BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 214288 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#108447 Sep 14, 2012
Dale wrote:
Hell, I think I shall take a week off and see what is happening in the State House.
Dale, did you catch my post earlier about the Kansas legislature debating to remove Obama from the ballots? Even Fox News is carrying the piece so it must be true.

Kansas Weighs Taking Obama Off Ballot Over 'Birther' Accusations
Published September 14, 2012
Fox News

Topeka, Kan.– The paths of President Barack Obama and Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach are crossing once again.
But this time, it is not over immigration.
It is over the enduring assertion by so-called "Birthers" that Obama is not eligible to be president because they doubt he was born in Hawaii.
Kobach, who is an adviser to the Romney campaign on immigration policy, heads the all-Republican Kansas State Objections Board, which is considering removing Obama from the state's November ballot.
The issue -- which Kobach made a part of his election campaign in 2010 -- has been reignited by a claim from a Manhattan, Kan., resident that Obama is not eligible to be president because his father was from Kenya. The resident, Joe Montgomery, also questions whether Obama has a valid birth certificate.
"We have to take our responsibilities seriously," Kobach said. "Taking it seriously means that we make a decision with all of the evidence that can be obtained before we decide it."
Kobach, the architect of some of the most hard-line state-level immigration policies in the United States, including those of Arizona and Alabama, has been critical of Obama for what he says is the current administration's failure to address illegal immigration. Kobach also was the force behind a strict immigration component in the Republican party platform that was recently adopted at the Republican National Convention in Tampa, Fla.
Obama campaign spokeswoman Gabriela Domenzain said in statement:“From enthusiastically welcoming his endorsement to letting him write the most extreme republican platform on immigration in modern history, Mitt Romney has made it clear that Kris Kobach and him are partners in extremism.”
The notion that Obama was born anywhere other than in Hawaii has long been discredited, and the White House released his long-form birth certificate last year. Hawaii officials also have repeatedly confirmed his citizenship.

Read more: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/201...
ehancock

Dedham, MA

#108448 Sep 14, 2012
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>We have never recognized aliens to be under the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, if this were not so, treaties would not be necessary.
Aliens visiting the USA, like all people in the USA except foreign diplomats are under the jurisdiction of the USA. That means that a foreigner in our country has to obey the laws, all the law---including the tax laws. If an alien in the USA was not under the jurisdiction of the USA, she or he would not have to obey the laws, and would not even have to pay taxes if she or he earned money in this country.

Location hidden

#108450 Sep 14, 2012
Now Jacques will probably see nothing wrong with this but I do. THREE police officers have to subdue ONE crazy guy. He is tasered TWICE, beaten with a baton and then shot to death!
And yet the officers are not arrested, charged, etc. and are returned to work.
Now, let's go back to George Zimmerman. He is NOT a trained law enforcement officer. He has no baton, taser or assistance. Not, get gets into a scuffle with a person and ends up shooting him and killing him. He claims self-defense and there no witnesses nor evidence that it is anything but self-defense yet he is arrested, jailed, charged, etc. and now awaits trial.
You Libtards never question the police but for a private citizen, you assume he committed a crime!!!
And you see no double standard either.

Death of mentally ill Putnam man by deputy draws focus on training--September 14, 2012 -

By Jim Schoettler
Three deputies were warned of Alfred Dobson’s schizophrenia heading to a disturbance at his Pomona Park home, but their only training in Putnam County involving the mentally ill came at the police academy.
Dobson, 35, died July 19 after a violent struggle with deputies that led them to fire two Tasers and whack him with a baton before being repeatedly shot. Sheriff Jeff Hardy returned Deputy Raymond Strickland to work four days later after concluding he followed proper procedure. The investigation is continuing.

Read more at Jacksonville.com : http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2012-09-14...

