BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#79635 May 19, 2012
The fact is the ONLY reason why Libtards hate Richard Nixon was because he was a Republican and nothing more. Libtards like dirty politics and Watergate break inis just what the Progressive would like to have done.
Oh, do you know why they broke in to the DNC offices at the Watergate Complex? The real reason?!?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#79636 May 19, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
Well you can try to bury it, but it's here forever now guys and I have in copied just in case.
<quoted text>
Thank you for this post Poppo.
It has verified that the signature of S.Ann Dunham on the birth certificate that was released by Obama was not written by S. Ann Dunham.
Always willing to help JS. Now did you forget to take your meds?

Location hidden

#79637 May 19, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh no, Obama does not deny that there are extraterrestrials on Earth!!!
The president went on, according to Smith, saying: "'I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of extraterrestrials, but I can tell you if there had been a top-secret meeting and if there would have had to have been a discussion about it, it would have taken place in this room.'"
http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-talk/men -...

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know whom he was talking to? I bet you never went to the link either!
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
To many x military and former Astronats like the late Gordo Cooper have said that they have had encounters with UFO'S so they are very real
Oh little nebka, did you even look at the link? Pres. Obama was talking to Jaden Smith, the 13 y/o son of Will Smith the actor who has been in the three Men in Black movies!!!
And yes, I have over 7,000 flight hours myself and I too have seen UFO's and I know what they are. They are Unidentified Flying Objects!!! Do I believe they are extraterrestrial? NO!!!
I once saw two MiG 17's in Cambodia and I think they were Cambodian but I could not see their markings. All I know is they did not see me!!!

Location hidden

#79638 May 19, 2012
In the early 1970's the US Army conducted some tests in Germany called the Ansback Experiment to see if helicopter could survive in a medium intensity warfare environment.
They sent some helicopter into a training area and they sent some USAF fighter planes to go out and look for them. 90% of the time the helicopters spotted the jet fighters but only 25% of the time did the fighter planes see the helicopters and 100% of the time the helicopters spotted the jets FIRST!
Now the Ansback Training Area is a heavily wooded, rolling hills terrain which is very suited for helicopters. In a desert area, or open water, a helicopter is extremely vulnerable as the Egyptians found out over the Sinai Desert during the Israel War of 1973!!!

Location hidden

#79639 May 19, 2012
nebka wrote:
Sorry for the double post
Don't worry, sometimes my finger stutters too and I do a double post. But quickly Topix will delete the duplicate.

Location hidden

#79641 May 19, 2012
This is a typical bigoted report by Reuters. Alabama's law has nothing to do whether or not the employee is an immigrant or not. It has to do with identification with a match Social Security number.
If a person hires anyone with improper ID, he will lose his business licence, period. It is entirely possible that the employee is a native born citizen but using false ID to hide something, like being a criminal fugitive.
And like almost any school district in the country they require proof of "residency" to make sure the student is in the correct school district. The fact is Trayvon Martin was attending a High School that was out of his district but we don't know why or if it was approved. He might have been expelled from his original HS!
But of course the loon-toony-left media want to turn this all into a racial incident when it has absolutely nothing to do with the country they came from, the color of their skin, or if they talk with an accent.

Alabama governor signs bill tweaking immigration law
By Kelli Dugan | Reuters
http://news.yahoo.com/alabama-governor-signs-...

