Upland seeking to close two medical m...

Upland seeking to close two medical marijuana co-ops

There are 53 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Jun 24, 2010, titled Upland seeking to close two medical marijuana co-ops. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

Aaron Sandusky hopes to change the city's views on medical marijuana. Sandusky is president of G3 Holistic - one of two medical marijuana cooperatives in Upland that the city is trying to close.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
upland resident

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#1 Jun 24, 2010
they should be closed down.
aireout

Waterloo, IA

#2 Jun 24, 2010
Close all coffee houses. Caffeine is a dangerous non regulated drug.
Uncle Ron

Ontario, CA

#3 Jun 25, 2010
Sandusky? That's a Jewish name.

It seems like the Jewish mafia just wants to destroy Upland. They're running steroids, crystal meth, and now weed.

I've already stated that the FBI needs to investigate the people pumping money into Upland and the activity of their kids. Do this, and the problem will be taken care of.
Reality_Bytes

United States

#4 Jun 25, 2010
Apparently the City Of Upland has watched to many "REEFER MADNESS" movies.
But then Ignorance is always in abundance when it comes to City,State and Federal government officials...
To them I say, "Take your basil martini, Jack Daniels and Beer chaser and go bury your heads in the sand."
Eugene

San Jose, CA

#5 Jun 25, 2010
Supreme court has agreed that states, counties, cities may govren themselves. Even where it conflicts with federal law. the example of this is gambling. the state of Nevada allows gambling, the city of Atlantic City allows gamblig. these are the precidents. the only reason marijuana isnt legal, is. all law enforcement budgets are funded by & for fighting marijuana. they earn a living victimizing us for a victimless civil matter. to quote a former president. "The punishment for an offence, should never cause more harm to an indivigual than the offence. Jimmy Carter.

Since: Jun 10

Marin County

#6 Jun 25, 2010
Uncle Ron wrote:
Sandusky? That's a Jewish name.
It seems like the Jewish mafia just wants to destroy Upland. They're running steroids, crystal meth, and now weed.
Sandusky is a Polish name, morphed from Sandowski. The overwhelming majority of Poles is CATHOLIC. Your claim that this person belongs to a Jewish Mafia trafficking hard drugs is probably so far off, it's absurd. I'm neither Polish or Jewish, but find your reasoning to be quite foolish, Uncle Wrong.
Abernathy Darwin-Dunlap

Lytle Creek, CA

#7 Jun 25, 2010
Screw the city of Upland- Dispensaries are thriving throughout the L.A. area; transportation is readily available via the Metrolink...
Bartleby Gaines

Lytle Creek, CA

#8 Jun 25, 2010
...Yeah, purchase your 'medicine' from an L.A. dispensary. Then satisfy your munchies w/ a french dip sandwich from Phillipe's, conveniently located just 2 blocks from Union Station.
Tayne

Montclair, CA

#9 Jun 25, 2010
Isn't this the same city that has the FBI looking over their shoulder? Seems like the city has more to worry about.

Has there been an increase in crime near the two locations? Has anything even happened except people buying and enjoying some expensive flowers? When are we going to get over this stupid notion that cannabis is public enemy number 1.
Uncle Ron

Ontario, CA

#10 Jun 25, 2010
Bill E Goat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sandusky is a Polish name, morphed from Sandowski. The overwhelming majority of Poles is CATHOLIC. Your claim that this person belongs to a Jewish Mafia trafficking hard drugs is probably so far off, it's absurd. I'm neither Polish or Jewish, but find your reasoning to be quite foolish, Uncle Wrong.
I never stated he was trafficking hard drugs though it's interesting that you protested it to that extent. You know that old saying about protesting too much, don't you?

I never said it wasn't Polish in origin, but did state it was Jewish. It is common knowledge that Jews have certain cultural characteristics associated with their names. Apparently, you didn't get the memo.

What's next? Are you going to tell me "Schwartz" is Australian for beer?
Mr Pink

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#11 Jun 25, 2010
Heh Uncle Ron, you implied that Mr. Sandusky was a part of the Jewish Mafia that is taking down Upland. You then listed 2 hard drugs that the JM traffic (steroids and meth). You seem to be the one misunderstand what YOU said.
Mr. Goat has you pegged just fine.
Mr Pink

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#12 Jun 25, 2010
"We're not going to take that route until the will of the people speaks," Pomierski said

Mr. Pomierski, you don't understand do you?

THE PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY SPOKEN! Medical Marijuana was voted in by the people in 1996.

Maybe Mr. Pomierski is upset because these CO-OP's didn't give 'donations' to your hush fund?
Stupid question

Buena Park, CA

#13 Jun 25, 2010
Ok, don't crucify me. How do they make their money if they are non-profit?
Biker Bob Barker

North Hollywood, CA

#14 Jun 25, 2010
plain and simple, they got greedy. the empire is crumbled
Family Guy

Victorville, CA

#15 Jun 25, 2010
Instead of embracing the added taxes to their coffers, Upland, as well as the other IV cities, are just increasing the cost of running government. The city of Maywood lost insurance coverage because of too many lawsuits. You would think other cities would learn from this.

Let the lawsuits begin.
Uncle Ron

Ontario, CA

#16 Jun 25, 2010
Mr Pink wrote:
Heh Uncle Ron, you implied that Mr. Sandusky was a part of the Jewish Mafia that is taking down Upland. You then listed 2 hard drugs that the JM traffic (steroids and meth). You seem to be the one misunderstand what YOU said.
Mr. Goat has you pegged just fine.
Stop fondling your schmekel and read what I stated again. You're almost as bad as your Jewish balagoleh , Pomierski.

All this heated debate makes me want to call my girlfriend, Sharlila Poonstein.
Kim

Kapolei, HI

#17 Jun 25, 2010
Shut this pothead down.
Reader in Riverside

Riverside, CA

#18 Jun 25, 2010
Quote from above, "What's next? Are you going to tell me "Schwartz" is Australian for beer?"

No, it's German for "black"; hopefully, that is NOT the spark you needed for another ethnocentric tirade, Uncle R.? C'mon... racism is out, and you're a dud on etymology and name derivations. That's OK; let's just celebrate the American freedom to improve the human condition, while still safeguarding against wasted expenditures of taxpayer dollars and forced enslavement of medically-ill people by Big Pharma.

It's about time to invoke the spirit of the 4th of July / Declaration of Independence in Upland & elsewhere.
Uncle Ron

Ontario, CA

#19 Jun 25, 2010
Reader in Riverside wrote:
Quote from above, "What's next? Are you going to tell me "Schwartz" is Australian for beer?"
No, it's German for "black"; hopefully, that is NOT the spark you needed for another ethnocentric tirade, Uncle R.? C'mon... racism is out, and you're a dud on etymology and name derivations. That's OK; let's just celebrate the American freedom to improve the human condition, while still safeguarding against wasted expenditures of taxpayer dollars and forced enslavement of medically-ill people by Big Pharma.
It's about time to invoke the spirit of the 4th of July / Declaration of Independence in Upland & elsewhere.
Discussing the existence and activities of a group of individuals "who just happen" to be Jewish, is not racism. I wasn't even aware that Jews were a race or ethnic group.

It's okay to slur someone that is a Christian, but it's not okay to publicly question people identified as Jews. Wow, and you even went all Patriotard on me.

Shame on you. No more Seinfeld for you.
Josh

United States

#20 Jun 25, 2010
I love G3! I hope it doesn't close!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California net departures by moving van at 11-y... 1 hr C Kersey 2
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 2 hr WRONG 61,393
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 hr loose cannon 243,246
News Governor denies parole for Manson follower Lesl... 20 hr discocrisco 1
News Freemasons Has Spread Across the U.S. - '33 & B... 21 hr See U been East eh 1
News California teen leads deputies to parents' hous... Fri Izzy-_- 7
News Illegal immigrant accused of stabbing stranger ... Jan 19 tronic 2
More from around the web