Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th...

Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange

There are 3805 comments on the The Daily Democrat story from Sep 26, 2013, titled Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange. In it, The Daily Democrat reports that:

TOPSHOTS US President Barack Obama listens to President Michel Sleiman of Lebanon speaking to the media before a bilateral meeting on the sideline of the 68th United Nations General Assembly at the UN in New York on September 24, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Democrat.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2330 Feb 3, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to make you admit you don't know what you are talking about: I just have to point to the link.
How Was NAFTA Started?:
The impetus for NAFTA actually began with President Ronald Reagan, who campaigned on a North American common market. In 1984, Congress passed the Trade and Tariff Act. This is important because it gave the President "fast-track" authority to negotiate free trade agreements, while only allowing Congress the ability to approve or disapprove, not change negotiating points. Canadian Prime Minister Mulroney agreed with Reagan to begin negotiations for the Canada-U.S. Free Trade Agreement, which was signed in 1988, went into effect in 1989 and is now suspended due to NAFTA.(Source: NaFina, NAFTA Timeline)
http://useconomy.about.com/od/tradepolicy/p/N...
(and you can find a few hundred thousand other links)
AnalDiver Democrat Bill Clinton is responsible for NAFTA being enacted into Law and the Liberal Democrats and Clinton wanted credit for it and got it and what part of that do you not understand since the enactment of NAFTA has nothing to do with Reagan.

President Bill Clinton - Remarks on the Signing of NAFTA



Clinton Signs NAFTA

http://www.history.com/speeches/clinton-signs...

Bill Clinton Remarks on the Signing of NAFTA December 8, 1993)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2332 Feb 3, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wipe your chin, SpoogeSponge.
We aren't the ones pretending Reagan didn't father NAFTA.
AnalDiver Democrat Bill Clinton is responsible for NAFTA becoming enacted into Law and the Liberal Democrats and Clinton wanted credit for fathering NAFTA and got it and what part of that do you not understand since the enactment of NAFTA has nothing to do with Reagan.

President Bill Clinton - Remarks on the Signing of NAFTA



Clinton Signs NAFTA

http://www.history.com/speeches/clinton-signs...

Bill Clinton Remarks on the Signing of NAFTA December 8, 1993)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#2333 Feb 3, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>AnalDiver Democrat Bill Clinton is responsible for NAFTA becoming enacted into Law and the Liberal Democrats and Clinton wanted credit for fathering NAFTA and got it and what part of that do you not understand since the enactment of NAFTA has nothing to do with Reagan.
President Bill Clinton - Remarks on the Signing of NAFTA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =b3ooMrgXidoXX
Clinton Signs NAFTA
http://www.history.com/speeches/clinton-signs...
Bill Clinton Remarks on the Signing of NAFTA December 8, 1993)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The clown brokeback mountain2626 will still dispute your facts.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2334 Feb 3, 2014
Truth Facts wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care
We don't care what you care about, Shug.

It's enough to slap the snot out of you and prove you wrong.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2335 Feb 3, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
Bill Clinton is responsible for NAFTA
What a shame it is that it was Ronald Regan's idea and bill, AnalButter, and that it was supported by a majority of the Republicans and OPPOSED by a majority of Democrats.

But facts were never your friend, eh, AnalOriface?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2336 Feb 3, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
who cant back any claims you make up
Still waiting for you to back up your claims that Abraham Lincoln wrote Karl Marx letters.

Here is what my proof of Lincoln letters look like:

http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/treasures/images/...

Everyone in the forum can click on the link and see it.

Your turn, AnalButter.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2337 Feb 3, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a shame it is that it was Ronald Regan's idea and bill, AnalButter, and that it was supported by a majority of the Republicans and OPPOSED by a majority of Democrats.
But facts were never your friend, eh, AnalOriface?
AnalDiver The agreement's supporters included 132 Republicans and 102 Democrats and what a shame isn't it that the Liberal Democrats including Liberal Demcorat Bill Clinton supported & signed NAFTA into law and wanted credit for NAFTA which he got instead of Vetoing NAFTA and you have problems with it for some reason.

North American Free Trade Agreement

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_F...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2338 Feb 3, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for you to back up your claims that Abraham Lincoln wrote Karl Marx letters.
Here is what my proof of Lincoln letters look like:
http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/treasures/images/...
Everyone in the forum can click on the link and see it.
Your turn, AnalButter.
AnalDiver you know it has been proven with several links post for you even by other Topix posters and this is the same link that you like to use to prove your stupidity pretaining to the relationship between Lincoln and Marxs.
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#2339 Feb 3, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't care what you care about, Shug.
It's enough to slap the snot out of you and prove you wrong.
Look here sugar britches.I'll have no fairies around me.You couldn't get close enough to me.As with all trolls,you all blow and no show.Bring it!

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#2340 Feb 4, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
We know who brought it up. WE know it was NOT in the best interests of ordinary American workers. While t makes sense to trade with other countries, it doesn't make good sense to send said countries all of our jobs. Further, we should have
figured out the outcome of this debacle by reading about the deindustrialization of Europe in the 1950s...what followed? Rampant abuse and use of social programs and rampant unemployment. It's time to get rid of this mess. Sound familiar? The only problem is this adminstration is pushing for more dependency on our social programs...where's the money to pay for them??? Eh, honeybun???? So, what do you think we should do about the Keystone Pipeline?
We knew outsourcing is a natural side effect of free trade. Free trade increases overall economic activity and it benefits the consumer. We are all consumers but fewer of us are manufacturing workers.

Protectionism and trade restrictions have started wars in the past, they are bad things. I support free trade and oppose protectionist and overzealous regulation of the economy.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2341 Feb 4, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>AnalDiver The agreement's supporters included 132 Republicans and 102 Democrats
Gosh, if you could only contradict what I and everyone elkse said:

NAFTA was a Republican bill, starting from when it was conceived by Reagan until it was passed by a majority Republican support in Congress.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2342 Feb 4, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
it has been proven with several links post
Proof doesn't move, AnalButter.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2343 Feb 4, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>We knew outsourcing is a natural side effect of free trade. Free trade increases overall economic activity and it benefits the consumer. We are all consumers but fewer of us are manufacturing workers.
Protectionism and trade restrictions have started wars in the past, they are bad things. I support free trade and oppose protectionist and overzealous regulation of the economy.
Just think we don't have the manufacturing base like we did prior to World War 2 and if another World War would to break out the US would be screwed and if War broke out between the US and China, China would have the upperhand because they have the manufacturing base that was here in the US to begin with and could produce war material immediately.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2344 Feb 4, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, if you could only contradict what I and everyone elkse said:
NAFTA was a Republican bill, starting from when it was conceived by Reagan until it was passed by a majority Republican support in Congress.
Analdiver you contradict yourself all the time with nothing to backup your claims except your post which contains nothing but total nonsense with no facts based on your BS story telling like you have been doing about NAFTA.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2345 Feb 4, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof doesn't move, AnalButter.
AnalDiver you choose to ignore the proof even submitted by other Topix User which is a known fact and you have no use for proof that has been posted that discredits your story telling.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2346 Feb 4, 2014
Truth Facts wrote:
<quoted text>The clown brokeback mountain2626 will still dispute your facts.
You got that Right AnalDiver(Barefoot2626) cant stand dealing with facts when the proof has been posted and then Analdiver(Barefoot2626) will come back and claim the proof doesn't move when it has been posted Several times.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2347 Feb 4, 2014
Agree, him and his socks, all of them, can't deal with facts. He has one for each thread.
truth facts

Mount Orab, OH

#2348 Feb 4, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You got that Right AnalDiver(Barefoot2626) cant stand dealing with facts when the proof has been posted and then Analdiver(Barefoot2626) will come back and claim the proof doesn't move when it has been posted Several times.
AnalDiver(barefoot2626) as you so lovingly call it cannot handle the truth.HE/she/it whatever it is ,is a typical libtroll.When confronted with facts the trolls become the 3 monkeys.Hear/speak/see.If it's sunny outside the trolls will argue that it's not.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#2349 Feb 4, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
Just think we don't have the manufacturing base like we did prior to World War 2 and if another World War would to break out the US would be screwed and if War broke out between the US and China, China would have the upperhand because they have the manufacturing base that was here in the US to begin with and could produce war material immediately.
On the other hand, China has neither the capital, experience or natural resources the USA has. The best of all possible worlds; not a war with China.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#2350 Feb 4, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
Gosh, if you could only contradict what I and everyone elkse said: NAFTA was a Republican bill, starting from when it was conceived by Reagan until it was passed by a majority Republican support in Congress.
Free trade is a liberal idea; the Democrat President William Jefferson Clinton signed NAFTA into law, many democrats voted for NAFTA.

Obamacare on the other hand, is a Democrat idea; not one Republican voted for Obamacare.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 55 min Dr Guru 240,871
News California takes many hits, large and small, in... 5 hr Solarman 1
News California Democrats take aim at Trump, GOP Con... 18 hr Doctor XXX 10
How to understand mechanical aesthetics? 20 hr Andymolly 1
News California lawmaker pulls bill on Cold War-era ... Tue BIll 2 9
News California Democratic chair race angers 'Bernie... Tue CodeTalker 10
News Essential Politics: California Democrats plot T... Mon tomin cali 3
More from around the web