Location hidden

#79643 May 19, 2012
Now here is a case of fear mongering of the RIGHT side of things. This is actually an advertisement and they need to scare you to get you to buy their product.
http://sm2.responsebeacon.com/track...
Now everyone should be prepared for common disaster scenarios. Here it Florida it is hurricanes. Between 2004 and 2006 (last El Nino) Florida was hit by SEVEN hurricanes (we have not been hit since 2996) so it would be wise to have at least a three days supply of water, canned foods, etc. in your house. And if they say evacuate, DO IT!!!
Now, as far as solar storms are concerned, yes we may get hit by a mega-storm which might cost the U.S. ONE TRILLION DOLLARS to recover from and I would hate to be living in any big city if this happens. But there are solar storms all the time and we get a direct hit from less than 1% of them and most of them are minor even if we get a direct hit. Should you ignore them? I would not. But I do have a weeks supply of water, food and yes, a 3Kw generator with 50 gallons of gasoline to keep it running for about a week.
I also "cold-soak" my refrigerator and freezer. You do this by filling every little plastic bottle with water (make sure you squeeze out the air to allow for expansion) and then fill every nook and cranny in your frig and freezer with them. It does two thinks. One, frozen water stores more negative-heat than does air so if you lose power who off should stay fresher a few days without power and, two, when the ice melts, you can drink the water!
Don't let these people scare you, but do be prepared in some way. You can always use the food you store, and the gasoline. Oh, I always refill my boat's 21 gallon fuel tank so I can use that to generate power if I need it too. And if there is a hurricane within a thousand miles of me I will not allow my car's gas tank to get below half of a tank.
But I am not building a bunker in my back yard!!!

