Day 39 of California Prisoners' Hunge...

Day 39 of California Prisoners' Hunger Strike

There are 3 comments on the IndyMedia story from Aug 15, 2013, titled Day 39 of California Prisoners' Hunger Strike. In it, IndyMedia reports that:

Today marks Day 39 of the California prisoners' ongoing hunger strike to protest the torturous conditions of solitary confinement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IndyMedia.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Aug 19, 2013
If they behaved, they'd not end up in solitary.

Let them starve themselves.

Each one is one less mouth for the taxpayers to support.
Adale

Westwood, MA

#2 Aug 19, 2013
I'm eating a large meat lovers pizza, and washing it down with coke a cola.think I'll order another when this one's done. BURP.
Adale

Westwood, MA

#3 Aug 19, 2013
Hay, just a thought. Why do cons stay in shape and try so hard to look so handsome when it's just a bunch of loser men thats looking at them. Are they all that gay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Into The Night 60,656
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min sambo 219,332
H Clinton Demands USA Take 65,000 Muslim Refugees 7 hr Just Sayin 3
News California to certify low primary turnout, Clin... 7 hr Just Sayin 8
News Maxine Waters Won't Be Charged With Ethics Viol... (Sep '12) 14 hr Theodore Kennedy 14
News Some say it's time California had statewide rul... 17 hr Le Jimbo 1
News Maxine Waters: 'The tea party can go straight t... (Aug '11) 23 hr Sheol 3
More from around the web