why do mexicans hate black people so ...
Miguel_O

Bronx, NY

#3582 Nov 19, 2012
Adan wrote:
<quoted text>. Well first off I'm Mexican and live in Arizona , secondly black people are so fking stupid, annoying, smelly, ghetto, And rude. Like seriously they don't even look human most of the time. I am okay with certain black people who were raised right but other than that... Fk , I hate them....
Try living in NYC...you'll really see how bad blacks can be!
toadmann

Masontown, PA

#3583 Nov 21, 2012
youtube.com/watch... ………Elf Rant mexican just want to enter the USA illegally
El Conquistador

Los Angeles, CA

#3585 Nov 21, 2012
I suggest we put all people from all races with racist tendency on a different planet.And leave the rest of us here. :-)
Ruben Smith

Orange, NJ

#3587 Nov 25, 2012
We don't hate blacks we just don't like how they judge others.
RestoreAmerica

Monterey, CA

#3589 Nov 25, 2012
El Conquistador wrote:
I suggest we put all people from all races with racist tendency on a different planet.And leave the rest of us here.:-)
Or, better yet, you and your kind GO BACK TO MEXICO!!!
RestoreAmerica

Monterey, CA

#3590 Nov 25, 2012
Cheif Mumbasa Balls wrote:
I come usa and spend all day picking out one bottle of oj
You mean to say, "it took (you) all day to pick enough oranges to make up one bottle of O.J."
Josh

Claremont, CA

#3592 Nov 26, 2012
Some of you guys are full of crap. We are all human beings in God's eyes, and are only in this world for a short time. Where is Adolf Hitler? Any place where you are comfortable is home!
MexicanCuban

Wichita, KS

#3593 Nov 26, 2012
So your telling me your one of those people who bitches all day about my too cultural people coming to America because we want work and a better life? Shame on you.
MexicanCuban

Wichita, KS

#3594 Nov 26, 2012
Heyhey go back to Europe! We have more of us than you over here so stfu and go home!
jen

United States

#3597 Nov 27, 2012
you mexicans are more getto than black people. so what are you talking about? what ''race card''? you mexicans have more black ancestry than white ancestry. some of you are even more black then us.''hate ghetto rats that decide that leaving their kids behind for a life of crime and irresponsibility is a good choice'' is that any of your business? and i hate the mexicans who leave mexico for the life of an america.
BITCH PLEASE!!!! U KNOW WHY WE HATE BLACK PEOPLE SO MUCH?? BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY ALL THAT!!! & THE REALITY IS THAT BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE ONES WHO EVEN SELL THERE KIDS FOR DRUGS,THEY STEAL,THEY KILL!!! AND THE REASON WHY MANY OF US COME TO THIS COUNTRY IS THAT WE WANT A BETTER LIFE FOR OUR KIDS!!! SOMETHING YALL PROBLY DONT UNDERSTAND!!! AND BLACK PEOPLE ARE WAY MORE GHETTO THAN MEXICANS SO WHAT ARE U TALKIN ABOUT!! WHEN DO U SEE MEXICANS YELLING ALL AROUND THE STREETS??? HUH?? WHEN?? WE AINT AFRICAN LIKE YALL MOST MEXICANS ARE LIGHT SKIN N THERE SOME WHO HAVE DARKER SKIN N SO WAT?? THEY STILL MEXICAN NOT BLACK!!! AND IF U DONT KNOW BLACK PEOPLE IMAGRATED TO AMERICA TOO!! LEAVING THERE KIDS N FAMILY!!! SO NEXT TIME THINK BEFORE U SPEAK!!!
MEXICAN N PROUD OF IT!!!
I am black

San Jose, CA

#3598 Nov 28, 2012
Mexican people don't truly dislike African American people, Hispanics and Mexicans culturally have has been the type of people to sway away from a bad situation. They tend to to be more close minded after a traumatic situation has happen. I know from personal experience, I have classmates who just out right thought " i dislike black people but change after meeting me.
People have to realize that not everyone has a strong attitude. When a certain group carries traits like " have the lowest test scores" than other races are going to say oh it's cause their stupid. It's a cruel fact of life everyone does some are so close minded and some are not it just takes great maturity and some races lack more majority than others
I am black

