Hollywood, 'Schwarzenegger' Liven Up Macedonian Political Race

Feb 13, 2013 Full story: Weekday Magazine 13

A muscle-bound outsider and a former expatriate maker of B-movies are set to duke it out in a mayor's race in southwestern Macedonia that appears to draw more on Hollywood than the city's 2,000-year history for inspiration.

Full Story

“IRONEA 338 B.C.E. ”

Since: Mar 10

Solun, Occupied Macedonia [+]

#1 Feb 13, 2013
BITOLA

The city is no stranger to adventure. It has connected the Adriatic coast with the Aegean and the markets of Central Europe since it was founded in the 4th century B.C. by Alexander the Great's father, Phillip II of Macedon.
http://www.rferl.org/content/macedonia-politi...
peace and love

Norristown, PA

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Ok I read the article and it's pretty sketchy. Bitola has a touch choice. Either Holywood which is notoriously fast to kick people to the curb or beakcakes with roids rage. Good luck Bitola.
Since Macedonia is a small country make a new law that says if 75% of elections promises are not fulfilled than the person must pay a fine based on the let down. This will root out any all talk people.
CANADEZOS

Scarborough, Canada

#3 Feb 13, 2013
Filip II Reincarnated wrote:
BITOLA
The city is no stranger to adventure. It has connected the Adriatic coast with the Aegean and the markets of Central Europe since it was founded in the 4th century B.C. by Alexander the Great's father, Phillip II of Macedon.
YUGOSLAVIAN IMBECILE==>>HERAKLES WAS A GREEK HERO!NOT A YUGOSLAV!==>>THE REASON WHY PHILIP NAMED IT HERAKLEA!
*** ALSO YUGOSLAVIAN LYING RIDICULE==>>PRIOR TO 1922 THE ORIGINAL MACEDONIAN NAME OF THE CITY WAS ==>>MONASTIRI!!NOT BITOLA!!
The Lie Detector

Malvern, Australia

#4 Feb 13, 2013
CANADEZOS wrote:
<quoted text>YUGOSLAVIAN IMBECILE==>>HERAKLES WAS A GREEK HERO!NOT A YUGOSLAV!==>>THE REASON WHY PHILIP NAMED IT HERAKLEA!
*** ALSO YUGOSLAVIAN LYING RIDICULE==>>PRIOR TO 1922 THE ORIGINAL MACEDONIAN NAME OF THE CITY WAS ==>>MONASTIRI!!NOT BITOLA!!
your fat box head used as a speed hump is really effecting you.. i suggest you take the special greek pill going around, you wake up in the morning, have a new job, fat cheque from germany and sit around cafes all day like you used to do...to bad This spill does not exist , you lazy shit!!!
Skopskata

Woolwich, Australia

#5 Feb 13, 2013
The Lie Detector wrote:
<quoted text>your fat box head used as a speed hump is really effecting you.. i suggest you take the special greek pill going around, you wake up in the morning, have a new job, fat cheque from germany and sit around cafes all day like you used to do...to bad This spill does not exist , you lazy shit!!!
FORMER FARKEN YUGO....
Skopskata

Woolwich, Australia

#6 Feb 13, 2013
BITOLA
WHAT A LOAD OF FARKEN CRAP....GOT TO SCORE SOME STERIODS...

i DONT SEE NO SLAVIC LANGUAGE IN ANCIENT MACEDONIAN ARCHITECTURE, WHEN YOU BOX HEADS FIND IT THEN COME AND CALL ME.
Skopskata

Woolwich, Australia

#7 Feb 14, 2013
Skopskata

Woolwich, Australia

#8 Feb 14, 2013

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA love the music
samostojna MKD

Canberra, Australia

#9 Feb 14, 2013
Skopskata wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT A LOAD OF FARKEN CRAP....GOT TO SCORE SOME STERIODS...
i DONT SEE NO SLAVIC LANGUAGE IN ANCIENT MACEDONIAN ARCHITECTURE, WHEN YOU BOX HEADS FIND IT THEN COME AND CALL ME.
Skopskata, you are sauing, "I don't see no Slavic language in ancient Macedonia", because Macedonians have their Macedonian langiahe, we are Macedonians, today we might cot few Srbian as in SrboCroat language which was spoken in ex Yugo., but not any more in R. of
Macedonia, yet there is residue of it stil in our expretion, just lake it is with Macedonians who come from greece.
Macedonians who come from Bulgaria or any other country which holds oeece of our land. You got to see it in the way of Macedonians, not Greek way or Bulgar way.
Slavs never ruled with our language, we were made to speak their, but we invented Kirilica, so thanks to Macedonians, BC, Elas were educated,, thanks to Macedonians AD, Slavs were educated.
You are right, there was no Slavic language in ancient Macedonia, but
you know what, in ancient Macedonian there were letters and word expretions which were exsepted by Elas, thus transwered to today Greek language. Only that way Greeks have some similarity with ancient Mako, lingo. Not becose you think Greeks were existing in BC.
No they did not. Greeks did not educate nobody in antiquity.
Thet just did not exist, no mater what historians say.
samostojna MKD

Canberra, Australia

#10 Feb 14, 2013
PS, I apologise for my miss printed letters.
Timeless FAKEDONIJA

Hausmannstatten, Austria

#11 Feb 14, 2013
FAKEDONIJA is a YUGOSLAVIAN paranoid land with HELLENIC name!!
skopskata

Woolwich, Australia

#12 Feb 14, 2013
samostojna MKD wrote:
<quoted text>
Skopskata, you are sauing, "I don't see no Slavic language in ancient Macedonia", because Macedonians have their Macedonian langiahe, we are Macedonians, today we might cot few Srbian as in SrboCroat language which was spoken in ex Yugo., but not any more in R. of
Macedonia, yet there is residue of it stil in our expretion, just lake it is with Macedonians who come from greece.
Macedonians who come from Bulgaria or any other country which holds oeece of our land. You got to see it in the way of Macedonians, not Greek way or Bulgar way.
Slavs never ruled with our language, we were made to speak their, but we invented Kirilica, so thanks to Macedonians, BC, Elas were educated,, thanks to Macedonians AD, Slavs were educated.
You are right, there was no Slavic language in ancient Macedonia, but
you know what, in ancient Macedonian there were letters and word expretions which were exsepted by Elas, thus transwered to today Greek language. Only that way Greeks have some similarity with ancient Mako, lingo. Not becose you think Greeks were existing in BC.
No they did not. Greeks did not educate nobody in antiquity.
Thet just did not exist, no mater what historians say.
Thats exactly what im saying once you find a slavic inscription on Ancient Macedonian architecture then come and find until then shut the fark up.
Skopskata

Woolwich, Australia

#13 Feb 14, 2013
BITOLA
I've been to Bitola the place farken stinks of skopjan shit....Don't you monkeys have toilets...LOLSKI

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min loose cannon 180,709
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Earthling-1 48,461
Twenty years after Prop. 187, attitudes toward ... 4 hr SplNDlzzy 3
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 4 hr KiMare 56,679
Berkeley students protest UC tuition hike 16 hr Ace McMillan 3
Bread & Butter: Cool idea for Novato: ice cream... (Mar '13) 16 hr Ace McMillan 6
University tuition increases adopted in California 16 hr Ace McMillan 2

California People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE