Key J.C. Penney execs live a plane ri...

Key J.C. Penney execs live a plane ride away from Plano headquarters

There are 3 comments on the Star-Telegram.com story from Mar 23, 2013, titled Key J.C. Penney execs live a plane ride away from Plano headquarters. In it, Star-Telegram.com reports that:

J.C. Penney CEO Ron Johnson, who is struggling to overhaul the department store company, has risked making his task harder by hiring at least nine other key executives who live a plane ride away.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-Telegram.com.

King Ronnie Spin Doctor

Hampton, VA

#1 Mar 23, 2013
So he didn't move to Texas because why bother with the amount of travel Ronnie the JCP clown does?

Errr, he fly in in Monday, spents Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday in a $$$$ hotel, flys out on Thursdays for meeting in Ca where he happens live. hmm nice, what a sweet racket.

Isn't that 3 nights needlessly way from his family?

Any of his bosses checking the days, weeks he isn't in the home office? Shouldn't be too hard check the jets records.

For a guy that has driven JCP down the toilet, made JCPenny's a laughing stock, he doesn't reduce his life style.

JCP's new Logo, replacing that tacky Fair and Square crap, There just isn't thing right about us. They should change the name of JCP to RonCo while they are at it.
King Ronnie Spin Doctor

Hampton, VA

#2 Mar 23, 2013
Make that, There is just isn't anything right about us..

Gee, no edit function, mobile small keyboard, bad combo.
bob haller

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Mar 23, 2013
JCP, Johnson Cant Produce

I bet he doesnt believe how badly his reinvention of retail has hurt penneys.

I rather imagine given the number of people he has hurt he has a presidential like secret service protection.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In a consultant, it's location, location ... - ... (Oct '09) 2 hr District 1 6
News California's Jackie Speier is urging Trump's re... 4 hr Retribution 2
News California Editorial Rdp 6 hr Rico the 147 IQ H... 2
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 hr John 242,545
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Tue Agents of Corruption 63,948
News California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Tue Bobo 5,133
News Think big and act boldly to solve California's ... Tue RiccardoFire 3
More from around the web