San Jose, CA

#3599 Nov 28, 2012
Adan wrote:
<quoted text>. Well first off I'm Mexican and live in Arizona , secondly black people are so fking stupid, annoying, smelly, ghetto, And rude. Like seriously they don't even look human most of the time. I am okay with certain black people who were raised right but other than that... Fk , I hate them....
Like I said when it comes to race you have to conscious on what you say. Now I do agree (and I'm black) stereotypes like that gave me a very tough childhood from 5-8th grade went from private school to a majority Hispanic school and people with the might set like you gave me hell I had to fight for years for some unknown reason. I befriend the bullies basically the school and became that guy everyone love. For years I had to to be the one everyone place there anger at cause I was black but I wasn't ghetto so I was an easy target. I'm not saying go out and trust and be nice to all African Americans there are some that try to pull one off on me I would avoid the ones that do look ghetto. But hey truthfully your from Arizona I'm from California and I feel the same way about those notres and suruanos I feel they have no place in this world it sucks cause I had some real close friends drop down to that level
Geddy

Arlington, TX

#3600 Nov 28, 2012
Wow good question, I don't have a clue, one group works their ass off to provide for their families and the other just sits on the porch of their section 8 housing. One group seems to dominate the "day laborer" crowd hoping to be given the chance to earn an honest days pay, the other scams all day to make their money. One group considers "the family" to be the most important part of being a man, the other does not. One group continually has their hand out asking for "spare change" the other has their hand out hoping to grab "a job" I just cant imagine why one group hates the other. I guess that is one for smarter people than me.
adf23564

Saint Albans, UK

#3601 Nov 30, 2012
Hop Vinyard wrote:
I don't know what to say to that, you don't deserve to be hanging out with the humans, please kill yourself or have someone else do it. We live in a White Society negros and other beasts shall die.
<quoted text>
Please ayy or keep your mouth shut abaloser for all my nigerians out listen 2 dis child who is writing haaaaaaay she has no life ohhh she is a pig she want to be racist may god forgive your soul
Mike

Portland, OR

#3602 Dec 1, 2012
Wow reading the reply's gives me great faith in America, LOL. First off, I'm Hispanic and own a business in Oregon. I do believe in California and other Southern States there is a lot of mexicans (illegals) living off the system and they should be sent back.

Secondly, I don't hate Blacks but will stay no matter where I have been they live off the system. I've been the construction industry for more than twenty years and can honestly say I have never met a hard working Black person.

Just being honest...
Fran

Chula Vista, CA

#3604 Dec 2, 2012
Mike wrote:
Wow reading the reply's gives me great faith in America, LOL. First off, I'm Hispanic and own a business in Oregon. I do believe in California and other Southern States there is a lot of mexicans (illegals) living off the system and they should be sent back.
Secondly, I don't hate Blacks but will stay no matter where I have been they live off the system. I've been the construction industry for more than twenty years and can honestly say I have never met a hard working Black person.
Just being honest...
Well Mike, its obvious you don't know to many African Americans and Whites! Get off your lazy ass!!! Im Black, 56, go to college full-time, Have 2 homebased businesses, and run my home. I dont think thats LAZY! Read some of your own history IDIOT!!!!!!!!
Mike

Portland, OR

#3605 Dec 2, 2012
I have been on several jobs where black people are always saying how they work so hard, but there more then one step behind other races, I'm only being honest here, there not any good at construction. I've seen over the years where good people have been let go on jobsites to make room for a black contractor. These black companies don't even have a background in construction, it's all about this Diversity supplier stuff. Do you know that most companies have one and there almost always a black person. I think black people don't have a work ethic because they don't have a father most of the time.
Mike

Portland, OR

#3606 Dec 2, 2012
Further more, Hispanics and Latinos in general...We have to stop voting with the Democratic party. Start looking at what the Republican party can do for small business, don't get suck into this entitlement stuff, you won't be happy. Please start educating yourself on the differene, republicans believe in hard work and opportunity for all to success. Besides this same business style that the Domocratic party wants is what you ran away from in Mexico...
Mike

Portland, OR

#3607 Dec 2, 2012
Fran, I know a lot of black people some good, some bad, but most are not hard working. I live in Maryland outside of DC for nearly ten years so my experience with black people more than most.
Mike

Portland, OR

#3608 Dec 2, 2012
Fran wrote:
<quoted text>Well Mike, its obvious you don't know to many African Americans and Whites! Get off your lazy ass!!! Im Black, 56, go to college full-time, Have 2 homebased businesses, and run my home. I dont think thats LAZY! Read some of your own history IDIOT!!!!!!!!
what history might that be, do you mean from Spain to New Mexico since 1691?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barry aka Garry Cramer and Janice Wohlert 3 min Mike Johnson 1
News If feds try to ID deportable immigrants using C... 20 min Wildchild 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min JRB 231,131
News Democratic states wary as Trump embarks on vict... 24 min gwwwThe media 11
News California's new legislative session begins wit... 1 hr Jon Holmes 13
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr don t drink the k... 62,337
News California Democrats propose series of infrastr... 6 hr Go Blue Forever 7
More from around the web