Location hidden

#108451 Sep 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
As usual there are still conflicting reports. I am sure we will find out the truth sooner or later.
But I Libya, there are no indications that there were any Marines at the embassy and since there are no reports of any other casualties I can only assume either they had no ammo, or even any weapons!!!
September 13, 2012
REPORTS: Marines Not Permitted Live Ammo **UPDATE**
BY: Adam Kredo, Washington Free Beacon
U.S. Marines defending the American embassy in Egypt were not permitted by the State Department to carry live ammunition, limiting their ability to respond to attacks like those this week on the U.S. consulate in Cairo.
Ambassador to Egypt Anne Patterson “did not permit US Marine guards to carry live ammunition,” according to multiple reports on U.S. Marine Corps blog spotted by Nightwatch.“She neutralized any US military capability that was dedicated to preserve her life and protect the US Embassy.”
If true, the reports indicate that Patterson shirked her obligation to protect U.S. interests, Nightwatch states.
**UPDATE**
Further Marine spokesman at Pentagon Lt Col Chris Hughes says these reports are NOT true. This is on the record:
“The Ambassador and RSO have been completely and appropriately engaged with the security situation. No restrictions on weapons or weapons status have been imposed. This information comes from the Det Commander at AMEMB Cairo.”
Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/us-embassy-attack/2 ...
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron is STILL perpetuating lies born on RWNJ sites.
Too bad for Rogue Moron the US Marines already officially debunked those egregious myths, but he just wants to believe.
Statement from the Marines:
The Ambassador did not impose restrictions on weapons or weapons status on the Marine Corps Embassy Security Group (MCESG) detachment. The MCESG Marines in Cairo were allowed to have live ammunition in their weapons. The Ambassador and Regional Security Officer have been completely and appropriately engaged with the security situation. Reports of Marines not being able to have their weapons loaded per direction from the Ambassador are not accurate.
Still can read, can you Tootsie. I gave both sides just as it was carried by Fox News.
And I gave a link and YOU did not. Sooo, who is telling the truth? I am Fair and Balance and you never are.

Location hidden

#108452 Sep 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you repeating American er hmm Lady's crap? You know what? I'm under the impression that you don't read anyone's posts, just your own. And saving them for later repeats, thinking we've forgotten.
Others have duplicated my posts, and I do not get upset. I will go back on line after eight or so hours and pick up where I left off. I then may reply to a post that someone had already replied to and sometimes with a better reply than mine was.
So, get use to it. I have.

Location hidden

#108453 Sep 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the invasion of the USA of 25 milion Canadian Moslems? Of course I was. Watch for it. Can you hear them coming? Can you see them coming? Can you smell them coming? Oops, no, that's you.
Who called in the to college bob scares today? One claimed to be a Muslim but we don't know for sure yet.
You don't nee to be a lot of people to do a lot of damage. Just look at 9/11 or the Oklahoma City Federal Building bombing. It took only 19 people to kill over 3,000 on 9/11 and how many did Terry Nichols and Tim McVeigh kill? 76!
Yep, it does not take 25 million to kill a lot of people.
Just me -

Los Angeles, CA

#108454 Sep 14, 2012
lip service wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, quite intelligent, that's why i vote in my best interests, republican.
What's your excuse for voting democrat?
I care about others because of who they are and not their religion, race, nationality or whether they are gay or straight.

Location hidden

#108455 Sep 14, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron is STILL perpetuating lies born on RWNJ sites.
Too bad for Rogue Moron the US Marines already officially debunked those egregious myths, but he just wants to believe.
Statement from the Marines:
The Ambassador did not impose restrictions on weapons or weapons status on the Marine Corps Embassy Security Group (MCESG) detachment. The MCESG Marines in Cairo were allowed to have live ammunition in their weapons. The Ambassador and Regional Security Officer have been completely and appropriately engaged with the security situation. Reports of Marines not being able to have their weapons loaded per direction from the Ambassador are not accurate.
Let's face it Tootsie, you are really not worried about the Marines are you hate all military "grunts" but what you are really worried about is my two post about the Kansas legislature debating whether or not to remove Obama from the ballot!
Yep, you can't attack Kansas but you can attack me. How petty. You aren't getting worried, are you Tootsie?

Location hidden

#108456 Sep 14, 2012
Yep, even McClatchy is now carrying this issue!

President Obama's ballot eligibility explored by Kansas group
Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2012/09/14/168468/...

And USA Today too!

Kansas considers removing Obama from ballot
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/onpol...

Now TMP Muckracker has this story,

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/201...

But you Idiotards are not worried .... much. Are you Tootsie!

Location hidden

#108457 Sep 14, 2012

Location hidden

#108458 Sep 14, 2012
Just me - wrote:
<quoted text>
I care about others because of who they are and not their religion, race, nationality or whether they are gay or straight.
As if Republicans don't? We want to give people a lift up, not a hand out. We do not want children to be raised in ghettos, but you Democrats do.
We just don't think we should be subsidizing people who have a roof over their head, hot and cold running water, electricity, heating and air-conditioning, color TV's cell phones, two cars, Nike shoes, their alcohol or tobacco habit much less their illegal drug habits, etc.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#108459 Sep 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dale, did you catch my post earlier about the Kansas legislature debating to remove Obama from the ballots? Even Fox News is carrying the piece so it must be true.
Kansas Weighs Taking Obama Off Ballot Over 'Birther' Accusations
Published September 14, 2012
Fox News
Topeka, Kan.– The paths of President Barack Obama and Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach are crossing once again.
But this time, it is not over immigration.
It is over the enduring assertion by so-called "Birthers" that Obama is not eligible to be president because they doubt he was born in Hawaii.
Kobach, who is an adviser to the Romney campaign on immigration policy, heads the all-Republican Kansas State Objections Board, which is considering removing Obama from the state's November ballot.
The issue -- which Kobach made a part of his election campaign in 2010 -- has been reignited by a claim from a Manhattan, Kan., resident that Obama is not eligible to be president because his father was from Kenya. The resident, Joe Montgomery, also questions whether Obama has a valid birth certificate.
"We have to take our responsibilities seriously," Kobach said. "Taking it seriously means that we make a decision with all of the evidence that can be obtained before we decide it."
Kobach, the architect of some of the most hard-line state-level immigration policies in the United States, including those of Arizona and Alabama, has been critical of Obama for what he says is the current administration's failure to address illegal immigration. Kobach also was the force behind a strict immigration component in the Republican party platform that was recently adopted at the Republican National Convention in Tampa, Fla.
Obama campaign spokeswoman Gabriela Domenzain said in statement:“From enthusiastically welcoming his endorsement to letting him write the most extreme republican platform on immigration in modern history, Mitt Romney has made it clear that Kris Kobach and him are partners in extremism.”
The notion that Obama was born anywhere other than in Hawaii has long been discredited, and the White House released his long-form birth certificate last year. Hawaii officials also have repeatedly confirmed his citizenship.
Read more: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/201...
from what I read, he withdrew his challenge. I guess he liked his job more than his country.

Location hidden

#108460 Sep 14, 2012
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>from what I read, he withdrew his challenge. I guess he liked his job more than his country.
Yes, I guess Huffington would not have carried the issue unless there was an update. I wonder if it was just his job or was it something else like a death threat against his family. You can expect anything form Obama's goons.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#108461 Sep 14, 2012
ehancock wrote:
<quoted text>
Aliens visiting the USA, like all people in the USA except foreign diplomats are under the jurisdiction of the USA. That means that a foreigner in our country has to obey the laws, all the law---including the tax laws. If an alien in the USA was not under the jurisdiction of the USA, she or he would not have to obey the laws, and would not even have to pay taxes if she or he earned money in this country.
Oh my! Another one that doesn't know what the jurisdiction of the US Government is.
Just me -

Los Angeles, CA

#108462 Sep 14, 2012
American Lady wrote:
That is WHY the Pilgrims came here
To make THIS NATION a "civilized" one.....
and to GET away from the "infidels" ...
Is it possible that you're that stupid?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Conshohocken, PA

#108463 Sep 14, 2012
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>We have never recognized aliens to be under the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, if this were not so, treaties would not be necessary.
Unlike Alice in Wonderland, simply saying something is so doesn't make it so.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#108464 Sep 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I guess Huffington would not have carried the issue unless there was an update. I wonder if it was just his job or was it something else like a death threat against his family. You can expect anything form Obama's goons.
who knows, he didn't waste any time removing his challenge, but I think the house is still mulling it over until Monday.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#108465 Sep 14, 2012
Just me - wrote:
<quoted text>
Doink! You care because of who they are? You don't know who they are!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#108467 Sep 14, 2012
Sure is quiet. Hmmmm?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#108468 Sep 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who called in the to college bob scares today? One claimed to be a Muslim but we don't know for sure yet.
You don't nee to be a lot of people to do a lot of damage. Just look at 9/11 or the Oklahoma City Federal Building bombing. It took only 19 people to kill over 3,000 on 9/11 and how many did Terry Nichols and Tim McVeigh kill? 76!
Yep, it does not take 25 million to kill a lot of people.
I was joking, as you no doubt know. But LRS? Ha ha, he believed instantly that out of 34 million people here in Canada , we have 25 million gay Moslems set to invade the USA. This is the same guy who firmly believes that Canada is across the pond from the USA and part of France. You know...he never did explain the "across the pond" thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Opposition To 'Illegal Aliens' Is Opposition To... 58 min tomin cali 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Into The Night 59,459
News Bernie Sanders Blasts Hillary Clinton's Refusal... 4 hr Janet Young 3
News Violence follows California Trump rally, about ... 5 hr Injudgement 995
Online Notary Course For California Residents 10 hr Jim 1
News Victorville ranked No. 9 on 'California's most ... 16 hr hrm 2
Election Who are you voting for in the California Lieute... (Oct '14) 17 hr JohnTheLiar 6
More from around the web