If a New York Judge Helps a Litigant Commit Bankruptcy Fraud, is it a crime?
Posted in the California Forum
#1 Mar 21, 2013
If New York's Judge Laura Drager Assists and Enables Powerful Wealthy "male lititgant" to Commit Bankruptcy Fraud...is that a Crime?
My question is one in regard to the Law. If a New York City Judge, Laura Drager, Actively Assists and Enables a Powerful and Rich Male Litigant to Commit Federal Bankruptcy Fraud, is it a crime?
My question is based on the following facts:
1. If Judge Drager was given a notrarized 'sworn to" federal document stating definitively that the male litigant is "parking" $750,000 in someone elses name,
2. and Judge Drager also knows that the male litigant had/has another $500-700,000 in cash from selling artwork deliberately excluded from the Male Litigant's Net Worth Statement submitted to Judge Drager Court,
3.and the Male Litigant owns a company with 5 offices around the world as per Bloomberg Business Week,
4. and the Male Litigant owns two Mercedes Sports Cars and a Race Care Which Was Purchased right before declaring bankruptcy,
5.and the Male Litigant also buys $100,000 Benz during the Bankruptcy,
6.and the Male Litigant Spent Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars vacationing with a friend in South Beach Florida, and skiing in the Alps and partying all over the world prior and during the Bankruptcy and Judge Drager knew about it
7. and the Male Litigant Spent thousands of dollars starting a new company by diverting funds from the original company of which the wife was 50% Shareholder and a company which she primarily financed,
8. and the Judge Drager knew that the Male Litigant unlawfully pocketed/stole $2 million of his wife's Court Ordered Money from her eviction fire sale of her apartment, in a separate room at the closing with all of the Judge Drager Lawyers in attendance including the Judge's most favorite crooked lawyer Raoul Felder, while Judge Drager threw an innocent Mom and three shell-shocked children out onto the street for a mere $17,000 in maintenance costs on a virtually mortgage-free apartment, which the first Judge said should be remedied by taking out a simple home-equity loan,
9. and Judge Drager knew that the "male litigant" had conservatively $4-5 million in cash on hand while filing a Federal Bankruptcy Petition, where his primary creditors were his 90 year old mother, his sister, his brother-in-law and his pool guy, and the debt was for at most $75,000
10. and Judge Drager had statements in Chinese showing that the male litigant had moved even more money to China and had Chinese Bank Accounts
11. and Judge Drager was given a copy of the "male litigants" hand-written diaries stating a good portion of his deals that closed during the time he filed a fraudulent bankruptcy petition, amounting to hundreds of millions of dollars of which the "male litigant" became very rich
12. and Judge Drager Orchestrated an arrangement with Gibson Dunn & Crutcher to tank the "female litigant's" claims in the bankruptcy by not filing documents on time, irrespective of the fact that Gibson Dunn represented the "male litigant's" business partners while representing the wife, so Judge Drager could eliminate 3 years of unpaid child support, 5 years of all Court Ordered expenses, in the next Court Date
13. and Judge Drager worked on behalf of the "male litigant" by calling the Bankruptcy trustee and Bankruptcy Judge to lobby on the "male litigants" behalf, even though the "male litigant was Filing a Fraudulent Federal Bankruptcy Petition and Committing Bankruptcy Fraud...
My Question is...Has Judge Laura Drager Committed a Crime?
If you could give me an answer to my question, it would be appreciated. Thank you
Add your comments below
|Countdown clock ticking for Trump, Republicans||6 min||Lawrence Wolf||49|
|BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09)||13 hr||Hah_||243,092|
|Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08)||21 hr||NAME||64,308|
|Scientists accidentally admit rapid global warm...||Mon||Fugooo||2|
|Drug companies sue to block California drug pri...||Dec 9||Solarman||1|
|Who are you voting for in the California Govern... (Oct '14)||Dec 9||REM||24|
|nanci pelosi bringing God's judgment on california||Dec 8||upsidedown||3|
Find what you want!
Search California Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC