Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange

Sep 26, 2013 Full story: The Daily Democrat 3,808

TOPSHOTS US President Barack Obama listens to President Michel Sleiman of Lebanon speaking to the media before a bilateral meeting on the sideline of the 68th United Nations General Assembly at the UN in New York on September 24, 2013.

Full Story

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2351 Feb 4, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Just think we don't have the manufacturing base like we did prior to World War 2 and if another World War would to break out the US would be screwed\
Right, because the US has the most powerful military which gives us a false sense of confidence and the USA won't be able to figure out how to change the largest auto manufacturing base in the world into making war parts like in WWII and will no doubt have to surrender all of our nukes.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2352 Feb 4, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>On the other hand, China has neither the capital, experience or natural resources the USA has. The best of all possible worlds; not a war with China.
China is in better postition than the US now since the US is buried in substancial debt and China owns US debt and if China wants too they can call in all that US debt they hold that belongs to the US and if China would call in all that debt Hyperinflation would hit the US just like Germany when the US called in all German debt held by the US prior to World War 2 and caused the value of the German Currency to amount to nothing and the people of Germany could not afford nothing and under that sernio China would be able to afford anything they want which is why China was buying Silver and other precious metal to back their currency instead of backing it with US Dollars which backed by nothing.

Location hidden

#2353 Feb 4, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Free trade is a liberal idea; the Democrat President William Jefferson Clinton signed NAFTA into law, many democrats voted for NAFTA.
Obamacare on the other hand, is a Democrat idea; not one Republican voted for Obamacare.
You got that right and the Liberals bare all the responsibility too for these failures they have enacted into law just like NAFTA.

Location hidden

#2354 Feb 4, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Free trade
NAFTA = REAGAN.

Wipe your chin, dear.

Location hidden

#2355 Feb 4, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>China is in better postition than the US
Better move then.

They can use people like you to teach their citizens your broken English.

Location hidden

#2356 Feb 4, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You got that right and the Liberals bare all the responsibility
Uhhh yeah... BARE the responsibility, eh?

China can use you, AnalButter.

PS: Reagan = NAFTA.

Location hidden

#2357 Feb 4, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
when the US called in all German debt held by the US prior to World War 2.
Right... the USA, not France and Belgium who even invaded Germany to seize factories, like everyone who passed history in high school was taught.

Of course: we never heard that Abraham Lincoln loved communism and was Karl Marx's pen pal.

Like you keep saying but not proving.

Location hidden

#2358 Feb 4, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Better move then.
They can use people like you to teach their citizens your broken English.
You better move woodtick57 and you can teach their citizens your broken English Language you go by besides you were raised by so called communist and would fit right in and you prefer that kind of society.

Location hidden

#2359 Feb 4, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhh yeah... BARE the responsibility, eh?
China can use you, AnalButter.
PS: Reagan = NAFTA.
AnalDiver or should we say Woodtick57 China could use you for dog food.

Location hidden

#2360 Feb 4, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right... the USA, not France and Belgium who even invaded Germany to seize factories, like everyone who passed history in high school was taught.
Of course: we never heard that Abraham Lincoln loved communism and was Karl Marx's pen pal.
Like you keep saying but not proving.
Woodtick57 or Analdiver you need to go back to school and study History and especially Economics.

Location hidden

#2361 Feb 4, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You better move woodtick57 and you can teach their citizens your broken English.
I'm not the on lying face down in the end zone covering the fumble, lamb chop.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#2362 Feb 4, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You ignorant waste of taxpayer dollars. If you were following the thread and were somehow able to understand what was going on you would have seen that the poster did not even know the name of the program he was referring to let alone the purpose of it. Try to keep.
as usual clueless, you ASSUMED he didn't know of the program because poster misspelled it resulting in you making an ass of yourself !!! He works in the medical field if anyone knows of such programs and the purposes of such, it would be him NOT YOU, clueless. You never fail to make a foolish jerk of yourself, while we all laugh our heads off at your senseless garbage. LOL ! keep it up.....fool !

Location hidden

#2363 Feb 4, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the on lying face down in the end zone covering the fumble, lamb chop.
There is another lie that has been posted and the reason everyone knows it is because you are a known Compulisve Liar with no credibility and you will take it face up or face down is what your trying to say.

Location hidden

#2364 Feb 5, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>There is another lie that
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

MOMMY! Barefoot2626 keeps smacking the sh!t out of me!

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

It ain't the way I wanted it!
I can handle things!
I'm smart!
Not like everybody says... like dumb...

I'm smart and I want respect!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#2365 Feb 5, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
NAFTA = REAGAN. Wipe your chin, dear.
NAFTA = CLINTON:

The agreement's supporters included 132 Republicans and 102 Democrats. NAFTA passed the Senate 61-38. Senate supporters were 34 Republicans and 27 Democrats. Clinton signed it into law on December 8, 1993; it went into effect on January 1, 1994. Clinton, while signing the NAFTA bill, stated that "NAFTA means jobs. American jobs, and good-paying American jobs. If I didn't believe that, I wouldn't support this agreement."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_F...

Al Gore supported NAFTA too.

Location hidden

#2366 Feb 5, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>NAFTA = CLINTON:.
Gosh, if only the entire world did not have access to the internet- those of us who were not here and remember Reagan pushing for FREE TRADE when he was running for POTUS in 1980.

(quote)
The starting point for NAFTA actually began with President Ronald Regan. In 1979, while officially declaring his candidacy for President, Ronald Reagan proposes a “North American Agreement” which he said, will produce “a North American continent in which the goods and people of the three countries will cross boundaries more freely.”

Location hidden

#2367 Feb 5, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>NAFTA = CLINTON:
The agreement's supporters included 132 Republicans and 102 Democrats.
The majority of elected Republicans and the minority of elected Democrats.

GOSH!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2368 Feb 5, 2014
The point remains that Clinton, a Democrat, signed it into law. We have already hashed this out.

Location hidden

#2369 Feb 5, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
The point remains that Clinton, a Democrat, signed it into law. We have already hashed this out.
The point remains that it was created by Reagan, carried for ten years by Reagan, signed by Bush, and ratified by a majority of Republicans over the objections of a majority of Democrats.

So we know the "free trade" being pushed by Democrats is an absolute lie.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2370 Feb 5, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The point remains that it was created by Reagan, carried for ten years by Reagan, signed by Bush, and ratified by a majority of Republicans over the objections of a majority of Democrats.
So we know the "free trade" being pushed by Democrats is an absolute lie.
This is a dead horse; it's time to move on already. You never answered my question...what do you think of the Keystone Pipeline...should we begin to build it, see some Americans get back to work?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr Twisty 56,623
Robin Williams Suspected of Taking Life Because... 3 hr hunterjuly 11
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Learn to Read 179,283
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr grave digger 47,486
Who are you voting for in the California Govern... 7 hr james marple 3
Who's got your vote in the California State Tre... 18 hr Donny B 1
Who are you voting for in the California Lieute... 20 hr james marple 1

California People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE