Brown proclaims 'Great Outdoors Month...

Brown proclaims 'Great Outdoors Month' as he plans Delta's destruction

There are 1 comment on the Indybay.org story from Jun 10, 2013, titled Brown proclaims 'Great Outdoors Month' as he plans Delta's destruction. In it, Indybay.org reports that:

"Today, I invite all Californians to experience some small piece of the varied and magnificent land of California," proclaimed Governor Brown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Indybay.org.

Viva Mexico

Vancouver, WA

#2 Jun 16, 2013
Hahahaha!!!!!!you make me Laugh stupid red neck......get a life yes you Getty up..lmfao!! Just remember your walking on Mexican Soil and we ain't going no Where so you better pack your shit and go to Alabama.....hahahaha!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr huntcoyotes 241,631
News What will eclipse mean for California power sup... 12 hr ThomasA 17
News Sen. Bernie Sanders rips California Democrats f... 13 hr spud 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 hr Into The Night 63,856
News Another leadership test for Pelosi, who's weath... 19 hr American_Infidel 17
News California Lawmakers Spend More, Avoid Reform: ... 19 hr Solarman 1
News No retirement talk from Dianne Feinstein, oldes... Sat Frogface Kate 28
More from around the web