Location hidden

#79644 May 19, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
Well you can try to bury it, but it's here forever now guys and I have in copied just in case.
<quoted text>
Thank you for this post Poppo.
It has verified that the signature of S.Ann Dunham on the birth certificate that was released by Obama was not written by S. Ann Dunham.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Always willing to help JS. Now did you forget to take your meds?
Why did you have to slam him? Was he being disrespectful? Yes, several noted handwriting experts have compared Ann Dunham's signature and that ONE on the birth certificate is NOT her's!!! If it is not her's, who's is it and why, and when, did they forge her signature?
You don't think it odd that Obama has not allowed ANY DOCUMENT expert to examine any of his documents. There goes his open policies.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#79645 May 19, 2012
JBH wrote:
who="wojar"]<
Most importantly, you are purely the dumbest TO NOT REALIZE, as I corrected your long sentence from incorporating something I wrote, by telling you that sentence repeated a lot of itself and did not make sense,
JBH doesn't know what he wrote. Note the nonsense expression in his screed below, "That bears on the reality of the coalescence of facts and cognition in the minds of the real and true facts of the universe!!!" I created that incoherent expression in jest, and schizo boy JBH incorporated it into his reply while bemoaning my use of his fractured English: "incorporating something I [JBH] wrote." Schizo boy JBH probably thinks his court appointed psychiatrist is crazy.
JBH wrote:
"IF ONE PUTS such A LONG SENTENCE TO DENOTE THE FULL AND TRUE MEANING in the composition, that is not bad. That bears on the reality of the coalescence of facts and cognition in the minds of the real and true facts of the universe!!! Of course that is not bad have NOTHING TO DO while possessing not any useful purpose in life. WOJAR WANTS TO BE THE COPYCAT FR0M taking HIS drugs and FALSE ENDEAVOR WITH not any calibre and strength by doing his self-humiliation, AND WOJAR accumulates his not-man-responsibility notwithstanding the need of punctuations.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#79646 May 19, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The fact is the ONLY reason why Libtards hate Richard Nixon was because he was a Republican and nothing more. Libtards like dirty politics and Watergate break inis just what the Progressive would like to have done.
Oh, do you know why they broke in to the DNC offices at the Watergate Complex? The real reason?!?
I voted for Richard Nixon and despised him after he betrayed the American people. He was a crook. I never again voted for a Republican in a presidential election.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#79647 May 19, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now this is Libtardian Logic at its finest. Bush lied about Iraq's WMD even though the CIA, DIA, the British Mil Intel, the French, the Germans, the Russians, the Israelis all agreed that Iraq had WMD. But Obama did not lie about where he was born? He has said that he was born in Kenya and Hawaii! Which is it? He has to be lieing about one or the other!!!
Oh, to lie and have to know what you are saying is untrue!!!
The French, Germans, Russians did NOT agree. Neither did Canada and 160 other countries.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#79649 May 19, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
More examples of "Elements of Style" by JBH.
Hee hee.
Elements of Style, by JBH, with forward by Prof. Irwin Corey:
"Herewith and there-through JBH endeavors in the labors of teaching English having a high degree of follow-through the flow of the language with cognitive penetration of concepts demonstrating the truth of the positiveness of the facts bearing on the reality of the coalescence of facts and cognition in the minds of the real and true facts of the universe, which are universal and not temporary or fragile or self-humiliating but antipodes considering the Marxist influences incurring on the foolish people of liberal thoughts and bad thoughts taking drugs and FALSE ENDEAVOR but not any calibre and strength by doing his self-humiliation he accumulates his not-man-responsibility which is of the essence of the positiveness of the facts bearing on the reality of the coalescence of facts and cognition in the minds of the real and true facts of the universe ..."
Hee hee hee.
Ha ha .
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#79651 May 19, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hmmm, five Greek bank's credit rates have been re-rated .....down!
<quoted text>
They did it to themselves so it neither makes me happy nor sad. Some greedy unionist are sending their country down the river.
Oh, do you know the difference between being sent UP the river or being sent DOWN the river? Both predate 1900!
So, five Greek banks have had their credits re-rated...down. All the unions' fault. All the time I thought it was fraud, incompetence, greed and bad administration. Nope, the Unions. Damn, why didn't I think of that?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#79652 May 19, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, either Obama is a big liar, or he is a big liar. If he lied about being born in Kenya to get college scholarships, promote himself, etc., that is wrong. But now if he is lying about being born in Hawaii so he could run for POTUS, that to is wrong.
Liars can't help them selves as their stories always conflict and soon or later they will be exposed. My biggest problem with this issue is that there is more than enough evidence to open a criminal fraud investigation and no one will do it. It does not matter if is Congress, the FBI or whom ever, they are complicit in the biggest fraud case of the United States.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you can not explain that, can you?
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
One or two people making an error is understandable. But dozens of people who actually know Obama making the same "mistake", no way Jose!
<quoted text>
Sooo, O.J. Simpson was acquitted of murdering Nichole Simpson and Ron Goldman. Does that mean he did not murder those two people?
I love your comparisons.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#79654 May 19, 2012
JBH wrote:
who="wojar"]<
And the schizophrenic, JBH, uses "reality of the coalescence of facts and cognition in the minds of the real and true facts of the universe" in his screed --as though it means something!
(*)__+)(*<>?<?
Again, Perhaps you should understand what "ADIOS" MEANS -iT IS THE END OF IT AND FINISHED and should not be continued to talk any further.
You are very mentally ill and feel troubling beyond having not any maturity.
Most importantly, you are purely the dumbest TO NOT REALIZE, as I corrected your long sentence from incorporating something I wrote, by telling you that sentence repeated a lot of itself and did not make sense, for example---"reality of the coalescence of facts and cognition in the minds of the real and true facts of the universe" .
I just added the supposed punctuations for you that the long sentence can pass or be accepted , according to the way of composing the long English sentence, with no regard to the meaning .
However, I already told there was not any meaning of it that made sense .
I put your name in the sentence to mean the laughter of you as the silly dumbest fool.
You are not good enough in the comprehension and understanding, by making self-insult which was started by you, by being the disorderly copycat of something for useless time spending for poking fun of yourself.
It is time you know that is the end for not making nuisance any more = ADIOS.
ADIOS = IT IS THE END AND FINISHED as they say Bye !
As the drool short-circuits JBH's keyboard.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#79655 May 19, 2012
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#79656 May 19, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Saddamn Hussein told each of his generals that the other generals had their WMD. Since they were not allowed to talk to each other each general THOUGHT the other general had them. The CIA, DIA, British, French, German, Israeli and Russian Intelligence agencies all agree that Saddamn HAD WMD. In the end no one believed him that he did not have WMD so we invaded and he died!!! So his lies backfired on him.
Obama has told both side different stories about where he was born and his document shown over the internet appear to be forgeries. The ONLY solution is either Congress do a complete investigation or the FBI do a criminal investigation. Only then will we accept one or the other "stories"!
There is not question that Obama has lied but we do not know which story is the truth and which is the lie and We the People are entitled to the truth whether or not our president is a crook.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sh163n1lJ4MXX
I'll repeat again. France,Germany,Russia, Canada and 160 other countries did not believe that Saddam has WsMD. And I'll wager that Israel also knew that he didn't have any but hoodwinded Wshdc into thinking he did so as to fight their own war for them. Hoax. Now, Rogue, it's been proven there were none, also that AlQaeda had no presence, the two reasons for the invasion. Hundreds of thousand dead, infrastructure, priceless treasures demolished and US deficit largely due in part to Iraq intervention. A mistake, a huge mistake.

