BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 4,672)

Showing posts 93,421 - 93,440 of173,767
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Alcohol is poison.
loose
Any reason why you're telling me this? Tell me something I don't k now.

Jacques
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Have you ever seen the sftermath of a roll-over/ ejection caused by an intoxicated motorist?
Those are easily the most horrific crashes a body can go through.
disclaimer: the medical profession does not call them 'accidents'.
Obviously not wearing his seat belt

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sort of like the movie Runaway Slave which you Libytards will never go see as it is hard to face the truth.
It was the Democrat Party which was the Party of Slavery and found out they could re-enslave the blacks with welfare so the blacks traded the plantations for the ghettos!
You do know FDR hates Jews, Catholics and .... black people!
Of the 46 million people living in poverty in America in 2010, the U.S. census revealed that 31 million were white. Ten million were black. Of the 49 million people without health insurance coverage, 37 million were white; 8 million were African American. Latinos of every race and Asian Americans represented the remaining largest ethnic groups.

The face of poverty in America is overwhelmingly white, but as sociologist and professor William O'Hare explains in a 2009 study on children in poverty, the white American poor, especially those in rural areas, are "forgotten

What plantation are all these white folk living on Rogue?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you idolize Obama and treat him as a god. All ObamaZombies are hypocrites. Obama is nothing more than a man who has exceeded his worth,I wouldn't buy a used car from him.
I idolize no one Frank, but Iíll be voting for Obama and so will your state. LOL
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What Obama says about himself is not proof of his place of birth. Nor is what you say about yourself proof of your place of birth. The allegation made by the poster was that Obama said that he was born in Kenya. Well, he never did.
Proof of the place of birth is provided by a US birth certificate, and legally a birth certificate is sufficient. However, in Obama's case there is more than the fact that he has shown a birth certificate from Hawaii. There is the confirmation of the officials of both parties in Hawaii; there is the further confirmation of the Index Data, and the further confirmation of the birth notices sent to the newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961.
Barack Obama lies every time he opens his mouth.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Latest Rasmussen poll has Obama at 44% and Romney at .... 48%. Now to be fair, there is almost always a bump after any convention so we can expect Obama to get a bump won weak from today.
And that leads to, what will the poll numbers be THREE weaks from today?
Thought Police

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Obama lies every time he opens his mouth.
You be wrong. Obama just interprets da truff!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't see why anyone would do otherwise.
Harry Puckeye, think you could form an opinion on a hypothetical situation? LMAO
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
The Wong Kim Ark ruling uses the word ALSO several times.
In any case, the Wong Kim Ark decision ruled that Wong Kim Ark was a US citizen and it ALSO defined Natural Born as coming from the common law and referring to the place of birth.
Again,Natural Born Citizen is not mentioned in Won Kim Ark. Wong Kim Ark was born in the United States and living in the United States,went to China on a business trip and on his return to United States was stopped and his citizenship questioned.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The American people know the Obama they see everyday JS. No one cares about the one you or some movie maker envisions. If you like Romney then vote for him. Iíll be voting for Obama.
The Barack Obama that is currently occupying The White House hates our country and is dead set on destroying our nation. To vote for Obama is to vote against our country.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacques, How many TEA Partiers have been arrested in the past three and a half years? A handful? Now, how many Occutards have been arrested within the past year? The last I heard about June they were over 6,400!!!
Yes, there is a difference between Conservatives and Liberals!
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And those 6,400 were legitimate arrests? All of them?
Where the half dozen arrests at TEA Party events "legitimate"? In fact, they may have been COUNTER tea party protesters for all I know.
When the cops show up at TEA Party evens it is not to control the TEA Partiers but to protect us from Loony-Tooney-Lefty counter protesters!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the man who labelled my description of him in the zoo "obscene" although, mind you, not one "obsene" word was used. I guess when one's illiterate and vocabulary-poor, one reverts to one's lowest and basest instincts. It's what slugs would do if they could write just a little bit.
Beautiful English, pond scum.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The Barack Obama that is currently occupying The White House hates our country and is dead set on destroying our nation. To vote for Obama is to vote against our country.
So says lie-through-his-teeth as-he-breathes Frank the birther.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously not wearing his seat belt
Yes, remember I have flown medivac and it seems almost every time a drunk crashes, he ends up tossed outside the vehicle. And it only stands to reason that if you are not worried about driving drunk, why should you bother to put your seat belt on.
Oh, a few years ago I asked a cop friend and he said more drunks are wearing their seat belts. Probably not for their own safety but not to give a cop a reason to pull them over. Drunks may not be smart, but most aren't stupid!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful English, pond scum.
I would be much grateful for any assistance you oould render in order for me to improve my English composition, spelling, and grammar. How about teaching me how to write perfect English like you? Like, for example, "look at those birther's".
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

could.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Normally I do not forward racist jokes and this is mildly racist ... but it is funny.

Just got this from a reliable source.(Word Is out!)

It has been leaked to the press that Barack Obama has chosen:

Sylvester Stallone for his 2012 running mate

Nancy Pelosi for Secretary of State

He is dropping Joe Biden from the ticket.

They will run as Sambo, Rambo and Bimbo, without Dumbo.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you consider yourself one of the haves Mr. Liars? If so compared to whom? No doubt youíve received assurances from the gods that by no stroke of bad luck will you ever be one of the ďhave-notísĒ but I prefer the net to be there if you happen to fall whether you want it there or not.
Don't count on me to be part of your net. I will wave as you go by though. Yes, we are well off. Get over it.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I idolize no one Frank, but Iíll be voting for Obama and so will your state. LOL
Voters in a half dozen counties will vote for Obama,the voters in the other forty plus counties will vote for Romney. It is unfortunate the places like Seattle are overpopulated with radical left wing idiots who can't think for them selves or don't have any sense of patriotism.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The American people know the Obama they see everyday JS. No one cares about the one you or some movie maker envisions. If you like Romney then vote for him. Iíll be voting for Obama.
He does make it perfectly clear that he is a liar, a fraud and a con man. He's so easy to read even a caveman could do it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 93,421 - 93,440 of173,767
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the California Forum right now

Search the California Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 7 min paddyomalley 7,820
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min paddyomalley 45,583
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 22 min 2 decades 200,232
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 26 min Frankie Rizzo 50,799
California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 31 min all doned in 4,864
Luxury stable-and-spa experience awaits 8 hr MNR 1
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 23 hr The right is wrong 2,225
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••