Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th...

Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange

There are 3805 comments on the The Daily Democrat story from Sep 26, 2013, titled Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange. In it, The Daily Democrat reports that:

TOPSHOTS US President Barack Obama listens to President Michel Sleiman of Lebanon speaking to the media before a bilateral meeting on the sideline of the 68th United Nations General Assembly at the UN in New York on September 24, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Democrat.

First Prev
of 191
Next Last

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#4052 Feb 17, 2015
Rico from East Los II wrote:
Republicans in California made a fake website so that Californians would get confused & not sign up for Covered California.
So much for honesty & integrity from Republicans.
Obama:'If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan'
http://www.politifact.com/obama-like-health-c...
Remarks in Largo, Md., Sept. 26, 2013: "Now, let’s start with the fact that even before the Affordable Care Act fully takes effect, about 85 percent of Americans already have health insurance — either through their job, or through Medicare, or through the individual market. So if you’re one of these folks, it’s reasonable that you might worry whether health care reform is going to create changes that are a problem for you — especially when you’re bombarded with all sorts of fear-mongering. So the first thing you need to know is this: If you already have health care, you don’t have to do anything."

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4053 Feb 18, 2015
Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama:'If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan'"
Still have mine, like 90 percent of Americans.

Then there are the 9 million who now have a health plan.
eagleEye

Manassas, VA

#4058 Sep 23, 2015
if you need to save on prescriptions check this program out, free prescription card. Best savings on the generic stuff, but it's all the same in my opinion. Why pay more when i don't have to? www.diabez.com/savings

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#4059 Sep 23, 2015
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still have mine, like 90 percent of Americans.
Then there are the 9 million who now have a health plan.
And the average family saved over $2500 a year.

“Headline already in use”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#4060 Sep 23, 2015
Sure, back in February, but this is September.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 191
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques in Orlean... 222,291
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Enough Said 60,995
News California court decision keeps teacher tenure ... 17 hr Birds Landing Bob 1
News Joe Guzzardi: UC Shows Blatant Favoritism towar... 22 hr Dee Dee Dee 2
Youth Track & Field Teams in Los Angeles County (Oct '11) Sun Queenkweli 17
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) Aug 21 In Gods we Trust 61,397
gang stalking and electronic harassment Aug 21 Anonymous 1
More from around the web