Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet ...

Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet mom's costs

There are 2 comments on the The Atlanta Journal-Constitution story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet mom's costs. In it, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that:

A big share of the financial burden of raising Nadya Suleman's 14 children could fall on the shoulders of California's taxpayers, compounding the public furor in a state already billions of dollars in the red.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

yoda55

United States

#1 Feb 12, 2009
What a trashy peice of work Nadya the mother of those babies is ! Her parents must be enablers for her to even attempt anything so obviously insane as to be a single mother with 14 kids.
She should give those babies up for adoption and have a serious mental health evalution to help her in learning to make good choices. She should also be sterilized as she seems to be unable to make good choices and is mentally ill in a big way.
Martin
#2 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Proposal would commit California to acting on s... 5 hr Solarman 3
News California housing legislation hits pivotal jun... 5 hr Solarman 1
News Support for climate change bill is haunting a C... 5 hr Solarman 1
News California Democrats take aim at Trump, GOP Con... Sun Dead Muzzies 108
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) Sun Chicagoan by Birth 242,537
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Sun Agents of Corruption 63,946
News California wants to force taxpayers to subsidiz... (Jun '15) Sun C Kersey 41
More from around the web