenship.

ďIím here to uphold the rule of law, and the Constitution of the United States," Montgomery said after his objection was considered.ďSomebody has to do it."

But the Kansas board ó including Kobach, Attorney General Derek Schmidt and Lt. Gov. Jeff Colyer ó said Thursday it wants certified documents from Hawaii and two other states that have looked into the issue.

After Kobachís assertion in 2010, an aide attempted to clarify Kobachís stance and said he didnít subscribe to ďbirther theories." Kobach said Thursday the board is obligated to do a thorough review of Montgomeryís objections and not make ďa snap decision."

ďI do think the factual record could possibly be supplemented," Kobach said during the meeting.

Specifically, Kobach said the board would like certification from Hawaii officials that the long-form birth certificate made public by the White House and available online is authentic. Hawaii officials have repeatedly stated that it is and even sent Arizona official verification of Obamaís birth records amid an inquiry there.

No one from the Democratic Party attended the Kansas meeting. Ahead of the meeting, Dakota Loomis, executive director of the Kansas Democratic Party, had dismissed the objection as "frivolous."

In a letter to Kobach, Kip Wainscott, an attorney for Obamaís campaign, said Montgomeryís claims are "without merit."

ďThese tired allegations are utterly baseless," Wainscott wrote.

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/2012/09/14/2488381/kans...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#108346 Sep 14, 2012
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Very weak my friend, and what do the framers say about the quasi nations of the Indians, and this goes for the real nations of the world, we pick and chose who will be citizens of the USA. Nothing will be at the moment of birth, except citizens of citizens, no foreign influence.
Grow up. All concerned understood that members of the Indian nations belonged to nations within a nation and were excepted from complete jurisdiction though within the territorial limits of the US. Neither the framers nor Congress nor the courts ever agreed with you.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#108347 Sep 14, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The market is influenced by the world, not any one country. It is not an indicator of our economy whatsoever.
You're just as clueless as Rogue. But my post was addressed to him, not you, as he jumps on Obama when the DJA is down and remains silent when it's up, which is most of the time. I, and Terri Tana, have told him a million times that the DJA is influenced by the White House and congress on a long-term basis only, not daily or even monthly. He still doesn't get it, is so like you, partisan and Obama-hater, that he jumps at every opportunity to damn him, including the incredible claim that Obama personally disarmed the US consulate guards.

Oh, the market. Yes, it's influenced by the world, as you incredibly just said, seeing as you've often cried that the US is not influenced by the world. How ignorant. And it is an indication of the US economy as much as all stock markets worldwide are partly indications of their own economies. Why do you persist in discussing subjects in which you have zilch knowledge? Bypass history, geography, social mores, politics, the economy , culture (especially culture), good food, travel and most sports. You could, however, improve your name-calling abilities as dumbazzbastard and dumbazzbitch are becoming repetitive. Maybe you could emulate American er hmm Pravda Lady and switch to cut-and-paste and plagiarism.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#108348 Sep 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Kansas board delays decision on Obama, ballot
By John Hanna--Associated Press

TOPEKA — Kansas election officials said Thursday that they want more information before deciding whether to remove President Obama from the state’s November ballot.

The all-Republican State Objections Board heard arguments Thursday on a claim from a Manhattan resident that Obama is not eligible to be president because his father was from Kenya. The resident, Joe Montgomery, also questions whether Obama has a valid birth certificate.

The notion that Obama was born anywhere other than in Hawaii has long been discredited, and the White House released his long-form birth certificate last year. Hawaii officials also have repeatedly confirmed his citizenship.

The Kansas board is led by Secretary of State Kris Kobach, an ardent voter-ID proponent who during his successful 2010 campaign once suggested Obama should produce his long-form birth certificate.

The board, which would have the final say on the ballot absent a court challenge, plans to meet again Monday and may rule then. Time to make changes is running out, however, as ballots to overseas military personnel must be mailed before the end of September.

Montgomery, 51, said Thursday that he has been researching issues surrounding Obama’s eligibility to serve as president for the past four years. The same arguments Montgomery made Thursday have circulated widely on the Internet and among so-called "birthers," who doubt Obama’s citizenship.

¬ďI¬ím here to uphold the rule of law, and the Constitution of the United States," Montgomery said after his objection was considered.¬ďSomebody has to do it."

But the Kansas board ¬ó including Kobach, Attorney General Derek Schmidt and Lt. Gov. Jeff Colyer ¬ó said Thursday it wants certified documents from Hawaii and two other states that have looked into the issue.

After Kobach¬ís assertion in 2010, an aide attempted to clarify Kobach¬ís stance and said he didn¬ít subscribe to ¬ďbirther theories." Kobach said Thursday the board is obligated to do a thorough review of Montgomery¬ís objections and not make ¬ďa snap decision."

¬ďI do think the factual record could possibly be supplemented," Kobach said during the meeting.

Specifically, Kobach said the board would like certification from Hawaii officials that the long-form birth certificate made public by the White House and available online is authentic. Hawaii officials have repeatedly stated that it is and even sent Arizona official verification of Obama’s birth records amid an inquiry there.

No one from the Democratic Party attended the Kansas meeting. Ahead of the meeting, Dakota Loomis, executive director of the Kansas Democratic Party, had dismissed the objection as "frivolous."

In a letter to Kobach, Kip Wainscott, an attorney for Obama’s campaign, said Montgomery’s claims are "without merit."

¬ďThese tired allegations are utterly baseless," Wainscott wrote.

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/2012/09/14/2488381/kans...
Gee. A Republican only board? And after they get their very own copy of the letter from Hawaii saying "yes you idiots, the birth certificate that we issued matches the records in our office" they will quietly slink away

Can't you hear them failing? Can't you smell the hopelessness?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#108351 Sep 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Don't you Idiotards ever learn? We have had this in WWII at the Battle of Iwo Jima and during the Tet Offensive of 1968 in Vung Tau, South Vietnam and in Afghanistan this year and the Idiotards still have not learned. And because of you Idiotards, unarmed Americans keep getting killed
Marines Without Ammo in Cairo Embassy. "Let the Jarheads Take the Hit!"
http://teapartyeconomist.com/2012/09/14/matin...
And all of these events have in common is that a Democrat was in the White House!!!
Oh, my late father-in-law was at Vung Tau during the Tet Offensive of 1968 where the vast majority of Americans that were killed may have had their weapons but did not have any ammo as the ammo was locked up!!!
White House Cabinet meeting :

LBJ : Okay, guys, let the soldiers at Vung Tau have their rifles, but lock up the ammunition. Damn LBJ, just like Obama.

Oh, Rogue, that attack on the US quarters in Beirut in October 2008, how many dead again, 241? Shameful, poor guys, what a waste. Who was president when that happened? Not Nixon. nooo. Did he order fighting troops into AN APARTEMENT BUILDING instead of baracks or tents to spread out the troops in order to minimize casualties? You don't need a military genius to know that in a hostile environment, you don't pack your troops in a 4-storey apt bldg. Nixon? Check it out.

Soon, Rogue, you'll be blaming Obama for run-over pedestrians and automobile accidents.

When you get your news flashes from anywhere but a teaparty thread, then maybe I'll read them. Rumours, all of it, nothing substantiated on the whether guards were armed. You could at least say "I think or I believe ..."
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#108352 Sep 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just as clueless as Rogue. But my post was addressed to him, not you, as he jumps on Obama when the DJA is down and remains silent when it's up, which is most of the time. I, and Terri Tana, have told him a million times that the DJA is influenced by the White House and congress on a long-term basis only, not daily or even monthly. He still doesn't get it, is so like you, partisan and Obama-hater, that he jumps at every opportunity to damn him, including the incredible claim that Obama personally disarmed the US consulate guards.
Oh, the market. Yes, it's influenced by the world, as you incredibly just said, seeing as you've often cried that the US is not influenced by the world. How ignorant. And it is an indication of the US economy as much as all stock markets worldwide are partly indications of their own economies. Why do you persist in discussing subjects in which you have zilch knowledge? Bypass history, geography, social mores, politics, the economy , culture (especially culture), good food, travel and most sports. You could, however, improve your name-calling abilities as dumbazzbastard and dumbazzbitch are becoming repetitive. Maybe you could emulate American er hmm Pravda Lady and switch to cut-and-paste and plagiarism.
Do you not reply to posts that were intended for others? Yes you do. What I took from Rogue, as far as the market is concerned, is he was referring to market trends around election times. I do not know why our soldiers were not properly armed but I'd love to know the "why" and "who". BTW, what do you contribute the market's rise to?

When have I ever said the US is not influenced by the world? There's no way around it. World issues play a part in the decision making process of our leaders. I disagree with you that the market reflects our economic situation. If you think the market is a reflection of our economic situation then it is you that is ignorant, not I. Name calling.....surely you jest? You've done as much name calling as anyone on this forum. So, please don't try and make yourself out to be the innocent victim. One last thing, you have no idea of my education, so you simply cannot comment on it with any credence at all. To do so would be ignorant of you, no?

Now, compare my reply with your reply and tell me who is acting the azz.
Just me -

Los Angeles, CA

#108353 Sep 14, 2012
Nope.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and do all Christians stone adulterers and homosexuals to death as they are ordered to do?(Leviticus).
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#108354 Sep 14, 2012
Just me - wrote:
Nope.
<quoted text>
Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min Brian_G 49,220
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 6 hr Joe fortuna 201,171
New list puts Vallejo among the statea s most d... Sat Doi 2
Gay marriage (Mar '13) Fri HOLME 56,692
Vital points in Construction Accidents (Apr '08) Fri Pavlos Lombardi 2
Condoleezza Rice urges Republican party to be m... (Mar '14) Thu Swedenforever 58
Seeking lawyer for big lawsuit Thu Outraged 1
More from around the web