Convenience store gas pump in Benicia...

Convenience store gas pump in Benicia used in skimming scam

There are 29 comments on the Vallejo Times-Herald story from Oct 16, 2010, titled Convenience store gas pump in Benicia used in skimming scam. In it, Vallejo Times-Herald reports that:

A gas pump at the 7-Eleven on Military East in Benicia was among seven found in Northern California to have had devices surreptitiously installed to steal money from ATM and credit card users, the California Attorney General's Office announced.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vallejo Times-Herald.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
v town finest

Fairfield, CA

#23 Oct 17, 2010
nothing will happen to them as usual...omg if it was a different race, they would be convicted already, pic wpould be in paper and other arrest would have been pending,,but we elect people in the office that open the borber for these folks to set bombs and rip us off
SammySophie Grandma

United States

#24 Oct 18, 2010
Helen wrote:
David Karapetyan, 32, Zhirayr Zamanyan, 30, and Edwin Hamazaspyan, 31...
After they serve their sentence, has ICE been notified? If granted citizenship, then it ought to be taken away for their criminal activity! Then again, Brown(D) has done nothing with the Nikki Diaz ripoff!
Once you become a citizen -unless you commit terrorist acts...your citizenship cannot be revoked. If they are not citizens but are legal residents...it is HIGHLY unlikely they will ever qualify for citizenship. But why is it being assumed by their names that they are not citizens...this is a land of immigrants with many different names...not all Americans are named "John Smith." Look at our President's name and for sure you would think he was not a Native born American with a white Kansas mom.
SammySophie Grandma

United States

#25 Oct 18, 2010
The names sound of Russian decent. Big Deal.
Middle of the road

Rancho Cordova, CA

#26 Oct 18, 2010
voter wrote:
this is a good time to think about the elections and who we need in office to stop these illegals coming into our country. They own all the mini-marts, and only do so to screw the americans, who need gas to get to work to make an honest living!
Deport all!
That's right, we need to throw out the people who want to stop this kind of theft and re -install the people who created the recession were now in.

I know, let's go overseas to another third world country and help a government screw their citizens and then sit back and whine because those citizens want to kill us.

Are you fornicating crazy?
FIRETHEMALL

Vallejo, CA

#27 Oct 18, 2010
SammySophie Grandma wrote:
<quoted text>
Once you become a citizen -unless you commit terrorist acts...your citizenship cannot be revoked. If they are not citizens but are legal residents...it is HIGHLY unlikely they will ever qualify for citizenship. But why is it being assumed by their names that they are not citizens...this is a land of immigrants with many different names...not all Americans are named "John Smith." Look at our President's name and for sure you would think he was not a Native born American with a white Kansas mom.
28% of all our crime is committed by illegals. Don't you think it's time to SLAM THE (F)--KING DOOR SHUT!!!!
SammySophie Grandma

San Francisco, CA

#28 Oct 20, 2010
FIRETHEMALL wrote:
<quoted text>
28% of all our crime is committed by illegals. Don't you think it's time to SLAM THE (F)--KING DOOR SHUT!!!!
Illegals are not citizens. I just returned from a swearing in ceremony in Sacramento...over 900 people from 86 countries became US citizens today-they are legal residents and investigated by homeland security and have to jump through many "hoops" to become what you may just have been born with and do not have any respect for. One today was even in the armed services...serving the USA as a resident b ut now is a citizen. Illegals do not have legitimate visas or residencies. Simple as that. Please learn about the immigration process so you do not sound so stupid.
FIRETHEMALL

Vallejo, CA

#29 Oct 20, 2010
Grandma- If someone becomes an American I say Welcome aboard!!
SammySophie Grandma

San Francisco, CA

#30 Oct 20, 2010
FIRETHEMALL wrote:
Grandma- If someone becomes an American I say Welcome aboard!!
Okay we agree on something and if they sneak in or are here on expired visas-I say bye bye because we do not need people who do not follow rules...we have enough native born to fill that segment of the population up.
Ali

Gilbert, AZ

#31 Feb 23, 2014
I know that F***** Guy EDWIN HAMAZASPYAN! he changed his name to EDI and He has a clip on the youtube (Edi Taghvime Kohne)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Not My President': Protesters Rail Against Don... (Nov '16) 4 min grave digger 348
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr ImPeach 242,522
News California Democrats take aim at Trump, GOP Con... 19 hr Your Service Prov... 107
News California, San Francisco Join Legal Fight Agai... Mon Solarman 1
News Court temporarily blocks change in California r... Mon Solarman 1
News Essential Politics: Deep divisions on display a... Mon Phyllis Schlafly ... 1
Negros inferior ugly species ape like chromosome Mon Solarman 2
More from around the web