Real reason for invasion, though, was oil. At that time, it had only realised a fraction of its true potential in Iraq. Saddam had hinted he would give the French major oil exploration concessions. That did not sit well with Exxon and Chevron and...Cheney. Also, Saddam was trying to get Opec to turn to the Euro for payment of oil purchases, which would have been catastrophic, end of cheap oil. They invaded for OIL, and the US dollar, no other reason. Concessions would be split by US companies thereby breaking OPEC, lowering oil prices and increasing supplies but mostly largely reducing the price of the barrel of oil. FAILURE, all those dead and destruction for naught. At the time of the invasion, oil was sitting at $30 a barrel. Now around $92. Iraq is filthy rich in oil revenue. Any cash compensation for the US's intervention from Bagdad? Ha ha, are you kidding?

Iraq invasion? Total failure. Stop defending it.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#79657 May 19, 2012
who="wojar"]<>
JBH doesn't know what he wrote. Note the nonsense expression in his

*()_<>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

First of all, PART OF MY PREVIOUS POST STATES AS BELOW:

Instead of Building military strength--____....

THIS SHOWS usa IS FALLING DOWN IN SUCH FALSE ENDEAVOR DIRECTED BY Obama --- demonstrating THE CRITICAL FAILURE POLICY OF FRAGILE AND DELICATE OBAMA AS not-MAN-RESPONSIBILITY , BUT OF not ANY CALIBRE AND STRENGTH BY DOING HIS SELF-HUMILIATION.

<>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

THEN YOU the dumbo sicko Came to me by copying some part of it and put it in another meaningless long sentence that was not properly written and did not make sense.

What are you telling me?
Can you not comprehend what my post meant?
If you disagree, then put into statements to present in your advocacy of disagreement from your view.
I don't expect you as the dumbest to conceive what the post was all about, since you are behind with your abnormal and non-mainstream English, coupled with having not any intelligence.
I told you that you did that with your copycat way of fooling around with nonsense, but not discussed the understanding of US positon of the military direction, which is the reflection of your detrimental mental illness with your down-syndrome disease.

Do you want to be down any further, you the dispicable dumbo ill jerk?
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#79658 May 19, 2012
And when I said "ADIOS', I REEPEATEDLY TOLD YOU THAT WAS THE END OF IT.

That meant it was finished in the specifically telling you clearly and explicitly that you were NOT to come to me AGAIN of making any unnecessary chaos of yours.

Why did you do that again?

If you have so much time to bother others, why don't you crawl back to your underground rat-cave, to indulge by taking your drugged PCB medication to fall back to your leftist-communist coma and never wake up again?

Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#79659 May 19, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The only pertinent document was the 1967 state dept memo stating that Barack Obama was born in Honolulu. The only way the state dept would know that is if they had a copy of his BC (the old black and white one). That document was not too blurred to see.
But not to worry, it became evident over three years ago that the ignorant birfoon was wholly impervious to facts. Itís much easier for him to live his life in denial than face the facts when he can simply mentally deny reality. All fact check organizations are in the tank for Obama, the HDoH is lying to protect Obama, every judge is a crook or brought off by Obama etc. Sooner or later youíll need to stop and listen to yourself.
That pertinent document you are referring to says Ann Dunham's son was born in 1996. There is no son's name associated with that document.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Earthling-1 46,710
Bayonets, grenade launchers given to local law ... 5 hr Johnnie C 164
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 5 hr Jobias3890 55,946
A California Without Illegal ImmigrantsBy Ruben... 5 hr dirtbag1958 17
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 8 hr broombroom 200,977
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 17 hr scoop 2,273
California has 2.4 million government employees... (Apr '11) 19 hr tomacz50 6
•••

California People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••