Global Warming Cooling Ski Season Profits

Jan 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Hotel Interactive

As the world warms up, ski seasons are getting shorter. And its having tremendous impact on resorts that depend on the snowy season.

Comments
61 - 80 of 102 Comments Last updated Feb 8, 2013
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

The enemy has lost!
PHD

Overton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

The scientific science fiction they post out there was a sure loss for them. Like any hoax it comes out in the wash sooner or later. Looks like the wash caught up to them.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
"Large lying language" always lives up to its name.
I second that.

It hopes it's at large by posting in this forum. The wider world thus knows its incompetence.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>I second that.
It hopes it's at large by posting in this forum. The wider world thus knows its incompetence.
LOOOOLLL
HAHAHAHAHA
GOOOD ONE! HAD FUN READING THAT POST!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
LOOOOLLL
HAHAHAHAHA
GOOOD ONE! HAD FUN READING THAT POST!
I enjoyed posting it.

Btw, human-induced climate change is raging at large. When are you going to learn some English so that you can follow the forum topics?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>I enjoyed posting it.
Btw, human-induced climate change is raging at large. When are you going to learn some English so that you can follow the forum topics?
Where did you get that from wannabe grown up?
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

'large lying language' luffed:
The enemy has lost!
/////////
'phud fetid feces face fiend' flopped:
The scientific science fiction they post out there was a sure loss for them.
//////////
litesong wrote:
A kkk(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS) member & a supporter of the kkk, get together & talk about their enemies.
Please..... include me as one of your enemies, because I am your enemy.
PHD

Overton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

litesong wrote:
'large lying language' luffed:
The enemy has lost!
/////////
'phud fetid feces face fiend' flopped:
The scientific science fiction they post out there was a sure loss for them.
//////////
litesong wrote:
A kkk(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS) member & a supporter of the kkk, get together & talk about their enemies.
Please..... include me as one of your enemies, because I am your enemy.
And you think topix doesn’t know what you publish? Attacks on me won't delete or erase what you are and what you do. You should stop making an ASSumption of your---self before you know the facts. Do contact topix to satisfy your accusations of the reprint BS your posting of what I said. You are a dumbASSumption of your---self again.

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Largelanguage wrote:
Wallop gets walloped! Wallop gets walloped!
You're truly insane if you think babbling like PHD has any meaning....

But hey...
PHD

Overton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're truly insane if you think babbling like PHD has any meaning....
But hey...
Well wallop10 that gets walloped daily the only babble here is your useless babble scientific science fiction. We all are waiting for your published work of science to date.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're truly insane if you think babbling like PHD has any meaning....
But hey...
Change your username to Wallop11!
PHD

Overton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

It should change its name to wallop and walloped again. wallop11 will do.

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

to LiteSong:

Has anyone seen anything of substance from either PHD or LargeLanguage?

They can only mindlessly repeat insults and trash.

Am just planning to vote them a peanut and move on in the future.
PHD

Overton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Wallop10 wrote:
to LiteSong:
Has anyone seen anything of substance from either PHD or LargeLanguage?
They can only mindlessly repeat insults and trash.
Am just planning to vote them a peanut and move on in the future.
Walloped, walloped, walloped all day long. How are those walloped tires working for you?
PHD

Overton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
Feb 1, 2013
 
Would that mean wallop10 gets walloped again and again?
PHD

Overton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
He's wallop12 now, remember?
My bad you are correct.
PHD

Overton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
a
h
s
g
s
d
s
a
d
g
a
2
h
'
w
3
h
d
Don't do well with sign language but thanks for the effort.
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Wallop10 wrote:
to LiteSong:
Has anyone seen anything of substance from either PHD or LargeLanguage?
Oh, yes! The substance of 'phud fetid feces face fiend' & 'large lying language' continue the deeply racist & threatener characteristics, I have seen in toxic topix AGW deniers ever since I came to toxic topix. Of course,'large lying language', defended by 'phud fetid feces face fiend' IS a kkk(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS) white sheet brigade member, & both are slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs & alleged & proud threateners, firmly placed in the 'slimy piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver ganghood' of racists & threateners.

I would have left many years ago, except that my duty was to defend my Native Tribe members AND my family from the racism & threats, deeply embedded in a large sub-species of toxic topix AGW deniers & often surfacing in even national AGW deniers.
//////////
\\\\\\\\\\

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You mean of mathematical & scientific import!
NO! You are correct on that point!

One correction:
Tho 'phud fetid feces face fiend' & 'large lying language' are deeply racist & threateners, both have NOT shown the pukey abilities of their ilk. You have missed the true artisans of racism & threateners, that used to inhabit the darkest corners of toxic topix.
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

litesong wrote:
Oh, yes! The substance of 'phud fetid feces face fiend' & 'large lying language' continue the deeply racist & threatener characteristics, I have seen in toxic topix AGW deniers ever since I came to toxic topix. Of course,'large lying language', defended by 'phud fetid feces face fiend' IS a kkk(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS) white sheet brigade member, & both are slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs & alleged & proud threateners, firmly placed in the 'slimy piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver ganghood' of racists & threateners.
I would have left many years ago, except that my duty was to defend my Native Tribe members AND my family from the racism & threats, deeply embedded in a large sub-species of toxic topix AGW deniers & often surfacing in even national AGW deniers.
//////////
\\\\\\\\\\
OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You mean of mathematical & scientific import!
NO! You are correct on that point!
One correction:
Tho 'phud fetid feces face fiend' & 'large lying language' are deeply racist & threateners, both have NOT shown the pukey abilities of their ilk. You have missed the true artisans of racism & threateners, that used to inhabit the darkest corners of toxic topix.
//////////
'large lying language' luffs:
ASDWEFRGHYGFDS
//////////
litesong wrote:
Tho 'large lying language' continues to misspell, it is improving his spelling, altho NOT its vocabulary.
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Correction:
'his' should be,'its'. Definitely 'its'.
'large lying language' has never shown any characteristic displayed by living creatures, altho its secretions ape an offensive bio product.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the California Forum right now

Search the California Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 3 min Bruno 54,651
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 6 min BoinkO 200,560
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Rogue Scholar 05 176,674
California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 4 hr facts faced 15,929
Californians Are Taking To Twitter To Shame Nei... 23 hr 2nd in nation 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Tue SpaceBlues 46,210
CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Mon Mudflys to 7,901
•••
•••