A frenzied few months for same-sex ma...

A frenzied few months for same-sex marriage

There are 2 comments on the KMIZ story from May 21, 2014, titled A frenzied few months for same-sex marriage. In it, KMIZ reports that:

At 5-4, the high court's decision on United States v. Windsor wasn't unanimous. And it wasn't decisive: The federal government would now have to recognize marriages between gay and lesbian couples, but the ruling did not overturn prohibitions on such legal unions within individual states.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMIZ.

Magic Utah Uwear

Philadelphia, PA

#1 May 21, 2014
I wonder how Scaliar's reparations jaysus therapy providing, RCC priest son is handling his own "urges" during these tumultuous times.
Theocra encyclical

Philadelphia, PA

#3 May 22, 2014
This just in: Scaliar's RCC priest-alike son remains unwielding because masturbation killed jaysus.

Oops, the update was actually "unyielding" during these frenzied months.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min WelbyMD 241,726
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 hr Common Sense 63,861
News City of Fontana Tries to Restrict Californians'... Wed ThomasA 2
News Californians Flocking to Texas Wed Laredo 3
News No retirement talk from Dianne Feinstein, oldes... Jun 26 WelbyMD 30
News What will eclipse mean for California power sup... Jun 25 ThomasA 17
News Sen. Bernie Sanders rips California Democrats f... Jun 25 spud 2
More from around the web