Guest Post: Mexico's Aerospace Sector...

Guest Post: Mexico's Aerospace Sector Takes Flight

There are 1 comment on the CFR.org story from Aug 7, 2014, titled Guest Post: Mexico's Aerospace Sector Takes Flight. In it, CFR.org reports that:

An Aeromexico Boeing 777 taxis after completing the first ever commercial transatlantic flight using biofuel between Mexico City and Madrid at Madrid's Barajas airport August 2, 2011 .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CFR.org.

Sirius

El Marques, Mexico

#1 Aug 7, 2014
Interesting.

I would say, that the training of Mexican workforce is innovative.

As the article says, the aeropace sector in Mexico is new and growing exponentialy.

Only in several years we will see its real importance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min JRB 225,495
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min Patriot AKA Bozo 61,475
Election California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sat Go Blue Forever 16,058
News Three sea otters that washed up on California's... Sep 22 Horrified 4
News 2016's hellish summer weather: A told-you-so cl... Sep 21 Go Blue Forever 1
News California wildfire becomes costliest ever to f... Sep 20 Anonymous 1
News Group says it has sued Dow over pesticide used ... Sep 20 Stephany McDowell 1
More from around the web